Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
403,101 - 403,120 of 536,750 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

no roman Greek been been before
now
how you can attack others but you did not know everything ok maybe you know but with great reason you attack others..
don't forget please
we have all culture religion tribe people this or that
then
we as human born like that as well have something
from that as tradition or culture..
socci

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
20th CENTURY ATROCITIES OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

not everybody has account to see the film. there are dozens of other links..

socci

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Guest wrote:
THE TRINITY DOCTRINE FORGERY- MATTHEW 28:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

forgery?

Mt 28:19 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
socci

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

truth wrote:
Are you for sure confe
Jesus Christ body is in jerusalem..i am not sure in that..are you for sure peter is in Rome..i am not for sure alive and real apostol peter is not in Rome as well he is on other place..
nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Where is real mother mary ..how many mary you have
many many many mary in one they will tell you
many many many jesus they will tell you
Are you for sure confeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Even mohamed is not thereeeeeeee..mecca..no holy mecca is not holy place noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
falseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee confeeeeeeee
now you are protestant
good
don't protest everything
think proply with your head if you could
where is that beautifull mother as well her son
where is holy mohamed too
please point finger whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
they calculated
o did they are corect
nooooooooooooo confeeeeeeeeeee
they are not corect
on this planet not will be in future life

Mohammed is roasting in hell!

Mary is still in her grave according to the Bible. Only God knows the state of the dead. He has revealed this to us.

Peter's grave was found in Jerusalem.

Jesus is risen!! and returns soon!!
socci

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
I am just pointing out to "you" and all Protestants, atheists and agnostics how "all of you" (hatefilled anti-catholics) use "any dirt you can dig up" to further your vengeance, hostility and rage
by purposely and conveniently "overlooking" the all of the "same immoral degredation (killing, sexual abuse and any and all sinful actions) of "your own failed religious and non-religious organizations and denominational beliefs". Jesus established, formed and initiated His Church---"to save sinners"! Just because some of its followers stray and commit sin, doesn't mean that Our Lords One True Church was not founded by Jesus Christ HIMSELF, to teach His infallible TRUTH..... Since the Reformation (Anti-Catholic bashing) has been the (desperate ploy) that the majority of "antagonistic" non-catholics use, in order to (unsuccessfully support) their own (half-truth)(half-heresy) "failed beliefs".
The other 1.168 Billion (faith-filled) Catholics around the world, "know the Truth" and that is why the Catholic Church continues to grow (each and every year) "up 1.5% in 2012 while ALL OTHER Protestant groups continue to decline in numbers (the majority of those converting to the TRUE FAITH and Salvation in Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church---historically and biblically PROVEN for over 2000 years!!

It's not hard to dig up dirt on the Roman Church. They commit crimes every day. There are over one billion Catholics only due to war and genocide of non-catholics.

This prot/cat fight the Catholic will win here on earth until the end. It will not be worth it. Flee the harlot before your eternal soul is lost!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

they are in advance
they know about you much more before you not born..now
i don't care not because of that..i am very happy before they want ..its will be nothing for someone who want but can't have its not belong to them..no..film still going..yes yes its will be stop..
zipppppppppppppp
don't cry when i died
i see my graveyard
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jesus read everything now..he know our weakness sin error as well goodness.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just pointing out to "you" and all Protestants, atheists and agnostics how "all of you" (hatefilled anti-catholics) use "any dirt you can dig up" to further your vengeance, hostility and rage
by purposely and conveniently "overlooking" the all of the "same immoral degredation (killing, sexual abuse and any and all sinful actions) of "your own failed religious and non-religious organizations and denominational beliefs". Jesus established, formed and initiated His Church---"to save sinners"! Just because some of its followers stray and commit sin, doesn't mean that Our Lords One True Church was not founded by Jesus Christ HIMSELF, to teach His infallible TRUTH..... Since the Reformation (Anti-Catholic bashing) has been the (desperate ploy) that the majority of "antagonistic" non-catholics use, in order to (unsuccessfully support) their own (half-truth)(half-heresy) "failed beliefs".
The other 1.168 Billion (faith-filled) Catholics around the world, "know the Truth" and that is why the Catholic Church continues to grow (each and every year) "up 1.5% in 2012 while ALL OTHER Protestant groups continue to decline in numbers (the majority of those converting to the TRUE FAITH and Salvation in Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church---historically and biblically PROVEN for over 2000 years!!
hojo, I dropped out of the RCC years ago but it had nothing to do with the scandals (I didn't even know about them then). Every religion has its faults, well I should say "sinners" but that doesn't mean the religion is to blame. But to believe there's ONE TRUE RELIGION for the entire universe is ludicrous. If there's life elsewhere, did Jesus take on their form and sacrifice Himself as He supposedly did here? If Jesus were indeed the Son of God it would have to be a universal happening, or did He come to this one little planet because we're that unique and important? With God, it would have to be all or nothing.

Do you honestly believe ONLY the RCC has the entire "truth"? The only ones making that claim are the pope and his devotees. Through much study, I find many Catholic claims just aren't true. Most Catholic dogma isn't bible-based, if the bible is important to you. "Hate-filled people"? Are they hate-filled because very little, and in some cases, NOTHING is being done about the guilty priests who actually did abuse children. If that were you or me, we'd have been in prison a long time ago. There's evidence Ratzinger ordered SILENCE when the abuses became public - yet he still was voted in as pope. Maybe that was even one reason why. I know you're an intelligent person, and that may even be part of why you refuse to question or doubt your faith. If ever you found concrete fault (and there is evidence of a LOT of that) your faith could no longer stand and your entire belief system, probably of a lifetime, would disintegrate and you'd be left with NOTHING. I know that's a scary thought but I faced it and so can anyone else. I found that what I'd been taught for so many years was often no more than "pious legends" and that there were many itinerant preachers eerily similar to Christ, who taught the same, were even rumored to have died and returned...study enough of ALL "savior" claims and you can almost see how everything eventually "morphed" into what today's bibles claim. I was so disappointed and even angry to a degree. I think the resurrection, if there was any at all, would have been a spiritual, and not a physical "return". When Jesus said "the Kingdom of God is within you", did He mean that if you cut a body open you'll find a little "city" or equiv. in there? Of course not; He was speaking of a spiritual, not a literal, Kingdom. I think that's probably on the same level as the "physical" Resurrection. It's certainly possible, and well worth considering.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

i liked be honest with you not..i told you one up other down third cross over but down
two hearts one rimind but cross over its stay as 45 degree tiny piramide or trangle where light past..no eye nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo

its stay all around
3x
rest
rest 1000

now hi hi hi i am very happy person within myself..very easy recover from someone mistake..but you don't need worry..i need past trough everything..i am strong within myself...

remember trough each heavenly triangle going ''light''

ha ha ha ha ha

i am very happy full of joy

did you ever hear about that
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

now yes one control 3x heaven

but
what is left
then

could you imagen heart where light past direct to heaven..
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppp
ha ha ha ha

be bless who is poor
be bless who is pure in heart

bless your enemy
who accuse you
bless who prosecuted you
who judge you

Where they will be on that day..ones implemented finish?!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
oh, I almost forgot ... FYI - there is no possible way Constantine could have waged war against Muslims, Clay, and your statement shows me you still have not read what I wrote.
-
Islam was not a religion until 300 years AFTER Constantine's death - can you understand that? can you understand what I am trying to get through to you?
-
For 300 years AFTER Constantine waged war in the Name of God - FOR the Roman Catholic Church - Muslims did not exist. There were, however, people native to the area that followers of Constantine continued to war with and persecute. They got tired of it. Their response was to fight back and Muhammad created Islam to *unite* the native people together....
...much like Constantine did when he started Wars for God to *unite* everyone under one religion and one government.
-
.... and we have been dealing with the sheer horror of that since!
-
-
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Constantine lived 300 years old and then got tired?
or,
Oh, please! misquote me and say I believe Constantine was 300 years old? and by your gross misquote you think you can flip my statement on its ear? this just makes you look ridiculous.
-
Robert F wrote:
After Constantine lived in (Byzantium, New Rome,Constantinople,) he and his followers, for 300 years waged war and persecuted who?
Constantine's warmongering in the "Name of God" was contagious and planted that sort of seed in the minds of the people in the area ... that it was OK to wage WAR in the name of God.
Robert F wrote:
You are really going to have to connect the dots for me, because the Roman Empire split up, and dissolved. After the RCC, there was no Roman Empire.(It is like you are saying it is the fault of Hawaii that there was a Civil War in the U.S., and the North won the War, before it became a state....) Your logic eludes me.
I know there was no longer Roman Empire.... but the mindset of murdering and torturing was well established by the time Muhammad came on the scene.
-
Civil War and Hawaii? you need to come up with a more cohesive analogy than that as far as Hawaii goes, it wasn't even on the "US" map during the Civil War - let alone its inhabitants.
-
-
Robert F wrote:
Then what does this have to do with the CC in Rome, if the Ottoman Turks(Muslim) invaded Constantinople, and Rome responded with a call to defend Constantinople and surrounding territories?
as in the anti-drug commercial
the father asks his son where he learned to take drugs?
the kid says, "I learned it by watching YOU, dad. I learned it by watching you."

after 300 years of watching wars and torture waged by "Catholics" in the area, Islam was born ... "they learned it by watching the Catholics." ... for 300 years.

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Protestants do agree among themselves on one thing and one thing only--that the Catholic Church is wrong. Poor things ... ROFMLAO!!!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

o you are wrong..you are what..perfection see others what you don't liked see
but i say to you hunter is allwayes hunter since creation man in this form..

many form exist
in all aspect of life
now
you are against me
why?

many planets will be connected..its been reason hide us and protected us in this form..you are joking with us don't you..
we are so simple as well ordinary very joly if i want something i can..now you try explain on deference way..i don't wanted hear about that ..i am myself as always i been..

future will be deference
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

you are wrong guest

we know who have that hat as Muslim too,
become challenge about what?
no
you can't win on your way

we know tooooooooooo trough symbols
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

i told you
does meter how much they multiply

one press
when implemented its finish
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

no
they want ones more implemented..its will be appiering out then
good byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

me
not me
i did not do nothing at all
not spend any money nooooooooo
why should be

Are you for sure one pope is not been Muslim?

o well
free thinking
please don't be judge
i am not looking like others not at all
this planet don't need nothing from weapons or energy as we have today..noooooo

its not mean you don't liked people religion tribe culture or way living..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
-
-
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
hojo, I dropped out of the RCC years ago but it had nothing to do with the scandals (I didn't even know about them then). Every religion has its faults, well I should say "sinners" but that doesn't mean the religion is to blame. But to believe there's ONE TRUE RELIGION for the entire universe is ludicrous. If there's life elsewhere, did Jesus take on their form and sacrifice Himself as He supposedly did here? If Jesus were indeed the Son of God it would have to be a universal happening, or did He come to this one little planet because we're that unique and important? With God, it would have to be all or nothing.
Do you honestly believe ONLY the RCC has the entire "truth"? The only ones making that claim are the pope and his devotees. Through much study, I find many Catholic claims just aren't true. Most Catholic dogma isn't bible-based, if the bible is important to you. "Hate-filled people"? Are they hate-filled because very little, and in some cases, NOTHING is being done about the guilty priests who actually did abuse children. If that were you or me, we'd have been in prison a long time ago. There's evidence Ratzinger ordered SILENCE when the abuses became public - yet he still was voted in as pope. Maybe that was even one reason why. I know you're an intelligent person, and that may even be part of why you refuse to question or doubt your faith. If ever you found concrete fault (and there is evidence of a LOT of that) your faith could no longer stand and your entire belief system, probably of a lifetime, would disintegrate and you'd be left with NOTHING.

>>>> clipped for space <<<<<
-
-
hojo, the Catholic church has been covering up for pedophiles FAR LONGER than Protestants have even been around. The POPE himself covered up the scandal ... and that is what most likely qualified him for the position of Pope. For Protestants to catch up with the Catholic church in this regard, Catholics would have to standstill and mark time for 1,500 years.
-
geeze ..Here in the U.S. creeps who have photos of naked children call it "Freedom of Speech" and their right to pass those photos around.
It's not freedom of speech. It's a photo of a CRIME OCCURRING in real time.
-
The Catholic church is directly responsible for more crime and murder and torture on this planet than any other organization.
-
Wake up.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
-
-
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe ONLY the RCC has the entire "truth"? The only ones making that claim are the pope and his devotees. Through much study, I find many Catholic claims just aren't true. Most Catholic dogma isn't bible-based, if the bible is important to you. "Hate-filled people"? Are they hate-filled because very little, and in some cases, NOTHING is being done about the guilty priests who actually did abuse children. If that were you or me, we'd have been in prison a long time ago. There's evidence Ratzinger ordered SILENCE when the abuses became public - yet he still was voted in as pope. Maybe that was even one reason why. I know you're an intelligent person, and that may even be part of why you refuse to question or doubt your faith. If ever you found concrete fault (and there is evidence of a LOT of that) your faith could no longer stand and your entire belief system, probably of a lifetime, would disintegrate and you'd be left with NOTHING.

>>>> clipped for space <<<<<
-
-
hojo, the Catholic church has been covering up for pedophiles FAR LONGER than Protestants have even been around. The POPE himself covered up the scandal ... and that is what most likely qualified him for the position of Pope. For Protestants to catch up with the Catholic church in this regard, Catholics would have to standstill and mark time for 1,500 years!
-
geeze ..Here in the U.S. creeps who have photos of naked children call it "Freedom of Speech" and their right to pass those photos around.
It's not freedom of speech. It's a photo of a CRIME OCCURRING in real time.
-
The Catholic church is directly responsible for more crime and murder and torture on this planet than any other organization.
-
Wake up.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

not will be freedom
not any freedom
from last 3000
will be left
only

where is there
here on earth
noooooooooooooooooooooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
-
oh, I almost forgot ... FYI - there is no possible way Constantine could have waged war against Muslims, Clay, and your statement shows me you still have not read what I wrote.
-
Islam was not a religion until 300 years AFTER Constantine's death - can you understand that? can you understand what I am trying to get through to you?
-
For 300 years AFTER Constantine waged war in the Name of God - FOR the Roman Catholic Church - Muslims did not exist. There were, however, people native to the area that followers of Constantine continued to war with and persecute. They got tired of it. Their response was to fight back and Muhammad created Islam to *unite* the native people together....
...much like Constantine did when he started Wars for God to *unite* everyone under one religion and one government.
-
.... and we have been dealing with the sheer horror of that since!
-
-
Clay wrote:
That was my point silly. You said Muslims learned from Constantine how to wage war.
Now you're trying to make it seem like i am the one who lacks historical knowledge?
-
another flip answer from you - I'm not surprised.
-
Muslims learned from watching *followers* of Constantine (a.k.a. "Catholics") wage war - in the Name of God - in the area.
-
They were followers of Constantine - they certainly were NOT following Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••