Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,388
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#422208 Feb 12, 2013
they teach you
some can kill soul as well body too
don't you
you are not save
noooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#422209 Feb 12, 2013
you stay on my line
how many line you have
Capricorn
cancer
artic
antarctic
don't make me upset
be good
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#422210 Feb 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, can we cut to the chase and you share with us your Born-again-from-above experience so we know plainly who you are, please?
I was called in 2005 and after believing in Him(Jesus)I repented of my sins and He forgave me and gave me the His Spirit and even made me a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
And me and we here who claim to be 'the true church' would like to stay on topic.
Blessings:)
I was lost for years. I knew better but had my selfish reasons for not wanting to submit my life to God. I had sin in my life that I wasn't ready or willing to give up. I tried to learn everything I could to disprove my current faith and while giving it my best effort I eventually converted and I knew down deep I was lost. One day at 22 I just decided I was going to get my life right and put on Christ. I repented of my sin, I confessed before my family, friends, and the few church members present that I believed Jesus was the Son of God, and even though I had a phobia of having my head under water, I braved it and asked my Uncle to baptize me for the forgiveness of my sins to be raised to a new life in Christ.
Currently, I occasionally teach Bible classes at church and am somewhat involved in a few of the different ministries usually just in a support role.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#422211 Feb 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
One Heavenly Father with Jesus Christ (His Son) as His (temporary) Earthly Representative (until His ascention) and appointing Peter as His earthly Representative to lead HIS Church until He (Jesus returns for the second time)...
~~~
THE POSITION OF A POPE IN ROME WAS NEVER CREATED BY GOD THE FATHER...
SUCH A POSITION DOES NOT EXIST...
NEVER DID EXIST ..
NEVER WILL EXIST..
AND JESUS THE SON OF GOD
IS NOT/WAS NOT ...A TEMPORARY SAVIOR.PROPHET PRIEST, KING OR REPRESENTATIVE OF GOD UPON THE EARTH...
THE PROPHECY OF..
Confrinting--As a former bible only Protestant, I know the bible as well, if not better than you and can quote one verse after another just like you! The difference is that you "list a bunch of verses" ---"make them mean" ONLY what you want them to mean" and then "attach" your own "distorted, pervertedand vindictive" personal opinion to them and call it truth!!The FACT is that you have not only (REJECTED) the TRUE INTERPRETATION of Sacred Scripture, but have (INTERJECTED) you own anti-catholic "personal opinion" where-ever it "fits your heretical animosity" against the TRUE, SPOKEN AND STATED WORDS of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, in the Gospels!!---Lets start with Matthew 16:13-21. These are Jesus Christs OWN EXPLICIT words regarding His (on and only) Universal Church. His Church where he appoints Peter as His earthly representative, to LEAD HIS CHURCH...... You, Confrinting, have become an "expert" at "bible verse -burger flipping" with a cafeteria style of Christianity, that "picks and chooses" ONLY what you want to believe, only what you want to hear and only keeps your Protestant (bible verse (shakey) pyramid) from "tumbling down"! God has not appointed you as a minister of the faith in Jesus Christ when you (continually) go so far as to beligerently "reject Jesus Christs OWN SPOKEN WORDS in the Gospels! Lets move on the John 6:47-59 regarding (again) Jesus Christs EXPLICIT SPOKEN WORDS regarding HIS true body and true blood in the Eucharist. Your "entire (half-truth, half-heresy) ministry" is based entirely upon "attacking, condemning and passing your personal opinionated "hate-filled judgement against Jesus Christ Historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church. You do not speak for God!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#422212 Feb 12, 2013
ones implemented finish
upside-down

is your church there

Is my Heaven there?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#422213 Feb 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What did John tell them? Believe and Repent and then what did he tell them?
I baptize you with water, BUT...
But what Sabanfan?
What do you have to do to get Jesus in you?
Yes, Acts 2:38 told those very first church members how to receive the Holy Spirit.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#422214 Feb 12, 2013
109 052

Hello Dan!!!!!!!

Speak to me....

Show me the proper noun "Church" in the following.....you can't, because it ain't in there...the noun "church" is....

Mt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against

Show me "Roman Catholic church"....."church " as in Scripture....
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#422215 Feb 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you don't claim be a small t teacher of the Word but there are things we know for sure, like How to be Saved(a true church subject), that you know nothing about.
Really, you need to get Saved first and then you can talk, truly it is the Bible way.
Marge, bless your heart, respectfully, that finger you have pointed at me is likely connected to three or four more pointed back at you.
truth

Perth, Australia

#422216 Feb 12, 2013
in matrix come long time evil..place what is not belong to them
nooooooooooooooooooooooo
they are wrong
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#422217 Feb 12, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture does not reference itself.
The Bible doesn't say what's in the Bible, nor does it say it informs to the exclusion of all else.
Christ gave us the best example of all when he stated IT IS WRITTEN !!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#422218 Feb 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, can we cut to the chase and you share with us your Born-again-from-above experience so we know plainly who you are, please?
I was called in 2005 and after believing in Him(Jesus)I repented of my sins and He forgave me and gave me the His Spirit and even made me a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
And me and we here who claim to be 'the true church' would like to stay on topic.
saban like hank has no Born Again testimony to share with you and us for one simple reason, they arent born again. they are like the men at ephusus, they had had water baptism but not the baptism that comes with being born again. saban like hank thinks that they received the Holy Spirit when they were baptised by their church.

campbell believed not in an emotional Spirtual Experience(know so salvation) since he had not one, then noone else has had one either, and so they follow that misbelief today in their Spiritual blindness
marge

Ames, IA

#422219 Feb 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Marge, bless your heart, respectfully, that finger you have pointed at me is likely connected to three or four more pointed back at you.
yeah well you didn't answer correctly so that makes me sad.

matter fact you did answer and you were correct in saying that men baptized you.
marge

Ames, IA

#422220 Feb 12, 2013
Parable of the Two Sons

28“But what do you think about this? A man with two sons told the older boy,‘Son, go out and work in the vineyard today.’ 29The son answered,‘No, I won’t go,’ but later he changed his mind and went anyway. 30Then the father told the other son,‘You go,’ and he said,‘Yes, sir, I will.’ But he didn’t go.

31“Which of the two obeyed his father?”

They replied,“The first.”h

Then Jesus explained his meaning:“I tell you the truth, corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do. 32For John the Baptist came and showed you the right way to live, but you didn’t believe him, while tax collectors and prostitutes did. And even when you saw this happening, you refused to believe him and repent of your sins.
marge

Ames, IA

#422221 Feb 12, 2013
It really irks me that the people that water-baptized you people didn't show you the Way to Jesus.

Do you still want to talk about works?

Location hidden

#422222 Feb 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
When God instructed Noah to build the Ark with Gopher wood was any other wood forbidden?
When elements of worship have been highlighted in the first century church could it be possible that other acts of worship are forbidden? Why don't you burn incense to worship? I don't think it was expressly forbidden?
There is a story about two individuals that offered "strange fire" in their offerings to God. He was displeased. Same God now.
Acts 2:38 tells us how to be saved. Peter had just informed these people that they needed to call upon the name of The Lord and they asked What shall we do to be SAVED? Peter told them to be baptized for the remission of their sins. 3000 were added to the Lord's church that day.
you dont even have a clue as to what [gopher wood] really was.it is beleived to actually be pine tree, but if you know that mid eastern part of the Word, it is understandable to realize that we are talking about a form of pine tree,re, the cedars of Lebanon.

so if you think it is an actual type of tree, you are badly mistaken.lol

and you trying to divert by talking about 'strange fire' to me as you did to clay which means nothing to be, it is not what we are discussing, which is your lack of musical instruments.

acts 2:38 starts off with the Word [repent} which is the ONLY way that a persons sins are forgiven, not by water least the blood is of no consequence hereby making the sacrifice nil and void.

as i told lincoln several years ago, hank forever and now you. you claim to follow the teachings of the NT yet there is no example of one person receiving the Holy Ghost while being baptised by water. and i certainly didnt.mine came 36 hours after I was saved. others sometimes years after they are saved.

