Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,223)

Showing posts 404,441 - 404,460 of529,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Neighborhood Watchwoman wrote:
it is important to be Catholic
More important is to be a son of God...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

it is written..
Many will be choose from many tribe nation this and that..
Now why you jealous what scripture say
all of us born somewhere people tradition tribe as well have church this or that.

God watching all of us who is good and not good.
byyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

is your neighbor or friends wicket..
http://bible.cc/proverbs/3-25.htm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
My wife is as disgusted as I am, and she is not afraid like you catholics to say so. Where is your wifes voice? SILENCE!
I don't make up the stories Anthony they come along as they do. Thanks to your church leaders themselves. The arch-diocese of Los Angeles just posted the stories of hundreds of priests that have been bad. Right on the arch-diocese website. I wonder what the followers will say when they start reading how big of FOOLS THEY HAVE BEEN for all these years, yet YOU again, keep defending these guys.
Catholics themselves are the reason these stories have gone on so long. Catholics themselves are culpable for much of what has happened always looking the other way and remaining ever SILENT never demanding accounability.
You get what you get.
Very sad.
I will always defend people taken advantage of, whether men, women or children......you should try it.
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The archdiocese posted if on their own website? I thought they're trying to keep it all hidden?
after they're caught with their pants pulled down ... it's kind o' hard to cover their backsides, don't you think?

people are screaming for transparency, and the Church now has no other choice.

Had they exercised good judgement rather than covering this up for CENTURIES ... it would be a whole different story.
will fare

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

truth wrote:
is your neighbor or friends wicket..
http://bible.cc/proverbs/3-25.htm
Remember sticky wickets the cartoon goose with brain damage?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

http://bible.cc/1_peter/3-14.htmif you suffer
take your cross and go
be united with him
Cross is so beautiful, don't be afraid.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Babylon is Fallen

www.geocities.ws/pitbeast

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

digit pit=evil promise
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

sto me gledas=who=eye=no
sweet brown

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

truth wrote:
digit pit=evil promise
You will see me today. 125cm mouth very stout.
sweet brown

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

truth wrote:
sto me gledas=who=eye=no
I first heard those very words when I worked for green peace.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

a just like that..good..you notice that as well see that.. hear that.
someone who poses with another spirit..which reason i don't know..but good person can see or notice..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

here is night time..why i need see you ..
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear RCC Superiority SO BUSTED,
The Catholic Church respects all religions. You do not. The Evangelicals do not.
You're unholy alliance with these buffoons is laughable, because they say you will be if hell along with all Catholics. We do not say that about them.
We get to define what 'true Church' means. You do not. There can only be one Church that Christ started. This doesn't mean - in any way - that Jesus does not love you or them any different than Catholics.
What's that saying? Bigots of a feather flock together? Lol.
So, RCC Superiority SO BUSTED, wise up and lose the ideology.
OK, George Washington didn't go to a "true" church. Nor did John Adams, nor 99% of America's founders.

So why does the hypocrite Clay or any Catholic live in such a spiritually inferior society?

Clay is free to go to live in any number of Catholic-majority societies. Mexico, Peru, etc.

Yet these Catholics remain in a country founded on Reformation ideals. We all know why.

Clay's supposed superior spiritual ideals have resulted in societies which are backward and crime-ridden.

So instead of walking his talk, Clay looks at reality, becomes bitter and decides to attack and stab his fellow countrymen in the back.

No wonder that after 2000 years of supposed "perfect teachings," this religion of comedy clubs and perverts claims less than 5% of humanity as practicing.

2000 years of "perfect moral teachings" and the most Catholic country on earth breaks diplomatic relations because the leadership lies.

Reality turns Catholics into shameless hypocrites.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Why do Catholics hate the Bill of Rights, yet refuse to leave the USA?

Remember Catholic hypocrites -- concepts such as democracy, equal rights, trial by a jury of peers, separation of church and state, etc., etc.. were all opposed by your church of "perfect teachings."

It took over 100 years for the RCC to awaken to reality.

So much for that "RCC is uniquely guided" BS.

Sure the RCC claims make sense, so long as one is a hypocrite willing to avoid the reality of the past 500 years.

Sure it's easy believing that Mussolini was a great benefactor sent by Jesus -- if you're Catholic.

That's easy. The toughest part TODAY is explaining how the largest child sex-abuse COVER-UP in world history is the fault of Jesus.

LMAO... and Mary threatened the world with World War 2, because Jesus sent her to do so.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Talk, talk, talk, but zero walk.

If Catholicism is God's "perfect" way, then Mexico City is God's idea of a "perfect" city.

What a joke Catholics are.....

Yap, yap, yap --- but when the chips are down and reality comes calling --- guess where Catholics run?

REALITY tells us -- to Protestant Reformation societies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- so much for those "perfect teachings."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

To the Communist Party of Taiwan....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Communist...

If you truly believe the Communist system is superior to free markets and democracy, then why not move to mainland China and enjoy the fruits of communism?

To spiritually superior Catholics in Reformation America....

Hello???
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

RCC Superiority So BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, George Washington didn't go to a "true" church. Nor did John Adams, nor 99% of America's founders.
So why does the hypocrite Clay or any Catholic live in such a spiritually inferior society?
Clay is free to go to live in any number of Catholic-majority societies. Mexico, Peru, etc.
Yet these Catholics remain in a country founded on Reformation ideals. We all know why.
Clay's supposed superior spiritual ideals have resulted in societies which are backward and crime-ridden.
So instead of walking his talk, Clay looks at reality, becomes bitter and decides to attack and stab his fellow countrymen in the back.
No wonder that after 2000 years of supposed "perfect teachings," this religion of comedy clubs and perverts claims less than 5% of humanity as practicing.
2000 years of "perfect moral teachings" and the most Catholic country on earth breaks diplomatic relations because the leadership lies.
Reality turns Catholics into shameless hypocrites.
Dear RCC Superiority SO BUSTED,

George Washington and John Adams - nor any of their slaves- could not have any Christian religion if it were not for the Roman Catholic Church giving them a Bible.
Anyway, I did grow up in a Catholic majority society. The East Side of Saint Paul, MN. Italian, Polish and Irish immigrants settled in that area. There was a Catholic parish every few blocks.

RCC Superiority SO BUSTED, it is sad you measure a successful society by material things. I would take the company of a family living in the slums of Mexico before any group of materialistic fakes you surround yourself with.

The Catholic Church gave the world the concept of hospitals and education system geared toward the average folk. Once upon the time, only the elite could get an education. Only the royalty could go to a nice place when dying. The poor were brought out to the wilderness and left to die.

So when you think of the elite countries with the finest health care and the finest schools, think of The Roman Catholic Church who taught them how to take care of each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 404,441 - 404,460 of529,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••