Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,178
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
truth

Perth, Australia

#420319 Feb 6, 2013
many too
3x heaven

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#420320 Feb 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>it is the LIES that your church tells on her that I hate, just as all of the christians on here hate them.
again, that verse is a prophecy of jesus coming to save the sinner, nothing else.
so of course the REAL MARY obeyed God.
the queen of heaven is a farce and if you werent so blind and ignorant, you would recognize that fact.
again to help you out.
a woman doesnt have seed, they have an egg, and that "egg" was NEVER fertilized by God. he placed an embyro in her womb, already formed by Him to fulfill that Prophecy.
to project otherwise indicates that Jesus was half man/half God, and that isnt true.Mary contributed nothing but her womb, something that any young Jewish woman could have done.
the Kingship of Jesus comes thru Joseph, and when he and Mary took that baby to the temple and when Joseph said His name was Jesus(in english, of course), he became officially the father of that baby according to jewish Law at that time. and also, that is how it is still done in the USA. If a man signs that birth certificate as being the father even when he knows that he isnt, the Law grants him that paternity right. in fact, any child born during a valid marriage carrys the last name of the husband even if the child belongs to another man. I know this for a fact, my neighbor was stationed in germany, and his wife got pregnant with another man, and Bob had to pay child support for that girl until she became 18
again, the "seed' represented the "child" Jesus according to the prophecy,the "seed" is tantamount to an embryo WHICH IS WHAT YOU CATHOLICS LIKE TO INSIST, however a human life doesn't actually exist until that half[seed] meets the other half[egg] that is provided by the woman,and the embyro is then formed .
so if mary provided her egg(which she didnt) and God Provided His [seed] which He didnt, the end result would be half man/half God.
NOT AN EGG, WHICH IS WHAT A WOMAN DOESNT POSSESS, WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT. DIDNT YOU EVEN TAKE BIOLOGY IN HIGH SCHOOL?
"so of course the REAL MARY obeyed God."

Right. Just like Abraham.

"a woman doesnt have seed, they have an egg, and that "egg" was NEVER fertilized by God. he placed an embyro in her womb, already formed by Him to fulfill that Prophecy."

Absolutely absurd. If there was nothing from Mary, Jesus would not have been also fully man and therefore the Incarnation is a farce. Since you reject the Incarnation you cannot be called a Christian.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420321 Feb 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>EGYPT WAS NEVER EXPLOITED AS A WILDERNESS, stupid.
nor does the bible give the exact time that they were in Egypt.
you are as dumb(but you are more evil) as the catholics and if you werent you wouldnt belong to a splinter group of the sda's.lol
John the Baptist baptised in the "wilderness" and that was not in Egypt as ALL christians know.

John did baptize in the [wilderness], and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins.
mark 1:4.

when revelations speaks of Israel fleeing into the wilderness, scholars believe that they will take refuge in what is now called Petra, a desolate city on the other side of jordan. this desolate city is close to what is thought to be the burial place of Aaron, so it has a place in Jewish traditions, and it certainly qualifies as a wilderness and might easily be defended when necessary.

to be honest, IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR ISRAEL TO FLEE TO A NATION THAT WISHES THEIR COMPLETE DESTRUCTION,AS WE SEE TODAY HOW GAZA GETS THEIR WAR MATERIAL THRU TUNNELS INTO EGYPT.

SOME PEOPLE OUGHT TO PUT THEIR THINKING CAPS[IF THEY HAVE ONE THAT IS]ON BEFORE THEY ISSUE STUPIDTY OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420322 Feb 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>EGYPT WAS NEVER EXPLOITED AS A WILDERNESS, stupid.
nor does the bible give the exact time that they were in Egypt.
you are as dumb(but you are more evil) as the catholics and if you werent you wouldnt belong to a splinter group of the sda's.lol
Wilderness/Babylon/Egypt are all interchnageable and reffered in diffrent places of scripture to get a point across you nut case. Most certainly was not talikng about a wilderness in the scense you are leaning toward. You are Satanic Biggot .
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#420323 Feb 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the "fools' that you speak of reside now in the vatican and like all "fools' they belong to the devil.
only a devilish regime would not only hide a man like Law but actually bless him by providing a very good income for the satanic work that he has done over the years for your "church".
before you start throwing stones at Christians, look at your own so called "church", those rocks are bouncing back at your church every day with the FILTH BEING EXPOSED.
Sorry to disappoint you and your hatefilled, vengeance and hostility that you just "seem to want to (hang on to) but
my commitment is to Jesus Christ and His One (and only) True Apostolic Catholic Church --AND---is not dependent upon the "actions and conduct" of a small % of priests who have defied, and gone against their priestly vows and vocation by sexually abusing some children....... I chose to follow, adhere to, believe in the Doctrine of Moral, Spiritual and Divine Truth that Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church teaches, which is the ONLY Church that proclaims the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the FAITH. Jesus initiated and established His One True Church...... "to save sinners" .....(of which we all are)...... My commitment is to Christ Himself and HIS CHURCH that He biblically and historically formed and establishe---NOT to a few "wayward priests" who have gone astray have basically "turned their back" on their vocations and Almighty God HIMSELF. God and the law will deal with them in HIS and in their own way!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420324 Feb 6, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus spoke of this in Matthew and it has nothing to do with Mary.
Matthew 24:The Great Tribulation
15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place”(whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
Mark 13:14
14 “But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
**these are future events during the Tribulation
LOOK AT THIS DESCRIPTION OF PETRA. FITS PERFECTLY WITH WHAT YOU ARE PSOTING CONCERNING THIS TIME.http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/Petra

Established possibly as early as 312 BC as the capital city of the Nabataeans,[1] it is a symbol of Jordan, as well as its most-visited tourist attraction.[2] It lies on the slope of Mount Hor[3] in a basin [among the mountains] which form the eastern flank of Arabah (Wadi Araba), the large valley running from the Dead Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420325 Feb 6, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus spoke of this in Matthew and it has nothing to do with Mary.
Matthew 24:The Great Tribulation
15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place”(whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
Mark 13:14
14 “But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
**these are future events during the Tribulation
Yes I know it is in the future. I meant to imply revelations was scripture referring to referring to shadows of the past script that all pointed to events in the future.
I got distracted as we just had a wreck in front of the house and looks pretty bad. Lights are down at the intersection and two vehicles invoved. Copes and fire truck are there now. I can see it all out of my window.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420326 Feb 6, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"so of course the REAL MARY obeyed God."
Right. Just like Abraham.
"a woman doesnt have seed, they have an egg, and that "egg" was NEVER fertilized by God. he placed an embyro in her womb, already formed by Him to fulfill that Prophecy."
Absolutely absurd. If there was nothing from Mary, Jesus would not have been also fully man and therefore the Incarnation is a farce. Since you reject the Incarnation you cannot be called a Christian.
Anthony, I ahv e told you and showed you waht transpires sduring the early stages of pregnancy, I cnat do any more. if you are to dense to undersand, you are to dense. I cant help that.

as far as you stating that I am not a christian, that is your opinion and it doesnt match what the bible says. for whosoever calls on the lOrd shall be saved. I did that on 8/25/82 and He answered me and said come and I did and he saved me and it ahd nothing to do with [tap water], it was teh Blood that saved me and 36 hourrs later I received the baptism of teh holy Ghost.

and those are Two Experiences that you dont share with christians since you are a catholic.

My understanding of How God used Mary doesnt play into my being Saved, BUT IT CERTAINLY DOES WITH YOUR LACK OF SALVATION.

I know and understand the REAL MARY, YOU KNOW ONLY THE CATHLIC MARY AND THEY AINT THE SAME PERSON. MINE IS REAL AND YOURS IS FICTIONAL

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420327 Feb 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Wilderness/Babylon/Egy pt are all interchnageable and reffered in diffrent places of scripture to get a point across you nut case. Most certainly was not talikng about a wilderness in the scense you are leaning toward. You are Satanic Biggot .
WOW!!!

you are acting just like the devil.

wonder why? hee hee. me laughing at you and your buddy who is riding on your shoulders. watch out for his horns.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420328 Feb 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Wilderness/Babylon/Egy pt are all interchnageable and reffered in diffrent places of scripture to get a point across you nut case. Most certainly was not talikng about a wilderness in the scense you are leaning toward. You are Satanic Biggot .
so if we interchangve(your words, not mine) we can find John baptising in Babylon or Egypt but not in the wilderness of the Jordon river.

dont think so!

again; you are a satanic diot.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420329 Feb 6, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you and your hatefilled, vengeance and hostility that you just "seem to want to (hang on to)!!
HOJO, I made a honest assesment of what is the truth concerning how your church[not mine] is handling this dispiciable cardinal Law.

your church[not mine] is protecting him and paying him lots of money.

why is that? what Godly church would wish to harbor a filthy person such as he is.

answer me that if you will?

there was no hatefilled, vengeance(how in the world could I hurt Law) and hostility(when did it become a sin to hate evil)in my post. you inferred that we as christians are fools, I deny that of course, since the sinful nature is being displayed by catholcism, not on our part as Christians
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#420330 Feb 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know it is in the future. I meant to imply revelations was scripture referring to referring to shadows of the past script that all pointed to events in the future.
I got distracted as we just had a wreck in front of the house and looks pretty bad. Lights are down at the intersection and two vehicles invoved. Copes and fire truck are there now. I can see it all out of my window.
And Revelation 12:6 refers to a time during the Great Tribulation and the Woman(Israel).

"woman being with child and giving birth".. didn't Jesus from the line of David, come fom Israel??
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#420331 Feb 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!
you are acting just like the devil.
wonder why? hee hee. me laughing at you and your buddy who is riding on your shoulders. watch out for his horns.
Whoa!! you hit a nerve.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#420332 Feb 6, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know it is in the future. I meant to imply revelations was scripture referring to referring to shadows of the past script that all pointed to events in the future.
I got distracted as we just had a wreck in front of the house and looks pretty bad. Lights are down at the intersection and two vehicles invoved. Copes and fire truck are there now. I can see it all out of my window.
Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman(Israel) who had given birth to the male child(Jesus). 14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle(God's protection) so that she might fly from the serpent(Satan) into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time(1,260 days). 15 The serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with a flood. 16 But the earth came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had poured from his mouth. 17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

**to sum it up..Satan wants to destroy the woman(Israel) during the Great Tribulation.....not Mary

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420333 Feb 6, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
And Revelation 12:6 refers to a time during the Great Tribulation and the Woman(Israel).
"woman being with child and giving birth".. didn't Jesus from the line of David, come fom Israel??
I dont think that sda's believe in the Trib and the rapture which is why he is so adamant against what you are saying.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420334 Feb 6, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa!! you hit a nerve.
I spotted him as a child of satan several years ago, and like the devil, he hates me.

I guess that he thinks that I have the power to enforce "sunday laws". which will make him to have the "mark of the beast"
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#420335 Feb 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Anthony, I ahv e told you and showed you waht transpires sduring the early stages of pregnancy, I cnat do any more. if you are to dense to undersand, you are to dense. I cant help that.
as far as you stating that I am not a christian, that is your opinion and it doesnt match what the bible says. for whosoever calls on the lOrd shall be saved. I did that on 8/25/82 and He answered me and said come and I did and he saved me and it ahd nothing to do with [tap water], it was teh Blood that saved me and 36 hourrs later I received the baptism of teh holy Ghost.
and those are Two Experiences that you dont share with christians since you are a catholic.
My understanding of How God used Mary doesnt play into my being Saved, BUT IT CERTAINLY DOES WITH YOUR LACK OF SALVATION.
I know and understand the REAL MARY, YOU KNOW ONLY THE CATHLIC MARY AND THEY AINT THE SAME PERSON. MINE IS REAL AND YOURS IS FICTIONAL
Enough with your stupid stories. You're a patholigical delusional narcissist.

"I ahv e told you and showed you waht transpires sduring the early stages of pregnancy, I cnat do any more. if you are to dense to undersand, you are to dense. I cant help that."

We both know what transpires in human conception. What you deny is the Incarnation. You deny the conception taking place IN HER WOMB and dream up some fantasy about an embryo being placed there. You deny that Christ was both fully man and God.

Your understanding of how God "used" Mary does play into your salvation because you're denial of the Incarnation makes you a non-Christian, and non-Christians who know the truth and reject it out of some patholigical hatred of the Blessed Virgin aren't saved.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420336 Feb 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>so if we interchangve(your words, not mine) we can find John baptising in Babylon or Egypt but not in the wilderness of the Jordon river.
dont think so!
again; you are a satanic diot.
Now you are the ones changing to another subject outside of Revelation where it is referring to the church in th ewilderness and this did happen during the dark ages and persecution of the church which was in Spiritual Egypt and Mystrey Babylon you idiot.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420337 Feb 6, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with your stupid stories. You're a patholigical delusional narcissist.
"I ahv e told you and showed you waht transpires sduring the early stages of pregnancy, I cnat do any more. if you are to dense to undersand, you are to dense. I cant help that."
We both know what transpires in human conception. What you deny is the Incarnation. You deny the conception taking place IN HER WOMB and dream up some fantasy about an embryo being placed there. You deny that Christ was both fully man and God.
Your understanding of how God "used" Mary does play into your salvation because you're denial of the Incarnation makes you a non-Christian, and non-Christians who know the truth and reject it out of some patholigical hatred of the Blessed Virgin aren't saved.
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

even after being Saved, I still was thirsting for something more and god knew that and gave to me that precious gift.

when you can meet me on that equal ground. come and talk to me about being a Christian.

my knowledge of how a baby is formed in the womb far outsources that of you, only in my belief is Jesus fully man and fully God, since there was no queen of heaven involved.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420338 Feb 6, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
And Revelation 12:6 refers to a time during the Great Tribulation and the Woman(Israel).
"woman being with child and giving birth".. didn't Jesus from the line of David, come fom Israel??
our looking backward to the old testament church and shadow of things to come which is being referred to in rev.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 14 min Cultastic 9,038
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 1 hr swedenforever 37
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Sat YaWay 173
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
News Francis expects short papacy Mar 16 ELIAS IBARRA 2
More from around the web