Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687393 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423264 Feb 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they are but when I read my Bible it says only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law. All of them. It's about who we follow, God's word or the pope in Rome's sun cult -- the cause of all world problems, that gets worse and worse every year.
---
Mah words:
You have my interest....what Bible are you reading that says "only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law."
You should have the answer to my very simple question "on the tip of your tongue"....is there a problem????
Wow didn't even give the man 2 or 3 minutes til you posted this but he beat you to the punch......lol

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#423265 Feb 17, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well granted we are all likely in error about something. And we are told to break one commandment is the same as breaking them all. So no commandment is of any more importance than any other. However, to willingly reject God's true Sabbath which most of Christianity are doing is sin.(I was once Baptist too)
Mt.19:16 "And, behold, one came and said to him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said to him, Why call you me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if you will enter into life, keep the commandments. He said to him, Which? Jesus said, You shall do no murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and your mother: and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Rev.22:14 "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
Mt.5:19 "Whoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
"Know you not, that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?" (Romans 6:16)
Ezek 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.
Ezek 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that you may know that I am the LORD your God.
Some pastors will even claim the day was changed to resurrection Sunday but this is not true. Most just avoid the topic like the plague.
My question was and still is: what Bible are you reading that says "only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law."

I am beginning to see a picture of you with one of your extremities in your mouth!!
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#423266 Feb 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my interest....what Bible are you reading that says "only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law."
check up above you on 3 people. all from Mo .as reg pointed out several weeks ago. I would venture to say that it might be the sda using three different nicks to troll

Location hidden

#423267 Feb 17, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>I confess my sins that I am guilty of not keeping the Commandments of God. Jesus did say If YOU LOVE ME Keep My Commandments.
I pray that my confession and by the blood of Christ I fall before that MERCY line of Grace. It was Peters condession that He was the Christ and the son of God that he would build his CHURCH.
However unlikesome of my brothers in Christ I do believe there will be Sabbath observers and those that go to church on other days of the week that will be saved by Faith in Christ as well by what he did not man.
Remember I we brake one we brake them all. I have failed at this miserably and not just by not keeping the Sabbath.
Your babble does not answer my question: what Bible are you reading that says "only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law."

Location hidden

#423268 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Wow didn't even give the man 2 or 3 minutes til you posted this but he beat you to the punch......lol
Wrong...thirty-seven minutes....to tell me what Bible he is reading is more than adequate time!!!!
truth

Morley, Australia

#423269 Feb 17, 2013
You are against me my family and my people.
Did you prosecuted them too?..yes you are!!!

I am not going where you going under any condition for all gold silver and money of this world..nooooooooooooo!
I born without that i will died like that.

Location hidden

#423270 Feb 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>check up above you on 3 people. all from Mo .as reg pointed out several weeks ago. I would venture to say that it might be the sda using three different nicks to troll
Best babble I have seen on this forum...bet even you don't know what you said!!!!
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#423271 Feb 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Best babble I have seen on this forum...bet even you don't know what you said!!!!
seemed pretty clear to me. there are 3 people , ALL FROM MISSOURI(Mo)that posted right before your post, two of the 3 at least are sda, and I told you one of them could be using all 3 nicks as a troll.

your answer was very obtuse.
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#423272 Feb 17, 2013
hey dumb ox.

see this.

maybe this will help you out, BUT I DOUBT IT.
4GVN
Cape Girardeau, MO
|socci
Cameron, MO
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#423250 1 hr ago
Judged:
7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#423273 Feb 17, 2013
oops

forgot GUEST 55,
also from Mo. YOU DO KNOW THAT mo. IS AN ABBREVIATION FOR THAT STATE, DONT U?
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423274 Feb 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>check up above you on 3 people. all from Mo .as reg pointed out several weeks ago. I would venture to say that it might be the sda using three different nicks to troll
If your referring to me this is another one of your lies. I have one internet provider goof ball.

Location hidden

#423275 Feb 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>seemed pretty clear to me. there are 3 people , ALL FROM MISSOURI(Mo)that posted right before your post, two of the 3 at least are sda, and I told you one of them could be using all 3 nicks as a troll.
your answer was very obtuse.
That ain't what this says..."check up above you on 3 people. all from Mo .as reg pointed out several weeks ago. I would venture to say that it might be the sda using three different nicks to troll"...

Location hidden

#423276 Feb 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
hey dumb ox.
see this.
4GVN
Cape Girardeau, MO
|socci
Cameron, MO
Judged:
7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO
Please get back in your play pen and stop bothering the grown ups!!!!
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#423277 Feb 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
hey dumb ox.
see this.
4GVN
Cape Girardeau, MO
|socci
Cameron, MO
Judged:
7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO
And all over 80 + miles apart you idiot.

Location hidden

#423278 Feb 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
oops
forgot GUEST 55,
also from Mo. YOU DO KNOW THAT mo. IS AN ABBREVIATION FOR THAT STATE, DONT U?
What abbreviation??? "atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>check up above you on 3 people. all from Mo
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#423279 Feb 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Your babble does not answer my question: what Bible are you reading that says "only 7th-day Sabbath keepers are actually saved, with the seal of God who keep the 10C law."

Why dont you follow God's law and keep his Sabbath?

God's Sabbath is a commemoration of creation & the Creator once a week.

Exo 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

1 John 2:4 He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Maybe you have not studied the issue? This is a good website for that..

www.sabbathtosundaychange.com

Location hidden

#423280 Feb 17, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
hey dumb ox.
see this.
4GVN
Cape Girardeau, MO
|socci
Cameron, MO
Judged:
7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO
What abbreviation??? 7th Day Catholic Rocks
Poplar Bluff, MO

Location hidden

#423281 Feb 17, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you follow God's law and keep his Sabbath?
God's Sabbath is a commemoration of creation & the Creator once a week.
Exo 31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
1 John 2:4 He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Maybe you have not studied the issue? This is a good website for that..
www.sabbathtosundaychange.com
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#423282 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>If your referring to me this is another one of your lies. I have one internet provider goof ball.
you didnt mind insinuating that truth from Aus was me did you? and an addy can be changed vey easily unless a person has time warner like myself. and one of your buddies lives pretty close to your town.

and a person who belongs to a devil organization like you do isnt to be believed anyway.lol
atemcowboy

Athens, OH

#423283 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>And all over 80 + miles apart you idiot.
lol, that doesnt matter, before I had t/w, my addys were from several different towns too.

a person like you isnt to be trusted with the TRUTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 22 Eyes on Christ 10,638
News Boston cardinal, Jewish leaders have Holocaust ... (Feb '09) Sep 19 Tom Fontaine 42
News Catholic clergy fires back after Bannon criticism Sep 11 South Knox Hombre 1
News Evangelical Trump supporters want meeting with ... Aug '17 Ms Sassy 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Aug '17 -Prince Of Darkness- 84,839
News Pope 'loves China', Vatican official says on tr... Aug '17 Harold 2
News Pope Francis accepts resignation of Boston Auxi... Jul '17 Anti- 2
More from around the web