Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,194
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#419869 Feb 3, 2013
Christ stated that the church He founded that the gates of hell would not prevail against it. However the RCC claims that they are the church that Christ founded yet if you look at the history of the RCC one can easily see that not has hell prevailed against the RCC but hell itself is the leader of the RCC.

The RCC is the church that Satan founded in opposition to the church that Christ founded. When Christ established His church Satan immediately set about to establish a church in opposition to the Church that Christ founded to try and destroy the Church that Christ founded. The RCC is that church that Satan founded. It has been baptized in idolatry, theft, murder, deception,lies, false doctrine, unbiblical teachings etc, etc, etc.

In other words ever since it's inception the RCC has tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to usurp the Church that Christ established and they never will succeed for it is as Christ stated when He established His church...THE VERY GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST THE CHURCH THAT HE STARTED. The RCC shall utterly fail in their efforts to usurp the House that Christ built.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#419870 Feb 3, 2013
hojo wrote:
If Catholic women chose to get abortions, it is not the Catholic Churches fault!!The TRUTH about abortion has, is and is still being taught in the Catholic Church and the doctrine of faith as being WRONG!

While that may be true the problem is Catholic.

The Catholic Church legalized abortion in the USA to reduce numbers of non-Catholics to turn the USA into yet another Latin-American state.

The Catholic politicians such as Nancy Pelosi, Leon Panetta and Joe Biden -- are all pro abortion making law that most who are non-Catholic then kill their children.

However if you look at the numbers you will find many catholic girls are also aborting children. The point is, like all the other problems the USA suffers, abortion as well comes from Rome!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#419871 Feb 3, 2013
I have a huge problem with the title that the RCC uses for Mary in reference to her being the vessel through whom Christ came. Christ never called Mary mother. Wonder why?( I KNOW WHY ) Yet the RCC refer to Mary as mother of God. Christ always merely called her woman.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#419872 Feb 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
The blasphemies of the RCC continues in that they want to make Mary co-redeemer with Christ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-Redemptrix
Yet in scripture the Lord stated that He would NOT share His glory with another.
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/num48.htm

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#419873 Feb 3, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Baptist General Convention of Texas: Keeps a confidential file of ministers reported by churches for sexual abuse,“including child molestation” and for whom there is an admission,“substantial evidence,” or a “confirmed” report from the church. The assessment of “substantial evidence” was reviewed by the BGCT’s own attorneys. But even in these rare circumstances -- i.e., when a church itself reports a minister and when the BGCT determined there was substantial evidence -- the minister’s name simply sits in a file and people in the pews are not warned.
Baylor University (the largest Baptist school in the world): Took no action when a student reported sexual assault by ministerial student Matt Baker. Reportedly, university officials asked the student not to contact police. They typed up a report and put it in a file. Despite that assault report in their own file cabinet, and despite the fact that Baker had already been twice reported for sexual abuse at First Baptist of Waco (ironically, the church at which every Baylor president has held membership), Baylor admitted Baker into its Truett Seminary, thereby helping to further advance his career. So, Baker was able to continue church-hopping through Baptistland while also leading “a secret life as a sexual predator.” The only thing that finally stopped his ministerial career was a murder conviction.
Bellevue Baptist Church (Memphis, TN): This flagship magachurch retains as its senior pastor a man who knowingly kept quiet about a staff minister who admitted to sexual abuse of a kid. Thereby, it sends the unmistakeable message that a clergy sex abuse cover-up is no big deal. At least 10 other church leaders and staff also knew about the child molesting minister, but they followed the example of their morally-blind pastor and kept quiet. Some tried to justify their silence by saying it was all “under the blood.”
Have not been able to locate the source of your post...is this on the net????
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#419874 Feb 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Christ stated that the church He founded that the gates of hell would not prevail against it. However the RCC claims that they are the church that Christ founded yet if you look at the history of the RCC one can easily see that not has hell prevailed against the RCC but hell itself is the leader of the RCC.
+1

The church Jesus was referring to was his people not the Roman harlot who would come later to corrupt and pollute the true Gospel.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#419875 Feb 3, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
That explanation in that link kinda reminded me of Satan in Genesis when he called himself explaining to Eve that though God told her that if she touched the forbidden fruit that she would surely die. Satan told her this is what it really meant if you at the forbidden fruit. You won't really die but your eyes would be opened and you will be as God. It also reminded me of when he tried to get Christ to jump from the tower. He butchered the scriptures so cleverly out of context that only an astute Bible student would have caught him misquoting the scriptures.

Location hidden

#419876 Feb 3, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Roman Catholic clergy abuse files just from Los Angeles Diocese.
Over 192 priests and bishops that we know of, not counting ones that catholics were afraid to report against, and the arch-bishop of the largest diocese in america, relieved of his administrative duties, for his own coverups..........slides quietly into retirement.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/01/us-...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/01/us/california-s...
....first it was Arch-diocese of Boston. Then last year arch-diocese of Philadelphia, now Los Angeles, which diocese is next?
.....sometimes the truth hurts, but the truth shall prevail.
UN-BELEIVABLE!
Clearly....Dust Storm is comparing prunes to potatoes!!!!

Dust Storm wrote:
Bolivar Baptist Church (Denton County, TX): Retains as its pastor a man whose "best" defense against a clergy molestation allegation was to say, "I didn't have sex with her when she was 16 or younger." The woman says he abused her starting when she was 14. But even if people believe the pastor as to the girl's age, is that the sort of man who should stand in a Baptist pulpit in a position of spiritual trust? The woman also has a paternity judgment against the pastor for the child she gave birth to at age 18. She had to get a paternity judgment in order to even get the pastor to financially support the kid that he fathered.
Branchville Baptist Church (Summerville, South Carolina): Hired a pastor who had a prior conviction for criminal sexual conduct with a minor

Location hidden

#419877 Feb 3, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us about the catholic abuses in almost every diocese in america? Thousands of catholic priests who stood up in the pulpit at every mass telling catholics to never commit the sins that they have committed themselves.
Arch Diocese of Las Angeles in 2007 paid out $660 MILLION in lawsuits,$660 MILLION!! and today over 190 priests from the one diocese have their stories told right on the arch-diocese website.
Cardinal Gomez spanked Cardinal Mahony and relieved him of any catholic administrative duties just last week.
There is much infighting within the ranks of the catholic clergy.
Catholics need to pay attention.
UNBELIEVABLE!
Clearly...Dust Storm is comparing prunes to potatoes!!!!!

Dust Storm wrote:
Bolivar Baptist Church (Denton County, TX): Retains as its pastor a man whose "best" defense against a clergy molestation allegation was to say, "I didn't have sex with her when she was 16 or younger." The woman says he abused her starting when she was 14. But even if people believe the pastor as to the girl's age, is that the sort of man who should stand in a Baptist pulpit in a position of spiritual trust? The woman also has a paternity judgment against the pastor for the child she gave birth to at age 18. She had to get a paternity judgment in order to even get the pastor to financially support the kid that he fathered.
Branchville Baptist Church (Summerville, South Carolina): Hired a pastor who had a prior conviction for criminal sexual conduct with a minor.
truth

Perth, Australia

#419878 Feb 3, 2013
if you hungry take
if you thirsty take
everything belong to one God
all and food and all water
now who give you everything but not take nothing..how you can asked payment and call thief..
no no no
look bird who feed them
look fish who feed them
anybody pay tax
who stolen something from whom
now where is that thief with law

you will be with me in paradise..
Are you for sure all almighty thief is not in paradise?
marge

Ames, IA

#419879 Feb 3, 2013
QUOTE from TONY17, hey how have you been?

In other words ever since it's inception the RCC has tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to usurp the Church that Christ established and they never will succeed for it is as Christ stated when He established His church...THE VERY GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST THE CHURCH THAT HE STARTED. The RCC shall utterly fail in their efforts to usurp the House that Christ built.]]]]]]]

Amen

We just need to keep tellin em like it is:)

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#419880 Feb 3, 2013
marge wrote:
QUOTE from TONY17, hey how have you been?
In other words ever since it's inception the RCC has tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to usurp the Church that Christ established and they never will succeed for it is as Christ stated when He established His church...THE VERY GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST THE CHURCH THAT HE STARTED. The RCC shall utterly fail in their efforts to usurp the House that Christ built.]]]]]]]
Amen
We just need to keep tellin em like it is:)
Hi Marge. I was away from the site for a wjile. I'm doing great. How have you been yourself?
marge

Ames, IA

#419881 Feb 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Marge. I was away from the site for a wjile. I'm doing great. How have you been yourself?
Why were you away?

Doing great just because of HIM of course, did you know i'm almost always surrounded by my family and friends and all are born-again in Him? Yeah I'm blessed, All glory to Him:)

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#419882 Feb 3, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were you away?
Doing great just because of HIM of course, did you know i'm almost always surrounded by my family and friends and all are born-again in Him? Yeah I'm blessed, All glory to Him:)
Lets just say that Satan was trying to sift my life. I had surgery among some other trials and tribulations I was enduring. But as always God brought me through. My trials made me stronger spiritually as they always do for anyone that goes through trials and tribulations.
marge

Ames, IA

#419883 Feb 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets just say that Satan was trying to sift my life. I had surgery among some other trials and tribulations I was enduring. But as always God brought me through. My trials made me stronger spiritually as they always do for anyone that goes through trials and tribulations.
Surgery wow I could not handle that i think of it as evil and pray always he keeps evil away from us, very thankful you are stronger in Him for it though.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#419884 Feb 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Surgery wow I could not handle that i think of it as evil and pray always he keeps evil away from us, very thankful you are stronger in Him for it though.
Well I don't look at it as being evil because after all Luke was a medical doctor in the scriptures and the Apostle Paul even had an affliction which we think was most likely his eyesight. We think it was allowed by God to keep him humble because Paul had been allowed to witness things in heaven that no other human in the flesh was allowed to see.
truth

Perth, Australia

#419885 Feb 4, 2013
don't listen sick man

are you for sure paul can heal sick man

or Jesus Christ..
i wish you all the best personaly..
oh maybe jesus walking between us.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#419886 Feb 4, 2013
Christ everywhere in the Bible always referred to God as Father except in only one passage in the NT where He referred to Him as God when He was dying on the cross and even then Christ was merely fulfilling prophecy ( Psalms 22). Yet though Christ always called God Father He NEVER called Mary mother. Speaks volumes to those that have SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#419887 Feb 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your question was that good. They probably don't wanna bother with it.
It would be wholly irresponsible to dismiss 2,000 yrs of Catholicism and its wonderful sacraments because something terrible like that happened to your child. Could anybody be so ignorant to think the Church itself did it?
Personally, if my kid was molested by a priest, i would need to find my inner strength to not find him and give him the worse ass kicking he could imagine.
I would never walk away from my Catholic faith because an evil Priest did that to me or my kid. I know people do, and that's unfortunate. Because, where you going to go? Pedophiles are everywhere today. There are less in the CC than other religions and public institutions. How many incidents last year? 7 or 8? How many in the school system? 100 or 200?(I don't know the real answer to either of those. Just guessing)
Well, it looks like the child sexual abuse fanatics (mike and free brain) will have the floor today to salivate over their favorite subject!
I'm going to watch the pre game program.
they just don't want to answer it,scared of the church,the churches best weapon today is if you do not follow it's teachings your destined for hell,and they believe that,plus how could they retreat from all the nice things they post about the church,"Could anybody be so ignorant to think the Church itself did it?" what do you mean by this? a church is just a building harmless unless it falls on you,it's the people inside that are the cause of the problem,and that goes for any organization.clay: Pedophiles are everywhere today. There are less in the CC than other religions and public institutions. How many incidents last year? 7 or 8? How many in the school system? 100 or 200?(I don't know the real answer to either of those. Just guessing)JETHRO,there are fewer pedophiles than any other religion? how did you come to that conclussion? because the number of priests is dropping like a rock? since the church will not reveal the truth it's a question that can not be answered,not unless they take away benny's immunity and supeona him to find out the whole truth,but you know as well as i and everyone else in the world that will never happen.as far as where you can go if you leave the church,you don't have to go anywhere except into your living room,the dining room would be better,and you can read from the bible to your family,you don't need an organized group,all you need is the book,and if questions come up,google an answer,like i've said in past posts people are walking away from organized religous groups and forming what is called bible study groups,a few people i work with belong to one and they love it,everyone takes a turn reading,they all bring something to eat or drink and read an answer questions that come up,and like i said if a puzzling question is asked they google it,to try and find an answer that makes sense to them,unfortunately thanks to constantine and his merry men burned books,which "THEY" felt were not biblical,never should of happened they had no right to do so,there education was limited,since they discouraged the learning of science,and did not promote the reading of the bible to the churches forced followers,continued.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#419888 Feb 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your question was that good. They probably don't wanna bother with it.
It would be wholly irresponsible to dismiss 2,000 yrs of Catholicism and its wonderful sacraments because something terrible like that happened to your child. Could anybody be so ignorant to think the Church itself did it?
Personally, if my kid was molested by a priest, i would need to find my inner strength to not find him and give him the worse ass kicking he could imagine.
I would never walk away from my Catholic faith because an evil Priest did that to me or my kid. I know people do, and that's unfortunate. Because, where you going to go? Pedophiles are everywhere today. There are less in the CC than other religions and public institutions. How many incidents last year? 7 or 8? How many in the school system? 100 or 200?(I don't know the real answer to either of those. Just guessing)
Well, it looks like the child sexual abuse fanatics (mike and free brain) will have the floor today to salivate over their favorite subject!
I'm going to watch the pre game program.
"the churches forced followers" this is an undeniable truth,the church would not be what it is today if they didn't use despicable tatics to get people to come to their church and feed them a bunch of man made traditions,does the church really need to use all the flashyness and threats if it is the true church? i wouldn't think so,as stated in the past, if god is out there you would know it in your heart and soul,you wouldn't have to be told he exists..........did you watch the whole game? was a good one right down to the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 17 min Crazy 8,301
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 20 hr Barbarian 4
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Sep 18 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE