Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,463
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#418272 Jan 26, 2013
For the love of money!!!!!

Canon City, Colorado (CNN)-- Life begins at conception, according to the Catholic Church, but in a wrongful death suit in Colorado, a Catholic health care company has argued just the opposite.

A fetus is not legally a person until it is born, the hospital's lawyers have claimed in its defense. And now it may be up to the state's Supreme Court to decide.

Lori Stodghill was 28 weeks pregnant when she went to the emergency room of St. Thomas More Hospital in Canon City vomiting and short of breath, according to a court document.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#418273 Jan 26, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Those who deny the Authoritive Word of God he is Anti-Christ. The RCC is a great example of denial of the Gods written word.
The Catholic Church has never denied the authority of scripture or God's written word.

We simply deny that every protestant (and SDA cultist) who declares themselves guided by the Holy Spirit is therefore a paper pope and has the authority to use their own personal judgement on the meaning of scripture.

Happy Sabbath!

Location hidden

#418274 Jan 26, 2013
230 185
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
there is only one God Oxbow 'ONE' 3 persons in one Holy Righteous God. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, The Holy Trinity
Jesus Himself the Father and I are one. Jesus is the word of God, He was with God in the beginning, The Word was God, John 1
We are just discussing a different of opinions here Oxbow, please don't get insulting.
I don't live in the back woods, as a Canadian I would rather that pipe line never got built, its a disaster waiting to happen.
You must admit...you asking such an asinine question as:Is the deity of Christ biblical? certainly supports "You, evidently, live so far back in the woods, there is not enough pipe to pipe in some sunshine to you!!!!"

You are refusing to believe Scripture that supports the fact that the Bible teaches Christ is the Son of God.

The Catholic religion teaches that Christ is the Incarnate Son of God...Do you also deny their teaching as well as the words of God and Christ...quote: He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

There is no question that Christ is the Son of God..God said so and so did Christ!!!!!

Location hidden

#418275 Jan 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe - instead of playing word games for your personal kicks- you should unequivocally state what you believe God is and what Christ is.
If you really want to know what I think on this, then look up what the Catholic Church authoritatively teaches on it. I won't waver from them.
That is what true faith in Christ means. Trust in His infallible guidance on faith and morals from the only Church that existed in 33 AD, 100 AD, 300 AD, 600 AD .....
070 065

Why are you not answering my question??? Afraid of the truth????

Question. Your religion teaches that Christ is the Incarnate Son of God?????!!!!! Why do you not believe what your religion teaches???
Clay

United States

#418276 Jan 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
070 065
Why are you not answering my question??? Afraid of the truth????
Question. Your religion teaches that Christ is the Incarnate Son of God?????!!!!! Why do you not believe what your religion teaches???
I do believe it. Nuff said. now go play with someone else.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#418277 Jan 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
230 185
<quoted text>
You must admit...you asking such an asinine question as:Is the deity of Christ biblical? certainly supports "You, evidently, live so far back in the woods, there is not enough pipe to pipe in some sunshine to you!!!!"
You are refusing to believe Scripture that supports the fact that the Bible teaches Christ is the Son of God.
The Catholic religion teaches that Christ is the Incarnate Son of God...Do you also deny their teaching as well as the words of God and Christ...quote: He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
There is no question that Christ is the Son of God..God said so and so did Christ!!!!!
What does it mean that Jesus is the Son of God?"

Answer: Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. God did not get married and have a son. God did not mate with Mary and, together with her, produce a son. Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form (John 1:1, 14). Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. Luke 1:35 declares,“The angel answered,'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.’”

During His trial before the Jewish leaders, the High Priest demanded of Jesus,“I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God”(Matthew 26:63).“’Yes, it is as you say,’ Jesus replied.‘But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven’”(Matthew 26:64). The Jewish leaders responded by accusing Jesus of blasphemy (Matthew 26:65-66). Later, before Pontius Pilate,“The Jews insisted,‘We have a law, and according to that law He must die, because He claimed to be the Son of God’”(John 19:7). Why would His claiming to be the Son of God be considered blasphemy and be worthy of a death sentence? The Jewish leaders understood exactly what Jesus meant by the phrase “Son of God.” To be the Son of God is to be of the same nature as God. The Son of God is “of God.” The claim to be of the same nature as God—to in fact be God—was blasphemy to the Jewish leaders; therefore, they demanded Jesus’ death, in keeping with Leviticus 24:15. Hebrews 1:3 expresses this very clearly,“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being.”

Another example can be found in John 17:12 where Judas is described as the “son of perdition.” John 6:71 tells us that Judas was the son of Simon. What does John 17:12 mean by describing Judas as the “son of perdition”? The word perdition means “destruction, ruin, waste.” Judas was not the literal son of “ruin, destruction, and waste,” but those things were the identity of Judas' life. Judas was a manifestation of perdition. In this same way, Jesus is the Son of God. The Son of God is God. Jesus is God made manifest (John 1:1, 14).

Related Topics:

What does it mean that Jesus is the Son of Man?

What does it mean that Jesus is the son of David?

What is the doctrine of eternal Sonship and is it biblical?

What does it mean that Jesus is God's only begotten son?

Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?

gotquestions.ca

----------
Clay

United States

#418278 Jan 26, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but clay, you got things backwards, the early church always taught [sola scripture] and your church disagreed with [sola scripture] in the 16th century and they brought forth their own false thelogy equating oral traditon on a par with the bible.
Part of the reason for this is based on the findings of the Council of Trent that was held in the mid 16th Century. The Catholic Encyclopedia reports:
The Council, as is evident, held that there are Divine traditions not contained in Holy Scripture, revelations made to the Apostles either orally by Jesus Christ or by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost and transmitted by the Apostles to the Church. Holy Scripture is therefore not the only theological source of the Revelation made by God to His Church. Side by side with Scripture there is tradition, side by side with the written revelation there is the oral revelation.
http://www.cogwriter.com/tradition.htm
The Council of Trent, as you are aware, was held in response to the reformers preaching a different gospel. Among other false teachings being preached, Sola Scripture was one that the Church - in her God given authority- addressed with an infallible declaration.
The Church did NOT invent Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture at the council, but re affirmed those first century teachings to clear up any confusion.

Location hidden

#418279 Jan 26, 2013
276 239 070 065
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe it. Nuff said. now go play with someone else.
So then....now you know....Christ is not God...and God ain't Christ...

Since: Nov 08

usa

#418280 Jan 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
For the love of money!!!!!
Canon City, Colorado (CNN)-- Life begins at conception, according to the Catholic Church, but in a wrongful death suit in Colorado, a Catholic health care company has argued just the opposite.
A fetus is not legally a person until it is born, the hospital's lawyers have claimed in its defense. And now it may be up to the state's Supreme Court to decide.
Lori Stodghill was 28 weeks pregnant when she went to the emergency room of St. Thomas More Hospital in Canon City vomiting and short of breath, according to a court document.
like i've said many times the church changes it's position/traditions to suit what ever situation comes up,a true church of god would stick to the word of god and not change it as often as we change our socks.

Location hidden

#418281 Jan 26, 2013
277 230 165
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it mean that Jesus is the Son of God?"
Answer: Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. God did not get married and have a son. God did not mate with Mary and, together with her, produce a son. Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form (John 1:1, 14). Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. Luke 1:35 declares,“The angel answered,'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.’”
During His trial before the Jewish leaders, the High Priest demanded of Jesus,“I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God”(Matthew 26:63).“’Yes, it is as you say,’ Jesus replied.‘But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven’”(Matthew 26:64). The Jewish leaders responded by accusing Jesus of blasphemy (Matthew 26:65-66). Later, before Pontius Pilate,“The Jews insisted,‘We have a law, and according to that law He must die, because He claimed to be the Son of God’”(John 19:7). Why would His claiming to be the Son of God be considered blasphemy and be worthy of a death sentence? The Jewish leaders understood exactly what Jesus meant by the phrase “Son of God.” To be the Son of God is to be of the same nature as God. The Son of God is “of God.” The claim to be of the same nature as God—to in fact be God—was blasphemy to the Jewish leaders; therefore, they demanded Jesus’ death, in keeping with Leviticus 24:15. Hebrews 1:3 expresses this very clearly,“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being.”
Another example can be found in John 17:12 where Judas is described as the “son of perdition.” John 6:71 tells us that Judas was the son of Simon. What does John 17:12 mean by describing Judas as the “son of perdition”? The word perdition means “destruction, ruin, waste.” Judas was not the literal son of “ruin, destruction, and waste,” but those things were the identity of Judas' life. Judas was a manifestation of perdition. In this same way, Jesus is the Son of God. The Son of God is God. Jesus is God made manifest (John 1:1, 14).
Related Topics:
What does it mean that Jesus is the Son of Man?
What does it mean that Jesus is the son of David?
What is the doctrine of eternal Sonship and is it biblical?
What does it mean that Jesus is God's only begotten son?
Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?
gotquestions.ca
----------

Why are you not answering my question??? "Do you also deny their teaching as well as the words of God and Christ."
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418282 Jan 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

Catholic murdering of the blood of believers for a period of 650 years,)
That would sodomize thousands of children over the centuries,
I will help you, Confrinting with your "own history" of Protestant
murdering of Catholics and the "hypocricy" that has corrupted you!

How many Catholics were murdered by the Protestants during their "reformation"?

Calvin sought to persecute Roman Catholics so as to keep Protestant believers in the lands divided by the Reformation faithful to his new teachings. He viciously persecuted the Spaniard, Michael Servetus,a Catholic, having him burnt alive on October 27, 1553. As early as 1545, Calvin had written,“If he [Servetus] comes to Geneva, I will never allow him to depart alive.”

Melancthon, one of the more mild reformers and the editor for Luther’s many works and teachings, would write to Bullinger,“I am astonished that some persons denounce the severity that was so justly used in that case.”[In reference to execution of Roman Catholics]

Theodore of Beza wrote:“What crime can be greater or more heinous than heresy, which sets at nought the word of God and all ecclesiastic discipline? Christian magistrates, do your duty to God [speaking in Calvin's Geneva of 1554], who has put the sword into your hands for the honor of His majesty; strike valiantly these Catholic monsters in the guise of men.” He went on to characterize those who demanded freedom of conscience “worse than the tyranny of the pope. It is better to have a tyrant, no matter how cruel he may be, than to let everyone do as he pleases.”

Martin Luther also fanned the flames of Catholic intolerance,“Whoever teaches otherwise than I teach, condemns God, and must remain a child of hell.”

King Henry VIII of England, who took upon himself the role of grand royal inquisitor, took the lives of some 72,000 Catholics, many who were cruelly tortured.

Queen Elizabeth, proved herself the former’s daughter by putting to death more Catholics in one year than the Inquisition had done in 331 years!

Irish Catholic Holocaust ---. By the mid-19th century, Ireland was a country of Eight Million, mostly peasants. As a result of years of exploitation, they survived as tenant farmers and were never far from economic disaster. They were forced to exist on a single crop: the potato. A disease turned the potato into a foul slime. When the Irish masses turned to the British government for relief, they were denied.

Meanwhile,“Food, from 30 to 50 shiploads per day, was removed at gunpoint (from Ireland) by 12,000 British constables, reinforced by 200,000 British soldiers, warships, excise vessels, and coast guards... Britain seized from Ireland’s producers tens of millions of head of livestock, tens of millions of tons of flour, grains, meat, poultry and dairy products-enough to sustain 18-million persons.”[20]. Note: While the British occupied Northern Ireland millions of Irish Catholics were starving from lack of food not the British.

