Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,493
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Australia

#423509 Feb 18, 2013
goatlamb=bmaltaog = b malta o g

oxo you need be stupid accordin corupt criminal diploma in this country from corrupt people
then you will know more about justice and righteousness

Where is money?

Kome prodajete vase postenje?
truth

Australia

#423510 Feb 18, 2013
Hm I hope you will give me forgiveness!
Please if you could!
I can wrote if I want!
As well I can be very nice if I want!

I hope to you will find word ''inat''.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423511 Feb 18, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Better read your bible Saban fan, because you obviously have "no idea" as to what you are talking about which comes as "no surprise" to ANY of us Catholics--"who know the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible and TRUE Church History......Try reading Acts 2 regarding Jesus Christ 1st Church at Antioch. That Church and every other Church that followed (from Paul's letters) to the Churches at Ephesus, Thessalonica, Colosse, Philippi, Galatia, Corinth, ect. were ALL hierarchical, authoritative, visible Churches as confirmed in Act 2, ALL with Bishops, elders, priests and deacons.
The roman sect become just like the Israelites that wantd and earthly King over them and your Pope is Just like King Saul was an ungodly man with pagan sinful beliefs that is anti-christ.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423512 Feb 18, 2013
truth wrote:
Jesus don't say about born again nothing at all.
many many will come in my name its not me..
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
John 3

King James Version (KJV)

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423513 Feb 19, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,. Did you teach you children they would receive the Holy Spirit at their water baptism?
Acts 2:38 KJV
King James Version

Then Peter said unto them, Repent , and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#423514 Feb 19, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Acts 2:38 KJV
King James Version
Then Peter said unto them, Repent , and be baptized every one of you in ..
Note the primacy of Peter as leader of the Church in the Acts to the Apostles.
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#423515 Feb 19, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>..your Pope is Just like King Saul was an ungodly man with pagan sinful beliefs that is anti-christ.
Amazes me the lack of tolerance amongst so called fundamentalist Christians.
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#423516 Feb 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
for the first 1400 years YOUR church kept people from reading the Bible.
The Catholic church did NOT give the world the Bible.
The vast majority of people could not read or write until fairly recently in history. This is why bible only theology would be alien to people prior to relatively recently. Widespread literacy in Europe only occured two hundred years ago.

The idea that the apostles could spread their teaching by written word would make no sense back then, when very few people could read.

This is why in the gospels the great commission in its various forms was for the disciples to spread the word of God by preaching and not by distributing a written word. Only two of the eleven disciples wrote gospels. The gospel message was taught primarily by word of mouth and secondly by letter. Bible only Christians I dont think fully understand this point.
truth

Australia

#423517 Feb 19, 2013
Jesus Christ words is perfect..i am not going where you going..me to sweet Jesus.

now
about justice
Did justice judge izmisljotinu=innovation in nova at ion?
No why should be ..they can be rich altogether with them.
because
nothing +nothing=something
truth

Australia

#423518 Feb 19, 2013
Did izmisljotina exist?..Yes.
Innovation is izmisljotina..where are come-from..iz zmije zmaje..
zmije=snake
if you put smije=smile
s=$
$mije=weje we je =or vije=wind as well can be flower as vija..you can choose wind as vijorina=wicket but you can choose vija=as flowers sa mnogo bodlji aaz zic.

Someone step on flower.
Who???
I know someone read.
Its have deference meaning flower.
fl=tower blower..
love think about that..slova svovery slavery slaveni

Are you alright?..citas li citaj citaj ci=see taj i taj ti iti tititi ha ha ha ha

oh nmemogu vise..vijorina=metla brkljaca as mopa sweep off ah ha ha ha dot to dot

ah read slova
sleva=here $leva nothing money
sliva=$liva nothing money
slova=$lova lova do krova love love=3x
sluva=$luva=nothing
truth

Australia

#423519 Feb 19, 2013
fl=6 and 12 o'clock

no
trun nije gospino mliko=log is not mother Mary milk
trun u oku=log in eye
trun=kazaljka na satu=u cijem oku
no
i wrote before
eye
my eye =kazaljka pokazatelj is on deference direction
retina= regina
now
kazaljka pokazaljka=kazati pokazati
no 6
no 12

i am myself
moje misli nisu tvoje=my mind is not yours
moje oko nije tvoje=my eye is not yours
love=love
ljubav=ljubav is that right
maybe not
retina=where is retina ..in eye..cmock..
When someone say..i kiss you in eye..you will think about love.
Are you sure about that love?
My eye is not yours!
trun nije gospino mliko=log is not mother Mary milk
its parable speaking..wise people speak like that..
truth

Australia

#423520 Feb 19, 2013
if i need i will remove all lot
i wrote that before
its not me
when i say
trun nije mother mary milk..no
log is not mother mary milk
trun u oku=love
trun nije mother mary milk
like proklestvo=you pool yourself za trepavice trun nije majcino mliko
every spirit is not holy=pool yourself for ear
retina=regina=o'clock can be time bomb
now
retina dotarina
u milice
duge trepavice
trun nije majcino mliko

koja si ga svojim mlijekom dojila
koja si ga u jaslice polozila
love=love
two golden heart..only one remind
tvoje su ga oci gledale
oci oko=eye
only one remind=no you don't see that eye
truth

Australia

#423521 Feb 19, 2013
you don't see that heart
as well not eye
its stay as remind
truth

Australia

#423523 Feb 19, 2013
izmisljotino
i zmije zmaje
dragoni snake
lots of love
lova do krova
Justice

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#423525 Feb 19, 2013
A point of interest the Catholic Church put the Bible together in the 4th century. She chose which books were inspired, and which ones were rejected. The printing press was not invented for a further 1000 years. And mass literacy achieved slowly over the past few hundred years. How can sola scriptura Christians think that the Bible is the only source of Christian doctrine? What about the Christians existing in the first four hundred years without a Bible. They listened to what was being preached and accepted it on the basis of oral tradition and maybe to the Jewish scriptures. But not to the new testament which had not eiher been written down, or had not been collated in one place.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#423526 Feb 19, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read that link you'd understand.
No I would never understand why God would forbid musical instruments at worship.
He gave some of ya beautiful voices and some, the ability to play the piano. Your voice - when sung to the notes - is an instrument anyway.
As far as I know, you guys are the only Christian sect that sees the Bible that way.

Its just like people who claim God gets offended at a beautiful sculpture of Mary holding the infant Jesus.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#423527 Feb 19, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,. Did you teach you children they would receive the Holy Spirit at their water baptism?
Marge,

I guess you do not believe the Apostle Peter when he speaks those words....
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#423528 Feb 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You "fundies" are always trying to "resurrect", "manipulate" "change" and "re-write" historical and biblical TRUTH that has been proven, over and over and over again as TRUE for over 2000 years.
An "Elder" refers to (the person (minister-teacher or pastor)
while a "Bishop" refers to (the office) that the person occupies in the Churches authority as supervisor (of a number of churches) or better known as "overseer"-of the elders, ministers, priests or teachers--Acts 2--Greek translation for Church is "ecclessia" which means heirachical, authoritative, visible Church with --YES---Bishops, priests, elders, deacons!(again Acts 2)
As the Churches multiplied in number (beginning with the list of Churches that Paul wrote to) ONE "overseer" or bishop was appointed or elected among all the bishops and that was designated as Pope who just another bishop. Cardinals were later appointed by the Pope,(bishop) again, as a high ecclesiastic order to assist in the spiritual direction of the Pope (bishop) and the Church.
Furthermore, where does it say "in the bible" that every word, every phrase,e very sentence MUST be in the bible in order for it to be true. Also, where does it say "in the bible" that God chose to transmit his inspired and infallible word, "only in the bible"?
The fact is NOWHERE!! This is an "invented, concocted, made-up myth that you bible only "buffoons" have created "on your own, in an attempt to "rewrite biblical and historical (church history) TRUTH, that has existed for over 2000 years. The fact is that "the Church came first---then the bible (more than 350 years after Jesus initiated His first Church at Antioch!!It was the Jesus Christs One True Universal Church--the Catholic Church --that gave you the bible that you mis-interpret, mis-quoted and (spin) to your own "demise and destruction". The is why Paul, in I Timothy 3:15 calls "the Church (not the bible) the pillar, pinnacle, and foundation of the TRUTH!!!----You bible only "fundies" have become "failed experts" in your efforts to "re-write Church History and interpreting (or better yet) mis-interpreting the bible in order to "feed into the hostility, vengeance and heresies" that have infected your "mind, heart and souls!!!
Galatians 1:8, 2 Cor. 11:13-15, Deut. 4:2, 1 Cor. 4:6, Col. 2: 20-23 (self-made religion), 2 John 9

Heb. 11:4 (God had given His instructions, His will, to them. One did not fully obey)

Numbers 19:2 (specific instruction eliminates everything else) Gen. 6:4, Lev. 10: 1-2 (notice, which He had not commanded them), Exodus 25:12-14 (later David didn't move it in this manner (2 Sam. 6: 3-7)- wasn't good - it was sinful (2 Chron. 15:13), Neh. 7: 63-64 'silence' on the matter did not give 'consent'.

If not specified, unauthorized.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#423529 Feb 19, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
If Peter is correct in Acts 2:38, he did. I didn't have to.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#423530 Feb 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
No I would never understand why God would forbid musical instruments at worship.
He gave some of ya beautiful voices and some, the ability to play the piano. Your voice - when sung to the notes - is an instrument anyway.
As far as I know, you guys are the only Christian sect that sees the Bible that way.
Its just like people who claim God gets offended at a beautiful sculpture of Mary holding the infant Jesus.
I'm not sure why he would either, but worship is to please Him. Worship is not intended for our entertainment or pleasure. As soon as I find a NT example of instruments (other than the one in us that God created) being used in worship, I will avoid their use. No one has ever shown me how it would be sinful for me to not use one for worship.

Better safe than sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 9 hr Married in 8,512
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 16 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE