Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596502 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418530 Jan 27, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>the catholics on here say that John was looking backwards and nero was the anti christ.
one theory is wrong.
When he was seeing the beast/kingdome he was looking backwards however when danile seen them he was looking forward. The beast at that time was Rome also into the future and the role the it would play in current world events. It's ruling/governing structure and the role of the RCC as one of the two women in Revelation.

If you like the theory of Nero more power to ya.......lol
truth

Perth, Australia

#418531 Jan 27, 2013
every spirit is not holy as well every ghost is not holy ghost..
did you know who pushing aluminum can around my house up and here..no no we can't see nothing except cane but no wind outside no no no just little bit then then again then again..must be someone guarding us..ye.. Are you sure every spirit is holy?
Why in middle night as well after midnight?
Did i pay someone?..no no no i don't have money pay that sort of guarding over me.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418532 Jan 27, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>uh yeah! I do know what that image is, since I saw Him back in 1965. how about you? when did you see him, mr sda cultist.
again, God doesnt have chromosones .Just because Jesus was inside Mary doesn't mean he had to have her DNA or any DNA. If GOD can create a man from dust, He can create Jesus' body from scratch
Mathew 24

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I think the above scriptures would include Vietnam and put you in the catagory as a FALSE PROPHET !!!

LOL
Pad

Rockford, IL

#418533 Jan 27, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxbow you are starting to sound like NASL
Thank your for sharing that about the Trinity,it was very well constructed,and easy to understand.It is true,no human being can completely understand the Trinity(Godhead).but we can understand it enough to see it in the Scriptures,and to hold it dear to our hearts as a true and everlasting DOCTRINE.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418534 Jan 27, 2013
who pump deasease in us how why..why they liked eliminated us?
Is that god who want kill us?

oh what a about documents ..is they are false..or according law we need know about diseases..not any evidence after 5 surgery ..why you need make any surgery if nothing there..is that mental document prescribe who?
someone who is not holy or who is evil purpose about elimination innocent people..

o diseases is gone..couple rosary..maybe thousand tears much more..others uncomfortable unpleasant things too..

i see trough system..what is there..my dead body ..upon that stay inner-myself..simple switch light where you can't see nothing or fill nothing..how you can see in deep sleep..how you can heal your diseases..o well must be funny comedy..

you can cry too its nice cry..by
truth

Perth, Australia

#418535 Jan 27, 2013
now my feet
what i can do with that..swallowing pain..oh did i am sick..no no no i just fill..maybe its past going past simple transform over me..
how many rosary i need pray in that name..many as i could as well be lazy and crazy too..
byyyyyyyyyyy
i am ok
still not died
must be god keep[ in mercy

Are you for sure they send me light in house..then i see that unusual movement..
o don't worry..everything will past real God words not..
one day sweet Jesus mischief will goneeeeeeeeee
byyyyyyyyyyyyy

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418536 Jan 27, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>it is a long walk from jerusalem to Gilgal, and then on to Beth-El, even tho he had his traveling buddy with him.
to heavy a load for even two men, and so the chariot doesnt enter into this equation.and you are to smart to fall for that ,to slip by you.
just another unreliable remark from a very unstable person.
You are not a Bible student are you? I can tell from some of your comments. If I were to take you on a deeper level in the scriptures and explain to you just what that chariot and whirlwind that took Elijah into heaven was it would blow your mind.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418537 Jan 27, 2013
preston wrote:
tony, the neggies are given you and I because we disagree with the sda cultist. he is very immature and does this all of the time.
Well then I shall take him with a grain of salt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418538 Jan 27, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Bible student are you? I can tell from some of your comments. If I were to take you on a deeper level in the scriptures and explain to you just what that chariot and whirlwind that took Elijah into heaven was it would blow your mind.
Please do so. However is mind has been blown long ago as you know he claims to have seen Jesus in Vietnam.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418539 Jan 27, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then I shall take him with a grain of salt
You dod that I don't recall giving you negative judgies but whatever..........lol

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418540 Jan 27, 2013
Until NOW
truth

Perth, Australia

#418541 Jan 27, 2013
if you don't have diploma
don't you
you don't need know which disease you have or your partner you or your family members..did i have right to know?
According law not..who say..Jesus Christ words describe them.
Who they are ..nice very nice people with very nice suits diploma privileged as well high education as well position..pardon..Scribe Pharisee this and that much more for describe..

''pray for your accusers''

Did you pray for them as very religion person?
o you don't need if you don't wanted ..

i think i have the best marks in school.. year one
archbishop told to my grandmother..where is white dress for this child for first communion..could you imagen that not to much on religion lesson sit with 7 years old kids then me, but i have my award yes yes..poor man my Archbishop is been in prison..as poor me..i pay heavy prize after that from very jealous teachers as well community too.
Cross o yes everyone have personal Cross.
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pad

Rockford, IL

#418542 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
THE TRINITY DOCTRINE FORGERY- MATTHEW 28:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Muslims,Jehovah Witnesses,the Jews,the Hindus,the Budhists,the Bahais,the Oneness Pentecostals whoever else you want to prove to us, KNOW that Jesus is not God,all have one thing in common,they reject emphatically that Jesus is not God,He cannot be God because God was not BORN,there is no beginning with God.The Scriptures do not have any quotes from Jesus saying that He is G O D,and so on and so forth,wake me up when it is over will you?

Guest,I thought you believed in the Godhead,and that Jesus is the fulfillment of the Godhead? Why are you sharing the obvious why Jesus is not God videos?

