Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,168)

Showing posts 403,341 - 403,360 of529,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>SO WHY DONT YOU SNIP THE PSOTS OF TRUTH, IF ANY PSOTS ON HERE ARE STUPID, HERS TAKES TEH CAKE.
Are you silent because she is a catholic. she has only wrote ONE post that made sense and that is when she posted as Bill.
the remainder of gibberish, but then thinking about it, we recieve about the same from other catholics on here who believe their church over God and His Word.
I have questioned Truth.
But I don't think he she is Catholic.

And Catholics do not believe the Church over Gods word.
We reject your interpretations of Gods word is all.

In fact, Gods word took on an entirely different meaning once the Protestants got their hands on the New Testament in the 16th century. The Church can not listen to the thousands of private interpreters as a result of the Bible being printed.
We are not dictated by man's personal take on Holy Scripture. These teachings come from God and God only.
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Totalitarian Catholics will always love Mussolini...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/28/world/europ...

Creeps.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

please tell me who is god or real only god..its have name for you..he or she can read.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have questioned Truth.
But I don't think he she is Catholic.
And Catholics do not believe the Church over Gods word.
We reject your interpretations of Gods word is all.
In fact, Gods word took on an entirely different meaning once the Protestants got their hands on the New Testament in the 16th century. The Church can not listen to the thousands of private interpreters as a result of the Bible being printed.
We are not dictated by man's personal take on Holy Scripture. These teachings come from God and God only.
".... from God and God only."

LMAO at Catholics-in-denial.

RCC FACT..........

1212, Pope Honorius III issues a Papal Bul from God -- Closed law schools in Paris and forbid the study of civil law.

The RCC is a totalitarian organization that is and has always been against the founding principles of the USA.

No one knows what they stand for other than power and money for themselves.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

dear god
Did i need have big gun?
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
WHY IS IT THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ,,,
MAKES AN ALL OUT EFFORT ...
TO MAKE GOD JEALOUS to provoke HIM to anger?
(HERE BELOW IS WHAT GOD HAD TO SAY TO ISRAEL ABOUT
GRAVEN IMAGES, ICONS, THE IDOLS SUCH AS YOU YOU
WORSHIP)...
Deu 4:10 Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb,
when
the LORD said unto me,
Gather me the people together, and
I will make them hear my words,
that they may learn to fear me
all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.
Deu 4:11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.
Deu 4:12 And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.
Deu 4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
Deu 4:14 And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it.
-->NOTE <--
Deu 4:15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD...YOU ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS BEFORE HIM.
SNIPPED.

Lets pretend for a moment your fantasy of being an authority on Sacred Scripture is true.

Why did God command Israel to carve images of Angels?
Could it be, images of Angels of God don't offend Him?
If Angeles don't offend Him, why does an image of Jesus and Mary offend Him?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
WHY IS IT THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ,,,
MAKES AN ALL OUT EFFORT ...
TO MAKE GOD JEALOUS to provoke HIM to anger?
(HERE BELOW IS WHAT GOD HAD TO SAY TO ISRAEL ABOUT
GRAVEN IMAGES, ICONS, THE IDOLS SUCH AS YOU YOU
WORSHIP)...
YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD...YOU ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS BEFORE HIM.
Ah, Yes--the old "graven images" BS again! Why is it Confrinting, that you continue to " stumble and fall all over yourself" digging yourself into a "deeper and deeper" hole of anti-catholic distortion, lies and deceit. Each one of your comments only show how "desperate" that you are with your use of a "smorgasboard pyramid" of mis-interpreted bible verses to "prop up" your collapsing anti-catholic condemning (bible verse pyramid...... EVERY CATHOLIC on this forum (Clay, Anthony, Regina, myself and others ALL have experienced the vengeance, hostility and hatred that has "corrupted" your mind, heart and soul, leading you down the (wide)path of "judgmental and condemning damnation" of other TRUE Christians, especially Catholics. God will only put up with your "hate game" of Catholic Christians and other Christians who follow Jesus Christ (every day) for just "so long". Take heed to words in Galations 6:7 "Be not deceived for God is not mocked, for WHATSOEVER a man soweth--that shall he also reap!!!For he that soweth unto his own flesh, shall of the flesh "reap corruption"!!
Confrinting as you (continue) to sow condemnation, judgement, hate, etc against your other brothers and sisters in Christ, God will eventually "deal with your hostile actions". I/we/and my family as Catholics continue to pray that God will "release you" from the "bondage" of sin that has corrupted you!!
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Church fathers lied to us?
My goodness Preston. Who are you?
You have no business getting involved with Christian teaching like that. You can't reveal anything new! These Biblical teachings were already revealed once by God. You think the Apostolic father got it wrong??
Did God decided to reveal it to you 1900 yrs later?
What was taught was taught Preston. It can't be undone. You will not discover a secret hidden meaning to the Gospels. They already explained Our Lords will. Its done. etched in stone. Revealed to the Church for eternity.
I understand you have to degrade the Holy Eucharist because you don't have it. You have to pick it apart cuz you'll never administer it.
Frankly, I clearly see why Christ would establish such a method (bread and wine). He foresaw the Bible manipulators arising one day.
Clay, show me in the bible where God made Mary Queen of Heaven, show me in the bible where it says to pray to dead people,
show me where it says we are to make idols of saints and adorn them and burn candles and incense to them.
Show me where God gave anyone but Jesus authority, over all things in Heaven and on earth.
Show me these things Clay.
Show me where Mary ascended into heaven, and didn't die.
If you need all of the above to help you believe in a never failing Holy Faithful God.
Then you are not born again the Bible states the Holy Spirit bare witness with our spirit, "THAT HE IS"
WHEN IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN; IN THE BIBLE THE PERSON WE ARE TO FOLLOW, AND IT CLEARLY STATES WHAT WE CAN AND CAN NOT DO.
YOUR CHURCH CLEARLY TOOK THOSE TEACHINGS AND CHANGED THEM BECAUSE THE CHURCH FATHERS COULD NOT LIVE BY SUCH HARD TEACHINGS; IT CONVICTED THEM TO THE CORE OF THEIR BEING.
ONE POPE DECLARED HIMSELF VICAR , GOD DIDN'T MAKE HIM VICAR OF CHRIST
The True Vicar of Christ

Because there is a direct connection between the redemption of Christ and the ministry of the Holy Spirit, it is extremely dangerous to confuse the work of the Holy Spirit as Vicar of Christ with the position or work of any man.

As Christ Jesus had been the Master, Counselor and Guide to believers, He promised to send the Holy Spirit as His substitute so that He might abide with them for ever (John 14:16). In believers' lives, the Holy Spirit has full, immediate, and universal influence, as the Scripture so wonderfully teaches,“now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord”(II Corinthians 3:17-18).

The work of the Spirit is transforming; we are changed from one degree of glorious grace unto another, until by that same grace one day we will be perfected with Him in glory forever. How much therefore should Christians prize the full and complete ministry of the Holy Spirit!

In the face of these awesome truths concerning the role and ministry of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, it is horrendous to learn that the Vatican proclaims,

“The Pope enjoys, by divine institution, supreme, full, immediate, and universal power in the care of souls”(Catechism, paragraph 937).

Persuading men and women that Christ the Lord left a mortal man to be His vicar on earth attempts to gainsay the very purpose of Christ
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Who is the true Vicar of Christ?
The Roman Catholic Pope or the Holy Spirit?
As world attention focuses on Pope Benedict XVI, it is important to note that the Vatican officially teaches that the Pope is the substitute for Christ Jesus. The words of the official pronouncement are:
“The Pope, Bishop of Rome and Peter's successor,'is the perpetual and visible source and foundation of the unity both of the bishops and of the whole company of the faithful.'
'For the Roman Pontiff, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ, and as pastor of the entire Church has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise.”[Catechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition (Washington, DC: US Catholic Conference, 1994, 1997)#882.]
[Definition:“vicar”—in the broadest sense means someone who is authorized to act as a substitute or agent for a superior / compare “vicarious”—serving in the place of someone else; assuming the position, place, or office of another person]
The world again has a man in the position of “Vicar of Christ,” so it is biblically imperative to examine the true office of the Vicar of Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ entrusted the universal care of souls into the safekeeping of the Divine Person of the Holy Spirit. Concerning this Third Person of the Trinity who was to be His substitute, the Lord promised that,“when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment”(John 16:8). The Holy Spirit convicts of sin as He makes the sinner realize his lost condition and convicts him of his need of Christ's righteousness. He it is who brings a soul dead in sin to life.
This miracle of grace is spoken of in Scripture as,“the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, which He wrought in Christ when He raised Him from the dead”(Ephesians 1:19).
The majesty, greatness and indescribable power of the true office of Vicar of Christ are such that a believer stands in awe of His divine Person. That any human being should lay claim to the office of Vicar of Christ seems totally absurd and blasphemous.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

you not give me back..who take me up..or who attacking or bombarding my mind..
blue huge space not so huge if we look with tiny soul or spirit..why you realy think its big or huge..or i just tell you that i see like that..why my mind recorded that..dead body many many many.
Why is like that..i think i am ok.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The History of the claim to be Vicar of Christ

This outlandish assertion came relatively late in the history of the Papacy. To begin with, the Bishop of Rome claimed to be the vicar of Caesar—and his successors the rightful heirs to the Caesars. The city that had been the seat of power for the Roman Empire became the city for the Bishop of Rome to exercise his authority.

Gradually, other Bishops and national monarchs accepted him as vicar and successor to Caesar with the same supreme title of “Pontifex Maximus.”

Next, the Bishops of Rome claimed to be “The vicar of the prince of the

apostles”[1], that is, the vicar of Peter.[2] Thus, in the early fifth century, Bishop Innocent I (401-417 A.D.) insisted that Christ had delegated supreme power to Peter and made him the Bishop of Rome. Following this, he held that the Bishop of Rome as Peter's successor was entitled to exercise Peter's power and prerogatives. Boniface III, who became Bishop of Rome in 607, established himself as “Universal Bishop,” thus claiming to be vicar and master of all other bishops.

It was not until the eighth century, however, that the particular title “Vicar of the Son of God”

[3] was found in the fraudulent document called “The Donation of Constantine.”[4] Although this notorious document was proven false in the early sixteenth century, the Bishops of Rome have used the title “Vicar of Christ” since the eighth century. This title has been the Pope's supreme claim to spiritual and temporal supremacy. The taste of divine power, with which the title resonates, has proven to be addictive. The “Vicar of Christ” is able to recognize no authority other than his own. He looks upon himself as Master of all, and boldly proclaims,“The First See is judged by no one.”[5]

It is truly significant that Joseph Ratzinger was elected as the new Pope as Benedict XVI (April 2005). Before this, he headed up the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith [formerly known as the Office of the Inquisition][6]. Archconservatives in the Church of Rome warmly welcomed him; however, he will not be acceptable to many American Catholics because of his hard-line stance.

This rigid position was seen clearly in the document that he issued on September 5, 2000 called,“Dominus Iesus.”

[7] In that document, he boldly decreed that the Roman Catholic Church is the only “instrument for the salvation of all humanity.”[8]

Dogmatically, he also rules out evangelical churches from being considered as,“Churches in the proper sense,” when he proclaimed,“the ecclesial communities which have not preserved the valid
CONT
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

no cemetery exist according you..

please tell me

Why they don't liked see any evidence of life existence?
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

CONT

The History of the claim to be Vicar of Christ

Episcopate [that is, rulership by Roman Catholic bishops] and the genuine and integral substance of the Eucharistic mystery [that is, partaking of Mass (the Lord's Supper) in the manner of Roman Catholics, including their teaching that the priest miraculously transforms the wine and bread into the actual blood and flesh of Jesus Christ], are not Churches in the proper sense.”[9]

Rome's alleged office of Christ's Vicar on earth is so all embracing and complicated that Benedict XVI, as one man, cannot exercise “supreme, full, immediate, and universal power.” Thus Joseph Ratzinger needs a vast hierarchy to command. The pyramid of power that constitutes his office of the “Vicar of Christ” consists of cardinals, patriarchs, major archbishops, metropolitans, coadjutor archbishops, diocesan bishops, coadjutor bishops, episcopal vicar, eparches, apostolic vicars, apostolic prefects, apostolic administrators and vicars general.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does every word, every phrase, every sentence MUST be in the Bible in order for it to be true. Where does it say "in the bible" that God chose to transmit His divine words ONLY in the bible. NOWHERE!! This "bible only" distorted idea, is a "manufactured, made-up, invented myth---CONCOCTED by Protestants which has absolutely "no basis of biblical of historical truth!!
Consequently--the word Catholic doesn't need to be in the Bible, just like the word Trinity, or the words "bible only" or even the word bible!! I gave you the lengthy Church History historical documented proof of the word Catholic! Do I need to post it again for you???---And by the way---the word "ecclesia" translated from the Greek means heirarchical, authoritative, visible (Church) which parallels the New Testament --in Acts 2, where Paul speaks to the Church in Antioch with Bishops, elders, priests and deacons as (again) authoritative, heirarchical and visible---which is the One True (Universal-Catholic) Church that Jesus intitated in Matthew 16:13-21 and has continued for over 2000 years.
Thanks for proving my point:

Mt 16:8 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

In the definition of church, show me the term "Catholic Church"....

You can't....because it is not there!!!!
church: ekklesia a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Doctrine and Deeds

The counterfeit nature of the Pope's claim to be “the Vicar of Christ” is shown by his doctrine and deeds. The key role of the True Vicar of Christ is to glorify Christ,“He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you”(John 16:14). The sending of the Spirit was the glorifying of Christ. God the Father glorifies Christ Jesus in heaven, and the Spirit glorifies Him on earth. All the gifts and graces of the Holy Spirit are to glorify Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ promised the

Apostles,“when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth”(John 16:13).

God's truth is an indissoluble, balanced and harmonious whole. In the Bible we have “all truth,” in this the Holy Spirit truly glorifies Jesus Christ. In stark contrast, the Pope claims to possess “infallible teaching authority.” This neither glorifies Christ nor honors the Spirit of truth.[11] Also the Pope, as “the Vicar of Christ” teaches “rebirth” by baptism, which demeans the glory of Christ.[12][See:“Is water baptism necessary for salvation?” and “Grace”]

By crucifixes, rosaries, and scapulars, the earthly Vicar purports to fortify men and women against the assaults of

Satan. He also maintains that indulgences can shorten the sufferings of souls in purgatory. While presiding over substantially the richest financial institution in the world, he maintains and advocates vows of poverty. Even as thousands of souls are corrupted by unbridled filthiness, he defends the vows of celibacy for his priests. By autonomous proclamations, he releases men and women from their marriage vows in self-declared annulments.[13]

None of these deeds glorify Christ Jesus the Lord. The major enemy of Christ and His Gospel, however, is not materialism nor is it lust, but rather the spiritual pride and the apostasy of the very one who pretends to be His “Vicar”. The first lie of Satan,“ye shall be as gods”(Genesis 3:5) reaches its full fruition in the Papal claim to be “Vicar of Christ.” By this, the words of the Apostle Paul are literally fulfilled,“who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called Godshowing himself that he is God”(II Thessalonians 2:4).

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Romanism IS nothing more than a DENOMINATION.
It is man-made as any other earthly religion.
And as I pointed out, several times, the word "church" used by Christ is not defined as a denomination....it defines "Christianity"...
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Habemus papam” we have a Papa!

Vatican, St. Peter's Basilica.
Photo courtesy of

Bibleplaces

The waiting is finished. The senior cardinal-deacon appeared on a balcony overlooking St. Peter's Square and announced:“Habemus papam! we have a Papa!”[14] Catholics and the world are told that they now have a spiritual Papa to look after them.

Christ Jesus constantly spoke about His Father, the word “Father” was seventy times on His lips to show true believers that they have a Father, a Father in Heaven—“my Father, and your Father my God, and your God”(John 20:17). Distinctively true believers have an Abba Father, in the words of the Apostle,“for ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father”(Romans 8:15).

It is precisely because believers have an Abba Father that they are commanded not to call any man “Father” in the spiritual sense. Thus the Lord's command,“call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven”(Matthew 23:9). The Lord Christ Jesus prayed to the only “Holy Father” that exists,“Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are”(John 17:11). The Lord used His usual appellation “Father,” but prefixed it with the word “Holy”. He wanted to emphasize the absolute perfection of the Father's nature.

So intimate and worshipful is this, that in a spiritual sense a true believer will only use the words “The Holy Father” of God alone! The Roman Pontiff not only takes to himself the office of “Vicar of Christ” but also the very title of the Godhead,“The Holy Father.” We must therefore ask the question that Apostle John asks,“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son”(I John 2:22). In assuming these titles to himself, the Pope shows that he truly is “a vicar of Christ” in the biblical sense of the Antichrist!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

RCC Superiority So BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
So much talk, but zero walk.
PROVE IT.
In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue from one of their supposed Eucharist real Presence miracles.
The results? It was human heart tissue. Wow! So who was murdered?
Memo to Catholics-in-denial..........
Today, we have developed amazing new forensic tests, including DNA and much more.
So why not do tests today -- like the RCC did over 40 years ago, but this time mankind will have much more information!
Why not? Because the RCC is a fraud, and these so-called miracles are all frauds.
Tests in 1970's but nothing today? Typical of a faker.
BUSTED.

You are "wasting you time" with anti-catholic "gibberish, and meaningless unintelligible talk which has no basis of truth or fact
21 Century (modernistic) tests HAVE BEEN DONE!!---AND---they all continue to concur, agree and co-incide with what the Catholic Church has known, and believed for over 2000 years.... The Eucharist-- was, is and will "continue to remain" the (True Body and the True Blood) of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, manifested in the "real presence" of Christ,each and every day at Daily Mass in the Eucharist. Again--John 6:47-59.
Your "bogus-anti-catholic " confuse personal opinion--has not, will not nor (will EVER) change the TRUTH of the Sacrifice of Holy Communion, of the Lords Supper in the Sacrifice of the Mass.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Conclusion and Personal Response

Today, some compromised and eclectic “Evangelicals” stop their ears and close their eyes to the true Vicar of Christ and mindlessly agree with the festivities that accompanied the white smoke that arose from the Vatican. Ignored once again are the questions: Whom do we honor? Whom do we fear? Is it God or man? As the world and false Evangelicals bow in admiration to the new Pontiff, we might well take a moment to pause and consider where we personally stand as believers in the One Lord Christ Jesus and the One Holy Spirit.

Those who hold the office of Pope claim to mediate between God and man and to hold the keys of heaven and hell. Most appallingly the Pope takes to himself the office of “Vicar of Christ” adding even the attribute of

infallibility to his position,[15] demanding that “a religious respect of intellect and will be paid to his teaching.”[16] The Papal arrogance tallies well with the Scripture's prediction for such claims,“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High”(Isaiah 14:14).

The words inscribed in the Pope's official miter are “Vicarius Filii Dei,” Latin for “Vicar of the Son of God.” Since there can be but one Vicar of Christ who is infinite, supreme, omnipotent, and all sufficient, the earthly pretender can be none other than a self-energized apostate system which will eventually be judged and utterly condemned by the Lord.

It is the will of God that every true believer “should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints”(Jude 3). Those of us who cling to Christ and His Word alone, and who are saved before the all-Holy God by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, with all glory and praise to God alone must give voice to our profession of faith.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "wasting you time" with anti-catholic "gibberish, and meaningless unintelligible talk which has no basis of truth or fact
21 Century (modernistic) tests HAVE BEEN DONE!!---AND---they all continue to concur, agree and co-incide with what the Catholic Church has known, and believed for over 2000 years.... The Eucharist-- was, is and will "continue to remain" the (True Body and the True Blood) of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, manifested in the "real presence" of Christ,each and every day at Daily Mass in the Eucharist. Again--John 6:47-59.
Your "bogus-anti-catholic " confuse personal opinion--has not, will not nor (will EVER) change the TRUTH of the Sacrifice of Holy Communion, of the Lords Supper in the Sacrifice of the Mass.
Human heart tissue. So what?

At a recent such "miracle" in Poland, the Priest had the good sense to call the police.

In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue from one of their supposed Eucharist real Presence miracles.

The results? It was human heart tissue. Wow! So who was murdered?

Memo to Catholics-in-denial..........

Today, we have developed amazing new forensic tests, including DNA and much more.

So why not do tests today -- like the RCC did over 40 years ago, but this time mankind will have much more information!

Why not? Because the RCC is a fraud, and these so-called miracles are all frauds.

Tests in 1970's, but nothing today? No DNA tests. No chromosomal testing. Typical RCC cheap trick.

BUSTED.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 403,341 - 403,360 of529,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••