Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,225)

Showing posts 404,481 - 404,500 of530,099
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
KARMA is just another one of your anti-catholic "propaganda sources" that is grounded in Hunduism and Buddism which believes in reincarnation. It is also "loaded" in new age baggage" which parallel all the the "loaded diced" comments of more distortions, lies and exaggerated BS that you are "so famous for"! You, Michael, are becoming more and more "desperate" to spread your anti-catholic (hate and hostility) with each comment you make. Your antagonism and vengeance toward Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church, only "digs a deeper and deeper" hole for climb out of as you just continue to make a "fool of yourself" by spreading "more whoppers than burger king"!!
Why don't you tell us how you really! feel?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

other institution not better atheist not better
who told you they are..
by
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Fun Facts wrote:
Fun Facts says....

You may have overlooked this

Michaels says....

You may have overlooked this........below.

http://www.discoveringislam.org/islamic_mirac...

or this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_milk_mirac...

Every religious belief have followers that claim miracles happen.

Did you honestly believe miracles ONLY happen to catholics?(lol) or do they really happen at all.

I say they are all...BUSTED!
Concerned

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun Facts says....
You may have overlooked this
Michaels says....
You may have overlooked this........below.
http://www.discoveringislam.org/islamic_mirac...
or this!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_milk_mirac...
Every religious belief have followers that claim miracles happen.
Did you honestly believe miracles ONLY happen to catholics?(lol) or do they really happen at all.
I say they are all...BUSTED!
What is the problem M? They believe what they were told, learned from each other, must be true.....? An islamic leader said they would not fight or create a Holy War to take over the world. They will do it by overpopulation........impregna te all women 8 to 80 years old. We need to impose a "Japan Marshall Law". One child per Muslim/Islamic female over their cult lifetime.....it will start today!
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
I still see that hojo,regina,anthony have not answered my question, i'll state it again, if a child of yours was molested by a priest would you defend the church,like you do now or not? it's not a hard question to answer,clay was man enough to do so as i answered his question posed to me,and i gave him an honest truthful answer.touch a mans kin, is committing a sin,and will be dealt with accordingly,..one of my realist/evolutionist religious traditions which is "FACT" not false teaching.
Give it up Jethro, they won't answer you.

Why do you think so many bad clergy have gone for years without being caught? Because catholics fear to question them. Catholics themselves are culpable for what so many clergy have done wrong. They have kept quiet to protect them. Look at the mess they have all created, yet still want to blame us for telling them.

something is really twisted in their logic.

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us how you really! feel?
It's all pretty clear!! I'll repeat it for you again!!

KARMA is just another one of your anti-catholic "propaganda sources" that is grounded in Hunduism and Buddism which believes in reincarnation. It is also "loaded" in new age baggage" which parallel all the the "loaded diced" comments of more distortions, lies and exaggerated BS that you are "so famous for"! You, Michael, are becoming more and more "desperate" to spread your anti-catholic (hate and hostility) with each comment you make. Your antagonism and vengeance toward Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church, only "digs a deeper and deeper" hole for climb out of as you just continue to make a "fool of yourself" by spreading "more whoppers than burger king"!!

Condemning and judgmental (anti-catholic) "heretics" like you, Confrinting, justachristian, jethro8 and other Protestant, agnostics and atheists--have "come and gone" for over 2000 years-------YET------The One True Apostolic (Universal) Catholic Church, initiated, established and formed by Jesus Christ Himself---LIVES ON!!!!----
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hispanics in the USA are about to HISPANICIZE the catholic church.

Today and growing quickly 50% of roman catholics in america under the age of 40 are Latinos.

Where have all the british, french, italian, german, dutch catholics gone?

Only 8% of roman catholic priests in america are Latino. This has to change to reflect the fast growing Latino catholic population in america.

http://cliniclegal.org/news/0912/growing-lati...

The skin color of catholics in america is getting darker very quickly.

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>="hojo"]< quoted text>
No Catholic on this forum or ANYWHERE for that matter, believes the "exaggerate anti-catholic trash articles" JETHRO:you are wrong considering how many catholics that are leaving the church,they are closing churches like crazy, because catholics are believing the news stories,at least ones with their eyes open.that 1.168 billion number is not accurate,1 billion or less maybe.
Catholic Membership "growing": Most Protestant Churches "decline"
www.tldm.org/New14/CatholicMembershipUpMostPr... ...

Catholic Churches "grow"! Baptist and Mainline Protestant "decline"
blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/02 Catholic_church
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
I still see that hojo,regina,anthony have not answered my question, i'll state it again, if a child of yours was molested by a priest would you defend the church,like you do now or not? it's not a hard question to answer,clay was man enough to do so as i answered his question posed to me,and i gave him an honest truthful answer.touch a mans kin, is committing a sin,and will be dealt with accordingly,..one of my realist/evolutionist religious traditions which is "FACT" not false teaching.
I don't think your question was that good. They probably don't wanna bother with it.
It would be wholly irresponsible to dismiss 2,000 yrs of Catholicism and its wonderful sacraments because something terrible like that happened to your child. Could anybody be so ignorant to think the Church itself did it?
Personally, if my kid was molested by a priest, i would need to find my inner strength to not find him and give him the worse ass kicking he could imagine.
I would never walk away from my Catholic faith because an evil Priest did that to me or my kid. I know people do, and that's unfortunate. Because, where you going to go? Pedophiles are everywhere today. There are less in the CC than other religions and public institutions. How many incidents last year? 7 or 8? How many in the school system? 100 or 200?(I don't know the real answer to either of those. Just guessing)

Well, it looks like the child sexual abuse fanatics (mike and free brain) will have the floor today to salivate over their favorite subject!
I'm going to watch the pre game program.

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

OK folks, I really need an answer from a Sola Scriptura Christian before I go to my Super Bowl party later today.
Here is my post from yesterday:
"I just finished reading the whole Gospel of Mark and I would like a Bible-only Christian to tell me how they know that this Gospel was actually written by Mark. Did I miss the chapter and verse where Mark claims authorship? If I did, can someone point the exact verse to me?
Thanks!"

Surely, a Bible-only Christian has the answer to my question, right?
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>What is the problem M? They believe what they were told, learned from each other, must be true.....? An islamic leader said they would not fight or create a Holy War to take over the world. They will do it by overpopulation........impregna te all women 8 to 80 years old. We need to impose a "Japan Marshall Law". One child per Muslim/Islamic female over their cult lifetime.....it will start today!
Emperor Constantine the big motivator for the beginnings of catholicism went from worshipping the SUN of God to worshipping the SON of God.

One letter in the alphabet changed the entire belief.

It must be true......(lol)

UNBELIEVABLE!
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
LTM
I know your doubts. Don't be afraid. The relationship I have with God, by His Grace is working, His Good Work....I have perfect peace.
Robert, did you know among pagan nations, nothing was more common than for persons to profess to have contact with spirits, and to be under the influence of their inspiration?

And yes it frightens most Christians.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Membership "growing": Most Protestant Churches "decline"
www.tldm.org/New14/CatholicMembershipUpMostPr... ...
Catholic Churches "grow"! Baptist and Mainline Protestant "decline"
blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/02 Catholic_church
The Church will become more vibrant in this century. The Holy Spirit will call more people to combat the evil around us.
When we had a string of some bad Popes in the middle ages, some of the greatest Saints in the history of the Church lived. Like Saint Francis of Assisi...
I read about the new generation of Priests entering the seminary. They are full of fire.. Among them are sure to be some Saint Francis's.
Amen!
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert, did you know among pagan nations, nothing was more common than for persons to profess to have contact with spirits, and to be under the influence of their inspiration?
And yes it frightens most Christians.
It doesn't frighten the Pentecostals!!
Concerned

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Emperor Constantine the big motivator for the beginnings of catholicism went from worshipping the SUN of God to worshipping the SON of God.
One letter in the alphabet changed the entire belief.
It must be true......(lol)
UNBELIEVABLE!
Life is stranger than fiction. Humans think if you don't believe in a God, your atheist and visa Vera. Some don't believe either.....able to think on their own. Don't have the herd mentality......MMMMMOOOOOOOWWW WW! Follow the leader. Or, "Take me to your leader"......kings of the universe. If a lot of these Godbots knew the truth....lets just say their world would crumble beneath there holy feet.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your question was that good. They probably don't wanna bother with it.
It would be wholly irresponsible to dismiss 2,000 yrs of Catholicism and its wonderful sacraments because something terrible like that happened to your child. Could anybody be so ignorant to think the Church itself did it?
Personally, if my kid was molested by a priest, i would need to find my inner strength to not find him and give him the worse ass kicking he could imagine.
I would never walk away from my Catholic faith because an evil Priest did that to me or my kid. I know people do, and that's unfortunate. Because, where you going to go? Pedophiles are everywhere today. There are less in the CC than other religions and public institutions. How many incidents last year? 7 or 8? How many in the school system? 100 or 200?(I don't know the real answer to either of those. Just guessing)
Well, it looks like the child sexual abuse fanatics (mike and free brain) will have the floor today to salivate over their favorite subject!
I'm going to watch the pre game program.
Clay says.....Well, it looks like the child sexual abuse fanatics.

Michael says.....Did you not know that today, yes today! February 3, 2013 letters were read at every parish, at every mass in the large diocese of Las Angeles from Arch-Bishop Gomez regarding the sexual abuse that went on by over 100 priests over many decades.

Maybe you should post to Cardinal Gomez and tell him he shouldn't be talking about such things.

