Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,404
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418600 Jan 28, 2013
RCC Superiority So BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
So much talk, but zero walk.
PROVE IT.
In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue from one of their supposed Eucharist real Presence miracles.
The results? It was human heart tissue. Wow! So who was murdered?
Memo to Catholics-in-denial..........
Today, we have developed amazing new forensic tests, including DNA and much more.
So why not do tests today -- like the RCC did over 40 years ago, but this time mankind will have much more information!
Why not? Because the RCC is a fraud, and these so-called miracles are all frauds.
Tests in 1970's but nothing today? Typical of a faker.
BUSTED.

You are "wasting you time" with anti-catholic "gibberish, and meaningless unintelligible talk which has no basis of truth or fact
21 Century (modernistic) tests HAVE BEEN DONE!!---AND---they all continue to concur, agree and co-incide with what the Catholic Church has known, and believed for over 2000 years.... The Eucharist-- was, is and will "continue to remain" the (True Body and the True Blood) of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, manifested in the "real presence" of Christ,each and every day at Daily Mass in the Eucharist. Again--John 6:47-59.
Your "bogus-anti-catholic " confuse personal opinion--has not, will not nor (will EVER) change the TRUTH of the Sacrifice of Holy Communion, of the Lords Supper in the Sacrifice of the Mass.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418601 Jan 28, 2013
Conclusion and Personal Response

Today, some compromised and eclectic “Evangelicals” stop their ears and close their eyes to the true Vicar of Christ and mindlessly agree with the festivities that accompanied the white smoke that arose from the Vatican. Ignored once again are the questions: Whom do we honor? Whom do we fear? Is it God or man? As the world and false Evangelicals bow in admiration to the new Pontiff, we might well take a moment to pause and consider where we personally stand as believers in the One Lord Christ Jesus and the One Holy Spirit.

Those who hold the office of Pope claim to mediate between God and man and to hold the keys of heaven and hell. Most appallingly the Pope takes to himself the office of “Vicar of Christ” adding even the attribute of

infallibility to his position,[15] demanding that “a religious respect of intellect and will be paid to his teaching.”[16] The Papal arrogance tallies well with the Scripture's prediction for such claims,“I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High”(Isaiah 14:14).

The words inscribed in the Pope's official miter are “Vicarius Filii Dei,” Latin for “Vicar of the Son of God.” Since there can be but one Vicar of Christ who is infinite, supreme, omnipotent, and all sufficient, the earthly pretender can be none other than a self-energized apostate system which will eventually be judged and utterly condemned by the Lord.

It is the will of God that every true believer “should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints”(Jude 3). Those of us who cling to Christ and His Word alone, and who are saved before the all-Holy God by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, with all glory and praise to God alone must give voice to our profession of faith.
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#418602 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "wasting you time" with anti-catholic "gibberish, and meaningless unintelligible talk which has no basis of truth or fact
21 Century (modernistic) tests HAVE BEEN DONE!!---AND---they all continue to concur, agree and co-incide with what the Catholic Church has known, and believed for over 2000 years.... The Eucharist-- was, is and will "continue to remain" the (True Body and the True Blood) of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, manifested in the "real presence" of Christ,each and every day at Daily Mass in the Eucharist. Again--John 6:47-59.
Your "bogus-anti-catholic " confuse personal opinion--has not, will not nor (will EVER) change the TRUTH of the Sacrifice of Holy Communion, of the Lords Supper in the Sacrifice of the Mass.
Human heart tissue. So what?

At a recent such "miracle" in Poland, the Priest had the good sense to call the police.

In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue from one of their supposed Eucharist real Presence miracles.

Today, we have developed amazing new forensic tests, including DNA and much more.

So why not do tests today -- like the RCC did over 40 years ago, but this time mankind will have much more information!

Why not? Because the RCC is a fraud, and these so-called miracles are all frauds.

Tests in 1970's, but nothing today? No DNA tests. No chromosomal testing. Typical RCC cheap trick.

BUSTED.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418603 Jan 28, 2013
your modern way is destruction..way direct into modern evil destruction..its so easy.

now
You make me very angry..did i need be..everything as you need is to be as child dot to dot..destroy all lot..why is like that?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418604 Jan 28, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point:
Mt 16:8 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
In the definition of church, show me the term "Catholic Church"....
You can't....because it is not there!!!!
church: ekklesia a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.
The ONLY point that I proved was that "you have absolutely no idea" as to what you are talking about, but that is "no surprise" to any of us Catholics who know the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and the TRUE interpretation of the Bible..... This verified, authenticated and PROVEN TRUTH was handed down by the Early Church Fathers, who formed the Canon of Scripture in 382,393, and 397 giving you Protestants the bible, which you "distort, mis-interpret, mis-quote, mis-use and abuse" to your own demise and destruction"....... As I have told you and other "half-truth, half-heresy" (bible only) Protestants over and over again--thast the word Catholic doesn't have to be in the Bible, in order for it to be True!! Just like every word, every phrase, every sentence, does not have to appear in the bible in order for it to be true. The word "Catholic" is recorded, stated and expressed over and over again throughout Church History since 060 AD for over 2000 years. Again--the Greek translation for Church ("ecclesia") means visible, heirarchical, authoritative,Church which (again) parallels Acts 2 and Jesus Christs 1st Church of Antioch, ministered, taught and preached by the Apostles with Bishops, deacons, priests and elders. This is the same (visible) Church that is referred to over 30 times in the New Testament. This is the same heirarchical Church that Jesus established, formed and authenticated in Matthew 16:13-21. This is (also0 the same One True Church that Paul refers to in his letters to the Churches in Philippi, Corinth, Thessalonica, Ephesus, Colossia and on and on and on for over 2000 years through History.
"You see", Oxbow, the only thing that I have proven to you is that "you don't see"!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#418605 Jan 28, 2013
temple
start like that synagog

words
deference between synagog ..temple ..church

now gog magog

explain or else

i am going within few days find information
for set up
3x heaven

3000 left
from 3000
will be left only
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418606 Jan 28, 2013
RCC Superiority So BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
Human heart tissue. So what?
At a recent such "miracle" in Poland, the Priest had the good sense to call the police.
Tests in 1970's, but nothing today? No DNA tests. No chromosomal testing. Typical RCC cheap trick.
BUSTED.
Quite frankly, I could care less "what you chose to believe"! It makes no difference to me, ANY Catholic on this forum, or any of the 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world--who KNOW, BELIEVE, AND ADHERE to the TRUTH of Jesus Christ One True Apostolic Catholic Church and the TRUTH of the Jesus Christs TRUE BODY AND BLOOD in the Eucharist. There is NOTHING to debate, NOTHING to discuss and NOTHING to argue about regarding the TRUE SPOKEN, STATED AND EXPRESSED words of Jesus Christ in the Gospel of Matthew (regarding His One and Only True Church and the Eucharist in the Gospel of John. Go argue with your other 42,000+ bible only Protestant contradicting and inconsistent (relative truth) confused half-truth, half-heresy Christians..... We as Catholics will CONTINUE to follow Jesus Christ in the FULLNESS of the Faith and the FULLNESS of the Truth, manifested in and through Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church....You can do what you want!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#418607 Jan 28, 2013
i allready told you what others set up i am not interesting..they are make me angry..o yes ..they like see that..but i will do find
where is that sin gog

oh
only that

no

much more
3x heaven
left
left
then
is your god there

all personel will hide themself where??????????
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

from whom??????????

say again
how much left
only
Who they are?
Did you know that???????
preston

Waverly, OH

#418608 Jan 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't just debate what Christ supposedly 'really meant' from our view in the yr 2013.
The only way to know for sure what was actually taught, is to understand what the first Christians understood about the Eucharist.
Clearly, people thought the bread and wine to be the body and blood of Jesus Christ.
You're too late to change this teaching. The Apostles didn't forget to be clear Preston. They made sure Our Lords will was conveyed to the people.
We give you clear and irrefutable testimony from Ignatius (Disciple of John) and you say "oh well, the man was wrong. I'm right" .
To me, that is as bold as one can get.
Again, we don't accept the Eucharist dogma because we read about it.
Rather, we partake in it and testify to it.
It matters nothing, what you or anyone else say Jesus meant. You do not have the authority to determine such a thing. The Apostles did. They preached by word of mouth in letter. They explained it already. No one can undo it.. not even Pope Benedict The 16th has the authority to undo this. He wouldn't dare attempt to undo these first century teachings. There sacred and untouchable
who are you Clay to dare to tell me that I have no Authority? who gave you that Authority to tell God that he was wrong in choosing me to preach the Gospel? and yet you would choose to believe a idiot like iggie whose own writings were considered suspect by the church fathers.

and yeah, It does matter what I say that Jesus said, especially when I said EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID. i CHANGED NOT ONE WORD.

and it is important enough that your very soul is at stake, not mine. I settled my account on 8/25/82, when HIs Blood cleansed my soul, not a piece of grain.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#418609 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Yes--the old "graven images" BS again! Why is it Confrinting, that you continue to " stumble and fall all over yourself" digging yourself into a "deeper and deeper" hole of anti-catholic distortion, lies and deceit. Each one of your comments only show how "desperate" that you are with your use of a "smorgasboard pyramid" of mis-interpreted bible verses to "prop up" your collapsing anti-catholic condemning (bible verse pyramid...... EVERY CATHOLIC on this forum (Clay, Anthony, Regina, myself and others ALL have experienced the vengeance, hostility and hatred that has "corrupted" your mind, heart and soul, leading you down the (wide)path of "judgmental and condemning damnation" of other TRUE Christians, especially Catholics. God will only put up with your "hate game" of Catholic Christians and other Christians who follow Jesus Christ (every day) for just "so long". Take heed to words in Galations 6:7 "Be not deceived for God is not mocked, for WHATSOEVER a man soweth--that shall he also reap!!!For he that soweth unto his own flesh, shall of the flesh "reap corruption"!!
Confrinting as you (continue) to sow condemnation, judgement, hate, etc against your other brothers and sisters in Christ, God will eventually "deal with your hostile actions". I/we/and my family as Catholics continue to pray that God will "release you" from the "bondage" of sin that has corrupted you!!
Clay says,......

.....Ah, Yes--the old "graven images" BS again! Why is it Confrinting, that you continue to " stumble and fall all over yourself" digging yourself into a "deeper and deeper" hole of anti-catholic distortion, lies and deceit.

Michael says....Why don't you answer the question instead of continually looking for excuses?

Why create a picture or statue of someone, if you have no idea what this person looked like if they did exist?

If someone cut a mans picture from a magazine and gave it to you and said this was your father, what would you say?

CONFIRMED BUSTED!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#418610 Jan 28, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#418611 Jan 28, 2013
why i wrote..its happen..yes i wrote..i keep many photo as others too..but..its all..who make all saints you need resolve with yourself not with me..if you liked believe not any force from my side believe if not..i do what i want so what?

its not deadly find out anyone..no
but..if i find deadly as i think it is then
who will pay prise..
everything and everyone
except 3000
then left
now did i am there
i am here where i wrote this
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#418612 Jan 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ founded one Church.
Now I could be mistaken on how the word 'Christian' came to be, so any help would be appreciated..
The word Christian was applied as a nickname for the followers of Jesus by people who were not 'Christian'.
If you read the New Testament thru the eyes of someone who didn't have any pre conceived knowledge of religion, you would clearly see Jesus Christ started a Church and made Peter His first leader before He died.
Clay
Peace

St. Evodius is thought to have first used the name Christian. He was the first bishop of Antioch....