By the way,the very fact that all those religions,especially Islam reject the Deity of Christ proves to me even moreso that Jesus is God the Son,and that the Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit determined in their most holy sanctuary of Divine Essence that JESUS(Yeshua) would be the Incarnation of God,Emmanuel (God with us). It is the most spectacular and Holy Miracle of Divine Origin,which in all truth is beyond every human institution of understanding.God is Love,and that Divine Plan of GOD in Three Persons shows unequivocaly,in Christ the glory of the Father,in the power of the Holy Spirit.ONE GOD,forever, AMEN!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#418543 Jan 28, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Please do so. However is mind has been blown long ago as you know he claims to have seen Jesus in Vietnam.
LOL,LOL. Didn't a lot of those soldiers returning from Vietnam come back addicted to drugs? Well mayhaps he was on something that caused him to think he saw Jesus,LOL. I'll wager that's not all he thinks he saw.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#418544 Jan 28, 2013
MISTAKE alert, They reject emphatically that Jesus is GOD!
truth

Perth, Australia

#418545 Jan 28, 2013
blow mind
no you don't need do that
i wrote proply..long time ago in matrix is evil..
now
be good

if you could reverse time correction will confirm many many non worthy things as you see today with camera as tamara =tama=as darkness for proclaim many things to be truthful..yep..in reality set up o yes set up on evil way as it is..

now
on how many place with how many face Jesus Christ is..constantly travel up trough time to everybody according you..

They will come in my name..its not me.
truth

Perth, Australia

#418546 Jan 28, 2013
i never used drugs personal not..even tablet from doctors i put in rubbish bin..not trustworthy anymore..

even if Jesus come if others say no its not Jesus or don't liked believe..did you need kill someone..noooo.

Jesus never asked that from anyone.

Did someone asked from doctor spread diseases..no..then why they pump within.

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#418547 Jan 28, 2013
Yes we looking many things but i am sorry to you if i
hurt you..no no i believe that Jesus exist..now up to me believe or not or fill his present..Jesus way is many way..we as human can't understood everything..but you need know your Creator exist its everything around you what you see and not see.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#418548 Jan 28, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The Muslims,Jehovah Witnesses,the Jews,the Hindus,the Budhists,the Bahais,the Oneness Pentecostals whoever else you want to prove to us, KNOW that Jesus is not God,all have one thing in common,they reject emphatically that Jesus is not God,He cannot be God because God was not BORN,there is no beginning with God.The Scriptures do not have any quotes from Jesus saying that He is G O D,and so on and so forth,wake me up when it is over will you?
Guest,I thought you believed in the Godhead,and that Jesus is the fulfillment of the Godhead? Why are you sharing the obvious why Jesus is not God videos?
By the way,the very fact that all those religions,especially Islam reject the Deity of Christ proves to me even moreso that Jesus is God the Son,and that the Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit determined in their most holy sanctuary of Divine Essence that JESUS(Yeshua) would be the Incarnation of God,Emmanuel (God with us). It is the most spectacular and Holy Miracle of Divine Origin,which in all truth is beyond every human institution of understanding.God is Love,and that Divine Plan of GOD in Three Persons shows unequivocaly,in Christ the glory of the Father,in the power of the Holy Spirit.ONE GOD,forever, AMEN!
Let's put it this way everything I throw out there may not be what I neccesary believe in whole but looking for others views before I come to my own conclusion.

I do beleieve God and the son to be individual person/entities witht he same spirit thoughts which is the Holy Spirit of Truth.

In scripture it does reffer to the Holy Spirit as a HE but it was common to do so as we do toward referring to something in the masculine or femenine.

In theory as I had mentioned if nature is a teacher & if a woman had Identical twins it began as one embryo (not saying God was an Embryo) and split into two. One by the spirit being introduced and concieved by Mary's egg with a Y chromozone makes as much sense as any other theory.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418549 Jan 28, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>so tell us HOJO, how does your catholic church get enough of His body which according to YOU [which is real food} to go around when His body was taken up to heaven and there it was changed(according to Him).
why in the world cant you people see how stupid and ignorant that this idea really is?
and see how simple it is when You do and take the Lord's Supper in remembrance of Him as He said, as the Christians do.
With your "narrow and distorted secular" anti-catholic (narrow) thinking (mind) it is "no wonder" that you can't comprehend the"real presence" of Jesus HIMSELF, by transubstantiation in the Eucharist (His True Body and True Blood)...... Jesus' multiplication of the loaves and fishes along with His "turning water into wine" is ALSO---quite obviously "way beyond" your spiritual ability to understand and comprehend ANYTHING, when it relates to the "miraculous manifestation" that has dumbfounded Protestants like you and the rest of your 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent (confused as ever) denominations!! Yes, it does show just how (totally) "out-of-touch" you are when it comes how Jesus, truly reveals HIMSELF by HIS "real presence in the Eucharist.(John 6:47-59)..That is why you (along with your 42,000 other Protestants) have chosen to (continue) to remain on the "outside of the TRUTH" always looking in at the One (and ONLY) True Apostolic Catholic Church initiated by Jesus Christ Himself, in Matthew 16:13-21

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Mr Sir 9,534
News Cuba's Havana Archbishop, Cardinal Jaime Ortega... 5 hr LIGERPUROMARICO 4
News Ecuador, first stop on Pope tour, highlights en... 21 hr Mark 1
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... Jun 30 2all 42
News Milwaukee Art Museum's embrace of condom portra... Jun 29 The Anti- Islamist 1
News Pope's Leaked Encyclical on Climate Change Has ... Jun 26 Buybull Mullahs 6
News Global warming deniers unimpressed with pope's ... Jun 26 Earthling-1 118
More from around the web