Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 578,915
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
truth

Perth, Australia

#418652 Jan 28, 2013
why you mix up bible

http://www.google.com.au/search...

ucen=diploma education
ucen u ljubavi skucen

teacher what we have to do..

Are you for sure you are all smart?
noooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#418653 Jan 28, 2013

Do you need diploma to destroy your home?
noooooooooooo

where ever you going you are destroyer
any planet

why i am wrong
you are smart accuser

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418654 Jan 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The human intellect of Jesus Christ did not grab a pen and write the New Testament or anything else in scripture.
Word games word games
John 8:6.

This they said, testing him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted himself up, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9And they who heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing before him.

10When Jesus had lifted himself up, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more.

lol

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418655 Jan 28, 2013
truth wrote:
i am stil alive 15 years conspiracy
is justice justice
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
50 cents rosary battle with all evil satanic devilish army..scribe Pharisee this and that..
who is next
Awe Peanut what would we do without you and Persy for entertainment..........
duststorm

League City, TX

#418656 Jan 28, 2013
Regina, you are a lost man, and you need to repent of being a vile sinner, and surrender to Christ Jesus before it's too late.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418657 Jan 28, 2013
Daniel 5

5 In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

6 Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.

78 Then came in all the king's wise men: but they could not read the writing, nor make known to the king the interpretation thereof.

9 Then was king Belshazzar greatly troubled, and his countenance was changed in him, and his lords were astonied.

11 There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;

12 Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.

14 I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.

16 And I have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the writing, and make known to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.

17 Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

18 O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar thy father a kingdom, and majesty, and glory, and honour:

19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.

20 But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:

21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

22 And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this;

23 But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:

24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.

25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.

26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

King James
truth

Perth, Australia

#418658 Jan 28, 2013
is reraly jesus say that..are you for sure..evil people have many johns as well many jesus as well many mother marys..

who is real
who is corect
who is satanic
wicket
develish
and so on
liars from bigining..
by

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418659 Jan 28, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at his statement again, Clay. It's not only incorrect, it's cultish.
Awe Peanut what would we do without you and Persy for entertainment..........

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418660 Jan 28, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at that statement again shall we.

Clay wrote:

<quoted text>
Of course Jesus started the Church. But He didn't write anything down or go across the known world preaching. He sent His Apostles.
And yes Preston, the Apostles did say what bread and wine are. Jesus Himself said it.
Paul taught it in 1cor 11:23
You reject it. You say Christ didn't really mean it.
Paul didn't really think it was Christs body and blood. The Apostolic fathers were all nuts too for thinking it. Right?

Guest wrote;
Christ wrote the Ten Commandments with his own finger on stone tablets ) Jesus stated he was the one with the church in the wilderness) and on the wall also in the ground long before the apostles come on the scene.........read his written word then you would know not to say he never wrote anything down.

Of course I was referring to the writtings before he wrote on the ground when the apostles were around at that time.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#418661 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Regina, you are a lost man, and you need to repent of being a vile sinner, and surrender to Christ Jesus before it's too late.
The Heretical Roots of Fundamentalism | Carl E. Olson

The Catechism of the Catholic Church states that "Belief in the true Incarnation of the Son of God is the distinctive sign of Christian faith:‘By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God’" (CCC 463, citing 1 John 4:2). Along with the Trinity—which the Incarnation revealed to humanity—the entrance of the Word into time and space is the core fact of Christianity. It is also the stumbling block that has often separated the orthodox from the heterodox, as the Christological battles of the early councils so clearly attest.

Although our separated brethren defend the Incarnation and affirm that Jesus Christ is truly God and truly man, my personal experience debating Fundamentalists indicates that what is apparently held is not always firmly grasped. This becomes clear when examining some of the Fundamentalist attacks made on various Catholic doctrines by looking into the heretical genealogy of the assumptions behind those assaults.
http://insightscoop.typepad.com/2004/2011/07/...
truth

Perth, Australia

#418662 Jan 28, 2013
Civilization before exist then this.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#418663 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
We are not saying that there is not much that is sound in some of these principles nor that as Catholics we do not share some of the same beliefs. For, after all, we are a Church of basics -- basic beliefs grounded in Scripture and our tradition developed over almost twenty centuries. But we do see certain tenets of Fundamentalism as contrary to Catholic belief. While we have always been a Church of fundamentals, we are not a Church of fundamentalism. As bishops of these deep South dioceses we note that while modern Fundamentalism is of rather RECENT origin, its roots are a part of our American religious experience, especially within the Southern Bible Belt.

Do these roots of modern Fundamentalism pose a temptation and a danger to our people? We think so. The Fundamentalist stance of literal interpretation of Scripture by each believer violates the history and tradition of Scripture itself. That is the danger.
http://www.shc.edu/theolibrary/resources/fund...
truth

Perth, Australia

#418664 Jan 28, 2013
incarnation start with sphere 45 degree India Indonesia chine Kampuchea Cambodia Burma..now you are from Himalaya him liar...
jaaaaaa you have still some prayers
oce nas ocean oce an who in do nesija or sija

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418665 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
It is possible she could ne a MAN in a woman's body I supose.

Which ever one it is a vile person and a follower of everything anti-christ. A religion where her Pope believes he can change Gods word to his liken, times and laws, claiming to be able to forgive mankind for their sins etc.
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#418666 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Let's look at that statement again shall we.
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Jesus started the Church. But He didn't write anything down or go across the known world preaching. He sent His Apostles.
And yes Preston, the Apostles did say what bread and wine are. Jesus Himself said it.
Paul taught it in 1cor 11:23
You reject it. You say Christ didn't really mean it.
Paul didn't really think it was Christs body and blood. The Apostolic fathers were all nuts too for thinking it. Right?
Guest wrote;
Christ wrote the Ten Commandments with his own finger on stone tablets ) Jesus stated he was the one with the church in the wilderness) and on the wall also in the ground long before the apostles come on the scene.........read his written word then you would know not to say he never wrote anything down.
Of course I was referring to the writtings before he wrote on the ground when the apostles were around at that time.
Seventh Day Adventist Cult

SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISM

If these folks' only peculiarity was that they met on Saturday to worship, we would have very little to worry about. But, they teach that Sunday worship is the Mark of the Beast, and Sunday worshippers, they teach, are Satan worshippers. They may deny this, but as long as they keep quoting Ellen G White, they must have this vulgar heresy stuffed right back down their throats until they repent. Ms White was a heretic, and she added to the Scriptures.

From the fundie site known as http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...

Even they don't want to have anything to do with you.
Go haunt another house.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418667 Jan 28, 2013
in dia dije in
where is in indonesija in dije nesija=mrak=darkness
from nesija=no light to mesija me sija..
indian ocean
indian naidni=eat if you poor eat naidni se= na idi
naidni se =eat nadunuti se=incarnate vampire..teeth
prahistoric

kapiso
if not why i am wrong..

deep inside in do nesija=nesija dark age architecture
archeology
incarnate teeth man and woman's..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

archeology=deep inside where continent split off divided between each other..you will find many evidence..Australia divided from Indonesia India

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#418668 Jan 28, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
another pic of the little man

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418669 Jan 28, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Seventh Day Adventist Cult
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISM
If these folks' only peculiarity was that they met on Saturday to worship, we would have very little to worry about. But, they teach that Sunday worship is the Mark of the Beast, and Sunday worshippers, they teach, are Satan worshippers. They may deny this, but as long as they keep quoting Ellen G White, they must have this vulgar heresy stuffed right back down their throats until they repent. Ms White was a heretic, and she added to the Scriptures.
From the fundie site known as http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
Even they don't want to have anything to do with you.
Go haunt another house.
I am sure the SDA Church would not want anything to do with me either because I call their hand on issues that are not biblkical as well. Which would be very few compared to the RCC for sure.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418670 Jan 28, 2013
25 altar old 3000 years ago..india
4 horns
see find read

you come from prambaba
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418671 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Restoring the Creators name
http://www.worldslastchance.com/videos/non-wl...
Thank you Guest I put that on my favorites, wonderful teaching on the Father name.I am more then interested in this .
God Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Maverick 9,033
News Allah is great.... (Jul '13) 5 hr YaWay 173
News Obamas to host Pope Francis at White House Sept... 18 hr kuda 33
News Vatican backs Obama as Nobel Peace Prize Winner (Oct '09) Mar 25 swedenforever 32
News Pope finds popularity and dissent at 2-year mark Mar 22 ELIAS IBARRA 4
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 17 barefoot2626 2,030
News Francis expects short papacy Mar 16 ELIAS IBARRA 2
More from around the web