Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,210)

Showing posts 404,181 - 404,200 of511,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you just love to pull a inquisition... upon me and torture me...
as you church has done to those that declare the truth of God's word.
The terrible truth is...YOU WILL REPEAT YOUR INQUISITION, IN THE TRIBULATION...
When you pagans Constantin-ism Catholics... join up with the antichrist...you will literally drink the blood of those that you murder in the tribulation because they believe in Jesus Christ instead of the antichrist.
___
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
he is telling us that we cant read and understand Scriptures and he is the one that couldnt tell someone what they thought and had to say, what the catholic propogandra says, that is what I believe.

it is pathetic that an adult like clay cant think for himself, and probably has to be told when to come in out of the rain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Christ ... was the only Son of Mary, and the Virgin Mary bore no children besides Him ... I am inclined to agree with those who declare that 'brothers' really mean 'cousins' here, for Holy Writ and the Jews always call cousins brothers.

yet other so called teachers state that Joseph had these other children, making them half brothers and sisters.

just one lie after another and disregard what those who walked with Jesus said.

beleive a lie and be dammed, that is the future of almost all catholics, hopefully some will realize that men like luther were liars.
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry that I shared the pic of my grandson with YOU. I am truly ashamed of the deceitfulness and YOU that you are displaying on this forum. they couldnt be the children of Joseph since the Bible doesnt record them along for the ride to Egypt nor to Bethleham, nor are they included when she left Jesus alone by Himself. thankfully God watched over him and today, she would be in jail,SINCE HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN THE SON OF JOSEPH.
you dont see that mary had other children because you cant accept the FACT that your church is lying, just like the devil.
yet those children were with her constantly after they were born, and to lie and say they were joseph's is rediculous since then they would have been older than her since your church teaches that she was only around 13 or 14.
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive and boy has your church really practiced a lot of deceiving.
I am really sorry that I ahve tried to portray you as a very nice person, however nice people dont mock the Truth and lie like you are doing.(and Yes, I thought about this statement before I posted it). but might as well say it as think it.
I'm not sorry...he's a beautiful baby and I love his cute little face. I'm just worried because he hasn't been baptized.

Well, Preston, if you feel you must pout and take your ball and go home, then by all means....
You see, I value the truth and am not here to play children's games. Be sure to say hello to your new best friends, Heckle and Jeckle.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a time machine and went back to talk to Paul, and started rambling about sola scripture, he'd stare at you in confusion for about ten minutes. Then he would politely dismiss you as a heretic.

lol, Brilliant!

(and very correct!)

~~~

YOUU PROPAGATE LIES ABOUT THE APOSTLE PAUL

WHAT THE APOSTLE PAUL ACTUALLY WROTE/SAID WAS...

Rom 1:14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

Rom 1:15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

Rom 1:16 --> For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. <--

---

1Co_9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea,

==>woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

---

-->THE APOSTLE PAUL DID NOT PREACH...CONSTANTIN-ISM

HE PREACHED CHRIST CRUCIFIED...

___

1Co 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

1Co 2:2 ==> For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. <==
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
What Apostle is responsible for ordaining the Bishops of the Nazarenes? And who's Bible do they use?
I love you conspiracy Christians! So little faith in Jesus Christ..

The Nazarenes are found in the book of Acts where Paul is being accused by the pharisees of being a Nazarene. Matthew is also known to have been with them. All the Aposltes were together so they were all there. The Catholic historians then record the Nazarenes in the region of Syria all the way into the 11th century.

History's not a conspiracy but Rome has a conspiracy to deceive everyone possible. It's the way they keep the empire.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry that I shared the pic of my grandson with YOU. I am truly ashamed of the deceitfulness and YOU that you are displaying on this forum. they couldnt be the children of Joseph since the Bible doesnt record them along for the ride to Egypt nor to Bethleham, nor are they included when she left Jesus alone by Himself. thankfully God watched over him and today, she would be in jail,SINCE HE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN THE SON OF JOSEPH.
you dont see that mary had other children because you cant accept the FACT that your church is lying, just like the devil.
yet those children were with her constantly after they were born, and to lie and say they were joseph's is rediculous since then they would have been older than her since your church teaches that she was only around 13 or 14.
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive and boy has your church really practiced a lot of deceiving.
I am really sorry that I ahve tried to portray you as a very nice person, however nice people dont mock the Truth and lie like you are doing.(and Yes, I thought about this statement before I posted it). but might as well say it as think it.
<snicker> need I say more Peanut..........rotflmbo

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sorry...he's a beautiful baby and I love his cute little face. I'm just worried because he hasn't been baptized.
Well, Preston, if you feel you must pout and take your ball and go home, then by all means....
You see, I value the truth and am not here to play children's games. Be sure to say hello to your new best friends, Heckle and Jeckle.
<snicker> .......... rotflmbo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
when he gets Saved, then he will be eligible to be Baptised.

it isnt pouting, I am perturbed because people like you and clay blaspheme the Word of God by calling it a lie.

so I had to leave for a couple of hours.a Preacher can only stand so much lying before he pukes.and you and clay have lied a lot tonight,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text><snicker> need I say more Peanut..........rotflmbo
your cult is no different than any other cult.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Mesopotania
is better conclusion
http://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Not necessary every one is not liar depend how you translate as great manipulation..o yes all of us is great speakers..me..i am not perfect as others try to be as well express themself about others.
http://www.google.com.au/search...

Others can claim as bible declare
Palestine is been on that place as well..Are you for sure confe i am wrong?

25 000 years ago others say Israel is been there before huge amount km

Are you for sure confe if we reverse time back..what we will see..what other masters wrote how they liked about others see as they want to see yes from us as well others?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Elizabeth

the Holy Roman Catholic Church has denied the 5th century the dogma of the resurrection,
and made by excommunicating Origen apocryphal (Origen is the apostles after the greatest teacher of Christianity, and had fought all his life against the denial 3rd sc).

The Christian faith is based on the resurrection.

It is remained that "you're only dust and will return to dust"
which has taken him people enjoy this life to the fullest, no tomorrow, which explains all the massacres they have on the planet.

To deny this faith,
simply write "vatican - rome - italy"
mail with the title "Application denial of Baptism links" and add "reasons: blah blah blah ...".

For more information,
read "resurrection and eternal life our reality now" - G.P. GrabovoÔ
(a good video on this guy exist on youtube).

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lying. I never lie on here. I don't need to lie on here.
I'm asking you for some logic here. Did Mary not tell her other children that their brothers dad was God?
No Preston, Mary did not have other children. No Protestants believed that either until a couple hundred yrs ago.
I guess the Word of God is not enough for you, Clay....

John 7:5

5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lying. I never lie on here. I don't need to lie on here.
I'm asking you for some logic here. Did Mary not tell her other children that their brothers dad was God?
No Preston, Mary did not have other children. No Protestants believed that either until a couple hundred yrs ago.
You cannot pick and choose what you want to believe, Clay....

Psalm 69:8

8 I am a foreigner to my own family,
a stranger to my own motherís children;

8 I have become estranged from my brothers
And an alien to my motherís sons.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Clay wrote:
The word brother and sister did not mean biological in the time of the Bible. It meant just about anybody in a whole range of relationship to the person.
This is why the Catholic Church from its earliest possible inception, safely taught Mary being ever virgin. The Orthodox and all the first Protestant Churches also teach that Mary was ever virgin.
Only recently did the cult of born agains - without authority - took it upon themselves to teach scriptures that do not belong to them in the first place.
Now, why an Atheist and a radial bigot would care about this Catholic teaching is beyond me . Don't believe it. Who cares?
Denying the TRUTH, Clay....

8 I am a foreigner to my own family,
a stranger to my own motherís children;

8 I have become estranged from my brothers
And an alien to my motherís sons.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you just love to pull a inquisition... upon me and torture me...
Again--Confrinting, you are "wrong as usual" which is "nothing new" to ANY of us Catholics who read the hostile, hate and vengeful "snake oil" anti-catholic remarks that you are so "famous for"!
No--Confrinting!!! We wouldn't even consider hate and torture of our other Christian brothers and sisters that "we know" (has corrupted you) and is in your heart, condemning Jesus Christ HIMSELF) and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church..... We as Catholics, can only feel "sorry and pity for you" and the "bondage of hate" that you have (chosen) to live your judgemental and condeming Christianity against other Christians (especially Catholics). It is unfortunate that you are "so blind" to the TRUTH, that you cannot see that we are all "brothers and sisters in Christ". But that is what happens when Satan has control of your mind, heart and soul!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What Apostle is responsible for ordaining the Bishops of the Nazarenes? And who's Bible do they use?
I love you conspiracy Christians! So little faith in Jesus Christ..
You have so little faith in the Word of God, Clay....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying Jesus's own brothers not only thought He was a liar, they thought their Mom was a liar too.
And Joseph never explained that their brothers real dad was God??
I see why this protestant belief is only a couple hundred yrs old.
Got any other shockers you uncovered hidden in scripture?
John 7:5

5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.

EVEN HIS OWN BROTHERS.....

Denying scriptures, Clay???

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
Scandals & Corruption seems to be the catholic churches middle names.
http://www.lessonsonline.info/Background%20of...
.....and catholics just keep on giving.
some people just don't understand the church is nothing to fear,like it use to be,it's drilled into their heads there whole lives, feed $$ the church or go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 404,181 - 404,200 of511,969
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Gee-Tee 7,646
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 3 hr ELIAS IBARRA 22
Greek Orthodox prelates denounce Catholicism as... 19 hr post 3
Anglican priest ordained to Catholic priesthood... Apr 14 Highchurchman 5
Krakow prays to its saint John Paul II Apr 12 Clear Dharma 5
Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims Apr 10 Silent Crusader 4
Pope Presses Anti-AIDS Chastity Strategy in Africa Apr 8 Atheist Silurist 2
•••
•••