Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650348 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

United States

#423486 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
-
-
Clay:
""Hold on there. Stop. Back up.
Catholicism is not warped. Its perfect and infallibly guided by the resurrected Christ.

-
and when the Pope speaks - Catholics listen ... WHY? because the pope is "NOT INFALLIBLE?"
-
-
When CHRIST speaks - CHRISTIANS listen ... WHY? Because Christ IS INFALLIBLE.
-
-
-
Jesus was protected from error when teaching on EVERYTHING. And UNLIKE THE POPE he TAUGHT by EXAMPLE.
again:
When CHRIST speaks - CHRISTIANS listen ... WHY? Because Christ IS Infallible.
-

-
always these built-in caveats when it comes to listening to the Pope, huh?
-
There are no caveats when listening to the words of Christ.
-
-
Clay wrote:
Are you telling me, Guest, that you listen to the Jesus Christ and He is revealing His true will to YOU??
Congrats. Its about time one of you 42,000 stepped up and claimed to be the true receptor of divinely guidance!
BTW, what sect do you belong to? SDA? Baptist? Evangelical?
Evangelical 7th Day Baptist?
-
-
Yes. Unlike Catholics who listen to the Pope who lies to them - the important words of Jesus Christ were written down so we could "listen" to him. I never said he speaks to me audibly, which is what you imply.
-
So. WHO does the pope listen to when he pronounces NEW doctrine?... and by "new doctrine" I mean "extra-biblical doctrine", you know, Stuff that Jesus NEVER SAID but that stuff Catholics want to believe ... like when Pope Innocent VIII said it was OK to *torture* heretics? Somebody is 'adding' new doctrine to the church. New doctrine could be added tomorrow and you would believe it. Even though this pope has said that pedophilia is increasingly considered normal...
-
-
http://niv.scripturetext.com/john/10.htm

John 10:27 MY SHEEP LISTEN TO MY VOICE;

The Unbelief of the Jews

22 Then came the Feast of Dedicationb at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23 and Jesus was in the temple area walking in Solomon’s Colonnade. 24 The Jews gathered around him, saying,“How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.”

25 Jesus answered,“I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father’s name speak for me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 MY SHEEP LISTEN TO MY VOICE; I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
As t=for the sect I belong to, we've already had that discussion.
I said I am Christian and NO LONGER CATHOLIC.
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423487 Feb 18, 2013
No they not say its the end world.
Its ever lasting world..infinite.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#423488 Feb 18, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus declares baptism a requirement for salvation without any exceptions made.
You would deny an infant baptism as the infant cannot perform an act to your satisfaction. This contradicts scripture.
John 6 has Jesus telling us that we must partake in His Body and Blood. If (I don't know) you believe that your Lord's Supper is simply symbolic of this, this belief contradicts scripture.
You can let me know at your convenience.
Show me the scripture proving I contradict scripture to allow my children to hear, believe, repent and confess before their baptism.

Peter gave directions the day the church came into being. He's not contradicting Jesus' earlier words at all he's just informing us how to be baptized. Ignore him if you think he lied, but I'll follow his instructions and in doing so I'm following Jesus' instructions too.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#423489 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
Dan: ""..........And Catholics rely upon the Church to teach.""
-
And CHRISTIANS rely on Christ's teachings.
-
What did Christ say about the little children as compared to what the pope says about little children?
-
Dan ... do you NOT realize that when the world's MOST POWERFUL RELIGIOUS LEADER tries to excuse it's priests by BLAMING SOCIETY as a whole ... they are NOT REALLY GUIDING .... THEY ARE FOLLOWING.
-
Sounds like Sodom and Gomorrah to me. The difference is that Lot got away from the filthy mindset that led the city's inhabitants to *accept* what was going on around them as *increasingly considered normal*... YOUR POPE has "in essence" agreed that it is OK to measure the CHURCH'S WRONGDOINGS by pedophile's standards rather than being the beacon of TRUTH.
-
Now tell me: Where in the Bible does it say that the Pope can bind on earth pedophilia as *increasingly considered NORMAL*?
-
What the Pope binds on earth will be bound in heaven ... eh, I really don't think so, because what the Pope is binding IS NOT IN LINE with the words of Christ. and never has been.
-
Amen 'guest" Amen
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#423490 Feb 18, 2013
Spiritual Guidance Comes from God Alone
The Bible teaches that spiritual guidance should be sought from God alone through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. He has provided everything we need for this life in his Word. Isaiah 8:19
When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?(NIV) Hebrews 4:14
That is why we have a great High Priest who has gone to heaven, Jesus the Son of God. Let us cling to him and never stop trusting him.(NLT) 1 Timothy 2:5
For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and people. He is the man Christ Jesus.(NLT) 2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right. It is God's way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing God wants us to do.(NLT) 2 Peter 1:3
As we know Jesus better, his divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to receive his own glory and goodness!
Deceiving Spirits, Demonic Forces, Angels of Light, Counterfeits for the Truth
Are psychic experiences of talking with the dead real?
Yes, I believe they can be very real, but not true experiences of talking with dead people. The Bible considers these experiences to be associated with deceiving spirits, demonic forces, angels of light or counterfeits for the true Spirit of God.
1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.(NIV)1 Corinthians 10:20-21
No, not at all. What I am saying is that these sacrifices are offered to demons, not to God. And I don't want any of you to be partners with demons. You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and from the cup of demons, too. You cannot eat at the Lord's Table and at the table of demons, too.(NLT) 2 Corinthians 11:14-15
But I am not surprised! Even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder his servants can also do it by pretending to be godly ministers. In the end they will get every bit of punishment their wicked deeds deserve.(NLT) 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.(NIV)
What about Saul, Samuel and the witch of Endor?
There is one somewhat confusing account in Scripture that seems to be the 'exception to the rule' in 1 Samuel 28:1–25. After the death of the prophet Samuel, King Saul was terrified of the threatening Philistine army and desperate to know the Lord's will. In his helpless desperation, he resorted to consulting with a medium, the witch of Endor.
Using demonic powers of sorcery, she called up Samuel. But when he appeared, even she was startled, for she had expected a satanic apparition and not Samuel himself. Shocked that God had intervened for Saul, the witch of Endor knew this "spirit coming up out of the ground" was not the result of her demonic conjuring.

So, Samuel's appearance here can only be explained as the unprecedented intervention of the Lord in response to Saul's hopeless desperation, permitting him one firm and final encounter with the prophet. The event in no way indicates God's endorsement of talking to the dead or consulting with mediums.

cont
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#423491 Feb 18, 2013
cont
In fact, Saul is condemned for these actions in 1 Chronicles 10:13-14: "Saul died because he was unfaithful to the Lord; he did not keep the word of the Lord and even consulted a medium for guidance, and did not inquire of the Lord. So the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David son of Jesse." (NIV)

God has repeatedly made it clear in his Word that guidance is never to be obtained from mediums, physics or sorcerers, but rather, from the Lord himself.

truth

South Perth, Australia

#423492 Feb 18, 2013
My lovely guest why is like that?!

Torture and nightmare..please explain..
very nice but corupt diploma with sloth mind can wrote anything..Did you ever see or know wicket corupt diploma full of crime as accusers prosecutors as well judge and media with them.

please explain

torture someone as wicket because they are product of nightmare..

Is crime there about nightmare?
lust sloth envy and avarice varalice
How you call that para-evil program.

Why you liked that my lovely guest?

United States

#423493 Feb 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me, Guest, that you listen to the Jesus Christ and He is revealing His true will to YOU??
-
I listen to what Christ has said - what is recorded in the Greek Scriptures. No-one has ever had to make a formal apology for what Christ has said.
-
YOU listen to the pope.
How many times has a pope been forced (by public opinion) to stand up and *formally apologize* for the antics of a previous pope?
-
I listen to the guy that no-one has to apologize for. It's easier that way.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#423494 Feb 18, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What's the difference in Bishop and Elder in the NT? The Christians were and are priests and all we need between us and God is a High Priest (Christ). You didn't mention Pope or Cardinal and whatever else the Catholics have made up that wasn't in those churches you've mentioned.
Please don't forget to answer that question about Elders and Bishops.
You "fundies" are always trying to "resurrect", "manipulate" "change" and "re-write" historical and biblical TRUTH that has been proven, over and over and over again as TRUE for over 2000 years.

An "Elder" refers to (the person (minister-teacher or pastor)
while a "Bishop" refers to (the office) that the person occupies in the Churches authority as supervisor (of a number of churches) or better known as "overseer"-of the elders, ministers, priests or teachers--Acts 2--Greek translation for Church is "ecclessia" which means heirachical, authoritative, visible Church with --YES---Bishops, priests, elders, deacons!(again Acts 2)
As the Churches multiplied in number (beginning with the list of Churches that Paul wrote to) ONE "overseer" or bishop was appointed or elected among all the bishops and that was designated as Pope who just another bishop. Cardinals were later appointed by the Pope,(bishop) again, as a high ecclesiastic order to assist in the spiritual direction of the Pope (bishop) and the Church.
Furthermore, where does it say "in the bible" that every word, every phrase,e very sentence MUST be in the bible in order for it to be true. Also, where does it say "in the bible" that God chose to transmit his inspired and infallible word, "only in the bible"?
The fact is NOWHERE!! This is an "invented, concocted, made-up myth that you bible only "buffoons" have created "on your own, in an attempt to "rewrite biblical and historical (church history) TRUTH, that has existed for over 2000 years. The fact is that "the Church came first---then the bible (more than 350 years after Jesus initiated His first Church at Antioch!!It was the Jesus Christs One True Universal Church--the Catholic Church --that gave you the bible that you mis-interpret, mis-quoted and (spin) to your own "demise and destruction". The is why Paul, in I Timothy 3:15 calls "the Church (not the bible) the pillar, pinnacle, and foundation of the TRUTH!!!----You bible only "fundies" have become "failed experts" in your efforts to "re-write Church History and interpreting (or better yet) mis-interpreting the bible in order to "feed into the hostility, vengeance and heresies" that have infected your "mind, heart and souls!!!

United States

#423495 Feb 18, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You "fundies" are always trying to "resurrect", "manipulate" "change" and "re-write" historical and biblical TRUTH that has been proven, over and over and over again as TRUE for over 2000 years.
while a "Bishop" refers to (the office) that the person occupies in the Churches authority as supervisor (of a number of churches) or better known as "overseer"-of the elders, ministers, priests or teachers--Acts 2--Greek translation for Church is "ecclessia" which means heirachical, authoritative, visible Church with --YES---Bishops, priests, elders, deacons!(again Acts 2)
As the Churches multiplied in number (beginning with the list of Churches that Paul wrote to) ONE "overseer" or bishop was appointed or elected among all the bishops and that was designated as Pope who just another bishop. Cardinals were later appointed by the Pope,(bishop) again, as a high ecclesiastic order to assist in the spiritual direction of the Pope (bishop) and the Church.
Furthermore, where does it say "in the bible" that every word, every phrase,e very sentence MUST be in the bible in order for it to be true. Also, where does it say "in the bible" that God chose to transmit his inspired and infallible word, "only in the bible"?
The fact is NOWHERE!! This is an "invented, concocted, made-up myth that you bible only "buffoons" have created "on your own, in an attempt to "rewrite biblical and historical (church history) TRUTH, that has existed for over 2000 years. The fact is that "the Church came first---then the bible (more than 350 years after Jesus initiated His first Church at Antioch!!It was the Jesus Christs One True Universal Church--the Catholic Church --that gave you the bible that you mis-interpret, mis-quoted and (spin) to your own "demise and destruction". The is why Paul, in I Timothy 3:15 calls "the Church (not the bible) the pillar, pinnacle, and foundation of the TRUTH!!!----You bible only "fundies" have become "failed experts" in your efforts to "re-write Church History and interpreting (or better yet) mis-interpreting the bible in order to "feed into the hostility, vengeance and heresies" that have infected your "mind, heart and souls!!!
-
yeah. right.

for the first 1400 years YOUR church kept people from reading the Bible.
The Catholic church did NOT give the world the Bible.
-
*** News flash: THIS MAY COME AS A SHOCK TO YOU ***
-
-
GOD DID NOT NEED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO PRESERVE THE BIBLE indeed if it were up to the Catholic church, it would be locked up and hidden in the vatican.

United States

#423496 Feb 18, 2013
Here's what happens to those who harm children, and THIS guy isn't even guilty of rape

http://www.examiner.com/article/toddler-slapp...

guys like Goeghan get moved from parish to parish and 130 kids fall victim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Geoghan

and cardinal Law gets a cush job in Rome

but man oh man, he wants those AMERICAN NUNS to be INVESTIGATED!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Francis_...

It was "commonly believed that [Law would] live out his retirement in Rome" when he was retired in 2011.[10]

In May 2012, MSNBC reported that Law was "the person in Rome most forcefully supporting" the Vatican response to U.S. Archbishop William E. Lori's petition to investigate the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, a large group of American nuns. Other American churchmen in Rome, including Cardinal Raymond Burke and Cardinal James Stafford also reportedly backed the investigation, which was led by former archbishop of San Francisco Cardinal William Levada. In April 2012, "after a three-year investigation, the Vatican’s doctrine watchdog [had] appointed Archbishop J. Peter Sartain of Seattle to oversee the nuns' organization and reform its programs to adhere more closely to 'the teachings and discipline of the Church'".[11]
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#423497 Feb 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
bishop: episkopos, a superintendent, i.e. Christian officer in genitive case charge of a (or the) church (literally or figuratively):--bishop, overseer.
elder: presbuteros, older; as noun, a senior; specially, an Israelite Sanhedrist (also figuratively, member of the celestial council) or Christian "presbyter":-- elder(-est), old.
I don't care what Webster or Strong says.

I'm asking you what is the difference in scripture. How are the words or titles used differently?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#423498 Feb 18, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
So I was right. A Cardinal is the equivalent to an Obama Czar.

http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVarticles/B...

If you really are interested in biblical reasons for respecting the authority of the Word, speaking where the Bible speaks and remaining silent where it is silent, chck out this link. The ideas therein will probably be foreign to those of Catholic faith but I'd love to hear one of you break it down piece by piece.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#423499 Feb 18, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what Webster or Strong says.
I'm asking you what is the difference in scripture. How are the words or titles used differently?
Read your Bible....

Lu 15:25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
Ro 9:12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.{elder: or, greater}{younger: or, lesser}
1Ti 5:1 ¶ Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;
1Ti 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.
1Ti 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.{before: or, under}
1Pe 5:1 ¶ The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
1Pe 5:5 ¶ Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
2Jo 1:1 ¶ The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
3Jo 1:1 ¶ The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.{in...: or, truly}
----------
1Ti 3:1 ¶ This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; {of good...: or, modest}
2Ti 4:22 The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen. <<The second [epistle unto Timotheus, ordained the first bishop of the church of the Ephesians, was written from Rome, when Paul was brought before Nero the second time.]>>
Tit 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
Tit 3:15 All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen. <<It was written to Titus, ordained the first bishop of the church of the Cretians, from Nicopolis of Macedonia.>>
1Pe 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#423500 Feb 18, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not read anti-Catholic Websites..neither do I use links from the web
All I use is the Bible THE WORD OF GOD...
Having studied the Bible for over 60 years...I cross-reference it and co-relate it, from book to book ..chapter to chapter and..verse to verse ..Subject to subject
The teachings and practices of the Roman Catholic are foreign to the HOLY SCRIPTURES..
What they propagate are strange doctrines that cannot be cross_referenced nor co-related with the continuity of the word of God,... They are just not found in there.
The Bible is one book given BY ONE PERSON...
THE HOLY GHOST.. AS HE MOVED UPON INSPIRED WRITERS (His secretaries) OVER A PERIOD OF 1600 YEARS.
THERE IS A
CONTINUITY IN/to THE BIBLE FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT, THAT MAKES IT UNIQUE.
1.EACH BOOK
IS INTERDEPENDENT UPON THE OTHER,
2.ALL SCRIPTURES CAN/SHOULD BE ABLE... TO BE
CO-RELATED,(ALIGNED) CROSS-REFERENCED WITH THE WHOLE..OF IT
3.ALL INTERPRETATIONS OF ANY SCRIPTURE
PERTAINING TO ANY GIVEN SUBJECT (IN THE BIBLE)
MUST SATISFY ALL OTHER SCRIPTURES PERTAINING TO THAT PARTICULAR SUBJECT...
(WHICH IS IN LINE/ALIGNED/CONSISTENT... WITH THE
DEFINITION OF IT)... IN ALL OF IT'S 66 VOLUMES.
4. WHEN ANY TWO INTERPRETATIONS OF
ANY GIVEN SUBJECT ARE DIFFERENT..
ONE OR THE OTHER IS WRONG..OR BOTH ARE IN ERROR..
REMEMBER...
ALL BOOKS HAVE THE SAME AUTHOR. GOD.... THE HOLY GHOST.
5.There must be at least two or more scriptures on any given subject ...to establish a doctrine..
If only one, or none can be found...
it is incumbent upon the expositor to produce a witness..FROM ANOTHER SCRIPTURE IN THE BIBLE else it cannot be taught as a doctrine.
Producing a reference from another source that is not part of the original covenant, contract, will given by God is a violation of the will of the testator, Jesus Christ...
Remember He signed HIS WILL/consecrated it with his blood ..
said IT IS FINISHED,
and as the executor of His will ROSE AGAIN..
HE IS NOW SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER SEEING TO IT THAT HIS WILL IS BEING CARRIED OUT.
THE TEACHING'S DOGMA, AND CONJECTURE OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH FAIL TO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
Yep well said dear.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#423501 Feb 18, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the scripture proving I contradict scripture to allow my children to hear, believe, repent and confess before their baptism.
Peter gave directions the day the church came into being. He's not contradicting Jesus' earlier words at all he's just informing us how to be baptized. Ignore him if you think he lied, but I'll follow his instructions and in doing so I'm following Jesus' instructions too.
Hey,. Did you teach you children they would receive the Holy Spirit at their water baptism?
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423502 Feb 18, 2013
izmisljanje
zmi$ljanje=zmije snake
izmisljotino izmisljotino izmisljotino=svadanje
svadhja
svada
svagarde svadja grditi
ha ha argument
now 7th church is zmija=snake
tak i tak take i onake
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423503 Feb 18, 2013
izmije iz zmaje

hi hi hi

now
why is like that
asked yourself cro w n language

what you liked vune=
izmisljanje izmisl janje janje=lamb=vune
wolf and lamb
wolf say auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
a zlate mala nemoj tako dugo izlaza mi plocice
e koliko slova
slove=$lova
lova do krova
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423504 Feb 18, 2013
how you know who is who?
Apostol Paul of earthly church tell you..
they will tell you no mature or sick and mental..who corupt criminals with nice diploma in nice suits..even trough corupt court where corupt judges sit.
Why is like that..its written who going sit there.
Jesus Christ words is perfect..scribe Pharisee this and that..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u=wolf
snake=izmisljotino izmisljotino i zmi$ljotino
izmisljotino i zmaje=dragoniiiiiiiiiii
truth

South Perth, Australia

#423505 Feb 18, 2013
who have money..izmisljotina=innovation .
see
iz=is
misli=mind
i zmija
izmi$=sljot lot j=10
http://bible.cc/leviticus/16-10.htm
did they speak about goat or lamb
see Aron2 levites
Bazazel bazebul
Is that your God?
How many God Israel have?

What Jesus Christ say about that?

did earthly church leaders all right

read
https://www.google.com.au/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' Jul 24 make Donald Drump... 47
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Jul 20 I Jus Wanna Live ... 10,173
News Holding the left responsible (Sep '15) Jul 20 Crusader 4
News The 'Obamification' of Pope Francis (Sep '15) Jul 16 odG nDmdea yoHl r... 100
News Turkey disappointed with Pope's Armenian 'genoc... (Apr '15) Jul 14 Hasan Sasirmaz 32
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... Jul 9 South Knox Hombre 10
News Christian Europe Jul 9 bluestreak returns 27
More from around the web