Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596396 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

preston

Waverly, OH

#418572 Jan 28, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>it doesnt take much expertise to know that am is a flake does it?
common sense was enough to know that one man couldnt carry that ark all of those miles by himself
for tony, maybe he can enlighten am who thought that elijah carried the Ark by himself.

What was the estimated weight of the ark of the covenant and the mercy seat?

Answer
The Bible says that the Ark was 2 1/2 cubits long, 1 cubit wide and 1 1/2 cubits high, and made from shittim wood, heavily overlaid with gold, with silver adornments. The mercy seat was said to have been 2 1/2 cubits long and 1 1/2 cubits wide, and made of pure gold (Exodus 25:17 "Mercy seat of pure gold" KJV), as were the two cherubim that surrounded it (Exodus 25:18 "two cherubim of gold, of beaten work" KJV). Since gold is roughly twice as heavy as lead, the structure would have weighed several tonnes.

another answer.
The Christian Bible and Jewish Torah describes the Ark as being COVERED all over with the purest gold, NOT MADE OF PURE GOLD. The Ark was, according to the Bible, made of shittah-tree wood (acacia). This can be all found spelled out very clearly in the book of Exodus 25:10-11. It would have been somewhat heavy and several bearers would have been required to carry it.

Some sources indicate that Egyptian gold, during Pharaohic times, was "pure" to a degree of up to 23K. Giving the craftsmen of the day the benefit of being able to purify to this degree gives a theoretical basis for relative gold weight. Sources also point out that taking the dimensions and design specifications that are laid out in Exodus, assuming a gold density of 1061 lbs (481.26Kg) per cubic foot, and a gold overlay method available to craftsmen of the day of 0.02cm, a total Ark weight of approximately 183lbs./83Kg can be ascertained. This is a very manageable weight for the bearers of the Ark to carry and far less than the weight of "tons" that has been suggested.

so take your pick, but one thing is obvious, it either would have been to heavy for one man to carry or it would still have been to bulky.

and so once again, tony's mentor show how ignorant that he is and always has been
preston

Waverly, OH

#418573 Jan 28, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though the Ark is not specifically mentioned, we are can see the articles of the temple of the Lord where returned to the Israelites when they returned from captivity.
Ezra 1:7
7 Moreover, King Cyrus brought out the articles belonging to the temple of the Lord, which Nebuchadnezzar had carried away from Jerusalem and had placed in the temple of his god.
do you notice that there is no mention of them being taken away nor brought back
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#418574 Jan 28, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
That article you posted above about Ron Wyatts discovery of the Ark was interesting and actually sent chills through me when I read it. Then I remembered where I read in Revelation where it states that the Ark of the covenant was seen in heaven in the Temple. Therefore then Ron Wyatt is a liar and a fake if he claims that he found the Ark of the Covenant in 1982.
Revelation 11:19

19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.
preston

Waverly, OH

#418575 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
With your "narrow and distorted secular" anti-catholic (narrow) thinking (mind) it is "no wonder" that you can't comprehend the"real presence" of Jesus HIMSELF, by transubstantiation in the Eucharist (His True Body and True Blood)...... Jesus' multiplication of the loaves and fishes along with His "turning water into wine" is ALSO---quite obviously "way beyond" your spiritual ability to understand and comprehend ANYTHING, when it relates to the "miraculous manifestation" that has dumbfounded Protestants like you and the rest of your 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent (confused as ever) denominations!! Yes, it does show just how (totally) "out-of-touch" you are when it comes how Jesus, truly reveals HIMSELF by HIS "real presence in the Eucharist.(John 6:47-59)..That is why you (along with your 42,000 other Protestants) have chosen to (continue) to remain on the "outside of the TRUTH" always looking in at the One (and ONLY) True Apostolic Catholic Church initiated by Jesus Christ Himself, in Matthew 16:13-21
HOJO just because I told you what ever Christian tells you doesnt mean that I am narrow minded, nor distorted in my [reasoning], and that is the key word. I can reason and it is easy to reason that Jesus was speaking in a figuritive mode, not literal. if He wasnt, then he wouldnt have said do this in Remembrance., since the act would have been sufficient.

you can throw up 42,000 number all day long but it doesnt change the fact that your church has laid that ritual on you to get your mind off of His Blood
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418576 Jan 28, 2013
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This Christian will take Jesus ANY day.
Yes---and we, as Catholics, ALL worship, believe, adhere to and follow Jesus Christ "every single day" at Daily Mass, in the Eucharist, with His TRUE "spoken and expressed words" in the Gospel, in the Sacraments, in the Adoration Chapel before the Blessed Sacrament, in the FULLNESS of the Faith and in the FULLNESS of the TRUTH, that is manifested (IN and THROUGH) His One (and ONLY One) True Apostolic Catholic Church. You and the rest of your bible only Protestant 42,000+ contradicting (half-truth, half-heresy) Christian judgmental denominations can do what you want!! Makes no difference to us!! We'll just continue to pray for you that God will "remove the condemning blindness" from your eyes!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#418577 Jan 28, 2013
Today, we don't need the Ark of the Covenant....

We need to look at the quality of craftsmanship displayed in God's dwelling place today.

Those who (Christians) are 'in Christ' make up the dwelling place of God.

1 Corinthians 3:16

16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

1 Corinthians 6:19

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

God exists in His children, not in the Ark.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#418578 Jan 28, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>do you notice that there is no mention of them being taken away nor brought back
YEP!
RCC Superiority So BUSTED

Melbourne, FL

#418579 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
With your "narrow and distorted secular" anti-catholic (narrow) thinking (mind) it is "no wonder" that you can't comprehend the"real presence" of Jesus HIMSELF, by transubstantiation in the Eucharist (His True Body and True Blood)...... Jesus' multiplication of the loaves and fishes along with His "turning water into wine" is ALSO---quite obviously "way beyond" your spiritual ability to understand and comprehend ANYTHING, when it relates to the "miraculous manifestation" that has dumbfounded Protestants like you and the rest of your 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent (confused as ever) denominations!! Yes, it does show just how (totally) "out-of-touch" you are when it comes how Jesus, truly reveals HIMSELF by HIS "real presence in the Eucharist.(John 6:47-59)..That is why you (along with your 42,000 other Protestants) have chosen to (continue) to remain on the "outside of the TRUTH" always looking in at the One (and ONLY) True Apostolic Catholic Church initiated by Jesus Christ Himself, in Matthew 16:13-21
So much talk, but zero walk.

PROVE IT.

In the early 1970's, the RCC had "independent" tests done on the human tissue from one of their supposed Eucharist real Presence miracles.

The results? It was human heart tissue. Wow! So who was murdered?

Memo to Catholics-in-denial..........

Today, we have developed amazing new forensic tests, including DNA and much more.

So why not do tests today -- like the RCC did over 40 years ago, but this time mankind will have much more information!

Why not? Because the RCC is a fraud, and these so-called miracles are all frauds.

Tests in 1970's but nothing today? Typical of a faker.

BUSTED.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#418580 Jan 28, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>HOJO just because I told you what ever Christian tells you doesnt mean that I am narrow minded, nor distorted in my [reasoning], and that is the key word. I can reason and it is easy to reason that Jesus was speaking in a figuritive mode, not literal. if He wasnt, then he wouldnt have said do this in Remembrance., since the act would have been sufficient.
you can throw up 42,000 number all day long but it doesnt change the fact that your church has laid that ritual on you to get your mind off of His Blood
We can't just debate what Christ supposedly 'really meant' from our view in the yr 2013.

The only way to know for sure what was actually taught, is to understand what the first Christians understood about the Eucharist.
Clearly, people thought the bread and wine to be the body and blood of Jesus Christ.
You're too late to change this teaching. The Apostles didn't forget to be clear Preston. They made sure Our Lords will was conveyed to the people.
We give you clear and irrefutable testimony from Ignatius (Disciple of John) and you say "oh well, the man was wrong. I'm right" .
To me, that is as bold as one can get.

Again, we don't accept the Eucharist dogma because we read about it.
Rather, we partake in it and testify to it.

It matters nothing, what you or anyone else say Jesus meant. You do not have the authority to determine such a thing. The Apostles did. They preached by word of mouth in letter. They explained it already. No one can undo it.. not even Pope Benedict The 16th has the authority to undo this. He wouldn't dare attempt to undo these first century teachings. There sacred and untouchable

Melbourne, FL

#418581 Jan 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me testify to the Eucharist.
If there was one Priest left in MN, and I had to walk ten miles barefoot in the snow to partake in the Eucharist, I would.
In fact, after Protestants slaughtered tens of thousands of Priests in Ireland in the 18th century, the Irish did something similar to that. They went in the middle of the night, to a secret place in the hills. The Priest was hidden from view so no one could identify him. He said Mass and the people snuck back home and the Priest would go anonymously with a family. He would stay in something called a 'Priest hole'. This is where he would hide til the next Mass. Anyone caught hiding a Priest or celebrating the Eucharist was arrested and killed. Google it if you think I'm lying.
We Catholics are in awe of the mystery of the Eucharist.
Why not give us a link? Your depiction is mostly BS as usual.

However, in 1727 Catholics in Ireland lost the right to vote.

In 1776, they were given the right to vote in the new USA.

So why do Catholics stab these Protestants in the back and make up lies about them?

Answer: Catholicism is Totalitarianism and always will be.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#418582 Jan 28, 2013
WHY IS IT THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ,,,

MAKES AN ALL OUT EFFORT ...

TO MAKE GOD JEALOUS to provoke HIM to anger?

(HERE BELOW IS WHAT GOD HAD TO SAY TO ISRAEL ABOUT

GRAVEN IMAGES, ICONS, THE IDOLS SUCH AS YOU YOU

WORSHIP)...

Deu 4:10 Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb,

when

the LORD said unto me,

Gather me the people together, and

I will make them hear my words,

that they may learn to fear me

all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.

Deu 4:11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.
Deu 4:12 And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.

Deu 4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

Deu 4:14 And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it.

-->NOTE <--
Deu 4:15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

Deu 4:16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

Deu 4:17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

Deu 4:18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

Deu 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deu 4:20 But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

Deu 4:21 Furthermore the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and sware that I should not go over Jordan, and that I should not go in unto that good land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance:

Deu 4:22 But I must die in this land, I must not go over Jordan: but ye shall go over, and possess that good land.

Deu 4:23 --> Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.

Deu 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Deu 4:25 When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:

Deu 4:26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD...YOU ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS BEFORE HIM.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#418583 Jan 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>SO WHY DONT YOU SNIP THE PSOTS OF TRUTH, IF ANY PSOTS ON HERE ARE STUPID, HERS TAKES TEH CAKE.
Are you silent because she is a catholic. she has only wrote ONE post that made sense and that is when she posted as Bill.
the remainder of gibberish, but then thinking about it, we recieve about the same from other catholics on here who believe their church over God and His Word.
I have questioned Truth.
But I don't think he she is Catholic.

And Catholics do not believe the Church over Gods word.
We reject your interpretations of Gods word is all.

In fact, Gods word took on an entirely different meaning once the Protestants got their hands on the New Testament in the 16th century. The Church can not listen to the thousands of private interpreters as a result of the Bible being printed.
We are not dictated by man's personal take on Holy Scripture. These teachings come from God and God only.

Melbourne, FL

#418584 Jan 28, 2013
Totalitarian Catholics will always love Mussolini...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/28/world/europ...

Creeps.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418585 Jan 28, 2013
please tell me who is god or real only god..its have name for you..he or she can read.

Melbourne, FL

#418586 Jan 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have questioned Truth.
But I don't think he she is Catholic.
And Catholics do not believe the Church over Gods word.
We reject your interpretations of Gods word is all.
In fact, Gods word took on an entirely different meaning once the Protestants got their hands on the New Testament in the 16th century. The Church can not listen to the thousands of private interpreters as a result of the Bible being printed.
We are not dictated by man's personal take on Holy Scripture. These teachings come from God and God only.
".... from God and God only."

LMAO at Catholics-in-denial.

RCC FACT..........

1212, Pope Honorius III issues a Papal Bul from God -- Closed law schools in Paris and forbid the study of civil law.

The RCC is a totalitarian organization that is and has always been against the founding principles of the USA.

No one knows what they stand for other than power and money for themselves.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418587 Jan 28, 2013
dear god
Did i need have big gun?
Clay

Chicago, IL

#418588 Jan 28, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
WORSHIP)...
Deu 4:10 Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb,
when
the LORD said unto me,
Gather me the people together, and
I will make them hear my words,
that they may learn to fear me
all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.
Deu 4:11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.
Deu 4:12 And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.
Deu 4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
Deu 4:14 And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it.
-->NOTE <--
Deu 4:15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD...YOU ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS BEFORE HIM.
SNIPPED.

Lets pretend for a moment your fantasy of being an authority on Sacred Scripture is true.

Why did God command Israel to carve images of Angels?
Could it be, images of Angels of God don't offend Him?
If Angeles don't offend Him, why does an image of Jesus and Mary offend Him?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418589 Jan 28, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
WORSHIP)...
Ah, Yes--the old "graven images" BS again! Why is it Confrinting, that you continue to " stumble and fall all over yourself" digging yourself into a "deeper and deeper" hole of anti-catholic distortion, lies and deceit. Each one of your comments only show how "desperate" that you are with your use of a "smorgasboard pyramid" of mis-interpreted bible verses to "prop up" your collapsing anti-catholic condemning (bible verse pyramid...... EVERY CATHOLIC on this forum (Clay, Anthony, Regina, myself and others ALL have experienced the vengeance, hostility and hatred that has "corrupted" your mind, heart and soul, leading you down the (wide)path of "judgmental and condemning damnation" of other TRUE Christians, especially Catholics. God will only put up with your "hate game" of Catholic Christians and other Christians who follow Jesus Christ (every day) for just "so long". Take heed to words in Galations 6:7 "Be not deceived for God is not mocked, for WHATSOEVER a man soweth--that shall he also reap!!!For he that soweth unto his own flesh, shall of the flesh "reap corruption"!!
Confrinting as you (continue) to sow condemnation, judgement, hate, etc against your other brothers and sisters in Christ, God will eventually "deal with your hostile actions". I/we/and my family as Catholics continue to pray that God will "release you" from the "bondage" of sin that has corrupted you!!
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418590 Jan 28, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Church fathers lied to us?
My goodness Preston. Who are you?
You have no business getting involved with Christian teaching like that. You can't reveal anything new! These Biblical teachings were already revealed once by God. You think the Apostolic father got it wrong??
Did God decided to reveal it to you 1900 yrs later?
What was taught was taught Preston. It can't be undone. You will not discover a secret hidden meaning to the Gospels. They already explained Our Lords will. Its done. etched in stone. Revealed to the Church for eternity.
I understand you have to degrade the Holy Eucharist because you don't have it. You have to pick it apart cuz you'll never administer it.
Frankly, I clearly see why Christ would establish such a method (bread and wine). He foresaw the Bible manipulators arising one day.
Clay, show me in the bible where God made Mary Queen of Heaven, show me in the bible where it says to pray to dead people,
show me where it says we are to make idols of saints and adorn them and burn candles and incense to them.
Show me where God gave anyone but Jesus authority, over all things in Heaven and on earth.
Show me these things Clay.
Show me where Mary ascended into heaven, and didn't die.
If you need all of the above to help you believe in a never failing Holy Faithful God.
Then you are not born again the Bible states the Holy Spirit bare witness with our spirit, "THAT HE IS"
WHEN IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN; IN THE BIBLE THE PERSON WE ARE TO FOLLOW, AND IT CLEARLY STATES WHAT WE CAN AND CAN NOT DO.
YOUR CHURCH CLEARLY TOOK THOSE TEACHINGS AND CHANGED THEM BECAUSE THE CHURCH FATHERS COULD NOT LIVE BY SUCH HARD TEACHINGS; IT CONVICTED THEM TO THE CORE OF THEIR BEING.
ONE POPE DECLARED HIMSELF VICAR , GOD DIDN'T MAKE HIM VICAR OF CHRIST
The True Vicar of Christ

Because there is a direct connection between the redemption of Christ and the ministry of the Holy Spirit, it is extremely dangerous to confuse the work of the Holy Spirit as Vicar of Christ with the position or work of any man.

As Christ Jesus had been the Master, Counselor and Guide to believers, He promised to send the Holy Spirit as His substitute so that He might abide with them for ever (John 14:16). In believers' lives, the Holy Spirit has full, immediate, and universal influence, as the Scripture so wonderfully teaches,“now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord”(II Corinthians 3:17-18).

The work of the Spirit is transforming; we are changed from one degree of glorious grace unto another, until by that same grace one day we will be perfected with Him in glory forever. How much therefore should Christians prize the full and complete ministry of the Holy Spirit!

In the face of these awesome truths concerning the role and ministry of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, it is horrendous to learn that the Vatican proclaims,

“The Pope enjoys, by divine institution, supreme, full, immediate, and universal power in the care of souls”(Catechism, paragraph 937).

Persuading men and women that Christ the Lord left a mortal man to be His vicar on earth attempts to gainsay the very purpose of Christ
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#418591 Jan 28, 2013
Who is the true Vicar of Christ?
The Roman Catholic Pope or the Holy Spirit?
As world attention focuses on Pope Benedict XVI, it is important to note that the Vatican officially teaches that the Pope is the substitute for Christ Jesus. The words of the official pronouncement are:
“The Pope, Bishop of Rome and Peter's successor,'is the perpetual and visible source and foundation of the unity both of the bishops and of the whole company of the faithful.'
'For the Roman Pontiff, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ, and as pastor of the entire Church has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise.”[Catechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition (Washington, DC: US Catholic Conference, 1994, 1997)#882.]
[Definition:“vicar”—in the broadest sense means someone who is authorized to act as a substitute or agent for a superior / compare “vicarious”—serving in the place of someone else; assuming the position, place, or office of another person]
The world again has a man in the position of “Vicar of Christ,” so it is biblically imperative to examine the true office of the Vicar of Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ entrusted the universal care of souls into the safekeeping of the Divine Person of the Holy Spirit. Concerning this Third Person of the Trinity who was to be His substitute, the Lord promised that,“when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment”(John 16:8). The Holy Spirit convicts of sin as He makes the sinner realize his lost condition and convicts him of his need of Christ's righteousness. He it is who brings a soul dead in sin to life.
This miracle of grace is spoken of in Scripture as,“the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, which He wrought in Christ when He raised Him from the dead”(Ephesians 1:19).
The majesty, greatness and indescribable power of the true office of Vicar of Christ are such that a believer stands in awe of His divine Person. That any human being should lay claim to the office of Vicar of Christ seems totally absurd and blasphemous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ecuador, first stop on Pope tour, highlights en... 9 hr Mark 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Fri Married in 9,533
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun 30 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
News Pope urges revolution to save Earth, fix 'perve... Jun 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 30
More from around the web