Two days ago Cardinal Gomez blasted and stripped Cardinal Mahony of his administrative duties,(WOW!) for his hiding of pedophile priests over many years and stripped him of his command.

192 PRIESTS and BISHOPS named in the litigation and there are only 287 parishes in the entire diocese!!

Below is from the WEBSITE of the arch-diocese of Los Angeles for all to see. Dated February 01/2013

http://clergyfiles.la-archdiocese.org/listing...

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/national-...

Where has your voice been?....... SILENCE!

MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church will become more vibrant in this century. The Holy Spirit will call more people to combat the evil around us.
When we had a string of some bad Popes in the middle ages, some of the greatest Saints in the history of the Church lived. Like Saint Francis of Assisi...
I read about the new generation of Priests entering the seminary. They are full of fire.. Among them are sure to be some Saint Francis's.
Amen!
Clay says........

.....The Church will become more vibrant in this century. The Holy Spirit will call more people to combat the evil around us.

Michael says........and where did you get this information from? Its just wishful thinking.

I can understand when you hit near bottom the only way is up.

1) 1965......180,000 nuns in america......2013....57,000
2) 1965...... 58,000 priests in america....2013 ...37,500
3) Less than 1 in 4 roman catholics practices their faith today according to the roman catholic bishops conference in 2010.

Good luck!

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
"The Church will become more vibrant in this century. The Holy Spirit will call more people to combat the evil around us".
I pray this happens sooner rather than later!
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

truth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IActLJH8xHs
your agony is been my agony..
thanks
its been very nice
Beautiful hymn,I remember it when especially attending the High Mass in the Catholic Church we were part of back EAST.I am from New Jersey originally.Lived in North Arlington where I went to Catholic School till I was in 3rd grade.Than we moved to Belleville,and I attended Saint Peter's where that song was sung a great deal during High Mass.I went to Saint Peter's Elementary school till 5th grade,and than went to a public school.However every year we who went to Public schools would go to CCD classes at the church we normally attended.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

rider wrote:
True evil does not develop in a vacuum.
Evil is arrogant. It has no conscience. It is utterly self-serving. It hides from the light and will attack, even destroy others to preserve its own demented delusions. It is an unrestrained sociopath, wallowing in the murky darkness of its own psychosis while endlessly rationalizing its terrible deeds. It infiltrates the weak-minded and subverts the weak of character.
Evil... creates a world of shadows - shadow play - shadow government. It lives by the lie.
“The Big Lie,” once thought to be the exclusive purview of the Nazis, has become canonized in our form of government. And it is growing more perverse—more insidious. Like the Nazis before the fall of the Third Reich, we are a nation wallowing in the murky darkness of our own psychosis.
I can think of no contemporary American family more twisted and evil than the Bush dynasty.
The Bush family’s rapacious greed and depravity can trace its lineage to New England’s Pierce family. Both George Herbert Walker Bush and his wife Barbara Pierce (of Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith), as was President Franklin Pierce, are descended from this same family. Originally the powerful Percy family, they changed their name to Pierce and quickly emigrated to America when Thomas Percy’s involvement in the Gun Powder Plot to assassinate King James I was revealed.[*]
Bush’s membership in the shadowy Yale secret society of Skull and Bones (S&B) has likewise not been widely reported. S&B is made up of members recruited exclusively from the ranks of the wealthy Eastern Establishment.[*] As Hoover Institute professor Antony Sutton writes in America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones:
“Those on the inside know it as The Order. Others have known it for more than 150 years as Chapter 322 of a German secret society. More formally for legal purposes, The Order was incorporated as The Russell Trust in 1856. It was also known as the Brotherhood of Death....”[1]
Many historians claim that S&B sprung up as a direct extension of America’s oldest Greek-letter college secret society, Phi Beta Kappa. As Sutton writes:
“The Order is not just another campus Greek letter fraternal society with passwords and handgrips, common to most campuses.... Chapter 322 is a secret society whose members are sworn to silence. It only exists on the Yale campus. It has rules. It has ceremonial rites. It is not at all happy with prying probing citizens.... Above all the Order is powerful, unbelievably powerful....”[2]
S&B members occupy key positions in commerce, media, diplomacy, education, espionage, finance, law and politics—having a profound impact on world events. As Sutton adds:
“Among academic associations, the American Historical Association, the American Economic Association, the American Chemical Society and the American Psychological Association were all started by members of the Order or persons close to the Order.... These are key associations for the conditioning of society.... The phenomenon of The Order as the first on the scene is found especially among foundations.”[3]
http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_world_cla ...
your first paragraph on EVIL is one of the best I have seen yet.It should bew quite apparent that what we are dealing with on this planet in the way of EVIL,can only be challenged by GOD who is Good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 404,481 - 404,500 of530,099
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••