Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,150)

Showing posts 402,981 - 403,000 of530,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

its written
someone calculated
Jesus calculated too
did he need calculated
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
208 037 897 783
<quoted text>
Why are you, as well, not answering my question? Afraid of the truth??
Does this verse say Christ is God and God is Christ?
Ro 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
The Catholics teach Christ is the Incarnate Son of God. Do you believe them???
well why can't you answer my questions?

God is also Spirit;

God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
well why can't you answer my questions?
God is also Spirit;
God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”
You are being silly....

208 037 897 783

Why are you, as well, not answering my question? Afraid of the truth??

Does this verse say Christ is God and God is Christ?
Ro 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Catholics teach Christ is the Incarnate Son of God. Do you believe them???
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

civilization before exist as well destroy
who told you nothing exist not any image but they are try created another image as well what ever and so ever want..

many spirit left before too
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

i told you you follow 72 000 but you are wrong..yes its

Jesus Christ know satanic as well others followers try follow what they thin k ..no no no

Isus znade sveeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

isus isus isus
will fare

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
isus isus isus
Your fired up tonite!! did they raise your medication at the rest home? That's what I be axen you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

no
i am ok
my attacker are angry i know
political corupt institutional harassment is crime
for them is holy things
someone know where they lived too
wicket can't have holy ticket

entire svemir they go around but they are losers as they are..Are you for sure i am wrong..

i already died
are you scare of me
experience of death
25% population

Do you liked died?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

1/3 of stars

remember
if they can't save how you will save
now
have cup of tea
two heart one remind
one up another down rimind is cross over
how many
3x heaven on one card

1/3 stars explain that=your satanic horn altar
Are you save?
nooooooooooooooooooo
goooooooooooooooooooooooo
tea from sipurika
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

144 000
144 000
144 000
3x heaven
left 3000
left 1000

how much you worthy
zerooooooooooooooooooooooo

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics brag about all the charity work they do for non catholics, yet once they post on here they body slam, insult, and name call, anyone not catholic. Sound familiar REGINA M, DUST STORM, ANTHONY, HOJO, CLAY??
Sitting in the front pew at church every sunday with a big smirk, doesn't mean squat if the other 6 days of the week, they show hateful conduct towards others.
If there really is a God and he keeps score of who is nice and who is not, catholics are going to be in for a big surprise come judgment day.
they take pride in saying we gave the world the bible,now it would be nice if they openned it and read it an see the follies of the church...and tell me if the church is considered a state how could it possibly be the true church??
Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Oxbow wrote:

>Would someone be so kind as to show me the teaching in the following that Christ is God and God is Christ...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
>>> the Word was God.<<<<.
>>>>the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, <<<<<
(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."
The Word is quite clearly stated to be God, and quite clearly stated to br made flesh ("Incarnate"), and that the Word "dwelt among us."
There is no question this is Jesus, the Christ, the Incarnate Son of God.
Aka "God the Son."
Rob
Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What else needs to be said???
090 070 065
You, evidently, have not been following this thread. Catholics on this forum have said, over and over, that Christ is God and God is Christ...including Clay..They have provided tons of Scripture that they insist supports their belief!!!!!???? Hello!!!!!
I hope that every Catholic who denies that Christ is the Incarnate Son of God, reads this absolute truth...
"If you don't subscribe to the Teaching that Jesus Christ is the Incarnate Son of God, you are NOT Catholic. You cannot be.
In rejecting that Teaching, you place yourself outside of the Church."
Thank you for your support...
Well, I don't support your contention that "Jesus is not God," or that "Christ is not God." (For Catholics, this would be the same thing, but I am not sure about you.
You keep saying that CC Teaching is that "Jesus is the Son of God," as if that precludes Him being God.
It does not.
When Catholics are REALLY specific about the Trinity, we say:

"God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit."
I don't know where you are coming from on this, but it does not seem worth the time to keep going in circles on this. You have your belief ("Jesus is not God, but he (He?) is the second person of the Trinity.") I don't see any chance of you moving from this.
I have no idea where you get this, but it can in no way be made to jibe with Teaching on Jesus in mainstream (Catholic or Protestant) Christianity. For Catholics, near to 2000 years now, and for Protestants something like 400, Jesus is consistently proclaimed the Divine Son of God, or "God the Son."
Perhaps your belief fits with a sect such as the LDS, or the Jehovah's Witnesses, or the SDA (don't really know enough about them; used to assume they were just another part of Protestant Christianity, but am no longer assuming that), but it does not fit with any group that could legitimately be called "Christian," such as Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, most of the Evangelical sects, etc.
Rob
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

very sad

we not care and never will be argument about corupt mind

on how many place with many face you are

''its not me, many will come in my name''

what a about that

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take the conjectured (opinions) of "(inconsistent mere men) who distort and mis-interpret the TRUE interpretation of the word of God" with a hodge-podge of 42,000+ Protestant inconsistent "corruptible men" who contradict "THE WORD MADE FLESH..... Jesus Christ the Son of God.(manifested in and through) His One True Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)...God is not, nor ever will be, the author of your 42,000+ contradicting (confuse and chaotic) denominations..
~~~

Jesus did not die in order to establish a pagan religious society that

would edit his word to fit their own ungodly actions/purpose..

Would murder ( be guilty of the blood of believers for a period of 650 years,)

That would sodomize thousands of children over the centuries,

YET TO BE BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT

REPRESENT .

MAN YOU NEED A BRAIN TRANSFUSION . AND A HEART TRANSPLANT.

___

AS I WROTE IN MY FORMER POST ..

YOU HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD.

THE CHARACTERISTICS/TRACK RECORD.... OF YOUR RELIGIOUS FARCE ARE THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE DEVIL...

JESUS DESCRIBED THE DEVIL... IN ...

Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

____

THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH JESUS CAME TO EARTH

HE SAID

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly..

IN NO WAY HAS YOU CHURCH FOLLOWED THE PURPOSE OF JESUS...

IT HAS ....STOLEN ...KILLED AND DESTROYED...

If I were you ....I would be ashamed to speak out in defense of such an evil dynasty,..... that has attempted to usurp the dynasty of David.

YOUR defense of such an evil religious society ...is a revelation of what you would do ...GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY. is it not?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jesus is full of Mercy.
Did you need be scare of someone who is loving and full of Mercy?
No.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

we not care about satelite camera..see its not worthy copy on evil way caracter of others noooooo..
its satanic way..where come destruction for ever..yep

one up other down cross over one but down..
now
satyan want destroy 1/3 stars..
its ok not to bad
what a about others..
i mean very close all lot

3x heaven
how much is that
which religion
who they are
how much holy

don't pretend about love where love not exist..

now

what i have to do

destroy you all or save you all

think about that

i am stil alive

did you see what i wrote to you

dead body
huge and huge huge a large not one planet manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

how many times my mind going register that..
my subconsciousness as well conciseness register that..no limiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
frozennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

me
no
i walk alive
others
in dead bags frozen

i come back
others not

then
explain why i am alive

who save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
as well why?
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat:
What a completely asinine question!!!! Quote: Is the deity of Christ biblical?
You, evidently, live so far back in the woods, there is not enough pipe to pipe in some sunshine to you!!!!
Christ is the Son of God...He is the Second Person in the Holy Trinity...He is the Incarnate Son of God....
I, evidently, have been mistaken in thinking that all Christians knew this!!!...I was wrong!!!!
there is only one God Oxbow 'ONE' 3 persons in one Holy Righteous God. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, The Holy Trinity
Jesus Himself the Father and I are one. Jesus is the word of God, He was with God in the beginning, The Word was God, John 1
We are just discussing a different of opinions here Oxbow, please don't get insulting.
I don't live in the back woods, as a Canadian I would rather that pipe line never got built, its a disaster waiting to happen.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Jesus did not die in order to establish a pagan religious society that
would edit his word to fit their own ungodly actions/purpose..
Would murder ( be guilty of the blood of believers for a period of 650 years,)
That would sodomize thousands of children over the centuries,
YET TO BE BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT
REPRESENT .
MAN YOU NEED A BRAIN TRANSFUSION . AND A HEART TRANSPLANT.
___
AS I WROTE IN MY FORMER POST ..
YOU HAVE NO FEAR OF GOD.
THE CHARACTERISTICS/TRACK RECORD.... OF YOUR RELIGIOUS FARCE ARE THE ATTRIBUTES OF THE DEVIL...
JESUS DESCRIBED THE DEVIL... IN ...
Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
____
THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH JESUS CAME TO EARTH
HE SAID
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly..
IN NO WAY HAS YOU CHURCH FOLLOWED THE PURPOSE OF JESUS...
IT HAS ....STOLEN ...KILLED AND DESTROYED...
If I were you ....I would be ashamed to speak out in defense of such an evil dynasty,..... that has attempted to usurp the dynasty of David.
YOUR defense of such an evil religious society ...is a revelation of what you would do ...GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY. is it not?
How is your wife coming along Confrinting ,
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

What does the Bible teach about the Trinity?"

Answer: The most difficult thing about the Christian concept of the Trinity is that there is no way to perfectly and completely understand it. The Trinity is a concept that is impossible for any human being to fully understand, let alone explain. God is infinitely greater than we are; therefore, we should not expect to be able to fully understand Him. The Bible teaches that the Father is God, that Jesus is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also teaches that there is only one God. Though we can understand some facts about the relationship of the different Persons of the Trinity to one another, ultimately, it is incomprehensible to the human mind. However, this does not mean the Trinity is not true or that it is not based on the teachings of the Bible.

The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons. Understand that this is not in any way suggesting three Gods. Keep in mind when studying this subject that the word “Trinity” is not found in Scripture. This is a term that is used to attempt to describe the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God. Of real importance is that the concept represented by the word “Trinity” does exist in Scripture. The following is what God’s Word says about the Trinity:

1) There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; 1 Corinthians 8:4; Galatians 3:20; 1 Timothy 2:5).

2) The Trinity consists of three Persons (Genesis 1:1, 26; 3:22; 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, 48:16, 61:1; Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14). In Genesis 1:1, the Hebrew plural noun "Elohim" is used. In Genesis 1:26, 3:22, 11:7 and Isaiah 6:8, the plural pronoun for “us” is used. The word "Elohim" and the pronoun “us” are plural forms, definitely referring in the Hebrew language to more than two. While this is not an explicit argument for the Trinity, it does denote the aspect of plurality in God. The Hebrew word for "God," "Elohim," definitely allows for the Trinity.

In Isaiah 48:16 and 61:1, the Son is speaking while making reference to the Father and the Holy Spirit. Compare Isaiah 61:1 to Luke 4:14-19 to see that it is the Son speaking. Matthew 3:16-17 describes the event of Jesus' baptism. Seen in this passage is God the Holy Spirit descending on God the Son while God the Father proclaims His pleasure in the Son. Matthew 28:19 and 2 Corinthians 13:14 are examples of three distinct Persons in the Trinity.

3) The members of the Trinity are distinguished one from another in various passages. In the Old Testament,“LORD” is distinguished from “Lord”(Genesis 19:24; Hosea 1:4). The LORD has a Son (Psalm 2:7, 12; Proverbs 30:2-4). The Spirit is distinguished from the “LORD”(Numbers 27:18) and from “God”(Psalm 51:10-12). God the Son is distinguished from God the Father (Psalm 45:6-7; Hebrews 1:8-9). In the New Testament, Jesus speaks to the Father about sending a Helper, the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17). This shows that Jesus did not consider Himself to be the Father or the Holy Spirit. Consider also all the other times in the Gospels where Jesus speaks to the Father. Was He speaking to Himself? No. He spoke to another Person in the Trinity—the Father.

4) Each member of the Trinity is God. The Father is God (John 6:27; Romans 1:7; 1 Peter 1:2). The Son is God (John 1:1, 14; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8; 1 John 5:20). The Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16).

5) There is subordination within the Trinity. Scripture shows that the Holy Spirit is subordinate to the Father and the Son, and the Son is subordinate to the Father. This is an internal relationship and does not deny the deity of any Person of the Trinity. This is simply an area which our finite minds cannot understand concerning the infinite God. Concerning the Son see Luke 22:42, John 5:36, John 20:21, and 1 John 4:14. Concerning the Holy Spirit see John 14:16, 14:26, 15:26, 16:7, and especially John 16:13-14.

cont

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 402,981 - 403,000 of530,354
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••