Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 544,818
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#423989 Feb 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Not my fault if Scripture confirms my doctrine and shreds yours.
And yes Clay, God is the Judge and He will judge you according to His Word.
You've heard the Truth from us born-agains, only God can make you hear it.
Correction: It is called Protestant born-again (bible only) "Relative Truths------all "42,000 of them---- conflicting, contradicting and inconsistent "what each "person" decides" for himself--- is the truth"!!!!! There has, is and will continue to be "only one truth" --biblical and historically PROVEN for over 2000 years--and it is in Jesus Christ and His (on and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church--the bride of Christ---which is the FULLNESS of the Faith and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH!---Sorry Marge but all we (Catholics) "ever" hear from you bible only "fundies" is "Relative (personal opinionated) half-truth, half-heresy Christianity.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#423990 Feb 21, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gravy Clay...Christ is talking about faith, not eating Him.
"Christ said He abides in you and you in Him"...you're right, we can read about it
in Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
**I live by faith in the Son of God. Not by eating the Son of God.
** You've been duped Clay
John 6:47-59 in Jesus Christs own SPOKEN WORDS; Unless you eat my body, which is (real food) and drink my blood (which is real drink)---YOU CANNOT----have ETERNAL LIFE!!
Yes Chuck---You bible only "fundies" (definitely)HAVE BEEN DUPED!
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#423991 Feb 21, 2013
marge wrote:
I gave Clay Scripture and he just can't hear it as it disagrees with his doctrine.
He runs from the Truth too like Anthony and Regina.
How are you doing Marge, we are just about popcycles up here, in the great white North of Canada. It has not stopped snowing for about a month. The storms are the worst I have seen in about 10 years or more.
How is your family ? hope all is well. God has really been blessing me with what He is doing in mine.
My son and daughter are doing great. God bless Love you sis
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#423992 Feb 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Why don't you believe Jesus?
We do believe Jesus!!---- Why don't you believe what Jesus says "in the Gospels" Matthew 16:13-21 regarding His One True Church and John 6:47-59 regarding His "true body and true blood" in the Eucharist----"For without it--you CANNOT have eternal life"!
Again--"why don't you believe the TRUE SPOKEN WORDS of Jesus!!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#423993 Feb 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
eucharist = rome's way of hijacking christianity to control the masses and extort 'tithes' from all over the world!
you're welcome!:)
NO!! It is in Jesus' own (explicit)(exact Words telling you and every one of His followers and believers, that "without eating His body and blood in the Eucharist" you CANNOT have eternal life!!!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#423994 Feb 21, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We do believe Jesus!!---- Why don't you believe what Jesus says "in the Gospels" Matthew 16:13-21 regarding His One True Church and John 6:47-59 regarding His "true body and true blood" in the Eucharist----"For without it--you CANNOT have eternal life"!
Continuing to lie about what you and others believe is quite telling.

"We do believe Jesus!!" - only a part of Jesus is more accurate.

"Why don't you believe what Jesus says "in the Gospels"
- I never said I didn't. But limiting Jesus to only the Bible is not believing in Jesus. It is only half-believing, as you and many others do.

Why are you trying to mislead others with tales of grandeur, when really they are only just misdirections and omissions of his teachings?
Clay

United States

#423995 Feb 21, 2013
marge wrote:
I gave Clay Scripture and he just can't hear it as it disagrees with his doctrine.
Lol. You gave me scripture that you un authoritatively took out of context.

You fool me not.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#423996 Feb 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Not my fault if Scripture confirms my doctrine and shreds yours.
And yes Clay, God is the Judge and He will judge you according to His Word.
You've heard the Truth from us born-agains, only God can make you hear it.
Clay...if you are waiting for God to make you hear....you will be waiting for eternity....God never has, never will, make anybody do anything!!!!!!
Clay

United States

#423997 Feb 21, 2013
marge wrote:
Ok... The Apostle Paul said we are sinning against the actual body and blood of Jesus Christ if we eat the bread and drink the wine unworthily.

There shouldn't be anyway around it dear.

Of course, there shouldn't be anyway around "This is my body, this is my blood" either. But you proud born agains temporarily found a way.
truth

Australia

#423998 Feb 21, 2013
Did your Creator divided water and land..yes it is..man and woman..yes it is?
now
Who told you not eat meat as well others things..we call that svezder as some group as pig..
I am sorry why i have to say on ordinary way.

About teaching..yes even about teaching..yes we are hopeless desperate and so on but we are strong too..how much..not to much far away to be next liar.

One teacher come another go..its your opinion on religion or any sort of schooling hospitality and so on?
How many Lords you have?
How many Masters you have?
How many time you liked be as org as well org..we call that stranac=strange.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/bbe/psalms/pas...

Location hidden

#423999 Feb 21, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, the stupidity you and your ilk have accepted and live by, is hereby illustrated..

Christ also said "Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep."

Does that mean he was actually a door for little four-legged wooly critters (sheep)? Don't sheep use a gate...not a door????

He also said "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing..

Does that mean Christ is actually a vine??? Are you a branch??? What kind of fruit do you bring???
marge

Ames, IA

#424000 Feb 21, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you doing Marge, we are just about popcycles up here, in the great white North of Canada. It has not stopped snowing for about a month. The storms are the worst I have seen in about 10 years or more.
How is your family ? hope all is well. God has really been blessing me with what He is doing in mine.
My son and daughter are doing great. God bless Love you sis
We're having a snowstorm right now suppose to get seven inches we'll see. We have a farm in nebraska and they have already received much needed moisture from this storm, winter storm Q they call it, we have been praying for that much needed moisture.

Family is doing well Ltm, no reason not to give thanks continuelly!

I love you sis, God Bless.
chuck

Sunbury, OH

#424001 Feb 21, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!! It is in Jesus' own (explicit)(exact Words telling you and every one of His followers and believers, that "without eating His body and blood in the Eucharist" you CANNOT have eternal life!!!
Then what does John 3:16 mean?
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#424002 Feb 21, 2013

FYI: the priest can not absolve sin.

Have you ever asked Jesus to forgive sin?

Is being a member of the Roman Church with a figurehead claiming to be 'vicar of christ', a sin?
marge

Ames, IA

#424003 Feb 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... The Apostle Paul said we are sinning against the actual body and blood of Jesus Christ if we eat the bread and drink the wine unworthily.
There shouldn't be anyway around it dear.
Of course, there shouldn't be anyway around "This is my body, this is my blood" either. But you proud born agains temporarily found a way.
Yes Clay, and Paul told us exactly how they were sinning against the actual Sacrifice they were suppose to be celebrating.
marge

Ames, IA

#424004 Feb 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You gave me scripture that you un authoritatively took out of context.
You fool me not.
What? No I didn't I gave you 1 Cor 11, read the whole chapter for yourself, with God's guidance from above of course.
marge

Ames, IA

#424005 Feb 21, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: It is called Protestant born-again (bible only) "Relative Truths------all "42,000 of them---- conflicting, contradicting and inconsistent "what each "person" decides" for himself--- is the truth"!!!!! There has, is and will continue to be "only one truth" --biblical and historically PROVEN for over 2000 years--and it is in Jesus Christ and His (on and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church--the bride of Christ---which is the FULLNESS of the Faith and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH!---Sorry Marge but all we (Catholics) "ever" hear from you bible only "fundies" is "Relative (personal opinionated) half-truth, half-heresy Christianity.
Hello Hojo, how are you?

I gave you Scripture not my opinion. Blessings

Location hidden

#424006 Feb 21, 2013
socci wrote:
FYI: the priest can not absolve sin.
Have you ever asked Jesus to forgive sin?
Is being a member of the Roman Church with a figurehead claiming to be 'vicar of christ', a sin?
If you are waiting for Christ to forgive you your sins....pack a lunch!!! It ain't gonna happen!!!!!
Clay

United States

#424007 Feb 21, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay...if you are waiting for God to make you hear....you will be waiting for eternity....God never has, never will, make anybody do anything!!!!!!
At this point in my life, if I were to walk into one of those Presbyterian Evangelical Baptist churches and do an alter call and declare "I'm born again; I accept Christ as my savior!" I would expect Jesus to slap me upside the head for failing to see He has been with me since my second grade First Holy Communion and before.(but I clearly remember the good feeling on my first communion, knowing something special just happened)
Anyway, I also reaffirmed my parents decision to bring me to baptism. I did this in 8th grade and testify to being sealed with the Holy Spirit. All Catholic youth get the chance to do this btw.

How insulting to Jesus Christ if I were to leave His Church to do an alter call at one of yours and get 'saved'. Really Ox, He gave me the precious gift of the Eucharist, and I can't think anything more insulting to Him than to turn my back on it.
truth

Australia

#424008 Feb 21, 2013
svezder and biljozder=sacrifice=dinosaur..

Did people still eat?
Why they have to eat?
Why Creator created homo-sapiens..did they need feed themself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 2 hr I_am_Belisarius 10
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... 12 hr Sherlayne 21
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 hr In Question 8,313
Catholics react to pope remarks on gays, abortion (Sep '13) 16 hr Gapin Garrika 12
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 26 KidlatNgayon 88
Pope Faces Serious Islamic Threat on Albanian Trip Sep 24 VIVA EVROPA 1
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... Sep 21 Barbarian 4

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE