Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,575
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#419994 Feb 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Too show both sides of the issues - wouldn't it benefit you (and others) to also post the Catholic priests who are in jail or pending a parole hearing - in order to show that the media attention is balanced?
Right now, you are being biased and showing bigotry toward the Protestant group, when in fact, it only looks like deflecting from the point being made - in accordance with objecting to the title.
Hmmm.....I seem to can't find any, can you help me out?
Thanks!
Funny stuff! The site is run by a baptist who is apparently biased and bigoted toward her church. As we have all stated many times and as the Pope stated the evil must be purged from our midst. Obssessions from those in here who paint this is a Catholic issue in denial it even exists elsehwere or a problem is patently obvious to anyone who has bothered to read. Clearly you cannot read or chose to ignore the obsessive posts of your comrades. It is your choice. Self! lol I have stated many times that I commend the Protestant churches that have acknowledge their failures and problems and have even commended and emulated the reforms of the church. However the response is to a Southern Baptist who is painting a picture while proclaiming his house withour problem.

If you have a desire to protect children then the way to do that is to not focus on an organization. How many Protestant churches have paid for independent or Govt studies that have focused on their group? Does the media Nationally televise every disocvery in a local protestant church? How about what I pointed out in the schools. OOPS you brushed right over that. Catholics here nor I are justifying abuse nor are we trying to make it my church has less than yours. That is the childish, ignorant and bigoted approach that is coming from your side. We have acknowledged a problem. We have done much to change. However when denial that it even exists elsewhere is the common denominator that is something you need to wake up to. You cannot even begin to stop a problem or explore ways to prevent it and implement a universal system to deal with it until you do. Painting the Catholic Church as a uniquely peverted insitution is in fact finger pointing.

Now if everytime the media starts the story and they want to start off with comparing to New Agers or Baptists then there would be no bias right? Laws specifically changed or altered to go after one Institution alone is balanced and unbiased? Laws that state a person who accused whether deemed credible or not with no prosecution required to notify area residents, but ONLY for a Catholic priest. How is that not biased? It is indeed. I am told that during the Vietnam war they listed the killed on tv and radio every day to keep it present in peoples minds. Now if every time an accusation is made it was national news then the problem shines through. St Paul appealed to Ceasar. Why? Because he knew he wasnt going to get any kind of fair hearing. If you want to participate in a witch hunt by all means continue. If you have concern about children then say we can all do more.
Clay

United States

#419995 Feb 4, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what is there about the 1st century church we read about in scripture that is similar to the catholic church? It is in NO WAY similar to the Church Christ established. Man polluted the Church Christ established with man's teachings and went WAY off the reservation! Christ's Church has been restored, but it is not the catholic church.
Finally, someone who says he knows who the real church that Christ started is. Don't keep us in suspense son... Which one of you 42,000 is it??
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#419997 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigot and a loser. Those are facts. You have no concern for the children and that reality is obvious and has shown repeatedly. There is no deflection it continues because you incessantly prove what I and others have said and show your bigotry. There is no reporting of what we do not know. However there is a real denial on your part.
The church has done much to acknowledge and address the problem very arguably more than anyone else. If you wish to deny the obvious that is not painted or perceived as a uniquely Catholic pervert institution read your posts and others. You are not fooling anyone but yourself.
Nobody here supports abuse. What would be nice is a balanced approach not an obsessional focus other than to prove you are a blind bigot with an axe to grind, which has been demonstrated repeatedly. You asked a stupid question and you got an honest, intelligent and reasonable answer. Now you can continue your game of proving Weigel and everyone who knows what you are right again.
I am going through the bible and I can't find anywhere where Jesus called someone a BIGOT and a LOSER.

Dust Storm says......

..The church has done much to acknowledge and address the problem very arguably more than anyone else.

Michael says.....the church never made one, 9-1-1 call. It was always the victims and their families. Why?

Quit patting the church on the back. The ONLY reason they are addressing these issues NOW is because they got caught and couldn't cover them up anymore. Now the church is trying to make themselves seem like the "good guys" You know that!

GOOGLE......priest gets caught......bishop gets caught......and it will take you 20 years to read all the relevant stories, with the very same systematic coverups right around the world.

Want to do something constructive? Write to your bishop asking what the hell has been going on. 192 priest/bishop litigants in Los Angeles diocese alone!$660 MILLION (so far) in court costs. UNBELIEVABLE!

In america ALONE! First it was arch-diocese Boston. Over half BILLION dollars in settlements. Last year arch-diocese of Philadelphia, a monsignor went to Jail for coverups. Now Los Angeles.

Not counting many other dioceses right around the world.

What diocese is next?








MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#419998 Feb 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, someone who says he knows who the real church that Christ started is. Don't keep us in suspense son... Which one of you 42,000 is it??
Its obvious you have a fetish with numbers. Something about 42,001. What number would you like to be?
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#419999 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Mikey do you have a crystal ball or how is it you know so much about what every Catholic does? You have obviously overlooked at the many changes and posts of what the church has done and its members. Only you Mikey the Atheist are the one who is the clear voice of children everywhere. How fortunate for children everywhere that you are here to point out that only that the Catholic church has abuse. Oops! you missed alot of them. How profound and intellectual your arguments are. You are truly amazing. I would look to studies of abuse in Canada there is so much for you to do as the spokesperson for the world and a shining example to all of what one person like you can do. How you manage to find the time when you live in here is another amazing feat. ;0
Dust Storm says....

..point out that only that the Catholic church has abuse. Oops! you missed alot of them.

Michael says....Oops! you missed all of them!
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#420000 Feb 4, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my goodness! It never stops with those BAPTISTS!!
I know...But its only Southern Baptists and those other Baptists dont have any issues at all so nothing needs to be done. If we could just get rid of them and Catholics there would be no problem, but those Baptists are really Catholics infiltrating. Its all so black and white. I see it now. ;0 The sad part is some of them have no clue what you mean or that I am being sarcastic. Its amazing. Post an article from the ONION and it will be the gospel truth. Like that State Farm commercial. If its on the internet its true. Well unless a Catholic wrote it of course. lol

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#420001 Feb 4, 2013
970
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ousted permanently 20 years ago. Meanwhile in recent news back at the baptist church where oxbores in denial dont see.
--Bellevue Baptist Church near Memphis, Tenn., a prominent congregation long led by former two-time SBC president Adrian Rogers, became mired in a scandal in 2006 and 2007 when a blog reported that new pastor Steve Gaines knew about past sexual abuse by a staff member but kept it quiet.
An investigation by church leaders found that Paul Williams, a minister and staff member for 34 years, had sexually abused his adolescent son over a period of 12 to 18 months 17 years earlier. Williams was allowed to keep his job, which included counseling with adult victims of sexual abuse, until six months after he confessed to what Gaines originally described as a “moral failure.”
--Much more recently, police in Clinton and Jackson, Miss., launched an investigation after John Langworthy confessed to “sexual indiscretions” committed decades earlier with younger males. A few weeks earlier Langworthy had resigned as longtime associate pastor of music and ministries of Morrison Heights Baptist Church in Clinton. He now faces eight felony charges and is scheduled to stand trial April. 2.
Church elders conducted their own investigation and resisted sharing what they learned with law enforcement, citing clergy-penitent privilege. After Langworthy’s confession, it became public that he was fired in 1989 over abuse allegations at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Dallas, but church leaders including future SBC president Jack Graham failed to report it to the police as required by law.
Graham has not commented publicly on the revelation. Greg Besler, senior pastor of Morrison Heights Baptist Church, was guest preacher for chapel at Southern Seminary on Oct. 25, one week after Langworthy pleaded not guilty in court.
--Two years into a 10-year sentence for multiple counts of sexual indecency with a child, David Pierce, the former long-time minister music at First Baptist Church in Benton, Ark., awaits results of his most recent parole hearing Nov. 15.
A disclaimer says the list represents only “some” of the men who brought scandal to the Southern Baptist Convention and likely is just “the tip of the iceberg.” It does not include ministers that are “credibly accused” but not charged with a crime that are kept in records by the Catholic Church and other denominations.
Five years ago Brown urged leaders of the SBC including Land to begin keeping a database of convicted, confessed or credibly accused sexual predators and create an independent review board to which victims could report alleged abuse. After study the SBC Executive Committee recommended against the idea, saying the convention lacked authority to investigate local churches that are autonomous.
Critics point out that local-church autonomy has not prevented Southern Baptists from kicking out churches for reasons like acceptance of homosexuality and calling a female pastor
http://stopbaptistpredators.blogspot.com/
You are comparing prunes to potatoes.....

No denying: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

However, sinning by the Catholic pedophile cadre and other abuses by priests and nuns, against defenseless children,is a way of life....you have proven that is not so in the denominations you named...thanks..
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#420002 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ousted permanently 20 years ago. Meanwhile back at the Baptist Church denial and lack of action or accountability continues not for 20 or 30 year old cases.
--Bellevue Baptist Church near Memphis, Tenn., a prominent congregation long led by former two-time SBC president Adrian Rogers, became mired in a scandal in 2006 and 2007 when a blog reported that new pastor Steve Gaines knew about past sexual abuse by a staff member but kept it quiet.
An investigation by church leaders found that Paul Williams, a minister and staff member for 34 years, had sexually abused his adolescent son over a period of 12 to 18 months 17 years earlier. Williams was allowed to keep his job, which included counseling with adult victims of sexual abuse, until six months after he confessed to what Gaines originally described as a “moral failure.”
--Much more recently, police in Clinton and Jackson, Miss., launched an investigation after John Langworthy confessed to “sexual indiscretions” committed decades earlier with younger males. A few weeks earlier Langworthy had resigned as longtime associate pastor of music and ministries of Morrison Heights Baptist Church in Clinton. He now faces eight felony charges and is scheduled to stand trial April. 2.
Church elders conducted their own investigation and resisted sharing what they learned with law enforcement, citing clergy-penitent privilege. After Langworthy’s confession, it became public that he was fired in 1989 over abuse allegations at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Dallas, but church leaders including future SBC president Jack Graham failed to report it to the police as required by law.
Graham has not commented publicly on the revelation. Greg Besler, senior pastor of Morrison Heights Baptist Church, was guest preacher for chapel at Southern Seminary on Oct. 25, one week after Langworthy pleaded not guilty in court.
--Two years into a 10-year sentence for multiple counts of sexual indecency with a child, David Pierce, the former long-time minister music at First Baptist Church in Benton, Ark., awaits results of his most recent parole hearing Nov. 15.
A disclaimer says the list represents only “some” of the men who brought scandal to the Southern Baptist Convention and likely is just “the tip of the iceberg.” It does not include ministers that are “credibly accused” but not charged with a crime that are kept in records by the Catholic Church and other denominations.
Five years ago Brown urged leaders of the SBC including Land to begin keeping a database of convicted, confessed or credibly accused sexual predators and create an independent review board to which victims could report alleged abuse. After study the SBC Executive Committee recommended against the idea, saying the convention lacked authority to investigate local churches that are autonomous.
Critics point out that local-church autonomy has not prevented Southern Baptists from kicking out churches for reasons like acceptance of homosexuality and calling a female pastor
http://stopbaptistpredators.blogspot.com/
Everyone agrees.

The RCC is no worse than the Southern Baptists.

And neither is appointed, uniquely guided, or perfect in teachings on morals.