Gallagher estimates 2 million died from the famine. Writer Chris Fogarty, places the numbers “murdered at approximately 5.16 million, making it the Irish holocaust.” Distinguished legal scholars, like Professors Charles Rice of Notre Dame U. and Francis A. Boyle, U. of Illinois, believe that under International Law, that the British pursued a barbarous policy of mass starvation of Catholics in Ireland from 1845-50, and that such conduct constituted “genocide.”
v
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418283 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
their own ungodly actions/purpose..
Would murder ( be guilty of the blood of believers for a period of 650 years,)
I will help you, Confrinting with your "own history" of Protestant
murdering of Catholics and the "hypocricy" that has corrupted you!

How many Catholics were murdered by the Protestants during their "reformation"?

Calvin sought to persecute Roman Catholics so as to keep Protestant believers in the lands divided by the Reformation faithful to his new teachings. He viciously persecuted the Spaniard, Michael Servetus,a Catholic, having him burnt alive on October 27, 1553. As early as 1545, Calvin had written,“If he [Servetus] comes to Geneva, I will never allow him to depart alive.”

Melancthon, one of the more mild reformers and the editor for Luther’s many works and teachings, would write to Bullinger,“I am astonished that some persons denounce the severity that was so justly used in that case.”[In reference to execution of Roman Catholics]

Theodore of Beza wrote:“What crime can be greater or more heinous than heresy, which sets at nought the word of God and all ecclesiastic discipline? Christian magistrates, do your duty to God [speaking in Calvin's Geneva of 1554], who has put the sword into your hands for the honor of His majesty; strike valiantly these Catholic monsters in the guise of men.” He went on to characterize those who demanded freedom of conscience “worse than the tyranny of the pope. It is better to have a tyrant, no matter how cruel he may be, than to let everyone do as he pleases.”

Martin Luther also fanned the flames of Catholic intolerance,“Whoever teaches otherwise than I teach, condemns God, and must remain a child of hell.”

King Henry VIII of England, who took upon himself the role of grand royal inquisitor, took the lives of some 72,000 Catholics, many who were cruelly tortured.

Queen Elizabeth, proved herself the former’s daughter by putting to death more Catholics in one year than the Inquisition had done in 331 years!

Irish Catholic Holocaust ---. By the mid-19th century, Ireland was a country of Eight Million, mostly peasants. As a result of years of exploitation, they survived as tenant farmers and were never far from economic disaster. They were forced to exist on a single crop: the potato. A disease turned the potato into a foul slime. When the Irish masses turned to the British government for relief, they were denied.

Meanwhile,“Food, from 30 to 50 shiploads per day, was removed at gunpoint (from Ireland) by 12,000 British constables, reinforced by 200,000 British soldiers, warships, excise vessels, and coast guards... Britain seized from Ireland’s producers tens of millions of head of livestock, tens of millions of tons of flour, grains, meat, poultry and dairy products-enough to sustain 18-million persons.”[20]. Note: While the British occupied Northern Ireland millions of Irish Catholics were starving from lack of food not the British.

Gallagher estimates 2 million died from the famine. Writer Chris Fogarty, places the numbers “murdered at approximately 5.16 million, making it the Irish holocaust.” Distinguished legal scholars, like Professors Charles Rice of Notre Dame U. and Francis A. Boyle, U. of Illinois, believe that under International Law, that the British pursued a barbarous policy of mass starvation of Catholics in Ireland from 1845-50, and that such conduct constituted “genocide.”

usa

#418284 Jan 26, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then why won't you do that, instead of speaking out of the "side of your mouth"!!
JESUS SAID----In Matthew 16:13-21 Jesus formed, initiated and authenticated His (One and ONLY Universal Church) and that Histoically7 "proven" Church was Catholic for over 2000 years. It is the same Church that Jesus' Apostles started after Pentecost in Antioch.(Acts 2) It is the same "Universal-Catholic" Church that is visible, heirarchical and authoritative (which was translated from the Greek word "ecclesia" It is the same Church that has Bishops, elders, priests and deacons (again Acts2)
JESUS ALSO SAID---in John 6:47-59. "For unless you eat my body (which is real food) and drink my blood (which is real drink) you CANNOT --have ETERNAL LIFE
PAUL "confirms the words of Jesus--regarding HIS Church, in 1Timothy 3:15 when he calls the CHURCH (not the bible) the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!
No one "ever" said that sola scriptura is invalid (not any Catholic on this forum, and particularly not the Catholic Church. You "made this up" which is "nothing new" when it comes to bible only Protestant heresy, hypocricy and just plain "dishonest truth".
What we as Catholic "have said" is that the bible is not the only source of truth, that God chose to transmit His infallible words. The bible teaches that Scripture is the word of God, but it also teaches that the apostolic tradition is Gods word as well--2 Thessalonians 2:15 teaches that we are to obey the Tradition, whether it be by word of mouth or the letter. The Apostolic Traditions are different than the traditions of men, which Jesus Condemned. Paul instructs us to obey Apostolic Tradition and "reject" human traditions that void Gods word. The Apostolic Tradition is the oral teaching of Jesus Christ that He handed on to His Apostles that was given and dictated to them by the Holy Spirit.
For someone who "claims to follow" the bible, word for word and each verse, especially the words of Jesus, this only shows how "bogus, distorted, and heretical" bible only believer "really are" in their anti-catholic condemnation and judgmental "half-truth" Christianity!!
----In Matthew 16:13-21 Jesus formed, initiated and authenticated His (One and ONLY Universal Church) and that Histoically7 "proven" Church was Catholic for over 2000 years. JETHRO: still trying to get people to believe the lie i see,jesus never says anything about the catholic church in mathew.

Location hidden

#418285 Jan 26, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>like i've said many times the church changes it's position/traditions to suit what ever situation comes up,a true church of god would stick to the word of god and not change it as often as we change our socks.
Truer words were never spoken!!!!!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418286 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~

Now, I will assist you "further" in your Protestant condemning and judgmental hypocricy of the facts, regarding Protestant minister sexual abuse of children:

More sexual abuse in Protestant churches that Catholics
suite101.com/article/sex-abuse-in-the-protest...
Sexual abuse of minors in the Protestant Churches
www.foxnews.com/story/0.2933.286153.00
Protestant Clergy abuse equals or exceeds Catholics
dannimoss.wordpress.com/2008/06/20/protestant...
More U.S.children abused by Protestant ministers than Catholic
religiouschildabuse-blogstop.com/2010/12/more...
More Protestant ministers guilty of pedphilia than Catholics
home.comcast.net/-rosses/pedophilia.html

You, Confrinting have become an "expert" at diverting the TRUTH away from your own immoral and corrupted pot of Protestant child sexual abuse. Clean up your own Protestant (hypocritical and judgmental sin-filled pot of child pedophalia before you start calling the Catholic "kettle" black.

usa

#418287 Jan 26, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then why won't you do that, instead of speaking out of the "side of your mouth"!!
JESUS SAID----In Matthew 16:13-21 Jesus formed, initiated and authenticated His (One and ONLY Universal Church) and that Histoically7 "proven" Church was Catholic for over 2000 years. It is the same Church that Jesus' Apostles started after Pentecost in Antioch.(Acts 2) It is the same "Universal-Catholic" Church that is visible, heirarchical and authoritative (which was translated from the Greek word "ecclesia" It is the same Church that has Bishops, elders, priests and deacons (again Acts2)
JESUS ALSO SAID---in John 6:47-59. "For unless you eat my body (which is real food) and drink my blood (which is real drink) you CANNOT --have ETERNAL LIFE
PAUL "confirms the words of Jesus--regarding HIS Church, in 1Timothy 3:15 when he calls the CHURCH (not the bible) the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!
No one "ever" said that sola scriptura is invalid (not any Catholic on this forum, and particularly not the Catholic Church. You "made this up" which is "nothing new" when it comes to bible only Protestant heresy, hypocricy and just plain "dishonest truth".
What we as Catholic "have said" is that the bible is not the only source of truth, that God chose to transmit His infallible words. The bible teaches that Scripture is the word of God, but it also teaches that the apostolic tradition is Gods word as well--2 Thessalonians 2:15 teaches that we are to obey the Tradition, whether it be by word of mouth or the letter. The Apostolic Traditions are different than the traditions of men, which Jesus Condemned. Paul instructs us to obey Apostolic Tradition and "reject" human traditions that void Gods word. The Apostolic Tradition is the oral teaching of Jesus Christ that He handed on to His Apostles that was given and dictated to them by the Holy Spirit.
For someone who "claims to follow" the bible, word for word and each verse, especially the words of Jesus, this only shows how "bogus, distorted, and heretical" bible only believer "really are" in their anti-catholic condemnation and judgmental "half-truth" Christianity!!
JETHRO: HEAR SAY,CAN YOU CORROBBORATE THIS STATEMENT?THAT JESUS ACTUALLY SAID THIS? or is john making it up? considering after reading revalation,i'd question his sanity.

usa

#418288 Jan 26, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Antioch.jethro:a christian church captured by the roman empire and given to the catholic church.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418289 Jan 26, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>----In Matthew 16:13-21 Jesus formed, initiated and authenticated His (One and ONLY Universal Church) and that Histoically7 "proven" Church was Catholic for over 2000 years. JETHRO: still trying to get people to believe the lie i see,jesus never says anything about the catholic church in mathew.
And as I have told you, in the past, for the "umteenth" time the word Catholic doesn't have to be in the bible in order to confirm the TRUTH OF 2000 YEARS of TRUE Church History, just like every word and every sentence believed by both Catholics and Protestants doesn't appear in the Bible. The problem is jethro8 that you are so "stuck and indoctrinated" on this "invented and conjured up" distorted idea,(that everything must be in the bible in order for it to be true) NOWHERE in the bible does it say this!!This is your own "made-up, man made" distorted myth, that you keep "desperately" clinging to! Get historically "more truthfully educated" not "more falsely indoctrinated"

usa

#418290 Jan 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Truer words were never spoken!!!!!
just going by their own history.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#418291 Jan 26, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS ALSO SAID---in John 6:47-59. "For unless you eat my body (which is real food) and drink my blood (which is real drink) you CANNOT --have ETERNAL LIFE
JETHRO: HEAR SAY,CAN YOU CORROBBORATE THIS STATEMENT?THAT JESUS ACTUALLY SAID THIS? or is john making it up? considering after reading revalation,i'd question his sanity.
The words of Jesus, in the New Testament, especially in the
Gospel, paraphrased and highlighted in "RED" indicating that Jesus HIMSELF, stated and spoke these words. No doubt, no question, no debate, as to the TRUTH here, that these were the "expressed words of Jesus Christ. Yes-----"MY body is real food and MY blood is real drink" says Jesus in John 6:47-59.---- Confirmed over and over again for over 2000 years of proven Church History.---------I'll stick to the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His teachings, in and through His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. You, jethro8, can believe what you want!!--Your loss and our gain, as 1.168 Billion Catholics around the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 7 hr Gee-Tee 8,721
Pope challenges Muslims to condemn violence 18 hr QUITTNER Dec 26 2014 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Dec 23 USA Born 83,901
Pope's role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-Americ... Dec 23 woodtick57 4
Cuba Deal Is Major Victory for Pope's Diplomati... Dec 22 John 4
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 21 Raymond F Rice 2
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Dec 21 Doc Proper 12
More from around the web