Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,104
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Poplar Bluff, MO

#419336 Jan 31, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sorry...he's a beautiful baby and I love his cute little face. I'm just worried because he hasn't been baptized.
Well, Preston, if you feel you must pout and take your ball and go home, then by all means....
You see, I value the truth and am not here to play children's games. Be sure to say hello to your new best friends, Heckle and Jeckle.
<snicker> .......... rotflmbo

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#419337 Jan 31, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sorry...he's a beautiful baby and I love his cute little face. I'm just worried because he hasn't been baptized.
Well, Preston, if you feel you must pout and take your ball and go home, then by all means....
You see, I value the truth and am not here to play children's games. Be sure to say hello to your new best friends, Heckle and Jeckle.
when he gets Saved, then he will be eligible to be Baptised.

it isnt pouting, I am perturbed because people like you and clay blaspheme the Word of God by calling it a lie.

so I had to leave for a couple of hours.a Preacher can only stand so much lying before he pukes.and you and clay have lied a lot tonight,

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#419338 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text><snicker> need I say more Peanut..........rotflmbo
your cult is no different than any other cult.
truth

Perth, Australia

#419339 Jan 31, 2013
Mesopotania
is better conclusion
http://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#419340 Jan 31, 2013
Not necessary every one is not liar depend how you translate as great manipulation..o yes all of us is great speakers..me..i am not perfect as others try to be as well express themself about others.
http://www.google.com.au/search...

Others can claim as bible declare
Palestine is been on that place as well..Are you for sure confe i am wrong?

25 000 years ago others say Israel is been there before huge amount km

Are you for sure confe if we reverse time back..what we will see..what other masters wrote how they liked about others see as they want to see yes from us as well others?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#419341 Jan 31, 2013
Elizabeth

the Holy Roman Catholic Church has denied the 5th century the dogma of the resurrection,
and made by excommunicating Origen apocryphal (Origen is the apostles after the greatest teacher of Christianity, and had fought all his life against the denial 3rd sc).

The Christian faith is based on the resurrection.

It is remained that "you're only dust and will return to dust"
which has taken him people enjoy this life to the fullest, no tomorrow, which explains all the massacres they have on the planet.

To deny this faith,
simply write "vatican - rome - italy"
mail with the title "Application denial of Baptism links" and add "reasons: blah blah blah ...".

For more information,
read "resurrection and eternal life our reality now" - G.P. Grabovoï
(a good video on this guy exist on youtube).

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#419342 Feb 1, 2013
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#419343 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lying. I never lie on here. I don't need to lie on here.
I'm asking you for some logic here. Did Mary not tell her other children that their brothers dad was God?
No Preston, Mary did not have other children. No Protestants believed that either until a couple hundred yrs ago.
I guess the Word of God is not enough for you, Clay....

John 7:5

5 For even his own brothers did not believe in him.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#419344 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not lying. I never lie on here. I don't need to lie on here.
I'm asking you for some logic here. Did Mary not tell her other children that their brothers dad was God?
No Preston, Mary did not have other children. No Protestants believed that either until a couple hundred yrs ago.
You cannot pick and choose what you want to believe, Clay....

Psalm 69:8

8 I am a foreigner to my own family,
a stranger to my own mother’s children;

8 I have become estranged from my brothers
And an alien to my mother’s sons.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#419345 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
The word brother and sister did not mean biological in the time of the Bible. It meant just about anybody in a whole range of relationship to the person.
This is why the Catholic Church from its earliest possible inception, safely taught Mary being ever virgin. The Orthodox and all the first Protestant Churches also teach that Mary was ever virgin.
Only recently did the cult of born agains - without authority - took it upon themselves to teach scriptures that do not belong to them in the first place.
Now, why an Atheist and a radial bigot would care about this Catholic teaching is beyond me . Don't believe it. Who cares?
Denying the TRUTH, Clay....

8 I am a foreigner to my own family,
a stranger to my own mother’s children;

8 I have become estranged from my brothers
And an alien to my mother’s sons.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#419346 Feb 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you just love to pull a inquisition... upon me and torture me...
Again--Confrinting, you are "wrong as usual" which is "nothing new" to ANY of us Catholics who read the hostile, hate and vengeful "snake oil" anti-catholic remarks that you are so "famous for"!
No--Confrinting!!! We wouldn't even consider hate and torture of our other Christian brothers and sisters that "we know" (has corrupted you) and is in your heart, condemning Jesus Christ HIMSELF) and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church..... We as Catholics, can only feel "sorry and pity for you" and the "bondage of hate" that you have (chosen) to live your judgemental and condeming Christianity against other Christians (especially Catholics). It is unfortunate that you are "so blind" to the TRUTH, that you cannot see that we are all "brothers and sisters in Christ". But that is what happens when Satan has control of your mind, heart and soul!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#419347 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What Apostle is responsible for ordaining the Bishops of the Nazarenes? And who's Bible do they use?
I love you conspiracy Christians! So little faith in Jesus Christ..
You have so little faith in the Word of God, Clay....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#419349 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying Jesus's own brothers not only thought He was a liar, they thought their Mom was a liar too.
And Joseph never explained that their brothers real dad was God??
I see why this protestant belief is only a couple hundred yrs old.
Got any other shockers you uncovered hidden in scripture?

EVEN HIS OWN BROTHERS.....

Denying scriptures, Clay???

Since: Nov 08

usa

#419350 Feb 1, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
Scandals & Corruption seems to be the catholic churches middle names.
http://www.lessonsonline.info/Background%20of...
.....and catholics just keep on giving.
some people just don't understand the church is nothing to fear,like it use to be,it's drilled into their heads there whole lives, feed $$ the church or go to hell.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#419351 Feb 1, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics pay ALL the bills of the roman catholic church. Catholics are in control,....... or are they?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/la-c...
Clay, where is your anger directed at Cardinal Mahoney, or would you rather blame Michael who did nothing wrong because you fear to question the mighty Cardinal?
Get your priorities straight of what is right and what is not. Start with the leaders of your own church, once you have done that then you can be angry at me all you want.
Catholics should be screaming BLOODY MURDER over what has happened just in Los Angeles over the years regarding your church leaders and abusive subordinates.
Hey Michael! Why don't you in the Catholic Churches with "automnatic rifles" and start shooting ANYONE, especially Priests and Bishops, then you can "continue" to actively take out your (personal) hostility, vengeance and animosity of HATE that has entirely engrossed and corrupted your heart, mind and soul against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Church. In your own "beligerant ignorance" what you fail to "grasp" is that the (faith) of 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world, and especially those on this forum, is not dependent upon a "small handful of pedphile priests" who have "gone against the virtues, righteousnss and laws of God AND the TRUE DOCTRINE OF TEACHINGS of Catholic Church. We believe, adhere to and follow the TRUTH of Doctrine of the Catholic Church, NOT because of the ABUSIVE SINFUL CONDUCT of a few "wayward priests" (less than 2%) but because it is the ONLY CHURCH--that teaches the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH!----Do you "get it yet"!!! Probably not!!

usa

#419352 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for attempting to stir the pot on old news. And yeah, Muslims did forget. Even though they can be ignorant at times, the leaders - once they heard the whole story - acknowledged the Pope is not an enemy.
You would love a Holy War to break out so you can see the Church get toppled.
Ha, only in your twisted bigoted mind.
The CC is not going anywhere. Truth is truth.
dates were never an issue, just told you that he insulted islam,if he is reading an old text that puts another religion in a bad light,which he did,that is wrong,especially islam,and if muslims did forget,why are they blowing up catholic churches in africa? can't be out of boredom.as far as war goes,never like to see any type of war,but if go about saying stupid things to a dangerous religious cult,expect retaliation. how could i be stirring the pot when the story is still out there?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#419354 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I kid you not, Confrint was probably alive when Evangelicals began teaching that Mary and Joseph had other children! I don't know if Preston was. But that is how new this teaching is.
No Protestant reformer taught it. Not Zwigli, Luther or Calvin.
It will be a sad day when you have to answer for talking against the Word of God, Clay....

usa

#419355 Feb 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you for attempting to stir the pot on old news. And yeah, Muslims did forget. Even though they can be ignorant at times, the leaders - once they heard the whole story - acknowledged the Pope is not an enemy.
You would love a Holy War to break out so you can see the Church get toppled.
Ha, only in your twisted bigoted mind.
The CC is not going anywhere. Truth is truth.
I checked if the pope apologized and he did, he cited the words of a Byzantine emperor who characterized some of the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad, Islam’s founder, as “evil and inhuman.”

Muslim leaders in the Mideast gave mixed reactions to the pontiff’s apology.

Mahmoud Ashour, the former deputy of Cairo’s Al-Azhar Mosque, the Sunni Arab world’s most powerful institution, told Al-Arabiya TV immediately after the pope’s speech that,“It is not enough. He should apologize because he insulted the beliefs of Islam. He must apologize in a frank way and say he made a mistake.”

Mohammed al-Nujeimi, a professor at the Institute of Judicial and Islamic Studies in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, also criticized the pope’s statement.“The pope does not want to apologize. He is evading apology and what he said today is a repetition of his previous statement,” he told Al-Arabiya TV.The Vatican released a statement Saturday saying the pope “sincerely regrets” that Muslims were offended, but stopped short of the apology demanded by many Muslim leaders.JETHRO:this is from a cnn story dated sept. 15 2006. this proves my point as i've said before benny is not fit to be pope,he is for diplomatic immunity reasons only.wether he wrote the story or not is irrevelant,you do not repeat a story that puts another religion in a bad light if you are a leader of another religious group.that's insane.

usa

#419356 Feb 1, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hy Jethro.
....Catholics will swear up and down that what men wrote 2,000 years ago is the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but when men just 500 years ago claim corruption was rampant in their church, they don't believe a word any of them said.
....Every catholic priest/bishop who has been charged with sexually abusing a child, had much of their legal defense budget paid for by the followers of the church. Catholics who put money in the collection baskets in church financially support criminal clergy.
I have yet to hear a catholic say, I am with holding my collection money until every last scoundral has been charged/arrested.
i don't understand it myself,the worst thing you could do to a child or mentally challenged adult(which also happened) and it's like they don't care at all,complete denial,lets use for example,regina,hojo,clay,antho ny,if they have children and one was abused by a priest,would they still be attending and contributing to the church?? WELL GUYS WOULD YOU!?
Clay

Chicago, IL

#419357 Feb 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>i DONT THINK SO, FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON, PAUL WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO TOLD MY GRANDFATHER TO GO BACK AND TELL ME THAT GOD has A JOB FOR ME TO DO.
The Apostle Paul told your Grandpa to tell you, to tell everyone he was wrong about the Eucharist or people misinterpreted wrong, what he told them 2,000 yrs ago?

Who else was present with your Grandpa when he had this meeting in Heaven with the Apostles, to plan your future?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 3 hr sava 3
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Thu Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 17 Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••