Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
403,581 - 403,600 of 538,356 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie )- YouTube► 127:06► 127:06www.youtube.com/watch?v= GD_vwzjdTi4
Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by cappucinokid100
"Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

www.youtube.com/watch...
Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by cappucinokid100
"Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Me: God, can I ask You a question?
God: Sure

Me: Promise You won't get mad ..........
God: I promise

Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
God: What do u mean?

Me: Well, I woke up late
God: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start
God: Okay

Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
God: Huummm

Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one
of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Me (humbled): OH
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
Me:(ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me (embarrassed):Okay
God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me (softly): I see God
God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm Sorry God
God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.
God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.
God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Fun Facts wrote:
Looks like the RCC has an apology to make to the Orthodox Christians since they stirred the pot.

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
The Danger of Fundamentalists
Catholicism IS Christianity
May 6, 2011
I really want to correct the misconception that Catholicism is just a branch of Christianity and at the same time correct the lie that Catholicism is not Christian. Catholicism is NOT just a branch of Christianity. Catholicism IS Christianity. Other Christian churches are just poor imitations of Catholicism. They separated from Catholicism and invented their own teachings to suit their own personal agenda. Others have strayed so far that calling them Christians is not only inaccurate but absolutely false (E.g., religions that claim to be Christians but reject the Trinity, like Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormons, which, ridiculously enough, claim they restored Christianity). Mormonism and Jehovah’s Witnesses reject the Trinity but the basic tenet of Christianity is the Trinity, so how can one be a Christian if he, or she, rejects the Trinity? To say that a Christian is someone who follows Jesus’ teachings is being vague since Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses have their own version of Jesus. Their Jesus is not the Jesus that Christians know. Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Jesus is just an angel. But when Jehovah’s Witnesses are deliberately trying to mislead Christians away from Christianity, they claim that Jesus is also a god (implying that Jesus is merely a creation among many). In the US Christianity is too watered-down that only a very few have an idea of what Christianity really is. The problem is the watered-down Christianity is spreading like wild fire across the globe so ignorance of Christianity is spreading (Ignorance of Catholicism is ignorance of Christianity). I blame it on the bible fundamentalists who know nothing about the history of Christianity because they’re well-versed in their revisionist history. Bible fundamentalists, who prefer to be called as just “Christians”(to own that word), or “born again”, are continuously lying about the teachings of Catholicism. They also chime in with anti-Catholic “atheists”, or any anti-Catholics, in highlighting the individual Catholic’s flaw in an attempt to say that Catholicism is evil. They would do anything, no matter what it takes, to destroy Catholicism. They mean us harm. No, I’m not being paranoid. In bible fundamentalists’(and anti-Catholics in general) attempt to destroy Catholicism, they’re attempting to destroy our way to know God. But I’m not only blaming the bible fundamentalists. I know that a lot of cradle Catholics (like myself) are guilty of being indifferent for so long that we failed to defend Catholicism from the lies and venom that those bible fundamentalists are spewing against Catholicism. On top of that, Catholicism is also being attacked from within by some Catholics with the same venom and lies that bible fundamentalists spew, not to mention the Catholic priests that gave Catholicism shame (they opened a door for enemies to attack Catholicism by committing crimes against children). Now, many people see that as an opportunity to shame Catholicism into silence in an attempt to destroy Catholicism. So, as devout Catholics, we must make our true doctrines known. Like Fr. Barron said,“Catholic stories are being told by the wrong people in the wrong way. We need to tell our own story. We need to get the message out so as to draw people in”. It is our duty as Catholics to spread the fullness of truth, which is God, and which only Catholicism can provide because Catholicism is The Church that Jesus built. We, Catholics must be steadfast in our devotion to God by defending our faith.
http://lemraq.wordpress.com/tag/the-danger-of...
catholocism is a branch of christianity,it is combined with the pagan religion.
Fun Facts

Freeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the RCC has an apology to make to the Orthodox Christians since they stirred the pot.
You may find this helpful...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Internatio...

Questions?
http://avemariaradio.net/catholic-online-radi...

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Each of us, as Catholics< make a point of "individually reading and studying the bible" on our own. The Catholic Catechism from Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church is a guide to our interpretation of Sacred Scripture as there are many, many verses, parables and writings that can be interpreted and better yet "mis-interpreted in ways, not compatible to the "true interpretation that was originally "handed down: by the Early Church Fathers, who formed the Canon of Scripture in 382, 393 and 397....Paul in 1 Tim 3:15 gives us guidance in the TRUTH when he calls "the Church (not the Bible) the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. We as Catholics, study, listen, believe and adhere to the TRUTH of the bible, each and ever day, on our own, and at daily Mass. It is the "only" TRUE, authenticated and verifiable interpretation that, we as Catholics, can be positively "sure of" as TRUTH. Jesus established ONLY ONE TRUTH!.... Not 42,000+ contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent interpretations of the bible which is the direction that Protestants have taken since the Reformation!!
as posted by someone else jesus states "MY CHURCH" no denominational church just a church.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I see you made no coment about the number of people killed by the catholic church HOJO,in denial no doubt or hoping it will just blow over and everyone will forget what murders the catholics of old were horrific people,satan must be proud,oh i'm sorry i meant god must be proud.
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
Jesus states "MY CHURCH" no denominational church just a church.

Church is the body temple or spiritual Israel with Christ the chief cornerstone, not a physical building.

Paul went around planting many churches. The letter of Galatians and Romans were to/from these churches. Revelation's seven churches are the first few chapters. These are not denominations just bodies of believers at various locations all members of the church body.

I've been in many denominations but now thanks to the internet more than ever do not feel the need for any denomination. I enjoy study with all of the faith.)

and have my own blog..

www.geocities.ws/pitbeast/
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Pad wrote:
The Catholic church has yet to be judged....

Following the French Revolution when Napoleon arrested the Pope and seized the Papal States many priests were killed and the holy roman empire came to an end, as prophesied..

"And I heard the angel of the waters say, You are righteous, O Lord, which are, and were, and shall be, because you have judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and you have given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are your judgments." (Rv 16:5-7)

This period was following Rome's long dark ages where she had persecuted Bible believers.

• The Pit Beast

www.geocities.ws/pitbeast

Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Following the French Revolution when Napoleon arrested the Pope and seized the Papal States many priests were killed and the holy roman empire came to an end, as prophesied..
"And I heard the angel of the waters say, You are righteous, O Lord, which are, and were, and shall be, because you have judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and you have given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are your judgments." (Rv 16:5-7)
This period was following Rome's long dark ages where she had persecuted Bible believers.
• The Pit Beast
www.geocities.ws/pitbeast
"Whoever adds to the prophecies of this book will add to to the plagues described in this book"

REV 18:22

You sir, are adding to the Book of Revelation. It says nothing of the sort. You added your personal ideology to Johns visions.
Repent.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
So those protestants who reject your church's teachings are not being led by the Holy Spirit?
I think most of them here will disagree with you.
The church is people Anthony not a denomination, so God the Holy Spirit leads individuals.
You need to learn what the indwelling and the out pouring of the Holy Spirit is.
Go check out the website that teaches on this subject.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
The church is people Anthony not a denomination, so God the Holy Spirit leads individuals.
You need to learn what the indwelling and the out pouring of the Holy Spirit is.
LTM, we asked you and others to explain this a thousand times...
If the Holy Spirit is guiding you to truth, which one of you is teaching correctly?
If the Holy Spirit is guiding you all, why all the deception just to get your point across.
It seems you guys can't spread your religion without lying about Catholicism first.
That reeks of the devil.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Holy Spirit is guiding you to truth, which one of you is teaching correctly?
If the Holy Spirit is guiding you all, why all the deception just to get your point across.
It seems you guys can't spread your religion without lying about Catholicism first.
That reeks of the devil.
These have got to be the most ridiculous people I've ever encountered. They're lunatics who are actually informing their faith from the INTERNET of all places!!! Two of them are recommending in on this page alone! LOL!!!

They blatantly admit it, with no shame whatsoever....absolutely 100 percent, whacked out, absurd! And we're arguing with that stupidity??!! Ignorance of that kind can never be penetrated...never, ever, never. No wonder most of us just sit back and laugh at them anymore!
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
"Whoever adds to the prophecies of this book will add to to the plagues described in this book"
REV 18:22
You sir, are adding to the Book of Revelation. It says nothing of the sort. You added your personal ideology to Johns visions.
Repent.

If I had added then this is true, but I've not. The entire book of Revelation is about the Roman harlot Church and beast-empire, following the prophecies of Daniel 2,7 & 8.

Instead we are told it is the romanists who are in danger of eternal damnation having the mark of the beast-roman empire.

Four empires of Daniel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_kingdoms_of...

Rev 16 vials begin to pour out upon the western Roman empire at the French Revolution.

www.youtube.com/watch...

ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read!

Christ leaves mankind a church to whom He's given His absolute authority:

19 And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

A church commissioned to preach His word and confect His sacraments. A church established by Him to bring all men to Himself.

And where does LTM direct people?....

.....to an INTERNET WEB SITE!!
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had added then this is true, but I've not. The entire book of Revelation is about the Roman harlot Church and beast-empire, following the prophecies of Daniel 2,7 & 8.
Instead we are told it is the romanists who are in danger of eternal damnation having the mark of the beast-roman empire.
Four empires of Daniel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_kingdoms_of...
Rev 16 vials begin to pour out upon the western Roman empire at the French Revolution.
www.youtube.com/watch...
ROTFLOL........!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
That reeks of the devil.
the FACT remains clay, that your ONE church is teaching ALL of you lies.

to even think that that piece of grain is actually turned into flesh is about as stupid as stupid can get.

we may have different denominations but no Christian church would ever be so stupid as to try and push that on any Chrsitian.

we aint that GULLIBLE, but we havent been read that marlarky for centuries either. that God for that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read!
Christ leaves mankind a church to whom He's given His absolute authority:
19 And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.
18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
A church commissioned to preach His word and confect His sacraments. A church established by Him to bring all men to Himself.
And where does LTM direct people?....
.....to an INTERNET WEB SITE!!
tell us reg when He gave the church that absolute Authority.

your answer is proof enough that it wasnt given to your roman catholic church, if you are truthful.

the FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH WAS ALMOST COMPLETELY JEWISH CONVERTS. NOT A LATIN IN THE BUNCH.LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jewish Christians were the original members of the Jewish reform movement that later became Christianity.[1] In the earliest stage the community was made up of all those Jews who accepted Jesus of Nazareth as a venerable person or even the messiah, and was thus equivalent to all Christians.[1] As Christianity grew and evolved Jewish Christians became only one strand of the Christian community, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian... THAT THE RCC WAS NOT THE FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH. AS WE ALL KNEW,

tho some refuse to admit it since that proves that they have been lied to

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••