Agreed?
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#420003 Feb 4, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is blaming mother church. Some clergy, worldwide have commited grave sins against children, BUT much of the rest of the worldwide clergy LIED, and COVERED up these most heinous sins..........from you and all others, who pay their salaries.
OK with that?
something is terribly wrong!
The RCC is no worse than the Southern Baptists.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#420004 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff! The site is run by a baptist who is apparently biased and bigoted toward her church. As we have all stated many times and as the Pope stated the evil must be purged from our midst. Obssessions from those in here who paint this is a Catholic issue in denial it even exists elsehwere or a problem is patently obvious to anyone who has bothered to read. Clearly you cannot read or chose to ignore the obsessive posts of your comrades. It is your choice. Self! lol I have stated many times that I commend the Protestant churches that have acknowledge their failures and problems and have even commended and emulated the reforms of the church. However the response is to a Southern Baptist who is painting a picture while proclaiming his house withour problem.
If you have a desire to protect children then the way to do that is to not focus on an organization. How many Protestant churches have paid for independent or Govt studies that have focused on their group? Does the media Nationally televise every disocvery in a local protestant church? How about what I pointed out in the schools. OOPS you brushed right over that. Catholics here nor I are justifying abuse nor are we trying to make it my church has less than yours. That is the childish, ignorant and bigoted approach that is coming from your side. We have acknowledged a problem. We have done much to change. However when denial that it even exists elsewhere is the common denominator that is something you need to wake up to. You cannot even begin to stop a problem or explore ways to prevent it and implement a universal system to deal with it until you do. Painting the Catholic Church as a uniquely peverted insitution is in fact finger pointing.
Now if everytime the media starts the story and they want to start off with comparing to New Agers or Baptists then there would be no bias right? Laws specifically changed or altered to go after one Institution alone is balanced and unbiased? Laws that state a person who accused whether deemed credible or not with no prosecution required to notify area residents, but ONLY for a Catholic priest. How is that not biased? It is indeed. I am told that during the Vietnam war they listed the killed on tv and radio every day to keep it present in peoples minds. Now if every time an accusation is made it was national news then the problem shines through. St Paul appealed to Ceasar. Why? Because he knew he wasnt going to get any kind of fair hearing. If you want to participate in a witch hunt by all means continue. If you have concern about children then say we can all do more.
Nothing in support of a "true church" of anything.

Again I will state, I don't belong to any so-called "church" or organization, except the one Jesus spoke of - "the Church".

Get over you lying about others, and maybe you will understand this too.

"If you want to participate in a witch hunt by all means continue."
- nah - all you Catholics seem to do just fine with finding fault in others.

- The only witch hunting is done by your own team (i.e. calling others heretics), and your support of pedaphilia through helping paying off the victims with your donations to your organization.

You may want to clean up your own house, before you start dictating what others should do.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#420005 Feb 4, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
970
<quoted text>
You are comparing prunes to potatoes.....
No denying: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
However, sinning by the Catholic pedophile cadre and other abuses by priests and nuns, against defenseless children,is a way of life....you have proven that is not so in the denominations you named...thanks..
LOL...Ok continue with your denial festival, fortunately there are Baptists who acknowledge a serious problem. You can fight with them as its obvious your hatred toward Catholics is far more important than children. Thank you for proving you don't care again.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#420006 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff! The site is run by a baptist who is apparently biased and bigoted toward her church. As we have all stated many times and as the Pope stated the evil must be purged from our midst. Obssessions from those in here who paint this is a Catholic issue in denial it even exists elsehwere or a problem is patently obvious to anyone who has bothered to read. Clearly you cannot read or chose to ignore the obsessive posts of your comrades. It is your choice. Self! lol I have stated many times that I commend the Protestant churches that have acknowledge their failures and problems and have even commended and emulated the reforms of the church. However the response is to a Southern Baptist who is painting a picture while proclaiming his house withour problem.
If you have a desire to protect children then the way to do that is to not focus on an organization. How many Protestant churches have paid for independent or Govt studies that have focused on their group? Does the media Nationally televise every disocvery in a local protestant church? How about what I pointed out in the schools. OOPS you brushed right over that. Catholics here nor I are justifying abuse nor are we trying to make it my church has less than yours. That is the childish, ignorant and bigoted approach that is coming from your side. We have acknowledged a problem. We have done much to change. However when denial that it even exists elsewhere is the common denominator that is something you need to wake up to. You cannot even begin to stop a problem or explore ways to prevent it and implement a universal system to deal with it until you do. Painting the Catholic Church as a uniquely peverted insitution is in fact finger pointing.
Now if everytime the media starts the story and they want to start off with comparing to New Agers or Baptists then there would be no bias right? Laws specifically changed or altered to go after one Institution alone is balanced and unbiased? Laws that state a person who accused whether deemed credible or not with no prosecution required to notify area residents, but ONLY for a Catholic priest. How is that not biased? It is indeed. I am told that during the Vietnam war they listed the killed on tv and radio every day to keep it present in peoples minds. Now if every time an accusation is made it was national news then the problem shines through. St Paul appealed to Ceasar. Why? Because he knew he wasnt going to get any kind of fair hearing. If you want to participate in a witch hunt by all means continue. If you have concern about children then say we can all do more.
So "No you won't" post any of the Catholic priests in jail or pending probation hearings?

I know what you mean - you can't find any, just like me.

Understood - there must not be any of those types of individuals, huh?

You are just as clueless as your thinking that articles about individuals will claim the RCC is superior to others for salvation".

Far from it.
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#420007 Feb 4, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my goodness! It never stops with those BAPTISTS!!
1... AS THE AUSTRIAN/AMERICAN PRESS HAS FAIRLY REPORTED, the RCC is no worse than the Baptists.

2... The Baptists would surely use diplomatic immunity against sex-abuse victims too, if they could.

Question.... Does this mean Baptist teachings on morals are as perfect as those of the RCC?

:o)
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#420008 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Mikey do you have a crystal ball or how is it you know so much about what every Catholic does? You have obviously overlooked at the many changes and posts of what the church has done and its members. Only you Mikey the Atheist are the one who is the clear voice of children everywhere. How fortunate for children everywhere that you are here to point out that only that the Catholic church has abuse. Oops! you missed alot of them. How profound and intellectual your arguments are. You are truly amazing. I would look to studies of abuse in Canada there is so much for you to do as the spokesperson for the world and a shining example to all of what one person like you can do. How you manage to find the time when you live in here is another amazing feat. ;0
Dust Storm says.....

....Gee Michael do you have a crystal ball or how is it you know so much about what every Catholic does?

Michael says.....don't need a cyrstal ball! Just click into roman catholic church diocese websites........they tell the stories.

1) ARCHDIOCESE Los Angeles website........see RESOURCES, scan down, clergy files.(click) its all there. Read about archbishop Gomez stripping Archbishop Mahony of administrative duties. Right on the church website.

2) ARCHDIOCESE of Philadelphia website....click protecting children, click office investigations, click status of clergy.
Its all there.

3) ARCHDIOCESE of Boston website........its all there.

If you check your own DIOCESE website I am sure you will find much of the same clergy abuse information there too.

Don't blame MICKEY for what others have done wrong. I am a fighter for the defenseless. Too bad you weren't.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#420009 Feb 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in support of a "true church" of anything.
Again I will state, I don't belong to any so-called "church" or organization, except the one Jesus spoke of - "the Church".
Get over you lying about others, and maybe you will understand this too.
"If you want to participate in a witch hunt by all means continue."
- nah - all you Catholics seem to do just fine with finding fault in others.
- The only witch hunting is done by your own team (i.e. calling others heretics), and your support of pedaphilia through helping paying off the victims with your donations to your organization.
You may want to clean up your own house, before you start dictating what others should do.
Yawn...Thanks for not caring about the children. Self
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#420010 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm...

http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.a...

http://archphila.org/home.php

http://www.bostoncatholic.org/Offices-And-Ser...

Why would every diocese in america have to have "protecting children" webpages if this problem wasn't so wide spread?

4 years ago, they weren't protecting anyone but themselves.

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420011 Feb 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>try and learn your Bible and dont be so ignorant as that sda cultist is.
this person who used that oil on the feet of Jesus is NOT MARY MAGADELEN, IT IS THE SISTER OF MARTHA AND LAZARUS.and they are always portrayed as FRIENDS of Jesus, NEVER AS A SINNER, LIKE YOU ARE CALLING HER.
AS far as the other mary being portrayed as a prostitute, that name calling rests entirely on the catholic church and its pope, right?
and just to help you out as concening my being Born Again. reference John chapter 7, verses 36-39.
that Experience doesnt come to a person that is unsaved. in fact it has come to very few, since ther are few that walk in the Way of Holiness and you wouldnt undestand that since you are acatholic and depend on your rituals instead of being actually Saved and filled with the Holy Ghost Baptism.
and to help you out(you need it)for Mary to recognize that Jesus was the Messiah is ONE thing, to ACCEPT Him as Her Savior, QUITE ANOTHER. adn if she had His siblings had done that, she wouldnt have been outside lookin in. the fact that she told people to do what He said(at the wedding) didnt and doesnt mean that She had accepted Him as Her Savior.
YOU BEING A CATHOLIC LOOK AT THE CARNALITY OF MARY, I LOOK AT THE SPIRTUAL, BEING A CHRISTIAN.BIG DIFFERENCE !!!!!
Your more than ignorant and you are bold face lier when scripture plainly let's us know Mary new her son was also her savior.

Luke 1
Mary's Visit to Elizabeth
39And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Judah;
40And entered into the house of Zachariah, and greeted Elizabeth.
41And it came to pass, that, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit:
42And she spoke out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb.
43And why is this granted me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
44For, lo, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
Mary's Song
46And Mary said, My soul does magnify the Lord,
47And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

And why not provide the scripture wrather than wait for a response in hope to provoke an argument Percy ?

John 11:2 This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick, was the same one who poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#420012 Feb 4, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...Thanks for not caring about the children. Self
Its not the children today, its the thousands of adults who were children back in the day, and it has taken decades for them to get justice, at least the ones still living.

Quit being so smug and defending your church leaders.

The ones caught are just the tip of the iceburg...

Thank God we have a justice system that turns everystone over.

192 priests/bishops from LA ALONE!! 192...

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#420013 Feb 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
hey robert F.
when you or any otehr catholic can or will have an Experience that agrees with this one of mine that Jesus talked about,
then come and meet me on even ground.lol
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
and this was given to me 36 hours after I was Saved.
My first thought is that somewhere down the road you Grieved the Holy Spirit Away.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#420014 Feb 4, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Dust Storm says.....
....Gee Michael do you have a crystal ball or how is it you know so much about what every Catholic does?
Michael says.....don't need a cyrstal ball! Just click into roman catholic church diocese websites........they tell the stories.
1) ARCHDIOCESE Los Angeles website........see RESOURCES, scan down, clergy files.(click) its all there. Read about archbishop Gomez stripping Archbishop Mahony of administrative duties. Right on the church website.
2) ARCHDIOCESE of Philadelphia website....click protecting children, click office investigations, click status of clergy.
Its all there.
3) ARCHDIOCESE of Boston website........its all there.
If you check your own DIOCESE website I am sure you will find much of the same clergy abuse information there too.
Don't blame MICKEY for what others have done wrong. I am a fighter for the defenseless. Too bad you weren't.
Yeah Mikey like I said you are shining light for children everywhere. No one has done more than you and abuse has only occured in Catholic Churches and nothing was ever or has been done. Yawn..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr In Question 8,513
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 20 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE