Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599312 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Clay

United States

#417657 Jan 22, 2013
I love Protestants and all other non Catholics as well.
But what a horrible doctrinal mess you're all In; completely clueless.

Very notable Evangelical Ministers are crossing over to the Catholic Church. They see the mess they are in.(Google it)
The ones that are refusing to come home to Rome are 'career Ministers'. That is, they can't leave their careers as pastors so they'd rather be ignorant and continue on teaching falsely. Its a damn shame.
truth

Perth, Australia

#417658 Jan 22, 2013
nobody knows day or night or time..no angels no saints..
Are you for sure in scripture not wrote like this?
Clay

United States

#417659 Jan 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
649 581
<quoted text>
So....you cannot show me the Holy Trinity with God being Christ and Christ being God....why is that?????
Of course I can show you. People already have showed you tonight. So what? You reject it anyway. You been brainwashed into thinking the New Testament books are all there is concerning Jesus Christ. Scripture alone is your faith. It was never taught by Christ or any of His Apostles...nor anyone else in Christianity until the 16th century but oh well.. you made your bed now sleep in it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417660 Jan 22, 2013
650 573
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you worship Jesus as Father God?
What do you think? I will give you three guesses..

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Clay

United States

#417661 Jan 22, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Clay did you know we judged by the WORD alone?
No Marge, I did not know that.
Who's interpretations do You use?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417662 Jan 22, 2013
651
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
It had to be 'through His Son' you just don't see it yet.
As soon as I can figure out what you are trying to say, I will respond...
marge

Ames, IA

#417663 Jan 22, 2013
sorry Oxbow, do you worship Jesus at all?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417664 Jan 22, 2013
651 601
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are outside of the Church anyway. So it really doesn't matter what you think of sacred scripture.
Under the false banner of Scripture alone, you're all right. In fact, you can't argue with Catholicism either.
I am curious Ox...how would you define your religion? I don't know of any Protestant denominations that do not believe in the Trinity.
So....you cannot show me the Holy Trinity with God being Christ and Christ being God....why is that?????
Clay

United States

#417665 Jan 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
650 573
<quoted text>
What do you think? I will give you three guesses..
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Is there two Gods?
truth

Perth, Australia

#417666 Jan 22, 2013
you not explain fully weed seed..

Please could you explain
seal on hand and seal on head..

Which seal is right?
seal on hand
or
seal on head

Which one belong to real Creator?

Which one belong to deceiver?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417667 Jan 22, 2013
659 649 581
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can show you. People already have showed you tonight. So what? You reject it anyway. You been brainwashed into thinking the New Testament books are all there is concerning Jesus Christ. Scripture alone is your faith. It was never taught by Christ or any of His Apostles...nor anyone else in Christianity until the 16th century but oh well.. you made your bed now sleep in it.
There is a Commandment that says: Thou shalt not lie. You have broken this Commandment.

You have not, because you cannot, show me the Holy Trinity with God being Christ and Christ being God....why is that??????
truth

Perth, Australia

#417668 Jan 22, 2013
Hand ''N''..look stamp on your hand belong to whom?
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417669 Jan 22, 2013
663
marge wrote:
sorry Oxbow, do you worship Jesus at all?
I have responded to that question already...or one that is worded differently, but has the same meaning...
Clay

United States

#417670 Jan 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
651 601
<quoted text>
So....you cannot show me the Holy Trinity with God being Christ and Christ being God....why is that?????
The word Trinity is not found in the Bible.(either is the word Bible)

People who accept the Holy Trinity dogma, accept the teaching Magistrium of the Roman Catholic Church, who infallibly taught it.

You're right Ox... based on private interpretations and sola scripture, no one can refute you.'Jesus and God as one', is not explicitly spelled out in scripture. Based on wording alone,'Son of God' as a separate being, makes more sense if you're reading from a neutral standpoint or outside of the Church.
So the real argument is: is scripture alone all that Christ revealed?
If you can show Jesus instituted a Bible as the source of His ministry, then you might have an argument.

...but you would need to show 'private interpretations' as His will too

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417671 Jan 22, 2013
665
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there two Gods?
I will not respond to such an utterly asinine question....
truth

Perth, Australia

#417672 Jan 22, 2013
Why deceiver liked deceive mind?
Is head where they control mind for deceiver or Real Creator?
Why God as Creator need be as deceiver?
Did Creator need that from you?
Is that deceiver way.. satanic way this or that..
I say to you fallen is always fallen..yessss.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417673 Jan 22, 2013
670
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The word Trinity is not found in the Bible.(either is the word Bible)
People who accept the Holy Trinity dogma, accept the teaching Magistrium of the Roman Catholic Church, who infallibly taught it.
You're right Ox... based on private interpretations and sola scripture, no one can refute you.'Jesus and God as one', is not explicitly spelled out in scripture. Based on wording alone,'Son of God' as a separate being, makes more sense if you're reading from a neutral standpoint or outside of the Church.
So the real argument is: is scripture alone all that Christ revealed?
If you can show Jesus instituted a Bible as the source of His ministry, then you might have an argument.
...but you would need to show 'private interpretations' as His will too
651 601

So....you cannot show me the Holy Trinity with God being Christ and Christ being God....why is that?????
truth

Perth, Australia

#417674 Jan 22, 2013
We as Catholic confess we believe on the end in unity all Saints Angels Marty Archangels and Christians.

Seal of Creator stay on your hand.
Clay

United States

#417675 Jan 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
659 649 581
<quoted text>
There is a Commandment that says: Thou shalt not lie. You have broken this Commandment.
You have not, because you cannot, show me the Holy Trinity with God being Christ and Christ being God....why is that??????
I CAN show you from scripture. In fact, I have in the past.
So what? You reject it. You already know the verses I'll use too. You're prepared with counter verses to refute it. Its all in your memory; in your holster you use for Bible verse warfare.
This is the catastrophe of sola scripture.
Clay

United States

#417676 Jan 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
670
<quoted text>
651 601
So....you cannot show me the Holy Trinity with God being Christ and Christ being God....why is that?????
Because you are on the outside of His Church, in the wilderness of Sola Scripture. You are a nomad...trying to navigate Christianity with your own personal take on the Catholic Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 1 hr Paul Porter1 199
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... 8 hr tomin cali 1
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 15 hr Married in 9,597
News Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... (Mar '14) Sun pazuzu 91
News Pope previews long-awaited climate letter Jul 25 pazuzu 14
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 24 Bug Spray 20
News Poll: US views of Francis dim; a plunge in appr... Jul 23 QUITTNER Jul 23 2015 5
More from around the web