Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 555,016
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#420064 Feb 4, 2013
We also read attacking Catholic and Christian church
every day as racist.. modern then ever but church will stay as it is..church is been before attack from similar very bad wishers.

O well drug alcohol and others problems, prostitute male female problem exist everywhere and on every city every corner trough world.
Abortion wars and so on.
Factory of all problems working too.
Laboratory too.
truth

Perth, Australia

#420065 Feb 4, 2013
verify
O well that have already before exist before we start wrote your justice system know in every country from any people.

seed=modern seed will be more problem

not because of sex or pleasure or any benificary..industry money..there nobody don't wanted be control..
by
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#420066 Feb 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps ROB, you can answer this.
why are practically ALL of catholic clerics, unfit to be in any pulpit.[topix censored what i really wanted to say, even tho they posted it yesterday,lol]?
does your church have any that dont fit that mold?
Preston, there was a brief time period while you were taking your antipsychotic meds that it was worth having a discussion with you. After you've gotten your prescription refilled let us know.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#420067 Feb 4, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
preston
A religion based on "It is my opinion" is not based in the Truth of the Bible. Being religous, and in a religous family is not a guarantee of eternal life with God.
Get back, read the Bible. Pray to understand that Jesus is the actual Son of Man and Son of God, and not some alter-ontological creation of God replacing Adam....
YOU didnt understand ONE word that I posted.
first YOU said that she was a sinner, the Bible says that she was a FRIEND.
second, when i said that if you bless God he will bless you. and my son was not ashamed to admit that he was bought up in a religious family, and God Blessed that admitting and he received thousands of dollars with this grant to go to college.and unlike the family of jesus, His family didnt know that He was the Savior and they MOCKED HIM, and that can be laid at the feet of mary who should have known better.
MARY WAS NOT WITHOUT SIN, SHE MADE MISTAKES!!!
MISTAKES THAT MANY WOMEN WOULD NOT DARE TO MAKE TODAY

like I said, you could care less about the TRUTH

ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS ARGUE
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#420068 Feb 4, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
SILENCE GIVES CONSENT
In perusing the ABOVE post I notice that no one challenged
IT
So evidently it is accepted as truth .
When you provide evidence of your authority to declare who is born again and who's not, we might be willing to grace you with an answer.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420069 Feb 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert, it does say His own relatives and family, and your right after His death and resurrection many understood more fully.
1Jesus left that part of the country and returned with his disciples to Nazareth, his hometown. 2The next Sabbath he began teaching in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed. They asked,“Where did he get all this wisdom and the power to perform such miracles?” 3Then they scoffed,“He’s just a carpenter, the son of Mary and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon. And his sisters live right here among us.” They were deeply offended and refused to believe in him.
4Then Jesus told them,“A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and >among his relatives and his own family.” 5And because of their unbelief,< he couldn’t do any miracles among them except to place his hands on a few sick people and heal them. 6And he was amazed at their unbelief.
Yes Marge even his brethern but not his mother who knew from the time of her conception.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420070 Feb 4, 2013
marge wrote:
Robert the above was from Mark 6, and here again in Matt 13 He says the same;
And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor."
And here His family says;
Mark 3:21
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."
Mark 3:21

King James Version (KJV)

21 And when his ...[friends]... heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#420071 Feb 4, 2013
When the early Church was confronted by Constantine, because of their religious belief...

It is quiet evident that they compromised the truth

IN ORDER TO SAVE THEIR BACON/escape persecution.

they sold out to paganism and compromised the Gospel

of Jesus Christ...

Thus the dynasty of Constantine has continued in Rome

under the guise of Christianity for over 1600 years.

True Christianity IS in the Bible...

Constantin-ism is found in the teachings of the DOGMA, TRADITIONS, CONJECTURE AND PAGAN PRACTICES OF THE

Roman Constantine Catholic (so called) Church.

IT IS THE ON TRUE CONSTANTINE APOSTATE CHURCH...
truth

Perth, Australia

#420072 Feb 4, 2013
your argument is about what
cross of Jesus and many is symbol of attackers much more perfect as Lucifer is..but why Lucifer fall..
o well you must be jealous why people liked Mother Mary and Jesus..name above all trough generation by generation popular by then anyone..
Lucifer fall as well others..
Satan and Lucifer followers what they can say to others..many promise..but they fall..why they fall?

now you are born again..good luck to you

''if i need remove this planet i will''
byyyyyyyyyyy

who say that
not meeeeeeeeee

#420073 Feb 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
When you provide evidence of your authority to declare who is born again and who's not, we might be willing to grace you with an answer.
~~~
SO YOU REQUIRE WORKS FROM ME.... TO BE CIVIL RIGHT?..

GRACE IS UNMERITED FAVOR..

IF I HAVE TO EARN YOUR ANSWER...

it is no longer Grace..
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420074 Feb 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>"this person who used that oil on the feet of Jesus is NOT MARY MAGADELEN, IT IS THE SISTER OF MARTHA AND LAZARUS.and they are always portrayed as FRIENDS of Jesus, NEVER AS A SINNER, LIKE YOU ARE CALLING HER."
these are the words that I used to show robert that this was not the sinner Mary, and all you are doing is showing the world that my statement was CORRECT. SO WHATS THE BEEF? LOL.
getting back to Mary, the Mother of jesus, It is my opinion that Mary never got Saved until after His death.when she then began to walk with His Disciples instead of being outside the gate,looking in.LOL. and then like many others at Pentecost, she received the Holy Spirit, and there are many denominations that would insist that would have been the time that she got Saved. knowing that jesus is the Savior and accepting Him as your personal Savior are two entirely different things. as several have posted verses that show His siblings didnt believe in Him as the messiah, you would have thought that Mary [knowing] then that he was the Messiah would have taught her children better. I know that I have taught my children that Jesus is Lord.as a senior, my son wrote for a grant that he was brought up in a religious family. he got it of course. and it paid for his tutution and books all thru college.
when you Bless God, He will bless you.
Apparently in your search for God you have only learned to serve yourself instead of others.

Thanks for the concern however I know the the difference between Knew and New. I am not going to blame it on my crooked fingers..lol...I simply was typing to fast and failed to hit the k hard enough :p

And Really how does your sons tuition [not tutution) for college concern anyone on here.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#420075 Feb 4, 2013
When the early Church was confronted by Constantine, because of their religious belief...
It is quiet evident that they compromised the truth
IN ORDER TO SAVE THEIR BACON/escape persecution.
they sold out to paganism and compromised the Gospel
of Jesus Christ...
Thus the dynasty of Constantine has continued in Rome
under the guise of Christianity for over 1600 years.
True Christianity IS in the Bible...
Constantin-ism is found in the teachings of the DOGMA, TRADITIONS, CONJECTURE AND PAGAN PRACTICES OF THE
Roman Constantine Catholic (so called) Church.
IT IS THE ON TRUE CONSTANTINE APOSTATE CHURCH...
Good story here.

"But a deep antipathy to critical rationality applied to theology is a hallmark of the movement. Too often spiritual abuse in the form of shame is directed at those, especially young people, who dare to question the teachings of highly placed Pentecostal ministers and evangelists."

"Another part of Pentecostalism’s dark side is rampant sexual and financial scandals. From early Pentecostal leader Charles Parham to Aimee Semple McPherson to Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart, the movement has been wracked by charges of misconduct, many of which have been substantiated by investigators."

"Deeply embedded within the Pentecostal movement’s ethos is a cult of personality; charismatic leaders are put on pedestals above accountability and are often virtually worshiped by many of their followers."

"Still another aspect of Pentecostalism’s dark side is its tendency to condone dishonesty on the part of influential and popular evangelists and ministers."

"When I read his account of the incident I was shocked but not surprised; I had encountered enough similar evangelistic stretchings of truth to know they are rampant in revivalist and perhaps especially in Pentecostal circles."

"Playing fast and loose with truth is rampant in Pentecostal circles, and is excused and even joked about as "speaking evangelistically." "

http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.as...
truth

Perth, Australia

#420076 Feb 4, 2013
perfect describe..its not grace..
''if i need i will remove this planet..not only this
how many pro-cent of heavenly star''..
its not about me..
i don't need grace from anyone anymore..

Real concept of Creator is deference then others try keep us in..about what?
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#420077 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
SO YOU REQUIRE WORKS FROM ME.... TO BE CIVIL RIGHT?..
GRACE IS UNMERITED FAVOR..
IF I HAVE TO EARN YOUR ANSWER...
it is no longer Grace..
You made the claim that Catholics aren't born again. Either you're God Almighty, or you're a bombastic uneducated blowhard who's incapable of practicing what you preach. Hey, has Benny Hinn healed anyone close to you lately?
truth

Perth, Australia

#420078 Feb 4, 2013
o well system as we have today here is already disappear its not looks any more someone control something..no..
you don't need be introduce into any system or have any diploma..why you need diploma..that you can put trough your computer or control something..no.
You are very weak and look poor so poor in mind when you try convince someone on your way.
Others simple not listening they doing what so ever..its not me..its your thinking way as you think that must be control way..Are you sure that people who don't have diploma going died because of that someone control not to have?
byyyyyyyyyyyy
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420079 Feb 4, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
preston
A religion based on "It is my opinion" is not based in the Truth of the Bible. Being religous, and in a religous family is not a guarantee of eternal life with God.
Get back, read the Bible. Pray to understand that Jesus is the actual Son of Man and Son of God, and not some alter-ontological creation of God replacing Adam....
Well thanks alot..lol........preston is far from being led by the holy spirit 24/7 as he thinks he is..........all one has to do is read his past post to see that.

My Religion is to be a desciple and follower of Christ in all Truth of his word.
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#420080 Feb 4, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church banned UNAPPROVED and FAULTY translations of the scriptures.
Still wetting your pants because you think you've hit the jackpot.(lol)! This guy must know you personally, he described you to a tee!
Golly, more name-calling!

I stand by the facts quoted, along with link.

No?

Then why don't you tell us when the RCC provided mankind with these "approved" translations?

Seriously, do you know?

Can you provide credible information beyond opinion?
Robert Dye

Sallisaw, OK

#420081 Feb 4, 2013
RCC Superiority So BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Mahoney may well be summoned to Rome, where he can be a dime-a-dozen Cardinal.
Refreshing.
Ah.

No comment on your claim that Mark 5:1-20 is somehownot in the lectionary, when it just so happens to be the gospel reading of the day.

Okay.

About what I expected youwould do.

As for Mahoney being summoned to Rome, I am not so sure that will be the "reward" you think it would be.

More likely, Benedict would be pleased to have him close by, for shoe-shine duty, or some other "important work."

If that doeshappen, and then criminal charges end up being filed in some surprise move, you can be assuredthat Benedict will be only TOO happy to order him back to the States, under penalty of sin, if not outright excommunication, should Mahoney fail to comply.

The guy is a disgrace, and I have a VERYhard time seeing anyone wanting to shield him from the consequences of his actions.

I know you don't believe that, but considering your secret knowledge yetundisclosed, I find it hardtoworry much about what you do or do not believe.

Rob

#420082 Feb 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Good story here.
"But a deep antipathy to critical rationality applied to theology is a hallmark of the movement. Too often spiritual abuse in the form of shame is directed at those, especially young people, who dare to question the teachings of highly placed Pentecostal ministers and evangelists."
"Another part of Pentecostalism’s dark side is rampant sexual and financial scandals. From early Pentecostal leader Charles Parham to Aimee Semple McPherson to Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart, the movement has been wracked by charges of misconduct, many of which have been substantiated by investigators."
"Deeply embedded within the Pentecostal movement’s ethos is a cult of personality; charismatic leaders are put on pedestals above accountability and are often virtually worshiped by many of their followers."
"Still another aspect of Pentecostalism’s dark side is its tendency to condone dishonesty on the part of influential and popular evangelists and ministers."
"When I read his account of the incident I was shocked but not surprised; I had encountered enough similar evangelistic stretchings of truth to know they are rampant in revivalist and perhaps especially in Pentecostal circles."
"Playing fast and loose with truth is rampant in Pentecostal circles, and is excused and even joked about as "speaking evangelistically." "
http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.as...
~~~

I DO NOT USE LINKS...NEITHER DO I READ THEM...

IF I WERE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH... AND CLOSE ENOUGH TO GOD

TO WRITE MY OWN CONCLUSIONS AND SUMMATIONS..

If i am wrong ...I take responsibility for my own errors...

I certainly will not depend upon..or give links from what some one else has regurgitated..and become party to someone else s misrepresentations.

I like fresh Spiritual food...

#420083 Feb 4, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim that Catholics aren't born again. Either you're God Almighty, or you're a bombastic uneducated blowhard who's incapable of practicing what you preach. Hey, has Benny Hinn healed anyone close to you lately?
~~~

You Childish name calling does not offend me...i AM WHOM GOD SEZ i AM.

As for Rev BENNY HINN

He does not work for you...THAT IS UNLESS YOU PAY HIS SALARY?

Rom_14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Gentleman. 11 hr QUITTNER Nov27 2014 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Wed Crazy 8,633
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Tue pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) Tue God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE