Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,790
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422970 Feb 16, 2013
There must be a virus or something on this forum. Very hard to post, and misspellings are not by choice
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422971 Feb 16, 2013
I do not go to church. I still sin unfortunately. Haven't found a worthy church yet. But a catholic church I would not even consider. 100's of denominations. Only ONE FATHER! AND ONLY ONE SON! My Lord and Savior who died for us. I do not preach. Not worthy. But still I have stated fact. Any teachings such as catholicism that are is direct contradiction of Scripture are false. Any Church based on Sun God worship, ie catholicism is false! That is not preaching. Just stating fact. Here is another fact. Obama is a lying muslim!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#422972 Feb 16, 2013
PoPz wrote:
Sorry for cussing. I just hate obama, and for good reason.
The Bible says pray for Obama...

While I know it is hard to pray for some one

that we don't necessarily like..

But the Bible says...

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

(--> NOTE...YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS...( that claim a monopoly and franchise upon the gates of heaven) NEED TO READ..THE VERSE BELOW.)

1Ti 2:6 WHO GAVE HIMSELF A RANSOM FOR ALL, to be testified in due time.
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422973 Feb 16, 2013
I'm sorry. ButI hate no theras much as I hate this self proclaimed muslim. Who realy is the enemy?
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422974 Feb 16, 2013
I'm sorry. But I hate no one as much as I hate this self proclaimed muslim. I know hate is wrong ut presently I am unable to stop. Who realy is the enemy?
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422975 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Ephesians 6:12

Amplified Bible (AMP)

12 For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.

So People think the USA is exempt? Really? Obama is not Christian. There have been many Anti Christs. Obama by his actions fits the bill. A self proclaimed muslim. Indeed Satan is painting his masterpiece. " The whole world is deceived" " the whole world les in the power of the Wicked One!" People are blind if they think the USA is exempt.
Clay

United States

#422976 Feb 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says pray for Obama...
While I know it is hard to pray for some one
that we don't necessarily like..
But the Bible says...
1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
(--> NOTE...YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS...( that claim a monopoly and franchise upon the gates of heaven) NEED TO READ..THE VERSE BELOW.)
1Ti 2:6 WHO GAVE HIMSELF A RANSOM FOR ALL, to be testified in due time.
Intercessions for all men??( 1Tim 2:1)

I thought you preach that there is only one mediator between God and man and Catholics are going to hell for asking Saints to pray for us.

How can we pray for anybody and not violate the 'one mediator teaching'

You might say "you can't converse with the dead"
Lol
They are not dead. They are more alive then any of us.

James 5:16
Proverbs 15:8, 29

#422977 Feb 16, 2013
PoPz wrote:
Sorry for cussing. I just hate obama, and for good reason.
THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS...

WE MUST FORGIVE OBAMA...

Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS HERE IS THAT

UNFORGIVENESS...IS THE NIGH ON TO BLASPHEMY...

GOD CANNOT FORGIVE UNFORGIVENESS...

IF WE DON'T FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR TRESPASSES ...GOD CANNOT FORGIVE OURS.

#422978 Feb 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you preach that there is only one mediator between God and man and Catholics are going to hell for asking Saints to pray for us.
Lol
~~~

MAN YOU ARE AS FLAKY AS A SNOW STORM

IF THEY ARE STILL A LIVE AS YOU SAY THEY ARE...

AND WE SHARE ALL OF OUR

SINS AND SORROWS PAIN AND DEATH WITH THEM

THEN THEIR HEAVEN IS FULL OF EARTHY CHAOS ..

THEY ARE EVIDENTLY IN HELL NOT HEAVEN.

WHERE THERE IS KNOWLEDGE OF

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

~~~~

READ WHAT THE BIBLES SAYS...ABOUT THOSE IN HEAVEN

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

----------

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

YOU NEED TO READ YOUR BIBLE

ALL OF IT...
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422979 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS...
WE MUST FORGIVE OBAMA...
Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
It does say forgive. I do not deny Scripture. But at this time I despise this imposter. To hate a lie is not a sin. To be unforgiving is. Like I said I do not preach. Never the less obama is a liar who despises our Constitution, and who despises Truth as depicted by the Bible. His actions is what judges obama. It seems that you are one of the clueless that voted for him. A Christian democrat/liberal is an oxymoron. And any Christian that voted for obama was in gross error. Just like those fools that ordained gay priests & same sex marriage. Fornication, adultery, homosexuality, etc, etc. It is all sin! Romans chap 1.

#422980 Feb 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
~~~

BY JUST BEING OBEDIENT TO GOD'S WORD...DOING WHAT IT SAYS

Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422981 Feb 16, 2013
Sorry Confrinting. I didn't mean to offend you. I was out of line.
Clay

United States

#422982 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
MAN YOU ARE AS FLAKY AS A SNOW STORM
IF THEY ARE STILL A LIVE AS YOU SAY THEY ARE...
AND WE SHARE ALL OF OUR
SINS AND SORROWS PAIN AND DEATH WITH THEM
THEN THEIR HEAVEN IS FULL OF EARTHY CHAOS ..
THEY ARE EVIDENTLY IN HELL NOT HEAVEN.
WHERE THERE IS KNOWLEDGE OF
~~~~
READ WHAT THE BIBLES SAYS...ABOUT THOSE IN HEAVEN
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
----------
YOU NEED TO READ YOUR BIBLE
ALL OF IT...
I did read my Bible. That's how I found out you were lying.
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422983 Feb 16, 2013
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/16...

This is very troubling. Hatred for Israel is mounting! Indeed things are rapidly pressing forward towards Christ's Return! but scarier things lie just ahead. I hope everyones' faith is up to it.
Clay

United States

#422984 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
BY JUST BEING OBEDIENT TO GOD'S WORD...DOING WHAT IT SAYS
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
You're not asking anyone to be obedient to Gods word. You're asking them to be obedient to what YOU think God Word says.
And Confrint, your version has only been around since 1910 AD.
You fool me not.
PoPz

Rio Rancho, NM

#422986 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS...
WE MUST FORGIVE OBAMA...
I must say this. I do not hate Catholics! I do not agree with them! But, but I hate hinduism. I hate islam! And I hate obama, the self proclaimed muslim and what his administration stands for! Thus I hate a lie!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#422987 Feb 16, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unfortunately for you, it DOES have to say it in the Catechism.
If it's not in the Catechism, it's not a teaching of the Church.
The early part of the 15th Century isn't what's termed commonly as "pre-Vatican II", as Vatican II was held 500+ years from that time.
When 3 previous popes in power back in the day informed people other than catholics they were not entitled the kingdom of heaven. Your OK with that?

Why don't you admit it. The popes had no right to make such assumptions. What are you afraid of?

Don't dump on me for what the popes stated. They are the leaders of your church, shouldn't they know?
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#422988 Feb 16, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unfortunately for you, it DOES have to say it in the Catechism.
If it's not in the Catechism, it's not a teaching of the Church.
The early part of the 15th Century isn't what's termed commonly as "pre-Vatican II", as Vatican II was held 500+ years from that time.
Word for word today from our local newspaper.

......."Documents detailing the dubious fundraising pracitices of a disgraced Roman Catholic religious order called the Legion of Christ were released to the public Friday, showing how the organization took control of an elderly woman's finances and persudaed her to bequeath it $60 MILLION.

..Pope Benedicto XVI took over the legion in 2010 after a Vatican investigation determined that its founder the Rev Marcial maciel had lived a double life.

..The legion scandal is significant because it shows how the HOLY SEE wilfully ignored credible allegations of abuse against Maciel for decades, all while holding him up as a model for SAINTHOOD for the faithful because he brought in MONEY and vocations to the priesthood.

..The scandal which has tarnished the legacy of Pope John Paul II is the mose egregious example of those within the VATICAN ignorded decades of reports about sexually abusive priest because church leaders put the interests of the institution above thos of the victims.

Reverend Marciel abused children, and duped a lady out of $60 MILLION for catholic church programs.

The story is also posted today top right hand column on this forum under ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH NEWS......

Your OK with all this Dan?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Free Mind

Melbourne, FL

#422989 Feb 16, 2013
Robert Dye wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
I hope this is someone faking being Clay.
The Malachy stuff is pur drivel.
It's a bit like that fraud John Edwards, with his parlour tricks for communicating with the dead.
The way you do it (horoscopes too) is to be vague, so that the interp is all in the mind of the interpreter.
If I'm john Edwards, I get up and say, "I'm getting a very strong sense ... of a deceased male presence ... something involving money ... or a will .. perhaps ... there was a question ... involving ....
"
All the while, he is watching the faces and body language of his audience, and he's good at it. He phrases what he says so that it is GUARANTEED that in any large gathering, there will be several people who could apply it to themselves, and think that he is "communicating" with the spirit of their loved one.
The Malachy predictions ... "Ship and Sea" is supposed to have "predictted the election of JPII. But those three words are so vague you could apply them to ANYONE.
Suppose I had been elected Pope, instead of JPII, back in 1978.
Okay. I was born in Hoiston, which is a seaport, and I "shipped" myself back to Oklahoma from HS in the northeast US. So "ship and sea" could be made to apply to me.
Or to anyone.
Such "prophecy" is drivel, and unimportant to Catholics.
Will Christ return today, and commence the Final Judgement? Maybe. Maybe not.
Maybe next week.
Maybe next year, or in ten years, or in the thousand years.
I don't care when it happens.
If I am living my faith, placing my trust in the Teaching of Jesus Christ, and living what He commanded (let's not forget that part, though many of our Prot brothers and sisters call that "Salvation by works," and thereby set aside what He commanded), it does not matter when He comes. I'll be ready.
That is the Catholic Faith.
We don't waste time trying to decode the book of "Revelations" to "predict the future," because that is NOT what Sacred Scripture is for.
Don't waste your time on Malachy, either.
It's drivel. Pure and simple.
Rob
Rob, nice post on faith.

Maybe that's why your post got so many negative judgies -- because you focus on faith and reject the drivel.

Pat Robertson would certainly give you a negative judgie too. That's a badge of honor IMHO.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#422990 Feb 16, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted to belonging to a denomination. By the definition of denomination, is it possible for a denomination to not be accepting the opinions of MAN.
I've always been told it takes one to know one. Maybe it is the person from the cult that's accusing others of being a cult...
at least I dint lie about not belonging to a denomination like you do. Our church believes in a close walk with God, not a tap water or [bathtub experience] like you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 3 hr Gee-Tee 8,537
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope 7 hr Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists 18 hr SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE