Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,314)

Showing posts 406,261 - 406,280 of513,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Foxe's book of Martyrs puts the figure at 500 million. That was before Rome invented communist world revolution; nazi ww 1 & 2 ect. She kills still today.
video series on some of this all..
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...
<quoted text>
We can confess and ask the Lord to forgive. The priest cannot absolve sin.
Interesting video. I had no idea that the RCC had a Saint for everyday of the year like the pegan religions in Egypt etc. had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony you don't want to get me started on this subject.
How does a baby have its beginning?? An egg from the Mother is pentrated by the mans sperm , but this did not happen with Mary there was no sperm , unless you believe the Holy Spirit has sex with Mary and produced sperm. Logic will tell you no He didn't.
Because Heavenly body's have no gender.
So that leaves only one conclusion , Jesus was an embryo planted in the womb of Mary. Common sense
I believe the scripture where it say's there is neither male nor female is referring to there is no respect a person in that we are one body.
All it took was for the Holy Spirit to implant a Y Chromosone into Mary's egg. Nothing sexual to it or as God beinf a Siritual entity spliting as the embryo would like in identical twins leaving a Y chromosone but most certainly not calling God an embryo by no means.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>at least I dont get caught lying all the time like you do. anyway, the campbellite is your cousin in doctrine
Are you sure about this "lying" business? I think it just may be different opinions.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you get so angry because society in general is MOVING away from what you believe?
something is terribly wrong HOJO....
Yes!! Something IS wrong,(terribly wrong) Michael and it all begins with you!!!! You and your Polluted Pot of Protestant (exaggerated) anti-catholic Propaganda or are you now an atheists or do you call yourself an agnostic.---Whatever it is---it is a "dead end street"
Society moving away from Catholicism!!!! Only in your desperation and delusional dreams!!! The FACT is that the Catholic Church continues to grow and gron, each and every year,(up 1.5% in 2012) while "every Protestant denomination" that totals over 42,000,denominations continues to each and every year.
Reason: Protestants are leaving their bible only "contradicting and conflicting" interpretations of Sacred Scripture by the thousands and converting to the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ---in and through His historically and biblically PROVEN One (and only) True Apostolic Catholic Church.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clue as why anthony made this statement.
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus was not a male?
Me either , LOL He is getting desperate to find answers I think.
Not the truth just answers.
concerned in Eygpt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
"the RCC is a sect that has biblical doctrine and non biblical doctrine, like Mary Worship.."
Then you said: "I trace my spiritual heritage through the spirit of God and am united through him to the body of Christ"
Here is the problem: the first quote above is a lie. No matter how many gazillion times you guys accuse us of worshiping Mary, its still a lie- just like the first time you uttered it.
So am I to believe you are united to Christ when you spread lies about Catholics?
Is that how you're successful in Brazil? By using deceit to get them away from the Catholic Church?
RCC's bow before graven images of a Blonde haired blued statue that somehow is to represent an olive skin brown eyed woman from the line of David.

They pray before these graven images and contradict every teaching in the NT of how we are to pray.

Jesus taught us to pray and he never prayed to anyone other than God.

That is because prayer is act of worship and reserved for God only.

RC's clearly practice Idolatry and Idol worship.

They also pray to all sorts of graven images of dead men and women and commit Idolatry.

NO IF ANDs BUTS or ORS
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about this "lying" business? I think it just may be different opinions.
Hey Sherlayne how have you been?

And Yes it's lying, don't you believe a loving God would have people on the earth that shared HIS Absolute TRUTH, of course a loving God would.

Repent and believe Sherlayne, God sent Jesus to pay fully for your sins, absolute Truth.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

concerned in Eygpt wrote:
<quoted text>
RCC's bow before graven images of a Blonde haired blued statue that somehow is to represent an olive skin brown eyed woman from the line of David.
They pray before these graven images and contradict every teaching in the NT of how we are to pray.
Jesus taught us to pray and he never prayed to anyone other than God.
That is because prayer is act of worship and reserved for God only.
RC's clearly practice Idolatry and Idol worship.
They also pray to all sorts of graven images of dead men and women and commit Idolatry.
NO IF ANDs BUTS or ORS
"That is because prayer is act of worship and reserved for God only."

For sure! Blessings brother:)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either , LOL He is getting desperate to find answers I think.
Not the truth just answers.
a lie is a lie the minute it's told,

the truth is refreshing and never grows cold ...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTH:

Call no man your Father ...

Matthew 23:9

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus did NOT say, "Mary is another way to the Father."
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the scripture where it say's there is neither male nor female is referring to there is no respect a person in that we are one body.
All it took was for the Holy Spirit to implant a Y Chromosone into Mary's egg. Nothing sexual to it or as God beinf a Siritual entity spliting as the embryo would like in identical twins leaving a Y chromosone but most certainly not calling God an embryo by no means.
Guest,

Your making it to complicated Guest, the Holy Spirit place a embryo into Mary's womb. Is God able to place a fetus into Mary's womb of course, Was Jesus not born as an infant Yes He was

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
So Mary is in the grave, but you and your "born again" friends are going straight to heaven when you die.
yes I never understod their logic on that one and then try to use the truth of scripture to make a point concerning the prayers to the CC's claim to saints etc.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

418 388
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also interchangeable with the word Kingdom in the NT
You can find "church":
Matt. 16:18, 18:17, in Acts 20 or 30 times, Rom. 16:1 and 20 or so other times, 1 and 2 Cor. About 40 times, Gal. 1:2, 1:13, 1:22, Eph. 10 or 12 times and so on and so on.....
I never said I could not find the word "church" in the Bible...Kingdom is not a definition of church...
concerned in Eygpt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"The provable factual evidence of the 40+ million the RCC has slaughtered in the Past 500 years and the Deeds of its RC Popes is unprecedented in Christian history"
The last time you were here it was 60+ million.
Concerned, your tendency to grossly exaggerate is well known by those of us who've been here a while .
Why did St. James tell us to confess our sins to one another? Why are we to confess to priests? Or "elders" (if you want to change it to that)?
NO it was 40+ the evidence I put forth was for 40+ million but as Rome has destroyed many documents and been caught making it up it could have been.

Again the evidence is conclusive you know not what you post other than the RCC told you too.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

422 388
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
THE WORD CHURCH IS FOUND IN THE BIBLE...NEW TESTAMENT
IN 79 verses found,
Matthew 2 verses found
Acts 18 verses found
Romans 4 verses found
1 Corinthians 16 verses found
2 Corinthians 1 verse found
Galatians 1 verse found
Ephesians 9 verses found
Philippians 2 verses found
Colossians 4 verses found
1 Thessalonians 1 verse found
2 Thessalonians 1 verse found
1 Timothy 3 verses found
2 Timothy 1 verse found
Titus 1 verse found
Philemon 1 verse found
Hebrews 2 verses found
James 1 verse found
1 Peter 1 verse found
3 John 3 verses found
Revelation 7 verses found
Quote one....

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Guest,
Your making it to complicated Guest, the Holy Spirit place a embryo into Mary's womb. Is God able to place a fetus into Mary's womb of course, Was Jesus not born as an infant Yes He was
Nothing complicated about it to me. It Is Written she CONCIEVED in her womb and it stands to reason he was referring to to her egg concieved in order to take on the human nature.
It Is Also written a body the Lord has't prepared.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>not trying to make you mad, but would you change your nick so we will not get you mixed up with the sda?and if you do, lets us know.k?
can't you tell the difference between a Capital G and a lower case g ?
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sherlayne how have you been?
And Yes it's lying, don't you believe a loving God would have people on the earth that shared HIS Absolute TRUTH, of course a loving God would.
Repent and believe Sherlayne, God sent Jesus to pay fully for your sins, absolute Truth.
You have voice your opinion many times in contradiction to what is written and others opinions. Even have got confused as to who said what etc.
So does that make you a lier ?
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
418 388
<quoted text>
I never said I could not find the word "church" in the Bible...Kingdom is not a definition of church...
Hebrews 12:22

22But you are come to mount Sion, and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Hebrews 11:10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.
----------
Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.
----------
Hebrews 13:14 For here we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for the city that is to come.

----------
Revelation 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 406,261 - 406,280 of513,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••