Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,658
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#420116 Feb 5, 2013
right hand start opening
5-8 millimeters its so visible
don't pray for me
pray for yourself and persons which you love
truth

Perth, Australia

#420117 Feb 5, 2013
all of us have name
he call us by name
he will call you in your heart
no mind
just heart
how its look
45 degree trough lag much more
its very nice to know
deference is how you except
pain
yes i fill pain
its not any more pain
you except that ones and finish
suffering is very nice
he suffer for us too

don't pray for me i am alright
pray for someone who need mercy
truth

Perth, Australia

#420118 Feb 5, 2013
prikazite rane moje lijeve ruke
o mocna krvi spasa Kristova
i svete rane koje ti obnavljas u nasem tijelu
zbog grijeha nasih i cijelog svijeta
truth

Perth, Australia

#420119 Feb 5, 2013
RIGHT HAND NOW HAVE RED AROUND 1,5B CM

LEFT HAND MORE VISIBLE
1.2 CM
both side is visible
pain

lags
left side start more 3x weeks ago
right side start today..both is painfull..
when you start walk before weak up its take long past away until you desconect and walk as it is does meter why you have pain simply you walk
pray dear children

never stop prayers

Since: Nov 08

usa

#420120 Feb 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who is Catholic is free to leave anytime. Especially in this era where there are so many options in Protestant land. Heck, if you can't find one that fits, just grab a Bible; ordain yourself minister and open up a 'church' in the basement of a hardware store in town! Some have done that and became very successful. They made a whole career out of it and retired!
The Church ain't holding us hostage. They will stand up and keep proclaiming the truth even if all but 10 walks out the door. Truth is truth and can not be compromised.
Truth is truth and can not be compromised.
that is the $64.00 question,nothing in the bible or any scripture that is left,does not support the traditions of some organized religious groups,man is responsible for all that,nowhere can it be found that a name is suppose to be used,so people could reconize the true teachings of gods word.Was jesus a religious man? is god a religious ghost? no,man said that,you do not find jesus calling his fathers word "religious words" just word/s,jesus sent his deciples out to go among the people and teach/preach "the words" of my father,he doesn't say religious words,i've read a lot of material and never saw the word religious added to gods words,we declared him a holy person because of his alledged creation of everything on earth (which we know is not true),and the miracles that jesus/god performed in his short time here on earth,yet you do not find any other records of the events of these miracles,and thousands supposedly did see him heal the sick and crippled,and no one wrote down one word?? granted education was limited back then but out of thousands, there had to be some people who were present that could read and write,yet there is nothing except one set of scriptures,and they are not called the catholic scriptures or any other man created religious name,we do not know for a fact that what is written in them as being true,flood stories are found in just about every writing of different so called devine books,dating way back before the creation of christianity,and knowing that 10,000 yrs ago the ice age was ending floods of great proportion were common,the dead sea for one,the great lakes here in the U.S. and the black sea also,there are more but can't think of their names right now (not enough coffee yet) also the story of adam appears not just in the bible but also in the book of sumaria,and the epic of Gilgamesh,written before the creation of christianity,the bible is not infallible,we do not have dominion over all animals as it suggests,if you doubt this,go find a pack of starving wolves and see what happens. another good example is the nutty couple who went among the grizzly bears,feeding them by hand and photographing themselves standing right next to one,i wonder which one they had for lunch and dinner?
truth

Perth, Australia

#420121 Feb 5, 2013
o yes when i start talk like you
they tell smile over me
with thousend calling name sometimis good mostly very very very bad name
o they say
its all uknown
vanity vanity vanity everything under sky

Are you for sure i am wrong..
no
if not please tell me why i am wrong..

my right hand is now more red in middle

he left me sing both hand lags everything
all that unpleasant gift i have over me
is really justice is justice or many organization for only few poor diploma
are you sure i am wrong..

one day everything will be stop
when become stop
who will pray
byyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#420122 Feb 5, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 3:21
King James Version (KJV)
21 And when his ...[friends]... heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

21 When his <<<family>>> heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said,“He is out of his mind.”

21 And when his <<<kinsfolks> >> heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said that he was beside himself.

21 When his <<<family>>> heard what was happening, they came to take control of him. They were saying,“He’s out of his mind!”

21 And when <<<his kinsmen>>> had heard, they went out to hold him; for they said, That he is turned into madness.

2 Corinthians 5:13

13 If we are “out of our mind,” as some say, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.

Christ was possessed of one great propelling idea—to do his Father’s will.

Jesus characterized the worldly, disobedient person as blind, as sheep without a shepherd, foolishly going down a road to self-destruction of his own soul.

