Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
404,561 - 404,580 of 533,158 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

you liked put your opinion to believers..
alive church is billions numbers..

still others can be converted..o yes yes yes

better before to be late..
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the numbers are going to go up. The world population increases 10s of millions every year.
Of course the numbers are going to go up. The world population increases 10s of millions every year.
Population growth has "absolutely NOTHING to do" with the rapid increase of new vocations to the priesthood as well as "sisters joining the convents". The "younger generation" today has seen what has, and is happening to our society, to the current middle aged generation and the moral "degredation" that is polluting our country, which is encouraged by Obama and his liberal Democratic political "hacks" who are "in bed" with the mainstream media to "push" his agenda!!!The fact is, that over 60% of the 500,000 people who gathered in Washington DC for the "pro-life march were 21 and under. They are a part of the "new evangelization" among the Catholic Church that is seeing that Jesus Christ and His the One True Church Catholic Church, has is and will continue to be the answer to bringing "sanity" and the TRUE FAITH back to the people of this nation and around the world. Michael!!! You are just another "axe to grind" ex-Catholic, who has "nothing better to do" with his time, except to -----hostily, beligerently and desperately"search out" and "dig up" whatever exaggerated and perverted anti-catholic (National Inquirer----kind of heresy that you can find.... The Catholic Church, has, is and will continue to survive,grow and preach the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ despite people like you, Confrinting, 4GVN, and other anti-catholic "trash-talking" ding-a-lings!!!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
A plague of Atheists has Descended, and Catholics are the Target
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-cul...
Attacking Christians is Not Really Clever, Witty or Funny.
FROM time immemorial, this world has been troubled by plagues. From bogong moths in Canberra to frogs in biblical Egypt, unwelcome and unlovely creatures have the awkward habit of turning up in bulk.
Just now, we are facing one of our largest and least appealing infestations. Somewhat in advance of summer's blowflies, we are beset by atheists. Worse, they are not traditional atheists. These tended to be quiet blokes called Algie with ancillary interests in nudist ceramics, who were perfectly happy as long as you pretended to accept a pamphlet in Flinders Lane.
No, the new hobby atheist is as brash, noisy and confident as a cheap electric kettle. They want everyone to know that they have not found God, and that no one else should. Their particular target seems to be Catholics. On the surface, this is odd, as there are plenty of other religious targets just waiting to be saved from a vengeful, non-existent deity. Smaller herds, such as the Christadelphians or the Salvation Army, might seem more manageable. But the Catholic Church has two incomparable advantages as an object of the wrath of proselytising atheists. First, it is the biggie. Taking out the Catholics is the equivalent of nuking the Pentagon. Guerilla bands of Baptists and Pentecostals can be liquidated at leisure.
Second, the Catholics have the undeniable advantage that they do still demonstrably believe in something. Attacking some of the more swinging Christian denominations might mean upsetting people who believe a good deal less than the average atheist.
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/society-and-cul...
No one is attacking anyone. What is it about the truth you don't want to know?

Read the news from the ARCH-DIOCESE of Los Angeles OWN website.

Go to resources on the right side. Look down under clergy files......read and learn what the ARCH-DIOCESE posted to ALL catholics today, about 192 roman catholic priests and bishops. Not good!

http://www.la-archdiocese.org/Pages/default.a...

I didn't create these stories, your own church leaders did, and its their own damn fault.

There is good KARMA and bad KARMA......and bad KARMA is now coming back to haunt them.

I myself, have much GOOD KARMA. Everyday something good or nice happens to me. See the differnce of being good or bad?

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Thanks for reading my posts.

Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
If You Tell me again you don't worship Mary , It would be a fib.
If you accuse us again, you're boldly violating the 9th commandment... Again!
You may as well be spitting in the face of God- as many times as you deliberately break His
commandment.

I swear you guys can't function unless you lie!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Accusers on every street you have brothel..go there you can ague there..lived church in peace.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

With so many scandals rocking the catholic church, its a wonder it continues to function.

Remember, the church leaders created these messes themselves. No one to blame but them.

I still can't believe roman catholics do not want to know what is going on behind the scenes of their church.

Remember catholics the clergy works for you. You pay all their bills, their salaries, pensions, benefits. Catholics need a greater voice in their church.

Its time to step forward and demand accountability, unless! UNLESS you like being controlled.

I control my destiny not them.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Population growth has "absolutely NOTHING to do" with the rapid increase of new vocations to the priesthood as well as "sisters joining the convents". The "younger generation" today has seen what has, and is happening to our society, to the current middle aged generation and the moral "degredation" that is polluting our country, which is encouraged by Obama and his liberal Democratic political "hacks" who are "in bed" with the mainstream media to "push" his agenda!!!The fact is, that over 60% of the 500,000 people who gathered in Washington DC for the "pro-life march were 21 and under. They are a part of the "new evangelization" among the Catholic Church that is seeing that Jesus Christ and His the One True Church Catholic Church, has is and will continue to be the answer to bringing "sanity" and the TRUE FAITH back to the people of this nation and around the world. Michael!!! You are just another "axe to grind" ex-Catholic, who has "nothing better to do" with his time, except to -----hostily, beligerently and desperately"search out" and "dig up" whatever exaggerated and perverted anti-catholic (National Inquirer----kind of heresy that you can find.... The Catholic Church, has, is and will continue to survive,grow and preach the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ despite people like you, Confrinting, 4GVN, and other anti-catholic "trash-talking" ding-a-lings!!!
I am PRO-LIFE and I am not religious.

Don't make it sound like pro-life is all about catholicism.

FACT:

...... More roman catholic women in america (USA) have abortions than protestant women per 1,000 abortions.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Catholic/2001... #

During the past 40 years there have been several REPUBLICAN administrations in power, and they never did anything about abortion.

If you really want to do something positive, start adopting all these unwanted children instead of marching around with placards that just draw attention to themselves.

rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

.Ron Paul: George Bush "Deep Into" CIA Drug Trafficking . http://www.youtube.com/watch...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Micle is anti-catholic modern then any racist for black era in USA..o well brothel working on every corner if you liked see there not catholic girls..its your free association with free speech.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

People give money for every church.. government charging people trough tax..
Are you for sure its your money Micle?
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I think every single school district in the nation has at least one perpetrator. At least one," says Mary Jo McGrath, a California lawyer who has spent 30 years investigating abuse and misconduct in schools. "It doesn't matter if it's urban or rural or suburban."

, the perpetrators that the AP found are everyday educators _ teachers, school psychologists, principals and superintendents among them

For one, many Americans deny the problem, and even treat the abuse with misplaced fascination.

It's dealt with in a salacious manner with late-night comedians

"In other cases, it's reported as if this is some deviant who crawled into the school district _'and now that they're gone, everything's OK.' But it's much more prevalent than people would think."

In case after case the AP examined, accusations of inappropriate behavior were dismissed.

Teachers, administrators and even parents frequently don't, or won't, recognize the signs that a crime is taking place.

Arthur Sensor, the former superintendent in Oelwein, Iowa, who vividly recalls pressuring Lindsey to quit on Feb. 18, 1964, regrets that he didn't do more to stop him back then.

Now, he says, he'd call the police.

"He promised me he wouldn't do it again _ that he had learned. And he was a young man, a beginning teacher, had a young wife, a young child," Sensor, now 86 years old, said during testimony at the Bramows' civil trial.

"I wanted to believe him, and I did."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

u bi o o=15 bi 15
bi 15 medicine
bi 15 medicine
anubis ubis ubi=kill
bi 15 medicine

trough man death come

life coming trough woman

now
did you liked make argument with me
bi 15 medicine
http://www.google.com.au/search...

check your codes
numbers you will find why
air water food medicine vaccine seeds

whats so ever..

ww.biblegateway.com/passage/...

sve sto sije zlato nije
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

pray nivena to holy philomena..
you can fill
now
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

holy holy holy
oj hojo poj pojo
bi bio
b=2 i=9
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The Abuse Plague Is Universal
Dec 5, 2012
George Weigel
A startling sexual abuse scandal recently broke out in Great Britain. The villain was the late Sir Jimmy Savile, a celebrated (if talent-free) BBC disc jockey and children’s TV-show host who, it turns out, serially abused young women for four decades—perhaps as many as a thousand girls, according to investigators from Scotland Yard, one of the fourteen police jurisdictions digging into his crimes. Yet Savile’s demonic behavior, according to Mark Steyn, made a chilling kind of sense, given our cultural moment:

For an ice-cold loner of limited social skills, Savile networked very efficiently. If celebrity is being famous for being famous, he took it to the next reductio: He was celebrated for being celebrated, a friend of policemen and politicians.... There’s a particularly cringe-worthy photo from the Highland Games of the Prince of Wales beaming with delight as he spots his pal approaching. His Royal Highness is wearing a kilt, Sir Jimmy a tartan version of his trademark tracksuit. What 12-year-old staggering from the dressing room would want to take on a confidant of palace and police?

Wherever he is now, I doubt the yodeling grotesque cares about his exposure. It seems to me he was a man who lived principally for sex—prodigious amounts of anonymous, aberrant sex—and he concluded very rationally that contemporary celebrity in an infantilized culture was the perfect cover.

As police investigations into this predatory goon intensified, another controversy emerged: What did the BBC know about Sir Jimmy Savile, sexual abuser, and when did it know it? The current Director General of the BBC, testifying before a Select Committee of the House of Commons, had this to say about one of his network’s former stars and his crimes:

So far as I have been able to tell, Mr. Savile prosecuted his disgusting activities in a manner that was very successfully and skillfully concealed. Experts in pedophile behavior have pointed out that this is often the case.... People build long-range plans to put them in contact with their targets. These things are institutionally, it seems, very difficult to deal with.

Now imagine what the New York Times (and indeed every other newspaper in America) would have written in 2002, or since, if an American bishop had said that about a serial sex abuser in his presbyterate.

While the Savile case was breaking, reports of large-scale sexual abuse in Boy Scout troops were being released by court order. Those crimes, plus the extensive (if largely ignored) research on sexual abuse in U.S. public schools, plus heart-rending accounts of children sold into sex slavery around the world, make clear that sexual assault on the young is a universal plague, not a disorder peculiar to any profession or institution.

That hard fact does not in any way excuse clerical sexual predation; nor do the facts about this plague absolve bishops who were malfeasant in their responsibilities as shepherds, or who trusted to psychology more than moral theology in making their decisions. But the facts—and the selective way they are dealt with in too much of the mainstream media—do suggest that the story line declaring the Catholic Church a uniquely perverse institution is a lie; those who perpetrate it are either ignorant bigots, or people with agendas other than the protection of young people, or both.

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

my tears
ph
h=8
1=1
pharmaceutic
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
warning drugs used proply..check your codes
peacefully can destroy any people without any war

Are you for sure i am wrong?
http://www.google.com.au/search...
p ha r ma c eu ti3

i love who love me..
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The Church, however, must always hold itself to a stricter standard. That is why the failure to make a full public accounting of the depredations of Father Marcial Maciel, founder of the Legionaries of Christ, is a grave mistake on the part of both the Legion and the Holy See—as is the failure of both the Legion and the Vatican to ask a very hard question: Is the community Maciel founded, and manipulated to facilitate his crimes, a work of God? No one can or should doubt that individual Legionary vocations to the priesthood are gifts of God; the fruits of those vocations testify to their authenticity. But the Legion itself? Surely a religious community, and the Holy See, should be more self-critical and transparent than the BBC.

George Weigel is Distinguished Senior Fellow of the Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington, D.C. His previous “On the Square” articles can be found here.

http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/2012/1...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

you believe in nothing at all..

i am your mother
you don't have another

trough woman life come
Are you pro-life or pro-death?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

gara
ne-vara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium%28III%2...
sve si momke varala
mene neces varati
ja cu tebe ljubiti

ujoliiiiiii
u joliiiii u jolyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

http://www.docbrown.info/page07/transition02T...
http://www.usccb.org/bible/ti/3:5

are you for sure
so they can't be productive

why you need codes for that..

see find your liars

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... 4 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Hebrewsunite 8,183
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••