Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,252)

Showing posts 405,021 - 405,040 of529,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 3:15
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.
lol
you are as stupid as anthony or else you just want to disagree with me becuase you are satan.lol.

a woman has no [seed] therefore this meant simply a child, which would be the savior.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... then kindly interpret this passage for me if you say Revelation 12 is about Mary..thanks
Revelation 12:6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
***You think maybe the place prepared and the protection is for Israel?
Dual prophecy mary Fled into Egypt with Christ who is head of the Church.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.... then kindly interpret this passage for me if you say Revelation 12 is about Mary..thanks
Revelation 12:6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
***You think maybe the place prepared and the protection is for Israel?
reflection of a dual prophecy I meant. It was a shadow of the past.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you believe Jesus?
Why don't you believe the "spoken, stated and expressed words" of Jesus (HIMSELF) in John 6:47-59 regarding His TRUE "body and blood" in the Eucharist: "For unless you eat my body (which is real food) and drink my blood (which is real drink) YOU CANNOT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE......Why do you believe in "other men's words (42,000 other inconsistent interpretations)--"includ ing your own"---rather than believing in the TRUE WORDS of Jesus (HIMSELF) words that have PROVEN to be TRUE for over 2000 years!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Michaelangelo said to Pope Julius, during the painting of the ceiling in the Sistene Chapel "Why do you bring fools, to judge my work"!------For over 2000 years, God has allowed "fools" to "ignorantly" (make fools out of themselves) in judging His One True Catholic Church!
the "fools' that you speak of reside now in the vatican and like all "fools' they belong to the devil.

only a devilish regime would not only hide a man like Law but actually bless him by providing a very good income for the satanic work that he has done over the years for your "church".

before you start throwing stones at Christians, look at your own so called "church", those rocks are bouncing back at your church every day with the FILTH BEING EXPOSED.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Dual prophecy mary Fled into Egypt with Christ who is head of the Church.
EGYPT WAS NEVER EXPLOITED AS A WILDERNESS, stupid.

nor does the bible give the exact time that they were in Egypt.

you are as dumb(but you are more evil) as the catholics and if you werent you wouldnt belong to a splinter group of the sda's.lol
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

<quoted text>reflection of a dual prophecy I meant. It was a shadow of the past.
Jesus spoke of this in Matthew and it has nothing to do with Mary.

Matthew 24:The Great Tribulation

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place”(whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Mark 13:14
14 “But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

**these are future events during the Tribulation
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

this planet going in pit
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

many too
3x heaven

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>it is the LIES that your church tells on her that I hate, just as all of the christians on here hate them.
again, that verse is a prophecy of jesus coming to save the sinner, nothing else.
so of course the REAL MARY obeyed God.
the queen of heaven is a farce and if you werent so blind and ignorant, you would recognize that fact.
again to help you out.
a woman doesnt have seed, they have an egg, and that "egg" was NEVER fertilized by God. he placed an embyro in her womb, already formed by Him to fulfill that Prophecy.
to project otherwise indicates that Jesus was half man/half God, and that isnt true.Mary contributed nothing but her womb, something that any young Jewish woman could have done.
the Kingship of Jesus comes thru Joseph, and when he and Mary took that baby to the temple and when Joseph said His name was Jesus(in english, of course), he became officially the father of that baby according to jewish Law at that time. and also, that is how it is still done in the USA. If a man signs that birth certificate as being the father even when he knows that he isnt, the Law grants him that paternity right. in fact, any child born during a valid marriage carrys the last name of the husband even if the child belongs to another man. I know this for a fact, my neighbor was stationed in germany, and his wife got pregnant with another man, and Bob had to pay child support for that girl until she became 18
again, the "seed' represented the "child" Jesus according to the prophecy,the "seed" is tantamount to an embryo WHICH IS WHAT YOU CATHOLICS LIKE TO INSIST, however a human life doesn't actually exist until that half[seed] meets the other half[egg] that is provided by the woman,and the embyro is then formed .
so if mary provided her egg(which she didnt) and God Provided His [seed] which He didnt, the end result would be half man/half God.
NOT AN EGG, WHICH IS WHAT A WOMAN DOESNT POSSESS, WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT. DIDNT YOU EVEN TAKE BIOLOGY IN HIGH SCHOOL?
"so of course the REAL MARY obeyed God."

Right. Just like Abraham.

"a woman doesnt have seed, they have an egg, and that "egg" was NEVER fertilized by God. he placed an embyro in her womb, already formed by Him to fulfill that Prophecy."

Absolutely absurd. If there was nothing from Mary, Jesus would not have been also fully man and therefore the Incarnation is a farce. Since you reject the Incarnation you cannot be called a Christian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>EGYPT WAS NEVER EXPLOITED AS A WILDERNESS, stupid.
you are as dumb(but you are more evil) as the catholics and if you werent you wouldnt belong to a splinter group of the sda's.lol
John the Baptist baptised in the "wilderness" and that was not in Egypt as ALL christians know.

John did baptize in the [wilderness], and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
mark 1:4.

when revelations speaks of Israel fleeing into the wilderness, scholars believe that they will take refuge in what is now called Petra, a desolate city on the other side of jordan. this desolate city is close to what is thought to be the burial place of Aaron, so it has a place in Jewish traditions, and it certainly qualifies as a wilderness and might easily be defended when necessary.

to be honest, IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR ISRAEL TO FLEE TO A NATION THAT WISHES THEIR COMPLETE DESTRUCTION,AS WE SEE TODAY HOW GAZA GETS THEIR WAR MATERIAL THRU TUNNELS INTO EGYPT.