Who is really mad?
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#420123 Feb 5, 2013
Garlic man wrote:
Hey Michael,
Wanna see who can eat the most garlic tonight?
(lol) I like garlic too but I don't eat it as a meal.

usa

#420124 Feb 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who is Catholic is free to leave anytime. Especially in this era where there are so many options in Protestant land. Heck, if you can't find one that fits, just grab a Bible; ordain yourself minister and open up a 'church' in the basement of a hardware store in town! Some have done that and became very successful. They made a whole career out of it and retired!
The Church ain't holding us hostage. They will stand up and keep proclaiming the truth even if all but 10 walks out the door. Truth is truth and can not be compromised.
today people are free to leave,but back a few centuries if you left the church or tried to, you were declared a heretic and tossed in the dungeon and tortured and killed or used as fodder in the arena for peoples ammusement.the church can't do that in today's society,if they could i'm sure they would,they are desperate for money (so they claim),with all the gold and silver,realestate holdings,schools which around here are $3500.00 a year to attend,plus money coming in from idol/statue sales,jewelary,cd sales,dating site sales,and according to HOJO there are 1.168 billion followers (doubtful),at just one dollar apiece per week multiply that by 52 sundays and that's a sizable chunk of change,plus they were insured in case the molesting of children became known to the public,that alone tells you that the highest in the church knew what was going on,because buying insurance like that had to be ok'd by the vatican council and the pope. so i don't see how they could be desperate for money,they i think payed 50+ million for the crystal church,why? that money could of rebuilt haiti instead,also as i mentioned before they built a modern 2 million dollar church in some midwestern state,which doesn't make sense,and again that 2 million could of gone to help flood victims here and around the world.why build a 2 million dollar church when churches all over the world are closing on practically a daily basis.people are leaving by the hundreds,so why waiste money on new churches and buying one? they have done a lot of terrible things in the past,criminal activity,and have a pope that is a criminal,and people forgave them for that, since attendance stayed pretty steady,but child molesting from the lowest to the highest level,that will be never for given,especially by parents,my brother will not let his kids go to any type function at the church unless he can be there to watch them,and i don't blame him,he has two wonderful intelligent kids that are full of life and curiosity,and he is not going to risk the possibility of some pervert taking that away from them,his daughter at age 4 taught herself how to speak spanish by watching a childrens show,she also knows sign language, which she wanted to learn because there was a deaf child in her class,the school wanted to move her ahead by one grade because she got bored in class because it was to easy for her,he wouldn't do it,he wanted her to stay with the friends she made and go as far as she could with them,i agreed with that,it is hard to find good friends (at any age).his son is like him likes to use his hands,build things,helped my brother build a tree house in their back yard,and he picked up on what it takes to build things rather quickly,it started when he was about 5,and my brother does everything he can to encourage him.there wonderful kids and if something ever happened to them,like it has to thousands of other kids,there would be hell to pay.i gaurantee it.since i'm most likely not going to live a full life i would take it upon myself to deal with the situation,that way nothing would happen to my brother,he can be there for his kids.

usa

#420125 Feb 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that was a Heck of a game. I tried to get everyone to bet me. I knew the ravens would win.
I don't care much for the San Fran coach, he doesn't have much class.
the 49'ers should of won the game,the QB missed a wide open reciever standing in the end zone,i watched the replay twice and to the right of the reciever he threw the ball to was an open reciever,which apparently he did not see.it wouldn't surprise me to see them in next years superbowl,hopefully so will be either the patriots or the minnasota vikings,my two favorite teams.
truth

Perth, Australia

#420126 Feb 5, 2013
my feet going trough fire modern then 45 degree
i fill every pain from that Cross..
my hand start too
when i put my hand on legs and feet they more hot then feet..its so nice experience that..its beautiful know why Jesus suffer for us.
truth

Perth, Australia

#420127 Feb 5, 2013
on my knee apiering marks dark blue..when i as tiny child kneeling with my mother in prayers..

cross

in which name you pray
paul any saints
or real someone who is been on Cross

usa

#420128 Feb 5, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
A plague of Atheists has Descended, and Catholics are the Target
Attacking Christians is Not Really Clever, Witty or Funny.
FROM time immemorial, this world has been troubled by plagues. From bogong moths in Canberra to frogs in biblical Egypt, unwelcome and unlovely creatures have the awkward habit of turning up in bulk.
Just now, we are facing one of our largest and least appealing infestations. Somewhat in advance of summer's blowflies, we are beset by atheists. Worse, they are not traditional atheists. These tended to be quiet blokes called Algie with ancillary interests in nudist ceramics, who were perfectly happy as long as you pretended to accept a pamphlet in Flinders Lane.
No, the new hobby atheist is as brash, noisy and confident as a cheap electric kettle. They want everyone to know that they have not found God, and that no one else should. Their particular target seems to be Catholics. On the surface, this is odd, as there are plenty of other religious targets just waiting to be saved from a vengeful, non-existent deity. Smaller herds, such as the Christadelphians or the Salvation Army, might seem more manageable. But the Catholic Church has two incomparable advantages as an object of the wrath of proselytising atheists.
*First, it is the biggie. Taking out the Catholics is the equivalent of nuking the Pentagon. Guerilla bands of Baptists and Pentecostals can be liquidated at leisure.
*Second, the Catholics have the undeniable advantage that they do still demonstrably believe in something.
Attacking some of the more swinging Christian denominations might mean upsetting people who believe a good deal less than the average atheist.(LOL, very good one by the author!)
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-cul ...
a plague of Atheists has Descended, and Catholics are the Target
JETHRO:this statement is not quite accurate,catholics are not being targeted, the church is, and they can't blame anyone except themselves,they created their own history and they have to live with it and take the consequences that go along with their indescretions, just like everyone else does.how can you pity a church that created it's own problems?? they killed and molested thousands and they are to be pittied? i don't think so.
truth

Perth, Australia

#420129 Feb 5, 2013
what you will pray now
which prayers
if you have that over yourself
no many who can take Cross
overself no
an honest man

Australia

#420130 Feb 5, 2013
words are just being quoted out of the bible. and chapters being put down. i can you phrases like its the blind leading the blind in christianity etc etc. but instead i use proofs what the bible is sayin is even true or if it even makes sense. jus quoting stuff like Jesus characterized the worldly, disobedient person as blind, as sheep without a shepherd, foolishly going down a road to self-destruction of his own soul etc. that doesnt proove the bibles true its just using poetry. i can make poetry like thaT doesnt mean jesus said it. bible been changed too much end of story. look into every religion properly before choosing a religion. find logic and then everythins good thank you n peace to everone
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#420131 Feb 5, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church banned UNAPPROVED and FAULTY translations of the scriptures.
Still wetting your pants because you think you've hit the jackpot.(lol)! This guy must know you personally, he described you to a tee!
Your church leaders burned and ripped up more gospels than the ones they actually kept. Remember all the gospels written according to the catholic church were accounts of a man who actually lived. Were they not as well claimed to be inspired by God? Why were they discarded?

Why would other gospels written at the time be burned if they wrote stories about a real character? You could understand gospels being discarded if they were written about a fictional character.

Their reasoning was nothing to do about a man named Jesus. It was their way of controlling their own agenda.

Why can't you see this.

Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#420132 Feb 5, 2013
LTM wrote:
Tell them to come up here where I am Preston, right now -32 sunny no wind . I have gone ice fishing when it was -51 no hut.
It was beautiful out the stream floated across the ice when the sunny hit it. awesome .
Sorry I had to correct my spell.
How's the fishing? Temp in Balto., Md. today is 35 but our Ravens Football team is Red Hot. Super Bowl Champs for those out of the loop.
Good Luck with the fishing. How do you keep warm in these temps.?
Clay

United States

#420133 Feb 5, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>the 49'ers should of won the game,the QB missed a wide open reciever standing in the end zone,i watched the replay twice and to the right of the reciever he threw the ball to was an open reciever,which apparently he did not see.it wouldn't surprise me to see them in next years superbowl,hopefully so will be either the patriots or the minnasota vikings,my two favorite teams.
my beloved Vikings will make it. I just hope they do it while Peterson is here, because he deserves a ring. I'm glad you're a Vikings fan!

Responding to your previous post about Catholicism (traditions) not supposedly found in scriptures.
I assure you that every inch of Catholicism is somehow found in scriptures. Much of it is so deep rooted and entwined with the Church that its hard to explicitly see on the surface. This is what leads many notable Evangelical Pastors into the Catholic Church. They dive deeper and deeper into the Bible and read it thru the eyes of the authors; thru the eyes of the first Christians. Its there you see the teachings of the Catholic Church.
The simple fact is Jesus Christ established a Church per scripture. You can not find anywhere, where He established a Bible, per scripture.

Protestantism is built on Sola Scripture. This is not what Christ taught. This is not what the Apostles taught. In fact, this is not what any known Christian taught until 1,600 yrs after Christ!
Thus, Protestantism is a doctrinal mess.
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#420134 Feb 5, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_Ecclesiam_...

The RCC has absolutely changed its teachings on salvation.

All this baloney to maintain claims to ONLY and PERFECT.

The real world says no way Jose.
Clay

United States

#420135 Feb 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>boy are you in for a rude awakening when your eyes open after death and find out that her[marys] prayers didnt amount to more than the beans that I just burnt on my stove.
hope that you dont wake up in hell, but her prayers will never save you or help you if you are depending on them.
There will be no rude awakening for anyone who asks Mary for help.
If I was Jesus, and someone honored my Mother AND asked her to talk to me, I would not be offended one bit. In fact, I would encourage all to love my Mother. She took care of me since birth. She fed me and clothed me. When I needed assistance I went to her. When I cried she was there. If I'm Jesus Christ, you could not please me more, than if you loved and honored my Mom.
By all means, if you're going to ask your biological mom for prayers, Preston, then you surely can ask Mary for prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey 56 min Serkan Turkbayram 6
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Mr Sir 8,518
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... Mon Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Oct 18 ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE