Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,652
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418539 Jan 27, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then I shall take him with a grain of salt
You dod that I don't recall giving you negative judgies but whatever..........lol

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418540 Jan 27, 2013
Until NOW
truth

Perth, Australia

#418541 Jan 27, 2013
if you don't have diploma
don't you
you don't need know which disease you have or your partner you or your family members..did i have right to know?
According law not..who say..Jesus Christ words describe them.
Who they are ..nice very nice people with very nice suits diploma privileged as well high education as well position..pardon..Scribe Pharisee this and that much more for describe..

''pray for your accusers''

Did you pray for them as very religion person?
o you don't need if you don't wanted ..

i think i have the best marks in school.. year one
archbishop told to my grandmother..where is white dress for this child for first communion..could you imagen that not to much on religion lesson sit with 7 years old kids then me, but i have my award yes yes..poor man my Archbishop is been in prison..as poor me..i pay heavy prize after that from very jealous teachers as well community too.
Cross o yes everyone have personal Cross.
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pad

Rockford, IL

#418542 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
THE TRINITY DOCTRINE FORGERY- MATTHEW 28:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Muslims,Jehovah Witnesses,the Jews,the Hindus,the Budhists,the Bahais,the Oneness Pentecostals whoever else you want to prove to us, KNOW that Jesus is not God,all have one thing in common,they reject emphatically that Jesus is not God,He cannot be God because God was not BORN,there is no beginning with God.The Scriptures do not have any quotes from Jesus saying that He is G O D,and so on and so forth,wake me up when it is over will you?

Guest,I thought you believed in the Godhead,and that Jesus is the fulfillment of the Godhead? Why are you sharing the obvious why Jesus is not God videos?

By the way,the very fact that all those religions,especially Islam reject the Deity of Christ proves to me even moreso that Jesus is God the Son,and that the Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit determined in their most holy sanctuary of Divine Essence that JESUS(Yeshua) would be the Incarnation of God,Emmanuel (God with us). It is the most spectacular and Holy Miracle of Divine Origin,which in all truth is beyond every human institution of understanding.God is Love,and that Divine Plan of GOD in Three Persons shows unequivocaly,in Christ the glory of the Father,in the power of the Holy Spirit.ONE GOD,forever, AMEN!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418543 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Please do so. However is mind has been blown long ago as you know he claims to have seen Jesus in Vietnam.
LOL,LOL. Didn't a lot of those soldiers returning from Vietnam come back addicted to drugs? Well mayhaps he was on something that caused him to think he saw Jesus,LOL. I'll wager that's not all he thinks he saw.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#418544 Jan 28, 2013
MISTAKE alert, They reject emphatically that Jesus is GOD!
truth

Perth, Australia

#418545 Jan 28, 2013
blow mind
no you don't need do that
i wrote proply..long time ago in matrix is evil..
now
be good

if you could reverse time correction will confirm many many non worthy things as you see today with camera as tamara =tama=as darkness for proclaim many things to be truthful..yep..in reality set up o yes set up on evil way as it is..

now
on how many place with how many face Jesus Christ is..constantly travel up trough time to everybody according you..

They will come in my name..its not me.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418546 Jan 28, 2013
i never used drugs personal not..even tablet from doctors i put in rubbish bin..not trustworthy anymore..

even if Jesus come if others say no its not Jesus or don't liked believe..did you need kill someone..noooo.

Jesus never asked that from anyone.

Did someone asked from doctor spread diseases..no..then why they pump within.

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#418547 Jan 28, 2013
Yes we looking many things but i am sorry to you if i
hurt you..no no i believe that Jesus exist..now up to me believe or not or fill his present..Jesus way is many way..we as human can't understood everything..but you need know your Creator exist its everything around you what you see and not see.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418548 Jan 28, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The Muslims,Jehovah Witnesses,the Jews,the Hindus,the Budhists,the Bahais,the Oneness Pentecostals whoever else you want to prove to us, KNOW that Jesus is not God,all have one thing in common,they reject emphatically that Jesus is not God,He cannot be God because God was not BORN,there is no beginning with God.The Scriptures do not have any quotes from Jesus saying that He is G O D,and so on and so forth,wake me up when it is over will you?
Guest,I thought you believed in the Godhead,and that Jesus is the fulfillment of the Godhead? Why are you sharing the obvious why Jesus is not God videos?
By the way,the very fact that all those religions,especially Islam reject the Deity of Christ proves to me even moreso that Jesus is God the Son,and that the Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit determined in their most holy sanctuary of Divine Essence that JESUS(Yeshua) would be the Incarnation of God,Emmanuel (God with us). It is the most spectacular and Holy Miracle of Divine Origin,which in all truth is beyond every human institution of understanding.God is Love,and that Divine Plan of GOD in Three Persons shows unequivocaly,in Christ the glory of the Father,in the power of the Holy Spirit.ONE GOD,forever, AMEN!
Let's put it this way everything I throw out there may not be what I neccesary believe in whole but looking for others views before I come to my own conclusion.

I do beleieve God and the son to be individual person/entities witht he same spirit thoughts which is the Holy Spirit of Truth.

In scripture it does reffer to the Holy Spirit as a HE but it was common to do so as we do toward referring to something in the masculine or femenine.

In theory as I had mentioned if nature is a teacher & if a woman had Identical twins it began as one embryo (not saying God was an Embryo) and split into two. One by the spirit being introduced and concieved by Mary's egg with a Y chromozone makes as much sense as any other theory.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418549 Jan 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>so tell us HOJO, how does your catholic church get enough of His body which according to YOU [which is real food} to go around when His body was taken up to heaven and there it was changed(according to Him).
why in the world cant you people see how stupid and ignorant that this idea really is?
and see how simple it is when You do and take the Lord's Supper in remembrance of Him as He said, as the Christians do.
With your "narrow and distorted secular" anti-catholic (narrow) thinking (mind) it is "no wonder" that you can't comprehend the"real presence" of Jesus HIMSELF, by transubstantiation in the Eucharist (His True Body and True Blood)...... Jesus' multiplication of the loaves and fishes along with His "turning water into wine" is ALSO---quite obviously "way beyond" your spiritual ability to understand and comprehend ANYTHING, when it relates to the "miraculous manifestation" that has dumbfounded Protestants like you and the rest of your 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent (confused as ever) denominations!! Yes, it does show just how (totally) "out-of-touch" you are when it comes how Jesus, truly reveals HIMSELF by HIS "real presence in the Eucharist.(John 6:47-59)..That is why you (along with your 42,000 other Protestants) have chosen to (continue) to remain on the "outside of the TRUTH" always looking in at the One (and ONLY) True Apostolic Catholic Church initiated by Jesus Christ Himself, in Matthew 16:13-21

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418550 Jan 28, 2013
truth wrote:
i never used drugs personal not..even tablet from doctors i put in rubbish bin..not trustworthy anymore..
even if Jesus come if others say no its not Jesus or don't liked believe..did you need kill someone..noooo.
Jesus never asked that from anyone.
Did someone asked from doctor spread diseases..no..then why they pump within.
by
Question for you. Is English a second language for you?I ask because I have much difficulty trying to figure out what it is you're trying to say in your posts. Many people who speaks English as a second language sometimes write the way you doso that's why I ask if English is a second language for you.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#418551 Jan 28, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your reasoning, Dan. How can you deny the very writings that you claim as your sole authority? They profess one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism...one church...Christ's prayer to the Father that they may be...one...
It wasn't His church that broke from protestantism, it was protestants that broke from His church.*That* is the division of which you speak. Pride manifested itself in the reformation, protestantism the result. There's reform and there's reform. Reform for the good of the Church is one thing (see Teresa of Avila, John of the Cross). Reform for the satisfaction of one's ego is quite another (see Martin Luther, et al.)
I'd been meaning to read more about Dorothy Day and found this article about her by Jim Forest entitled "Dorothy Day - Saint and Troublemaker". Seemingly a woman of contradictions, the author relates this anecdote:
"Pleased as she was when home Masses were allowed and the Liturgy translated into English, she didnít take kindly to smudging the border between the sacred and mundane. When a priest close to the community used a coffee cup for a chalice at a Mass celebrated in the soup kitchen on First Street, she afterward took the cup, kissed it, and buried it in the back yard. It was no longer suited for coffee ó it had held the Blood of Christ. I learned more about the Eucharist that day than I had from any book or sermon. It was a learning experience for the priest as well ó thereafter he used a chalice."
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/rel...
As you can see, there really were no contradictions. She was a woman of single mind and purpose. She was a daughter of the Church (with more than a bit of St. Peter in her). I hope you print this little story out and keep it close to you, read it often.
You might have mis-understood what I meant about being set apart,not divided on this earth into denominations,but set apart from the rudiments of this world,ALL believers are destined for Heaven,because we are set apart from the world.

The divisions here on earth do not surprise the Lord,He of course does not personally form every group,but by reason of obtaining the Spirit of Christ,each group is set apart unto the Lord,no longer lost in the worldliness,and seeking to follow Christ,not Man.

Dorothy Day is no different from the countless women we have in many Christian circles who give their best to the Lord,and work,labor,and love for Him.Hulda Buntain now in her 80s, was born in Canada,she met her husband as a young woman that was studying in a Bible college to become a Missionary.
She was filled with a desire to serve her Lord,and that is because she sought to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Her husband was a medical Doctor.She later decided to go through the education of medical nursing and joined her husband as he through their denomination waited for an assignment to the Mission field.

India was that country they went to and especially Calcutta.The two went with their luggage to India,and started first to feed the poor(soup Kitchen) and than as years went by,they built a hospital,and a medical school,and an orphanage,all in Calcutta,NEAR the largest Communist population in Calcutta.

Mother Teresa even went to their hospital to be treated,the sisters of her community also were helped there as well.The buntains helped the poor,but mostly gave many orphans a haven whereby they could study,and obtain degrees,and some became doctors, nurses and medical technicians.

I heard Hulda on two different occasions,once in England and here in my city in the church I attend.She is a spiritual giant as her faith in God was waxed strong in all that He has done in and through her and the husband over the span of 50+years.

I met Doctor Helen Rosevear in England.She along with a small group of missionaries blazed a trail through the Congo. Continued:
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418552 Jan 28, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt 16:8 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
In the definition of church, show me the term "Catholic Church"....
You can't....because it is not there!!!!
church: ekklesia a calling out, i.e.(concretely) a popular meeting, especially a religious congregation (Jewish synagogue, or Christian community of members on earth or saints in heaven or both):--assembly, church.
Since when does every word, every phrase, every sentence MUST be in the Bible in order for it to be true. Where does it say "in the bible" that God chose to transmit His divine words ONLY in the bible. NOWHERE!! This "bible only" distorted idea, is a "manufactured, made-up, invented myth---CONCOCTED by Protestants which has absolutely "no basis of biblical of historical truth!!
Consequently--the word Catholic doesn't need to be in the Bible, just like the word Trinity, or the words "bible only" or even the word bible!! I gave you the lengthy Church History historical documented proof of the word Catholic! Do I need to post it again for you???---And by the way---the word "ecclesia" translated from the Greek means heirarchical, authoritative, visible (Church) which parallels the New Testament --in Acts 2, where Paul speaks to the Church in Antioch with Bishops, elders, priests and deacons as (again) authoritative, heirarchical and visible---which is the One True (Universal-Catholic) Church that Jesus intitated in Matthew 16:13-21 and has continued for over 2000 years.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418553 Jan 28, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does every word, every phrase, every sentence MUST be in the Bible in order for it to be true. Where does it say "in the bible" that God chose to transmit His divine words ONLY in the bible. NOWHERE!! This "bible only" distorted idea, is a "manufactured, made-up, invented myth---CONCOCTED by Protestants which has absolutely "no basis of biblical of historical truth!!
Consequently--the word Catholic doesn't need to be in the Bible, just like the word Trinity, or the words "bible only" or even the word bible!! I gave you the lengthy Church History historical documented proof of the word Catholic! Do I need to post it again for you???---And by the way---the word "ecclesia" translated from the Greek means heirarchical, authoritative, visible (Church) which parallels the New Testament --in Acts 2, where Paul speaks to the Church in Antioch with Bishops, elders, priests and deacons as (again) authoritative, heirarchical and visible---which is the One True (Universal-Catholic) Church that Jesus intitated in Matthew 16:13-21 and has continued for over 2000 years.
Didn't Paul have to chastize PETER, the RCC idea of the 1st so called Bishop of Rome? What would happen today if say a priest were to chastize the Pope,LOL?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#418554 Jan 28, 2013
Regina,Christian women missionaries(non-Catholic) Doctor Helen Rosevear,worked in the Congo 40 years,started a medical school along with her clinic.When the Simbas(a beligerent leftist guerilla group) sought to take over the Congo,they harassed white missionaries relentlessly.Doctor Rosevear was assaulted along with a group of sisters from the "White Sisters of Africa." She stayed with them 6 months,as she and the sisters were forced to stay in the Convent,and endure ill treatment from the Simbas.

Doctor Rosevear told a group of students about that experience,I was there because I was one of the students.What God did for her and the sisters was astounding.

Mary Henderson was in her late 40s when she went to DaNang,Viet Nam as a Missionary.She was an English teacher,trained in England and South Wales.She taught a class of Vietnamese women English,and later was hired to teach the same in 4 different schools run by both the Vietnamese and the Chinese.

The young girls and boys in those schools would go to her home and study the Bible in simple English.The extent of her missionary career was not in the teaching of English,but what she opened her heart to while there,the Vietnamese and Chinese Buddhists.Her love and sweet spirit,opened the way to many hearts,not only children would respond but the parents,and grandparents became interested in what she was doing.

In DaNang 4 churches each with over 300 people were formed,and the ministers were men who went with their children to hear the Bible stories from Mary.Those individuals were converted from Buddhism,and went to be trained in a Vietnamese Bible college,and formed churches,which underwent persecution from the majority of Buddhists.Mary was unique in that she would spend hours helping people and their families when problems would arise.

I met Mary in Saigon,where she stayed until the fall of that city to the Communists.She died in South Wales years later,but what a woman! Her understanding of the Bible was in great tenderness.

Miss Bay(bye) had met the Lord in one of Mary's bible studies.She later went to a Bible College in the Philippines.The uniques story of Miss Bay was that she returned to Viet Nam after her education and worked with missionaries to preach to as many people s they could reach.Her English was superb,and she translated sermons from ministers while they preached in streets,halls,and even in large conference rooms of hospitals and so on.

The thing about her was that she had a gift of being able to draw many educated people to the Lord.Many famous and high ranking Vietnamese would attend the open air meetings in various cities,Miss Bay would explain the gospel to them in such a way,that they were moved to tears,and would seek God's forgiveness for their sins.She was known to be one of the most unique educated women to hold audiences spell bound as she talked about Christ,His life,Crucifixion and Resurrection from the dead.

Naturally I could go on with many more women,whose lives were consecrated to Him,joining in with so many believers to make disciples of all nations.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418555 Jan 28, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The Muslims,Jehovah Witnesses,the Jews,the Hindus,the Budhists,the Bahais,the Oneness Pentecostals whoever else you want to prove to us, KNOW that Jesus is not God,all have one thing in common,they reject emphatically that Jesus is not God,He cannot be God because God was not BORN,there is no beginning with God.The Scriptures do not have any quotes from Jesus saying that He is G O D,and so on and so forth,wake me up when it is over will you?
Soo. Didn't Thomas,one of the twelve referto Christ as my Lordand my GOD?

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/john/20-2...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#418557 Jan 28, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Paul have to chastize PETER, the RCC idea of the 1st so called Bishop of Rome? What would happen today if say a priest were to chastize the Pope,LOL?
How TRUE, Tony17...
Peter even denied Jesus three times, just as Jesus predicted he would. The romanists also crucified Peter... yet they still try to ram it down everyone's throat that 'Peter was their first pope'.
When we think logically, as obviously YOU are... the romanists also claim 'Jesus founded the romanist religion'... yet we know Jesus was a Jew. He would hardly have founded a romanist denomination!
As well, romanists claim Jesus started the romanist religion at the last supper... what nonsense.
But let's also look at Joan of Arc... she was branded a 'heretic' and burned at the stake for refusing to believe romanist lies, but later that same stupendous cult 'declared her a saint'!
Romanism is rife with idle talk and superstition, as well as lies, and its slaves hate it when we point out those lies. As Christians, we would never believe romanist tales; we believe CHRIST, and the Bible God gave us.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418558 Jan 28, 2013
So if Christ is not God then why do people in the scriptures worship Him? Isn't it wrong to worship anyone except God?
'

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#418559 Jan 28, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I want to ask our Catholic brethren a question. You guys tend to think that Peter was the foundation upon whom Christ built His church. You call Peter "the rock" if you may. However if the leaders of the RCC make Peter the Rock upon whom Christ built His church, ther what does that make Christ?
In Epehsians 2:20 Christ is called the CHIEF cornerstone and if Christ is the Chief Cornerstone upon whom all the Apostles and Prophets are built then how can Peter be the rock upon whom the church is built?
Either the Bible is lying or the leaders of the RCC is lying. Guess who is telling you lies. Hint,it isn't the Bible. Those of you that believe that Peter instead of Christ is the foundation upon which the church is built had better stop listening to the RCC leaders and read EPHESIANS 2;20
RIGHT ON, Tony17.
Considering these romanists claim 'Jesus founded the romanist religion at the last supper, and created its eucharist'... Christians KNOW that to be a lie.
Jesus held the last supper to commemorate his impending death on the cross, and the Lord's Table is a memorial of that supper, and a remembrance of His atoning sacrifice.. THAT is believable, and we, as Christians, believe it.
For romanists to claim Jesus instituted the romanist cult, then by rights, Jesus would have been their first pope. But looking at history, all romanist popes have been elected by mere men, and that literally attempts to shove Jesus to the back burner.

Papal claims are that 'the pope will judge mankind, but he will be judged by no one'... but we Christians also know THAT to be a heretical, blasphemous lie. Jesus will judge us all, including every pope!
Their 'eucharist' is also a lie, knowing that one of their elected popes calling himself 'Innocent 111rd' invented that tale known as transubstantiation. He insisted all romanists slaves would believe it 'on pain of excommunication and death by burning as heretic'.
Christians know that Jesus did say,'This do in remembrance of me', and He spoke figuratively when He said the bread (wafer in romanist cases) was his body, and the wine was His blood. Romanists are too brainwashed to see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... 40 min John 4
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Mr Sir 8,699
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 16 hr Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 17 hr Doc Proper 12
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Sat kent 83,899
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
More from around the web