Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
403,421 - 403,440 of 539,202 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

#418664 Jan 28, 2013
incarnation start with sphere 45 degree India Indonesia chine Kampuchea Cambodia Burma..now you are from Himalaya him liar...
jaaaaaa you have still some prayers
oce nas ocean oce an who in do nesija or sija

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418665 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Regina, you are a lost man, and you need to repent of being a vile sinner, and surrender to Christ Jesus before it's too late.
It is possible she could ne a MAN in a woman's body I supose.

Which ever one it is a vile person and a follower of everything anti-christ. A religion where her Pope believes he can change Gods word to his liken, times and laws, claiming to be able to forgive mankind for their sins etc.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#418666 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Let's look at that statement again shall we.
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Jesus started the Church. But He didn't write anything down or go across the known world preaching. He sent His Apostles.
And yes Preston, the Apostles did say what bread and wine are. Jesus Himself said it.
Paul taught it in 1cor 11:23
You reject it. You say Christ didn't really mean it.
Paul didn't really think it was Christs body and blood. The Apostolic fathers were all nuts too for thinking it. Right?
Guest wrote;
Christ wrote the Ten Commandments with his own finger on stone tablets ) Jesus stated he was the one with the church in the wilderness) and on the wall also in the ground long before the apostles come on the scene.........read his written word then you would know not to say he never wrote anything down.
Of course I was referring to the writtings before he wrote on the ground when the apostles were around at that time.
Seventh Day Adventist Cult

SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISM

If these folks' only peculiarity was that they met on Saturday to worship, we would have very little to worry about. But, they teach that Sunday worship is the Mark of the Beast, and Sunday worshippers, they teach, are Satan worshippers. They may deny this, but as long as they keep quoting Ellen G White, they must have this vulgar heresy stuffed right back down their throats until they repent. Ms White was a heretic, and she added to the Scriptures.

From the fundie site known as http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...

Even they don't want to have anything to do with you.
Go haunt another house.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418667 Jan 28, 2013
in dia dije in
where is in indonesija in dije nesija=mrak=darkness
from nesija=no light to mesija me sija..
indian ocean
indian naidni=eat if you poor eat naidni se= na idi
naidni se =eat nadunuti se=incarnate vampire..teeth
prahistoric

kapiso
if not why i am wrong..

deep inside in do nesija=nesija dark age architecture
archeology
incarnate teeth man and woman's..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

archeology=deep inside where continent split off divided between each other..you will find many evidence..Australia divided from Indonesia India
http://www.google.com.au/search...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#418668 Jan 28, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at his statement again, Clay. It's not only incorrect, it's cultish.
another pic of the little man

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418669 Jan 28, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Seventh Day Adventist Cult
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISM
If these folks' only peculiarity was that they met on Saturday to worship, we would have very little to worry about. But, they teach that Sunday worship is the Mark of the Beast, and Sunday worshippers, they teach, are Satan worshippers. They may deny this, but as long as they keep quoting Ellen G White, they must have this vulgar heresy stuffed right back down their throats until they repent. Ms White was a heretic, and she added to the Scriptures.
From the fundie site known as http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
Even they don't want to have anything to do with you.
Go haunt another house.
I am sure the SDA Church would not want anything to do with me either because I call their hand on issues that are not biblkical as well. Which would be very few compared to the RCC for sure.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418670 Jan 28, 2013
25 altar old 3000 years ago..india
4 horns
see find read

you come from prambaba
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418671 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Restoring the Creators name
http://www.worldslastchance.com/videos/non-wl...
Thank you Guest I put that on my favorites, wonderful teaching on the Father name.I am more then interested in this .
God Bless you.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418672 Jan 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>another pic of the little man
I think your going to need an update picture Preston.

Location hidden

#418673 Jan 28, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your going to need an update picture Preston.
that is pretty new, he is only 2 or 3 months old

Location hidden

#418674 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Regina, you are a lost man, and you need to repent of being a vile sinner, and surrender to Christ Jesus before it's too late.
look at who is back, just to inform you but dont tell anyone else. Regina is a female.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#418675 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell that person to "go and ask Michael"! He is an expert at distorting, twisting, manipulating and exaggerated the Truth. He enjoys creating "imaginary myths and legends" especially when it comes to attempting to "undermine and pervert" the TRUTH of Jesus Christ One True Catholic Church.
Michael, aka FreeMind, is a lost atheist heathen deserving of the punishment that awaits him.

Shun the heretic and nonbeliever. Both have been witnessed enough to in this forum. They are lost forever.
Fun Facts

Freeland, MI

#418676 Jan 28, 2013
RCC Superiority So BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
Human heart tissue. So what?
At a recent such "miracle" in Poland, the Priest had the good sense to call the police.
In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue from one of their supposed Eucharist real Presence miracles.
The results? It was human heart tissue. Wow! So who was murdered?
Memo to Catholics-in-denial..........
Today, we have developed amazing new forensic tests, including DNA and much more.
So why not do tests today -- like the RCC did over 40 years ago, but this time mankind will have much more information!
Why not? Because the RCC is a fraud, and these so-called miracles are all frauds.
Tests in 1970's, but nothing today? No DNA tests. No chromosomal testing. Typical RCC cheap trick.
BUSTED.
I would say you answered your own Question...

"In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue ..."

Questions?
http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/scrip...
Hit And Run

Shawnee, OK

#418677 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Restoring the Creators name
http://www.worldslastchance.com/videos/non-wl...
It needs to be restored....Praise Yahweh

Location hidden

#418678 Jan 28, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Guest I put that on my favorites, wonderful teaching on the Father name.I am more then interested in this .
God Bless you.
LTM, this group is a group that splintered off of the SDA's, therefore making it a cult even more dangerous than the sda's.

if it look like a duck, and it walks like aduck, chances are 100% it is a duck and this is a cult that guest belongs to.

like all sda's they will lie and deny their allegiance to this satanic cult, just as guest has done for over three years.

Location hidden

#418679 Jan 28, 2013
Seventh-Day Adventists (or SDA) are NOT Christians simply because they ADD works to simple faith in Jesus Christ. According to the official Statement on Doctrine by the SDA, accepting Jesus as your personal Saviour is NOT sufficient to be saved. SDA's teach that the life a person lives must be taken into account, even after they have died. SDA's believe exclusively in a doctrine called the "Investigative Judgment" where Christ enters into the Holy of Holies in Heaven to decide whether or not we are "worthy" to enter Heaven. I can answer that question for all SDA's right now...NO!!!

According to the Word of God, NO ONE is worthy of Heaven. We are all sinners deserving of Hell-fire and damnation. But thank God the Father, He sent His Son Jesus Christ into the world to pay for our sins with His blood. Eternal life is a FREE GIFT (Romans 5:15; 6:23), paid for by the blood of Jesus (Colossians 1:14). Tragically, Seventh-Day Adventists ADD good works to salvation, which is a damnable heresy.

SDA's also ADD the keeping of the Sabbath day to faith in Christ, which is NO faith at all. Either you are trusting Christ 100% or else you are not trusting Him at all. There is a fine line between Heaven and Hell my friend, and the dividing line is faith in Christ ALONE. John 16:6 proclaims, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi... .

you only have to observe that attitude of guest to easily determine that he is not a Christian. his attitude is one of a hateful, despicable nature

Location hidden

#418680 Jan 28, 2013
Hit And Run wrote:
<quoted text>It needs to be restored....Praise Yahweh
yadahim, they dont even spell the name the same as your cult does.lol

he even has fooled you.
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#418681 Jan 28, 2013
The RCC is a fraud. Nothing in the real world supports their absurd claims.

A Cheap 1970's Trick Busted by New Science....

In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue from one of their supposed Eucharist Real Presence miracles.

The results?

It was human heart tissue. Wow! So who was murdered?

Memo to Catholics-in-denial..........

Today, we have developed amazing new forensic tests, including DNA and much more.

So why not do tests today -- like the RCC did over 40 years ago, but this time mankind will have much more information!

Why not? Because the RCC is a fraud, and these so-called miracles are all frauds.

Tests in 1970's, but nothing today? No DNA tests. No chromosomal testing. Typical RCC cheap trick.

BUSTED.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#418682 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ intitiated and established HIS ONE UNIVERSAL CHURCH. and OVER 2000 years of "proven, authenticated and verifable TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY confirms it over and over and over again. Your "bogus, distorted and imaginative (myths) does not, nor will not change the TRUTH of Church History by Apologist Historian authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant)
!!! Luther and the Protestant Reformation established denominations. There were no denominations before Luther came along. Now there are over 42,000+ denominations and the Catholic Church never was, never is, nor ever will be one of these contradicting, inconsistent, and conflicting denominations, that have never, nor will ever agree on ANYTHING accept attacking and condemning the Historical and biblical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His (One and only) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church--(the bride of Christ).. You can "spin your wheels, spin the TRUTH, spin "church history-around in circles, like the "tea cups" at Disneyland which is designed to go "nowhere" just like your "personal opinionated" heretical distortion of the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church------- also is "going nowhere"!!!
Quote: The combination "the Catholic Church" (he katholike ekklesia) is found for the first time in the letter of St. Ignatius to the Smyrnaeans, written about the year 110.

Why did it take 110 years for the Catholics to know that the church Christ built was Catholic?????
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418683 Jan 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>that is pretty new, he is only 2 or 3 months old
He is so sweet Preston, I guess at that age nothing is old LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 4 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Aug 28 Maverick 8,274
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Aug 28 ELIAS IBARRA 45
Agenda for Pope's apostolic visit to Sri Lanka ... Aug 27 Ponniah 1
Allah is great.... (Jul '13) Aug 26 christ 170
Cuba to build first Catholic church in decades Aug 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 37
Pope Aims At Revival of Holy Roman Empire Aug 23 Patriot 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••