In him we have redemption through his [blood], the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace." (Ephesians 1:7)NOT ONE MENTION OF WATER SAVING THEM. THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS COME THROUGH THE BLOOD. thanks to the false teachings of campbell and stone, millions of you campbellites are going to wake up in hell.just as will happen to billions of catholics.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#422223 Feb 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
He made you a minister??? I find that impossible to believe!!!

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Ministers teach and are not silent!!!!!!

7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#422224 Feb 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can vision Marge with five fingers and a thumb on each hand along with 6 toes on each foot....... Bless he heart !!!

Location hidden

#422225 Feb 12, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was lost for years. I knew better but had my selfish reasons for not wanting to submit my life to God. I had sin in my life that I wasn't ready or willing to give up. I tried to learn everything I could to disprove my current faith and while giving it my best effort I eventually converted and I knew down deep I was lost. One day at 22 I just decided I was going to get my life right and put on Christ. I repented of my sin, I confessed before my family, friends, and the few church members present that I believed Jesus was the Son of God, and even though I had a phobia of having my head under water, I braved it and asked my Uncle to baptize me for the forgiveness of my sins to be raised to a new life in Christ.
Currently, I occasionally teach Bible classes at church and am somewhat involved in a few of the different ministries usually just in a support role.
any body who doesnt know what [gopher wood] was, shouldnt be teaching any bible to any person until they get saved. and all your uncle did is get you wet, you still are lost. and if you ever get saved, you will not allow that door on your campbellite church hit you in the back, you will leave it so fast.
marge

Ames, IA

#422226 Feb 12, 2013
23When Jesus returned to the Temple and began teaching, the leading priests and elders came up to him. They demanded,“By what authority are you doing all these things? Who gave you the right?”

24“I’ll tell you by what authority I do these things if you answer one question,” Jesus replied. 25“Did John’s authority to baptize come from heaven, or was it merely human?”

They talked it over among themselves.“If we say it was from heaven, he will ask us why we didn’t believe John. 26But if we say it was merely human, we’ll be mobbed because the people believe John was a prophet.” 27So they finally replied,“We don’t know.”

And Jesus responded,“Then I won’t tell you by what authority I do these things.

Location hidden

#422227 Feb 12, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrinting--As a former bible only Protestant, I know the bible as well, if not better than you and can quote one verse after another just like you! The difference is that you "list a bunch of verses" ---"make them mean" ONLY what you want them to mean" and then "attach" your own "distorted, pervertedand vindictive" personal opinion to them and call it truth!!The FACT is that you have not only (REJECTED) the TRUE INTERPRETATION of Sacred Scripture, but have (INTERJECTED) you own anti-catholic "personal opinion" where-ever it "fits your heretical animosity" against the TRUE, SPOKEN AND STATED WORDS of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, in the Gospels!!---Lets start with Matthew 16:13-21. These are Jesus Christs OWN EXPLICIT words regarding His (on and only) Universal Church. His Church where he appoints Peter as His earthly representative, to LEAD HIS CHURCH...... You, Confrinting, have become an "expert" at "bible verse -burger flipping" with a cafeteria style of Christianity, that "picks and chooses" ONLY what you want to believe, only what you want to hear and only keeps your Protestant (bible verse (shakey) pyramid) from "tumbling down"! God has not appointed you as a minister of the faith in Jesus Christ when you (continually) go so far as to beligerently "reject Jesus Christs OWN SPOKEN WORDS in the Gospels! Lets move on the John 6:47-59 regarding (again) Jesus Christs EXPLICIT SPOKEN WORDS regarding HIS true body and true blood in the Eucharist. Your "entire (half-truth, half-heresy) ministry" is based entirely upon "attacking, condemning and passing your personal opinionated "hate-filled judgement against Jesus Christ Historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church. You do not speak for God!!
IF and that is a big IF you know the bible so well why do you not know that James the half brother of Jesus was the head of the Church in jerusalem. why do you not know that. you certainly have been shown that numerous times on this forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 hr Married in 8,304
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... Sun Barbarian 4
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Sep 19 Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Sep 18 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••