SOME PEOPLE OUGHT TO PUT THEIR THINKING CAPS[IF THEY HAVE ONE THAT IS]ON BEFORE THEY ISSUE STUPIDTY OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>EGYPT WAS NEVER EXPLOITED AS A WILDERNESS, stupid.
Wilderness/Babylon/Egypt are all interchnageable and reffered in diffrent places of scripture to get a point across you nut case. Most certainly was not talikng about a wilderness in the scense you are leaning toward. You are Satanic Biggot .
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the "fools' that you speak of reside now in the vatican and like all "fools' they belong to the devil.
only a devilish regime would not only hide a man like Law but actually bless him by providing a very good income for the satanic work that he has done over the years for your "church".
before you start throwing stones at Christians, look at your own so called "church", those rocks are bouncing back at your church every day with the FILTH BEING EXPOSED.
Sorry to disappoint you and your hatefilled, vengeance and hostility that you just "seem to want to (hang on to) but
my commitment is to Jesus Christ and His One (and only) True Apostolic Catholic Church --AND---is not dependent upon the "actions and conduct" of a small % of priests who have defied, and gone against their priestly vows and vocation by sexually abusing some children....... I chose to follow, adhere to, believe in the Doctrine of Moral, Spiritual and Divine Truth that Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church teaches, which is the ONLY Church that proclaims the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the FAITH. Jesus initiated and established His One True Church...... "to save sinners" .....(of which we all are)...... My commitment is to Christ Himself and HIS CHURCH that He biblically and historically formed and establishe---NOT to a few "wayward priests" who have gone astray have basically "turned their back" on their vocations and Almighty God HIMSELF. God and the law will deal with them in HIS and in their own way!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place”(whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
14 “But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
LOOK AT THIS DESCRIPTION OF PETRA. FITS PERFECTLY WITH WHAT YOU ARE PSOTING CONCERNING THIS TIME.http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/Petra

Established possibly as early as 312 BC as the capital city of the Nabataeans,[1] it is a symbol of Jordan, as well as its most-visited tourist attraction.[2] It lies on the slope of Mount Hor[3] in a basin [among the mountains] which form the eastern flank of Arabah (Wadi Araba), the large valley running from the Dead Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know it is in the future. I meant to imply revelations was scripture referring to referring to shadows of the past script that all pointed to events in the future.
I got distracted as we just had a wreck in front of the house and looks pretty bad. Lights are down at the intersection and two vehicles invoved. Copes and fire truck are there now. I can see it all out of my window.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"so of course the REAL MARY obeyed God."
Right. Just like Abraham.
"a woman doesnt have seed, they have an egg, and that "egg" was NEVER fertilized by God. he placed an embyro in her womb, already formed by Him to fulfill that Prophecy."
Absolutely absurd. If there was nothing from Mary, Jesus would not have been also fully man and therefore the Incarnation is a farce. Since you reject the Incarnation you cannot be called a Christian.
Anthony, I ahv e told you and showed you waht transpires sduring the early stages of pregnancy, I cnat do any more. if you are to dense to undersand, you are to dense. I cant help that.

as far as you stating that I am not a christian, that is your opinion and it doesnt match what the bible says. for whosoever calls on the lOrd shall be saved. I did that on 8/25/82 and He answered me and said come and I did and he saved me and it ahd nothing to do with [tap water], it was teh Blood that saved me and 36 hourrs later I received the baptism of teh holy Ghost.

and those are Two Experiences that you dont share with christians since you are a catholic.

My understanding of How God used Mary doesnt play into my being Saved, BUT IT CERTAINLY DOES WITH YOUR LACK OF SALVATION.

I know and understand the REAL MARY, YOU KNOW ONLY THE CATHLIC MARY AND THEY AINT THE SAME PERSON. MINE IS REAL AND YOURS IS FICTIONAL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

<quoted text>Wilderness/Babylon/Egy pt are all interchnageable and reffered in diffrent places of scripture to get a point across you nut case. Most certainly was not talikng about a wilderness in the scense you are leaning toward. You are Satanic Biggot .
WOW!!!

you are acting just like the devil.

wonder why? hee hee. me laughing at you and your buddy who is riding on your shoulders. watch out for his horns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wilderness/Babylon/Egy pt are all interchnageable and reffered in diffrent places of scripture to get a point across you nut case. Most certainly was not talikng about a wilderness in the scense you are leaning toward. You are Satanic Biggot .
so if we interchangve(your words, not mine) we can find John baptising in Babylon or Egypt but not in the wilderness of the Jordon river.

dont think so!

again; you are a satanic diot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you and your hatefilled, vengeance and hostility that you just "seem to want to (hang on to)!!
HOJO, I made a honest assesment of what is the truth concerning how your church[not mine] is handling this dispiciable cardinal Law.

your church[not mine] is protecting him and paying him lots of money.

why is that? what Godly church would wish to harbor a filthy person such as he is.

answer me that if you will?

there was no hatefilled, vengeance(how in the world could I hurt Law) and hostility(when did it become a sin to hate evil)in my post. you inferred that we as christians are fools, I deny that of course, since the sinful nature is being displayed by catholcism, not on our part as Christians
Chuck

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes I know it is in the future. I meant to imply revelations was scripture referring to referring to shadows of the past script that all pointed to events in the future.
I got distracted as we just had a wreck in front of the house and looks pretty bad. Lights are down at the intersection and two vehicles invoved. Copes and fire truck are there now. I can see it all out of my window.
And Revelation 12:6 refers to a time during the Great Tribulation and the Woman(Israel).

"woman being with child and giving birth".. didn't Jesus from the line of David, come fom Israel??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 405,021 - 405,040 of529,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••