Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,798
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#419508 Feb 1, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand why you are so befuddled, your church leaders have deceived you and you want to blame someone other than them, so you blame me.
Any pedophile priest or bishop, has, is or either will be (and should be) prosecuted and jailed (if found guilty) for their actions. Like I said before, the 2% of sexual preditors, who -by their actions, have discredited the Catholic faith and the teachings of the Church---"do not represent" the TRUTH of Doctrine that the Church teaches regarding sin. I don't base my Catholic faith on the ACTIONS of a few "fallen away priests". I base my Catholic faith on the TRUTH of the Catholic Church teaching the TRUTH!! AGAIN--you can do what you want! It's your choice, "atheists, agnostic or whatever you are!!-----And furthermore--- NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY--- Michael, in your beligerence and hostility against the Catholic Church, it is not (in any way) going to change the faith and commitment to Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church--(of any Catholic here on this forum or any of the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world. Your wasting your time with you exaggerated "National Inquirer" type anti-catholic "trash articles"! Just like the 2% of the pedophile priests-- DO NOT represent the TRUE teachings of the Church, NEITHER do your, Catholic "liberals protestors who are nothing more than a few (on-their-way out) emancipated so-called Catholics--NEITHER do they represent the TRUE teachings of the Catholic Church.

They are UNBELIEVABLE and DOUBLE BUSTED ex-Catholics who need to go down the street and join the nearest Protestant Church that will tell them "exactly what they want hear"!!! about Abortion, Gay Marriage, emnbroyonic stem cell research, euthenasia, women ministers, homosexual 'political correctness and God only knows whats next "whichever way the next political (wind blows)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#419509 Feb 1, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxbow
How many times have you repeated this.....At least a dozen, maybe two dozen now?
Are you able to converse?
"If your obsessions and compulsions are affecting your life, see your doctor or mental health provider. People with OCD may be ashamed and embarrassed about the condition. But even if your rituals are deeply ingrained, treatment can help."
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/obsessive-co...
The truth is the truth...is worth repeating....is non-refutable...as you so have so well shown!!!!

375 258

Only a Catholic can deny the truth when it is staring him straight in the face!!!!
Clone

Kansas City, MO

#419510 Feb 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
QUESTION
Superior! TO WHAT...
YEP
FIRST IN LIES
FIRST IN DECEIT
FIRST IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.... TORTURE,MURDER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
FIRST IN CHILD MOLESTATION AND SEXUAL PERVERSION.
FIRST IN ATTEMPTING TO MONOPOLIZE AND CLAIM A FRANCHISE UPON THE
SACRIFICE OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS THAT GIVES THE FREE GIFT OF SALVATION TO WHOSO EVER WILL BELIEVE UPON HIM AND ACCEPT JEUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR
WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS..TO EVER MAN...THAT HAS EVER LIVED ON EARTH ON EARTH
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 ==> That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. < ==
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 ==> For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.<==
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Im sorry, you never answered the qusetion, "Who made God?" Ma and Pa Gods?

Location hidden

#419511 Feb 1, 2013
And it goes on and on and on and on.......

LOS ANGELES (AP)— Cardinal Roger Mahony, who retired with a tainted career after dodging criminal charges over how he handled pedophile priests, was stripped of his archdiocese duties in an unprecedented move by his successor, who described the actions by abusive priests described in the files as evil.

It wasn't clear whether the Vatican supported Archbishop Jose Gomez's decision to publicly criticize a fellow priest and colleague. The announcement was seen as long overdue by victims and surprising to church experts who said it was unusual for an archbishop to take action against a higher up.

The move came as the church was legally forced to release thousands of confidential files on pedophile priests — and two weeks after other long-secret priest personnel records showed Mahony worked with top aides to protect the church from the engulfing scandal.

One of those aides, then-Monsignor Thomas Curry stepped down Thursday as auxiliary bishop in the Los Angeles archdiocese's Santa Barbara region. Gomez said Mahony, 76, would no longer have administrative or public duties in the diocese. It didn't appear that Gomez's actions would affect Mahony's position in Rome, where he can remain for another four years on a counsel that selects the Pope.

"I find these files to be brutal and painful reading," Gomez said in a statement, referring to 12,000 pages of files the church posted online Thursday night just hours after a judge's order. "The behavior described in these files is terribly sad and evil. There is no excuse, no explaining away what happened to these children."

Location hidden

#419512 Feb 1, 2013
And on and on...

IRELAND
Irish Times

JOANNE HUNT

Legal proceedings have begun against an Irish missionary priest alleged to have abused an African student at a Spiritan-run school in Sierra Leone.

Elvis Kuteh alleges the priest abused him in the late 1970s when he was a pupil of a school run by the Holy Ghost Fathers, now the Spiritans.

Mr Kuteh, who is in his 40s, now lives in the UK. His solicitor, Michael E Hanahoe and Co, has 12 months in which to serve the summons on the defendant.

If the case proceeds, this will be the first time an African will have abuse allegations against an Irish missionary priest heard in Ireland.

Abuse campaigner Mark Vincent Healy, who is supporting Mr Kuteh’s case, said the case was being brought under the Brussels Convention.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#419513 Feb 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the truth...is worth repeating....is non-refutable...as you so have so well shown!!!!
375 258
Only a Catholic can deny the truth when it is staring him straight in the face!!!!
and what is ironic is that now robert F, a luke warm catholic, has now become their main voice of unreason.
robert has joined probably 5 different types of religious organizations in the last 10 years or so.

and probably soon, robert f will show the world how much he loves the catholic church and its truths by participating in self immolation, which would be comparable to the devotion that old iggie showed when he wanted to be killed, even tho he was afraid of those leopards. He wanted to die but he was afraid to be killed. go figure!

Location hidden

#419514 Feb 1, 2013
513 488 375 258
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and what is ironic is that now robert F, a luke warm catholic, has now become their main voice of unreason.
robert has joined probably 5 different types of religious organizations in the last 10 years or so.
and probably soon, robert f will show the world how much he loves the catholic church and its truths by participating in self immolation, which would be comparable to the devotion that old iggie showed when he wanted to be killed, even tho he was afraid of those leopards. He wanted to die but he was afraid to be killed. go figure!
I would not recommend leopards....there are many easier routes to take!!!!
Clay

Chicago, IL

#419515 Feb 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and what is ironic is that now robert F, a luke warm catholic, has now become their main voice of unreason.
Let me get this straight: Saint Ignatius, Disciple of the Apostle John, author of some very early Christian teachings, was arrested for being linked to the Apostles.(He was ordained a Bishop by John)
While en route to his execution, he penned a series of important writings, that the church still has to this day... One of them, he wrote asking his followers to not intervene as he went to the beasts, because he understood the cause he was dying for!

Fast forward to the 20th century. A man named Preston says his grandpa died; went to Heaven and spoke verbally to Jesus and the Apostles. Then, his grandpa came back to Earth to tell Preston that God had a big plan for him. He is to preach the New Testament. Because, since it wasn't available til the 15th century, people are confused to what Christ really wanted.
But that's not the funny part...

The funny part is: Preston calls Saint Ignatius a kook!!!
Clay

Chicago, IL

#419516 Feb 1, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but Mary was not embarrased of her son.
She knew before hand who he was.
Luke
26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
Mark 8:38 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels."
Nothing worse than a SDA or a Jehovah telling everyone what the Bible is sayin.

Get in line with the 42,000 other Prestons.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#419517 Feb 1, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hojo says.
...."nothing" seems to be going your way"!!!!
Michael says.....EVERYTHING is going my way, that is what bothers you.
......When I tell you I have a loving family,grand children, perfect health, investments, no bills and I love life..........and YOU CAN'T STAND IT! because you think because I am not catholic I don't deserve to live this good.(lol)
You, Michael, have replaced one of the 3 stooges as the new 21st century "slap-stick--stand up comedians with these last comments.
"I can't stand it --you say!!! First of all it makes no difference to me as to whether you are a Catholic or not. Since you have already "beligerently and hostily --REJECT" the One True Catholic
Church of Jesus Christ and have this "distorted axe-to-grind" hate-filled condemnation that has "obsessed you" over and over again against the Catholic Church, it only shows "how desperate" you have become. No Catholic on this forum or ANYWHERE for that matter, believes the "exaggerate anti-catholic trash articles" that have "consummed" your mind. heart and soul! You can continue "spinning your wheels' going around in circles as you always have, not going (anywhere) with this exaggerated anti-catholic trash. My family and I (as well as the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world, will continue to worship and follow Jesus Christ, at daily Mass and in the Eucharist (each day) in Our lords One True Catholic Church!! You can do what you want---but continue praying for your hardened heart and misguided soul!!
!!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#419518 Feb 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again--Confrinting, you are "wrong as usual" which is "nothing new" to ANY of us Catholics who read the hostile, hate and vengeful "snake oil" anti-catholic remarks that you are so "famous for"!
No--Confrinting!!! We wouldn't even consider hate and torture of our other Christian brothers and sisters that "we know" (has corrupted you) and is in your heart, condemning Jesus Christ HIMSELF) and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church..... We as Catholics, can only feel "sorry and pity for you" and the "bondage of hate" that you have (chosen) to live your judgemental and condeming Christianity against other Christians (especially Catholics). It is unfortunate that you are "so blind" to the TRUTH, that you cannot see that we are all "brothers and sisters in Christ". But that is what happens when Satan has control of your mind, heart and soul!!
~~~

You serve another jesus, and bear with him..You are not a Christian brother....

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

You are a Constantineean....

The Constantine dynasty has ruled from Rome for over 1600 years.

and you are a part of it...

Location hidden

#419519 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight: Saint Ignatius, Disciple of the Apostle John, author of some very early Christian teachings, was arrested for being linked to the Apostles.(He was ordained a Bishop by John)
While en route to his execution, he penned a series of important writings, that the church still has to this day... One of them, he wrote asking his followers to not intervene as he went to the beasts, because he understood the cause he was dying for!
Fast forward to the 20th century. A man named Preston says his grandpa died; went to Heaven and spoke verbally to Jesus and the Apostles. Then, his grandpa came back to Earth to tell Preston that God had a big plan for him. He is to preach the New Testament. Because, since it wasn't available til the 15th century, people are confused to what Christ really wanted.
But that's not the funny part...
The funny part is: Preston calls Saint Ignatius a kook!!!
first, you are a liar. I have never said that my grandfather met Jesus or talked to him.

I guess it didnt take long for you to show that your acting like a friend to me was short lived and your true colors surface.

I speak out against your church, I have tried not to make it personal with you clay, and look at you.

so here it is again. March 1955, my grandfatehr Carl died, afew mintues later he came back to life and called me to his side. then he told me that He had been sent back by the greats in heaven(and yes, he did mention peter and i believe Paul also, anyway, there were several names mentioned), but he never mentioned Jesus nor have I, so stop lying.or is that a necessity in becoming a catholic?lol

and yeah, I think that iggie was an idiot and a kook if not more. as I have said many times, Jesus told peter that he would suffer a death that he would not like, so why would iggie want and desire that same type of death. NO SANE PERSON WOULD.

every body wants to go to heaven but no body wants to die

and YOU ARE LYING IF YOU SAY THAT HE WAS TAUGHT BY JOHN OR ORDAINED BY PETER, ANOTHER LIE TOLD BY YOUR CHURCH.SINCE IT CANT EVEN BE CLOSE TO BEING PROVEN BY THE BIBLE.

as far as preaching, i think that just yesterday, I did mention that I prefer to preach out of the Old Testament, however I dont choose what I Preach, that is left entirely up to God. but you being a catholic wouldnt even come close to knowing what I am talking about, since you dont possess the Holy Spirit, which only comes when a person gets saved and becomes a Christian
Clay

Chicago, IL

#419520 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
That is the barrier that will never unite us. Ever.
Take note Preston and Confrint..

We Catholics look at our fellow human beings and see the face of God.
When you speak of being 'zapped' by the Holy Spirit.. Or 'born again' as you describe it.. We concur.
Its happened to everyone of us.
This is the beauty of Gods love.
The difference between you and We is: we didn't run off going Awol thinking we are some sort of authority on sacred scripture as a result of us being zapped. We accepted Gods grace for what it was..

#419521 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
~~~

Your church does not preach the same gospel that The heavenly father sent JESUS OF NAZARETH BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD.to preach.

Nor do you teach the same GOSPEL THAT THE APOSTLES PREACHED...

The teaching of the Constantine Catholic Church is a Hybrid

It does not have roots in the word of God that the gospel does.

~~~

THAT IS THE REASON THAT YOU REJECT THE SOLA SCRIPTURA...

IT IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH YOU CONSTANTINE RELIGION...

YOU FOLLOW AND BEAR WITH ANOTHER JESUS.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#419522 Feb 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>first, you are a liar. I have never said that my grandfather met Jesus or talked to him.
I guess it didnt take long for you to show that your acting like a friend to me was short lived and your true colors surface.
I speak out against your church, I have tried not to make it personal with you clay, and look at you.
so here it is again. March 1955, my grandfatehr Carl died, afew mintues later he came back to life and called me to his side. then he told me that He had been sent back by the greats in heaven(and yes, he did mention peter and i believe Paul also, anyway, there were several names mentioned), but he never mentioned Jesus nor have I, so stop lying.or is that a necessity in becoming a catholic?lol
and yeah, I think that iggie was an idiot and a kook if not more. as I have said many times, Jesus told peter that he would suffer a death that he would not like, so why would iggie want and desire that same type of death. NO SANE PERSON WOULD.
and YOU ARE LYING IF YOU SAY THAT HE WAS TAUGHT BY JOHN OR ORDAINED BY PETER, ANOTHER LIE TOLD BY YOUR CHURCH.SINCE IT CANT EVEN BE CLOSE TO BEING PROVEN BY THE BIBLE.
as far as preaching, i think that just yesterday, I did mention that I prefer to preach out of the Old Testament, however I dont choose what I Preach, that is left entirely up to God. but you being a catholic wouldnt even come close to knowing what I am talking about, since you dont possess the Holy Spirit, which only comes when a person gets saved and becomes a Christian
Well Preston, I certainly didn't mean to insult you. But I couldn't listen to you any longer - telling me I am 'not saved'. I don't possess the Holy Spirit'.
My beautiful children will end up in hell- along with me and the Pope ... Blah Blah.
Now, I know I inserted words that you *might* think. So forgive me.
And Ignatius of Antioch was arrested for being associated with the Apostles. He knew what and why he was being executed. For Jesus Christ.

You, 1900 yrs later, call him a kook because his writings disagree with what you preach.

Irresponsible.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#419523 Feb 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>first, you are a liar. I have never said that my grandfather met Jesus or talked to him.
And Preston, I defended you against these other posters before.
I see all of them deliberately lying about sacred scripture. They will know scripture says x, but will say it says z, just to trash the Catholic Church.

I did not really see you doing that. You honestly believe scripture says x, so you will preach x. You won't try and manipulate the verses like others.

But I think I tolerated your declarations that Catholics are doomed for hell (unless we leave the Church) long enough.

#419524 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the barrier that will never unite us. Ever.
Take note Preston and Confrint..
We Catholics look at our fellow human beings and see the face of God.
When you speak of being 'zapped' by the Holy Spirit.. Or 'born again' as you describe it.. We concur.
Its happened to everyone of us.
This is the beauty of Gods love.
The difference between you and We is: we didn't run off going Awol thinking we are some sort of authority on sacred scripture as a result of us being zapped. We accepted Gods grace for what it was..
~~~

You speak of GRACE...but you have none for any other than your Constantineians...

You speak of God...but you insult Him with you idol worship..

You speak of Jesus YET REFUSE TO GRACIOUSLY RECEIVE HIS LOVE GIFT

YOU PLACE HIM IN SUCH A REMOTE POSITION THAT HIS GIFT OF HIS LIFE'S

BLOOD HAS TO BE EARNED...AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LESION BETWEEN HIM AND YOURSELVES.

YOU SPEAK OF ETERNAL LIFE BUT YOU DON'T TRUST GOD'S WORD ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY ASSURANCE OF YOUR ETERNAL LIFE WITH CHRIST....

YOU PLACE ALL THE GOSPEL AS BEING CONTINGENT UPON A CONSTANTINE RELIGION WITH NO SCRIPTURAL FOUNDATION WHATSOEVER TO VALIDATE YOU CLAIM.

#419525 Feb 1, 2013
Clone wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry, you never answered the qusetion, "Who made God?" Ma and Pa Gods?
~~~
ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE HE ORIGINALLY CAME FROM..

I DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT ...i JUST ACCEPT HIM BY FAITH AND STRIVE TO BE OBEDIENT TO HIM/ AND HIS WORD.

i ACCEPT HIM BY FAITH, AS A LITTLE CHILD

Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Luk_18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Location hidden

#419526 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Preston, I certainly didn't mean to insult you. But I couldn't listen to you any longer - telling me I am 'not saved'. I don't possess the Holy Spirit'.
My beautiful children will end up in hell- along with me and the Pope ... Blah Blah.
Now, I know I inserted words that you *might* think. So forgive me.
And Ignatius of Antioch was arrested for being associated with the Apostles. He knew what and why he was being executed. For Jesus Christ.
You, 1900 yrs later, call him a kook because his writings disagree with what you preach.
Irresponsible.
yes, I agree, to be a catholic is irresponsible, not to say, ignorant.

Ignatius lived from around 30 to 110 AD. He was also called Theophorus and was the third bishop of Antioch in Syria. We know little about him, but from his letters we can infer that he was converted to Christianity as an adult, though there is a myth that he was the child who sat on Jesus' lap.(Matthew 18:2).

Also, a tradition says he and Polycarp (another famous Apostolic Father) were both disciples of John.

first we find that he is involved in a myth as catholics saying(yes they have said it on this forum)this also until I put a stop to this lie.

next; we see that he is involved with a[tradition] involving polycarp and him knowing and even being his[johns} disciple.
so two for two, a myth and a tradition. GOOD START.

but still no results that showhe was arrested because of any association with any Apostle. wiki doesnt show it but clay knows it is the truth.lol

more;According to these Acts, in the ninth year of his reign, Trajan, flushed with victory over the Scythians and Dacians, sought to perfect the universality of his dominion by a species of religious conquest. He decreed, therefore, that the Christians should unite with their pagan neighbors in the worship of the gods. A general persecution was threatened, and death was named as the penalty for all who refused to offer the prescribed sacrifice. Instantly alert to the danger that threatened, Ignatius availed himself of all the means within his reach to thwart the purpose of the emperor. The success of his zealous efforts did not long remain hidden from the Church's persecutors.

The Persecution of Ignatius
He was soon arrested and led before Trajan, who was then sojourning in Antioch. Accused by the emperor himself of violating the imperial edict, and of inciting others to like transgressions, Ignatius valiantly bore witness to the faith of Christ. If we may believe the account given in the "Martyrium", his bearing before Trajan was characterized by inspired eloquence, sublime courage, and even a spirit of exultation. Incapable of appreciating the motives that animated him, the emperor ordered him to be put in chains and taken to Rome, there to become the food of wild beasts and a spectacle for the people.

so clay is a liar without better proof than just his word since there is no record of iggie being arrested soley based on his association with any apostle but this link show why he was arrested.

and it is a shame that your catholic church feels a need to bolster his achievements and his desire, since they could easily stand alone on their merits. sincere he surely was, intelligent, that isnt shown.

But it was not for himself that he rejoiced, as the one great and ever-present wish of his chivalrous soul was that he might receive the fullness of Christian discipleship through the medium of martyrdom. His desire was not to remain long unsatisfied.

I am sorry, but the fullness of any Christian is to live for Him not to die.

I thought as I read that, about what Patton said.“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other xxxxx die for his.”

and we as Christians are in a war, and that it is one that we will win
Clay

Chicago, IL

#419527 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You speak of GRACE...but you have none for any other than your Constantineians...
You speak of God...but you insult Him with you idol worship..
You speak of Jesus YET REFUSE TO GRACIOUSLY RECEIVE HIS LOVE GIFT
YOU PLACE HIM IN SUCH A REMOTE POSITION THAT HIS GIFT OF HIS LIFE'S
BLOOD HAS TO BE EARNED...AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A LESION BETWEEN HIM AND YOURSELVES.
YOU SPEAK OF ETERNAL LIFE BUT YOU DON'T TRUST GOD'S WORD ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY ASSURANCE OF YOUR ETERNAL LIFE WITH CHRIST....
YOU PLACE ALL THE GOSPEL AS BEING CONTINGENT UPON A CONSTANTINE RELIGION WITH NO SCRIPTURAL FOUNDATION WHATSOEVER TO VALIDATE YOU CLAIM.
Thank you Confrint for clarifying why we Catholics and you 42,000 will never see eye to eye.
The huge fence between us is: we look at you and see Gods love. We know what you're talking about when you say you were 'born again'. Definitely all Catholics have experienced this awesome gift from God. In fact, the Eucharist is there every single day if we choose...

But,
You say we are going to hell for being Catholic.

We love you. You hate us.
Who's the real Christians?
Btw. If you hate the CC, you hate us. We are one in the same. You can not hate the Catholic Church but love its members. We're Catholics because its The only Church that Christ started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 7 hr Gee-Tee 8,537
Voices: In Cuba, a new church, a ray of hope 11 hr Dan Winchester 3
Pope pushes back at creationists 21 hr SpaceBlues 1
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Wed ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Oct 27 Atheist Silurist 23

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE