Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,220)

Showing posts 404,381 - 404,400 of513,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>to bad that your church never felt the same way, lies upon lies have been told about this man, and those lies really hurt your cause more than it helps.
to tell the lie about him being the child that Jesus held when he didnt even live in Israel, and take a little time and read about him, and then read the lies that your church has told him about him is the reason why I have spoke about him as I have. I disrepected the person that your catholic church made him out to be, but what he really was, and that is exactly how the Christians think of your catholic attitude towards Mary. a good woman but not a perfect woman, as I showed earlier today. there was only One who was perfect and His name is Jesus
lies and more lies just to embellish what kind of person that he (iggie)actually was, is insane and your church has done that over and over again. not only to him but others. your church foundation was based on falsehoods, and for that reason, it will be destroyed by jesus. now you can like that or not. it is the biblical truth as found in the book of revelations. if I were you, I would search the Scriptures and find out what I need to do to get Saved. your Salvation is based on a false premise that your tap water baptism saved you, but a Person (not only catholics but all people)really gets Saved when they call out to God for Him to have mercy on their Soul.
What must I do to be saved? Here in the simplest, shortest form is put the question to which every man must learn the answer, or spend eternity lost, away from God, suffering the torments of the damned! Thank God, this question is asked and answered in the Word of God so simply that every soul can understand it. There are other questions in God's Word which affect the soul's welfare, and many places in the Bible is the plan of salvation made plain, but only one place is this question given word for word, and there, too, we find the answer.
Paul and Silas were in jail in the city of Philippi and at midnight they sang and prayed until God broke down all the doors and broke the stocks which held their feet, with a mighty earthquake. The poor jailer, frightened and convicted of his sins, came to these two preachers and asked this question. Read it in Acts 16:29-31:
"Then he called for a light and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
"What must I do to be saved?" "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved"! There is God's plan of salvation, the only plan He has for every man, woman and child who was ever born into the whole world.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Books,%20Tract...
and when a person does that and gets saved, their love will be for Jesus, not some church. churches come and go, they are only a building where we go to worship. people in churches might hurt us, but Jesus will loves us always.
Conspiracy Christianity.

Was Jesus Christ that secret?

Everyone got it wrong until the born agains got a hold of the Bible?
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe there's only ONE, TRUE, religion? That's nuts!
There has to only be one religion.

God is truth.
However, these people aren't completely without God, because they are still seeking Him... Albeit, with the only resource they chose. And that's the Books the Roman Catholic Church says are Biblical. go figure.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
The NewTestament writers interpreted the old testament. You can't isolate their writings separate
From the old testament writings. They flow together just like all the first Christians understood. This is real Christianity and the root of catholicism. And That is why we Catholics appear different to the born again movement. We have not changed you have.
lol, jesus said thinknot that I came to destroy the law(OT) but to fulfill it(Born Again)

no you havent changed and it is evident. in teh OT, there is death and destruction and your church has certainly lived up to their reputation.

however with jesus, everything changed, and it changes because of the born again experience that doesnt allow us to go kill people who dont wish to follow jesus christ willingly and lovingly.

while the catholic church preferred to kill and murder people and force them to bow down in homage to some popery.

and if they refused because they were christians(like iggie), they were killed. and their lands and money were taken and put in the safe at the vatican. millions of dollars have been stolen by the vatican and never returned.

The Vatican, Croatia and the Nazi Gold
The recent apology by Pope John Paul II holds little weight with the heirs and few elderly survivors of one of the bloodiest chapters in the Roman Catholic Church, the 1941-1945 atrocities by the Croatian Nazis known as the Ustashe. In April 1941, multi-ethnic Yugoslavia fell to the Nazis who wasted no time in installing the fanatical Ante Pavlics Catholic Ustashe in power in Croatia. With the blessing of the Roman Catholic Church and the active participation of clergy, especially Franciscan monks, the Ustashe killed 750,000 Serbs, Jews, and Roma in an orgy of violence that shocked even some of the Germans and revolted their Italian allies.

Holocuast survivors in the USA are now suing to recover hundreds of millions of dollars of property looted by the Croatian Nazis, converted to gold, and held by the Vatican Bank for safekeeping. Rumours had circulated about the fantastic wealth that allowed Croatian war criminals to escape justice and live lives of luxury in South America, Spain, and even California until a June 1998 US State Department report confirmed the story.

http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/the_vatican.h...

The Catholic Church has suffered yet another blow to their tarnished image, as Italian investigators seized $30 million from a Vatican bank account Tuesday, stating the action was the result of a possible money laundering scheme. The Vatican said they were “perplexed and surprised” by the subsequent investigation and seizure of a small percentage of the Church’s cash assets. Law enforcement authorities in Italy say the seizure was a precaution, as prosecutors investigate the Vatican Bank’s Director and Chairman in connection with violations of Italy’s anti-money laundering laws. http://www.examiner.com/article/authorities-s...

The lawyers' inquiries centre on Father Krunoslav Draganovic, a Croatian Catholic priest who was a member of the Ustashe, the extreme nationalist movement that ran the country under Nazi occupation.

Father Draganovic, who died in 1983, is believed to have stolen millions of dollars worth of jewelry and other effects from victims of the Holocaust in Croatia. Up to 700,000 people, mostly Jews, are thought to have been killed by the Ustashe, many of them at the Jasenovac concentration camp.

Soon after the war, Father Draganovic moved to Rome, where he worked ostensibly as a secretary at a training seminary for Catholic priests. In reality, he was involved in running the infamous ''ratline,'' an escape route to South America for Nazi war criminals, allegedly operated by the Catholic Church and sanctioned by allied intelligence. Klaus Barbie, the notorious ''Butcher of Lyons,'' was among those he helped to flee.

http://www.vaticanbankclaims.com/citizen.htm

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing worse than an idiot (meaning YOU} responding to a person and not the message. Were you even keeping up with the previous post that lead to my reply ? I didn't think so.
not often do I agree with you but you are correct and if he had read anthonys reply to you he would have seen that. in your own perverted way, you WERE defending mary.

but in retrospect, it is difficult to keep up with every post. so that is probably what occurred with clay on your post.

but you should have pointed the finger of speaking about an idiot to mean yourself.lol
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

```````and so that [fence] that you spoke about, keeps the dirt from your church to drift onto us and pollute us.```````

And I've never seen it happen, another promise fulfilled. AMEN

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>not often do I agree with you but you are correct and if he had read anthonys reply to you he would have seen that. in your own perverted way, you WERE defending mary.
but in retrospect, it is difficult to keep up with every post. so that is probably what occurred with clay on your post.
but you should have pointed the finger of speaking about an idiot to mean yourself.lol
No what I prepied to was the term LTM used including Mary to imply she was embarrased of her son Christ. If she had said she was concerned for her son because of his preaching then yes I would have agreed with her. Then you try to imply my statement had nothing to do with Matthew 12:46-50 becuase of the scriptures I used to show in no way would she have beem embaracced knowing who he was. Concerned for his safety yes but not emarraced.
Therefore you are the idiot not me.

Comments (Page 20,222)

LTM wrote:

<quoted text>
Amen Preston, I believe that Mary and Jesus' brothers came to that

place to get Him to stop preaching, He had became an embrassment to

them.
mary knew who her son was. wever the brothers were in doubt.
Remeber Christ also told Mary his time had not come when she asked

for the water to be turned to wine.
Sherlayne

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to only be one religion.
God is truth.
However, these people aren't completely without God, because they are still seeking Him... Albeit, with the only resource they chose. And that's the Books the Roman Catholic Church says are Biblical. go figure.
Thanks for your honest answer :)
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You serve another jesus, and bear with him..You are not a Christian brother....
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
You are a Constantineean....
The Constantine dynasty has ruled from Rome for over 1600 years.
and you are a part of it...
Confrinting---I see that you are now "stuck" on the Constantineean (merry-go-round), of anti-catholic heretical (word games). Recently you have become more and more"reckless" in your desperate need to "grasp and hold-onto some new "bible only distortion of the TRUTH........ So now its the Constantineean (fif-raf) of your Protestant "lies and deceit"by using a different "tactic" than what you used last week(in another one of your(continuous) failed attempts) in trying to "distort the Truth" of the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church....... You just keep "making up" one lie after another, in order to "justify" the condemning and judgmental (so-called) Christian Ministry that has "absolutely no basis of biblical or historical truth" to back up ANYTHING that say.......... You are only "another one" of the 42,000+ contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent (personal opinionated) half-truth, half-heresy Protestant preachers that just keep "spinning their wheels" going (NOWHERE) around in circles of more and more Protestant confusion and chaos......... God has never, nor will ever, be the author of your condemning and judgmental ministry, that is built (not on Jesus Christ) but on attacking the TRUTH of the faith of other TRUE Christians, especially Catholics. Again,........ I repeat to you---"the only true Christian in your family is your wife----however, you in your own beliegence, hostility and rebelliousness wouldn't "humble yourself" to EVER listen to her.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I believe in holy words.
I believe in holy power.
Jesus Christ name above all.
Who kill my people 1260 years..genocide over genocide.
I recommend my self to his holy CROSS to become united with him in everything..i been united with him on that Cross..i fill every pain..i fill his holy Crown too.
Did you claim my Crown my name my land my history and my people..my Marty too.
What ever God bind on earth will be in heaven?
Who do that to my people?

I know judge who reject us.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I know judge who reject me my family too my people too.
tears
tears
tears
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Who ever hide from us..what ever.. they do ..its will be with all of them on last judgment day.

I been united on that CROSS..i fill every pain like never pain exist before..i been stub in my heart..i been under attack days by days ..years by years..i been reject from everything and everyone..but i stay in prayers days by days night by nights..i fill that CROWN many many many days night by night many nights..i been strip off judge too..

Jesus Christ name above all..
What you hide from us it will be hide on last day ..what is bide on earth will be on heaven..

Which is name above all?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

i asked you 4 horns altar
3000 years ago

Mare rog nije Bog.
liar
air
bair cair dair fair gair hair kair lair mair nair pair qair kairo qairo air
Mare rog nije Bog.
tare vare ware xare yare zare
Mare rog nije Bog.
xsaverski and wounds of Jesus Christ
ustrajnost=you will endure
who eat my bread=euharistic
they not died without mercy because my heart my love will be for them in last moment securety.
srce kopljem probodeno=i ben 2.5 mounth under attack..i fill that pain..no any pain exist that you can describe..who is right will be right..its save me..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

pricest=comunion
pricest
apri epri opri ipri upri
pricest pri cest
proverb 15;9
rignteness he love
proverb 21;21

Mare rog nije Bog.
moje cete srce uvijek spominjati
ruho nije bozije odijelo
in ear evil spirit is not god word
in eye log is not mother mary milk
rog nije bog=horn is not god
air zair zara raza baza faza gaza jaza kaza vaza

wind is yin-evil
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

YOUR MOUSE DIED..THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PRESENT
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>yes, I agree, to be a catholic is irresponsible, not to say, ignorant.
Ignatius lived from around 30 to 110 AD. He was also called Theophorus and was the third bishop of Antioch in Syria. We know little about him, but from his letters we can infer that he was converted to Christianity as an adult, though there is a myth that he was the child who sat on Jesus' lap.(Matthew 18:2).
Also, a tradition says he and Polycarp (another famous Apostolic Father) were both disciples of John.
first we find that he is involved in a myth as catholics saying(yes they have said it on this forum)this also until I put a stop to this lie.
next; we see that he is involved with a[tradition] involving polycarp and him knowing and even being his[johns} disciple.
so two for two, a myth and a tradition. GOOD START.
but still no results that showhe was arrested because of any association with any Apostle. wiki doesnt show it but clay knows it is the truth.lol
more;According to these Acts, in the ninth year of his reign, Trajan, flushed with victory over the Scythians and Dacians, sought to perfect the universality of his dominion by a species of religious conquest. He decreed, therefore, that the Christians should unite with their pagan neighbors in the worship of the gods. A general persecution was threatened, and death was named as the penalty for all who refused to offer the prescribed sacrifice. Instantly alert to the danger that threatened, Ignatius availed himself of all the means within his reach to thwart the purpose of the emperor. The success of his zealous efforts did not long remain hidden from the Church's persecutors.
The Persecution of Ignatius
He was soon arrested and led before Trajan, who was then sojourning in Antioch. Accused by the emperor himself of violating the imperial edict, and of inciting others to like transgressions, Ignatius valiantly bore witness to the faith of Christ. If we may believe the account given in the "Martyrium", his bearing before Trajan was characterized by inspired eloquence, sublime courage, and even a spirit of exultation. Incapable of appreciating the motives that animated him, the emperor ordered him to be put in chains and taken to Rome, there to become the food of wild beasts and a spectacle for the people.
so clay is a liar without better proof than just his word since there is no record of iggie being arrested soley based on his association with any apostle but this link show why he was arrested.
and it is a shame that your catholic church feels a need to bolster his achievements and his desire, since they could easily stand alone on their merits. sincere he surely was, intelligent, that isnt shown.
But it was not for himself that he rejoiced, as the one great and ever-present wish of his chivalrous soul was that he might receive the fullness of Christian discipleship through the medium of martyrdom. His desire was not to remain long unsatisfied.
I am sorry, but the fullness of any Christian is to live for Him not to die.
I thought as I read that, about what Patton said.“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other xxxxx die for his.”
and we as Christians are in a war, and that it is one that we will win
I was being sarcastic when I said your post was interesting. Your last couple lines raised some eyebrows. You're a minister of Jesus Christ?

Ignatius was an ordained Bishop of Antioch. What part of that do you not understand? Logic tells us he knew some of the Apostles personally. Right?His writings will supersede any personal opinion you have.
You're a false teacher. Maybe a great husband and father, but no authority on the Christianity.
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, jesus said thinknot that I came to destroy the law(OT) but to fulfill it(Born Again)
no you havent changed and it is evident. in teh OT, there is death and destruction and your church has certainly lived up to their reputation.
however with jesus, everything changed,
Sorry, I had to snip that stupid propaganda based piece about sins committed by some Priests in WW II . I know you need to post those things to function, but they only work on ignorant fools.

Now, about your opinion that Jesus came to destroy the OT.
What books? All of them? Are the inspired words of Ezekiel irrelevant now.
Preston, is the OT not the Holy Bible anymore to born agains?

During the Catholic Mass, we start our scripture readings with two books from the OT. Then we do two from the NT. One is the Gospels.
This is the way Christianity formed. The OT flowed into the new. The new doesn't cancel out the old.
If it did, then you would be declaring the OT authors were not inspired by God- because they're wrong!

Your first line in your post above:
"Lol, Jesus said, think not, I came to destroy the law (OT) but to fulfill it (born again)"

There is nothing you should be 'laughing out loud' about. This proves you were not called by Paul via your grandpas trip to Heaven and back, to preach the Bible.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

os/
how much 216
3x
heavenbe good
no place on heaven or earth
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

silver and gold =fire..o under temperature is going all lot=its ezra

soul not
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

CLAYICA=mLAJICA=SHIBA
Now i don't believe you..no any reason for that..
ti si na cvijet ugazila i najega kriz polozila.
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your honest answer :)
Thank you for thanking my honest answer. But I want to clarify what I said. I said, "there can only be one religion"
I should have said, "there can only be one Church". Christ could only have started one.

Now, there SHOULD only be one religion too. But that's not reality. Actually, in this era, its the first time in human history that its possible for everyone to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. But don't let these Evangelicals fool you. Jesus Christ would require people to actually know him, in order to reject Him. Billions of peoples and tribes throughout the world did not ever know Him.
God will be the judge of them accordingly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 404,381 - 404,400 of513,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••