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05653a.htm
Clay

Chicago, IL

#418613 Jan 28, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>who are you Clay to dare to tell me that I have no Authority? who gave you that Authority to tell God that he was wrong in choosing me to preach the Gospel? and yet you would choose to believe a idiot like iggie whose own writings were considered suspect by the church fathers.
and yeah, It does matter what I say that Jesus said, especially when I said EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID. i CHANGED NOT ONE WORD.
and it is important enough that your very soul is at stake, not mine. I settled my account on 8/25/82, when HIs Blood cleansed my soul, not a piece of grain.
The issue is that you're changing Apostolic teachings Preston. Was your version taught before the 16th century or not? No.
The issue is not whether one can look at the Bible and see things. Heck, anyone can look at Biblical verses and see whatever they wish.(hence, 42,000 and counting)

We can not ever, under any circumstances go against the Apostles nor their Disciples.
Ignatius, Clement and Justin were not far removed from Peter, Paul and John.
Ignatius and Clement sat with the Apostles and heard the Gospel from them. Martyr sat with Ignatius and Clement.... this is divine word passed down. Infallibly protected by Jesus Christ.

Nothing new can be revealed to you in 1982 concerning the Gospels.
I mean, hundreds of testimonies like yours are told to us. It doesn't matter because we can't undo what was once already revealed by the Holy Spirit.

The bread and wine are the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ upon the words of Jesus Christ said by the validly ordained Priest or Bishop. Is etched in stone. Period.
I will go to the lions myself, before I turn my back on this teaching.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#418614 Jan 28, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>who are you Clay to dare to tell me that I have no Authority? who gave you that Authority to tell God that he was wrong in choosing me to preach the Gospel? and yet you would choose to believe a idiot like iggie whose own writings were considered suspect by the church fathers.
You say God told you to preach the Gospel? How am I supposed to accept that?
God already appointed people to reveal the Gospel. They were called the Apostles of Christ.
If you were called, you can't go against them. But you can still preach the Gospel so as long as its in communion with them and the Church they started. If its different, we need to responsibly dismiss you. Not out of disrespect to you, but out of love and trust in Jesus Christ.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418615 Jan 28, 2013
"Is the pope the Vicar of Christ?"

Answer: The term "vicar" comes from the Latin word vicarius, which means "instead of." In the Catholic Church, the vicar is the representative of a higher-ranking official, with all of the same authority and power that that official has. Calling the pope the "Vicar of Christ" implies that he has the same power and authority that Christ had over the church. The title is derived from Jesus' words in John 21:16-17 to Peter, "Feed my lambs ... Take care of my sheep." This, according to Catholic reasoning, defines Peter as the Prince of the Apostles, the first pope, and fulfills the words of Jesus in Matthew 16:18-19 (calling Peter the rock upon which Jesus will build His church).

For a better understanding of whether or not it is biblical to consider that a mere man is the representative of Christ, we turn to the pages of Scripture to find out what it says about Jesus' role in our lives, when He walked the earth and what He continues to do right now. The letter to the Hebrews draws the comparison between Jesus and the high priest Melchizedek (Genesis chapter 14) and contrasts this with the old Levitical priesthood. The question posed is, if perfection could be obtained by following the law, why was another priest to come (Hebrews 7:11)?

The writer says,“For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests. And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of power of an indestructible life. For it is declared ‘You are a high priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.’ The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God”(Hebrews 7:14-19).
truth

Perth, Australia

#418616 Jan 28, 2013
you not follow apostol alive as they are..you follow pavle savle davleeeeeeeeee

now
read be happy

Since: Nov 08

usa

#418617 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE MISTAKEN as always with your "distorted ([person opinion) garbage history. You comments are nothing more than... exaggerated and overstated "trash" statistics regarding "who killed what and how many"! You are wasting your time with these "bogus inflated myths and history legends" which you are so "famous for" in spreading on this forum. There is "not one" Catholic on this forum or anywhere else that is interested in the "anti-catholic overstated junk history" that has corrupted your mind, heart and soul. You, jethro8 are living in a world of " I wish it were true", church history "hog-wash"!!!(Get a life)
in other words you wish not to speak the truth about your church? you'll speak right up about every other church but when it comes to the truth of the catholic church,your willing to lie,that's ok lying is an ecceptable catholic tradition,from the pope on down they do it so well.... THE TRUE FACE OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC INQUISITION: one of the psychological devices priests used to get their female penitents to have sex with them was the threat to lie to the "Holy" Inquisition, so the woman would be torturously murdered. Since history books have been largely rewritten, few people know specific details of this murderous campaign that lasted over 1,200 years, killing "75 million people". But, once you understand the unprecedented horrors of the Inquisition, you will never look at Roman Catholicism the same way again.
the Crusades of the middle ages cost from 58,000 to 133,000 lives. The most realistic figure for the Spanish Inquisition puts the total killed from AD1480 to AD1808 at up to 31,912. Finally, records indicate that the number of witches killed may be over 30,000. Some argue that records don't tell everything and suggest that maybe even 100,000 were killed. These three events, totaling over 264,000 killed, are thought to be the largest atrocities perpetrated by one or another form of Christendom.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#418618 Jan 28, 2013
Post 418445

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>dont be as stupid as some others on this forum. the word "conceive' means a BEGINNING, IT DOESNT REFER TO SEX BETWEEN GOD AND MARY. A BEGINNING OF HER PREGNANCY , AS SHE NOW BECAME THE SURROGATE MOTHER OF THE SON OF GOD.
your words"God put an embryo from some unknown source " are rediculous, THE SOURCE IS GOD, NOT SOME UNKNOWN SOURCE.
of course there is no mention of the word"embryo" since it wasnt used until 1548, so get real. AND NO, we might not assume that God caused one of her eggs to become an embryo, it doesnt work that way since it takes male sperm to produce an embryo, BUT GOD DIDNT NEED NOR USE ANY EGG FROM HER SINCE THAT MAKES JESUS HALF MAN/ HALF GOD
preston

If God created Adam, and all have descended from Adam, then how can God create a second Adam(Jesus) to redeem the first Adam, if there is nothing of the first Adam within Jesus?

You have removed Jesus from being descended from Adam with your idea that God put "something" in Mary.(You use the word embryo before, but somehow that offends you now....)

You have come up with the idea also of Mary as a SURROGATE, rather than being the direct earthly mother in which SHE conceived in HER womb(Luke 1:31,35) by the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit, as justification for your "something" in Mary.

Your two ideas of embryo implantation by God,(rather than her conceived in her womb by God), and SURROGACY,(from the line of Adam through Mary), are way outside what the Bible declares.

In essence you have reduced Jesus to being some idea of yours you project onto God, of Jesus without being human, thus nullified the death and ressurrection.
preston

Waverly, OH

#418619 Jan 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You say God told you to preach the Gospel? How am I supposed to accept that?
God already appointed people to reveal the Gospel. They were called the Apostles of Christ.
If you were called, you can't go against them. But you can still preach the Gospel so as long as its in communion with them and the Church they started. If its different, we need to responsibly dismiss you. Not out of disrespect to you, but out of love and trust in Jesus Christ.
it all goes back to this. you say that they[apostles] started your church and reggie says that jesus started your church. one of you is worng or both of you are wrong. i vote for both of you being wrong.

I not only was called to preach back in 1984 but God Himself said that I was also an Apostle, therefore saying that, I can and do say this. my authority to tell you EXACTLY what Jesus said trumps any lies that you have been told concerning this piece of grain being Jesus.

NOT ONE APOSTLE EVER SAID THIS WAS AN ACTUAL BODY THAT YOU CATHOLICS EAT. NOT ONE!!!!! You say that Peter is your first pope, then show us where peter said to you catholics that this piece of grain is actually the real body of Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 10 hr Im Just Saying 8,640
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 18 hr KidlatNgayon 65
Obama a hugely impresseda with Pope Francis (Oct '13) Nov 19 truthseeker7 3
Pope Francis' visit to Palestinian refugee camp... (May '14) Nov 19 truthseeker7 2
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Nov 18 QUITTNER Nov19 2014 26
Philippines prepares for pope with messages on ... Nov 17 ELIAS IBARRA 8
Pope's visit promises unpleasant surprise to Tu... Nov 17 Rockstar 3

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE