Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
402,521 - 402,540 of 533,886 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

my mother pray then usual others mothers on my language..
she say ''kako bilo tako pocelo ...''
others pray'' kako na nebu tako i na zemlji''
you not escape from other planets or other system..what so ever then lucy as well others not fall..please explain why you better..hi hi hi..are you coming to us?
its stay in circle life as well death many planets up to planets but you will come where you start its all about =''kako bilo tako pocelo''..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!
hey Gif give KM a hug from me, blessings to you!
```
Thank you for your thoughfulness...

Kay Marie has been in the hospital (in the heart center) for over a week now.

I have been driving 78 miles a day (up and back )to be with her.

Something fell on her foot and broke two toes on Christmas Eve...Infection set in immediately.

Being on blood thinner
(because of the two mechanical valves in her heart) and
poor circulation to her foot (which the doctor attempted to open up the arteries in her leg) it has created a difficult situation .

She has received several units of blood...because of internal bleeding.

She certainly needs the prayers of those that care and believe in God's healing power.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Did my mother is been wrong?
Kako bilo tako pocelo=In beginning is been what?
Voice coming from where..breath..breath or spirit giving voice..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

please tell me which side right or left..
cow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Moo

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Preston what you said is very true, I had a hard time trying to figure out why I didn't fit into this world, I never was suppose to. God had other plans for me.
When I was born again, it was like someone turned the world right side up.
~~~

Preston is right ...there is a kindred spirit between those that are brothers and sisters in Christ.

-->We refresh each others spirit in our agreement in GOD'S WORD.

The Apostle Paul wrote

1Co 16:17 I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.

1Co 16:18 -->For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: <--therefore acknowledge ye them that are such.

MUST LEAVE FOR THE HOSPITAL.

HAVE A NICE DAY
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

transmitted
someone can fill
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

someone will pray..

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is easy to read. Some just reject what is written, such as yourself. Nothing written about any Roman Pope.
this where the early church fathers errored,they did not figure on people challenging their made up traditions and expected the roman empire to allways be there to protect them,with the use of torture,killings,and telling people they would go to hell if they did not follow the church,they figured that would be enough to keep people in line,and not bother to read the bible on their own but just folow the words spoken by the churches priests at sunday mass. we should be greatful for luther exposing what was going on behind the closed doors of the church,the buying and selling of favors,that's probably how they managed to get dipolmatic immunity for the pope,some promise must of been made or some trade off took place,how can you put trust in a church that is very well known for lying.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, butclay I am not in the least cluelessnor ignorant.
I know more about the embryo that God placed into the womb of Mary, than you cathplics can fathom.
and if you catholics would get off of your high horse by thinking that you got the truth when in reality, you people are the ignorant ones.
36 hours after I was saved, I was thirsty and God gave me to drink, His Spirit and by that Experience, I will never thirst again.
now to you that doesnt mean anything, but to a Born Again Christian, It DOES.
It means that I dont have to go looking for another type of Religion, I dont have to be wanting to know the truth, I already know Him, unlike you.I wouldnt switch to what you got for nothing in the world. when You possses the Real Truth, you will not be "thirsting" for something that would never satisfy a Christian. for you to think that we "ministers"are in this for a career is rediculous. Many of us do this for little or no salary, you cant say that about your catholic clergy whose avg startiong salary is around 20,000 with other perks.(saw that on the net a couple of days ago), such as housing free, auto ins and sopmetimes autos and mileage too.
I doubt if I have been given 200.00 in over 28 years, because I love the Lord and am grateful to Serve Him, and that is Payment enough, but you wouldnt understand that.
"I know more about the embryo that God placed into the womb of Mary, than you cathplics can fathom."

"Behold you shall conceive in your womb and shall bring forth a son: and you shall call his name Jesus."

You are wrong and it's a shame to see you stoop to this level just to diminish the role of The Blessed Virgin.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

preston wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I ahve tried my best to be nice to you and also friendly. but when all is said and done, the Truth must be spoken.
If you are so naive to thing that Serving God is going to a"so called church" and eating some piece of grain and then going home until next week and doing it again, is cooperating with His Grace.
you are going to be very surprised when you shut your eyes in death,and open them in aplace that you in your wildest imagination, could never vision.
and you aint gonna like it.
there is never an "assumption" to the person that gets saved, and that was what chuck was telling Dan all day earlier.when a person gets Saved, they Know it! and it wont take long for other people to "Know" it too. the Newborn Christian cant keep quiet, and it shows all over their countenance. when i first got saved, I walked into teh local VA service offic e and teh clerk look at me and said there was a glow about me. PEOPLE KNOW. a woman that I worked with had started going to church(I didnt know that in fact). and one Monday morning she walked in and I noticed something right off the bat, so i went over to her and she was Bubbling, she told me that she had got Saved and was Baptised Yesterday.
WE KNOW THAT WE ARE SAVED AND WE CAN TELL WHEN OTHERS ARE TOO, IT IS BECAUSE THE SPIRIT BEARS WITNESS AND FLOWS FROM BREAST TO BREAST
You have turned the other cheek in the past and that's good. A minister should do that.
I don't know where I offended you....

I think you been saying Catholics are not 'saved'. Right?
That would mean we are going to Hell. Right?

How do you expect me to respond to that?

You're basically telling me I'm going to hell with my wife and kids (because none of us plan on leaving the CC and doing a born again alter call)

I too testify to 'glowing' more than a few times. Its the Holy Spirit. Its a similar experience every time I receive the Eucharist.
Nothing quite compares to the first time we remember the 'glowing' though.
The difference is we don't assume we are an authority on Sacred Scripture now.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

in beginning=kako bilo tako pocelo..
what is in beginning..spirit breath as active force..
be bless
oh
first time i fill
when i go on knee front of cross of my mother she send me that as gift
remind me
pray dear child he is your everything
cry and pray don't fill shame
talk with god byyourself
now
did i liked pray as others..nooooooooooo
i say necu then usual

i pray my words
i fill if i pray as others want
its not me
no then why i should pray others prayers
why not mine
why others is better then me
after all who will help me
nobody
with my voice and my breath

first i fill over my hair somebody is upon me i say
then
i say oh
if i say something
its will be gone
then i say
o you liked
how you liked poor you
you did know who they are
who keep hand upon you..
what a shame from me
must be fun who ever read
what people think
if i say i am prayer
but so so humility then i can't explain on your language
ohhhhhhhhhhhh

then i see fruit of my prayers
''hand''
yes i see pure white hand..not woman..not at all..
its white man hand..
how its look
perfect man white hand as in spirit..oh i say
i am not alone..

father it is my heart i pray and cry
i liked say to you how much i love you..
then i cry more..my tears go and go without any sorrow or any pain..
i been happy see what i have to see

Did you ever see spiritual perfect hand..i never see that hand before from anyone dear god not at all.
God always listen prayers.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

from one side continent to another
you can fill as well know
many people can
remember that
is there any church which can limited that
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
then
Do you understood what you talking?
its connected without any priest..
how many numbers you have in your birth day 6 or 7 or 8
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather be on the outside looking in than to be on teh inside of this "mess".
for years, your church hid and denied justice for abuse done by your clergy, now the Truth comes out.
LOS ANGELES (AP) Prosecutors who have been stymied for years in their attempts to build a criminal conspiracy case against retired Los Angeles Archdiocese Cardinal Roger Mahony and other church leaders said Tuesday they will review newly released priest files for additional evidence.
Thousands of pages from the internal disciplinary files of 14 priests made public Monday show Mahony and other top aides maneuvered behind the scenes to shield molester priests and provide damage control for the church.
Some of the documents provide the strongest evidence to date that Mahony and another key official worked to protect a priest who revealed in therapy sessions that he had raped an 11-year-old boy and abused up to 17 boys.
Legal experts, however, said even if the documents contain new evidence, it will be almost impossible to prosecute because of problems with the statute of limitations. It's also unclear whether prosecutors, who received some documents via subpoena years ago, already have seen the files made public Monday.
The time window for prosecuting obstruction of justice is 10 years and for conspiracy, it's three years after the last overt criminal act, said Lawrence Rosenthal, a criminal law professor at Chapman University School of Law.
Yep!! you got the "true church" alright, and am I glad that I dont belong to it.
I believe I was responding to Ox about the doctrinal mess of scripture alone.

You butted in with a response about allegations child sexual abuse in Los Angeles.
odd
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>this where the early church fathers errored,they did not figure on people challenging their made up traditions and expected the roman empire to allways be there to protect them,with the use of torture,killings,and telling people they would go to hell if they did not follow the church,they figured that would be enough to keep people in line,and not bother to read the bible on their own but just folow the words spoken by the churches priests at sunday mass. we should be greatful for luther exposing what was going on behind the closed doors of the church,the buying and selling of favors,that's probably how they managed to get dipolmatic immunity for the pope,some promise must of been made or some trade off took place,how can you put trust in a church that is very well known for lying.
The early Church fathers were killed by the Roman Empire Jethro.
you think the Church fathers thought they would always be protected by them?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

You not convince anyone
first explain as result of others not worthy influence of spirit who ever they are as negative influence does meter priest or any person..
now because of conspiracy..you not convince me
i don't liked accusers
because God is not your private property..
Holy Spirit know why is like that many people suffer under accusers as well conspiracy of others.

now you need explain seal
seal of hand
perfect hand like from computer..perfect white pure as geometric not any error..now you are in trouble.
seal as hand
its not woman
its man

its hand not head..
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know more about the embryo that God placed into the womb of Mary, than you cathplics can fathom."
"Behold you shall conceive in your womb and shall bring forth a son: and you shall call his name Jesus."
You are wrong and it's a shame to see you stoop to this level just to diminish the role of The Blessed Virgin.
No, It was a shame to see you and reg talk about me and my opine like you did, and then clay speak abour career Ministers and such. I took your advice a couple of months ago and pulled the fangs from my voice, but I am NOT ABOUT to allow anyone to mock me and my testimoney.

as I told you, the word {conceive} means to start something, it doesnt have to mean that God had intercourse with Mary. it is when her pregnancy [originated}, nothing more can be added to that.

God placing an embryo in her womb, doesnt take away anything from her carrying that embyro to fruition.

Like I said, I know more about what I am talking about than you and reg searching the web for two years would ever know.. My wife, a very intelligent person didnt marry me for my looks, she liked the fact that my brain was in overdrive.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

they reject Jesus as early church leaders..
Jewish church leaders reject Jesus.
paul saul why you judging me
who me ..no no
yes you are
no no no its not me
yes you are don't be liar
who are you
oh you know whom am i

i am believer
i am prayer
god always listen prayers
i believe in holy word
i believe in holy power
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

sometimes people can died
who ever seek my life

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Dan wrote:
"Prove my outlandish statement false", right?
Here.
The Catechism.
Any more questions?
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX....
is this complete? nothing left out? or is this just part of the catechism?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr Married in 8,202
Vatican releases schedule for Pope's trip to Al... 23 hr Barbarian 5
If Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin dona t like th... (Nov '13) Thu Finish this sentence 894
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Thu fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints Thu INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
Pope to visit Sri Lanka, Philippines in... Jul 30 psycho 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Jul 29 ELIAS IBARRA 60
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••