Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 600162 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#417596 Jan 22, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Ox i still believe if Nature teaches us. That when Mary concieved it would have been as a Woman who is carrying an embryo and the egg split and becomes identical twins leaving one God the Father and God the Son who took on the flesh and became sin thoough he never did sin inorder that manking may be saved.
Therefore yes you are correct in that they are Two yet still as one.
In My Opinion that is the only example I can come up with.
They both carry the same SPIRIT of Truth and why Jesus is correct in saying he is the beginning and the end the alpha and omega.
Excuse me !!!!! Now that is new never heard that one before 7th.
preston

Waverly, OH

#417597 Jan 22, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me !!!!! Now that is new never heard that one before 7th.
a woman provides an egg in the birth of a child. the Man provides the seed.

since this was a woman who was a virgin, and no man was involved, then it must be inferred that God produced the sperm(seed), and we know this wasnt done.

the ONLY way this could be done was as I have said numerous times was that God placed an embryo in her womb. since the zygote takes on the DNA of both man and woman,but sometimes there are two eggs released and then twins are born.

but in this instance, only one egg would be involved, but in my opinion this never occurred. I believe an embryo was placed in her womb by God and this developed into the Christ Child
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#417598 Jan 22, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>every step you take is a false step.Dan.lol. I was 12 miles from the church when God spoke to me and told me to "come".
it is a shame that all you are doing is mocking the Work of the Holy Spirit.AND YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE IT.
He's not doing that at all. Just because someone had an emotional experience doesn't mean it's the work of the Holy Spirit. There are many folks here who you think are following satanic doctrines and who claim to base their beliefs divine inspiration.
preston

Waverly, OH

#417599 Jan 22, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not doing that at all. Just because someone had an emotional experience doesn't mean it's the work of the Holy Spirit. There are many folks here who you think are following satanic doctrines and who claim to base their beliefs divine inspiration.
then a person needs to discern who is having an "emotional expeirence" and one who is Obeying the voice of God. and until that is settled, then that persons Testimony shouldnt be mocked.
and you are correct, there are several on here that I believe are not Christian, and they follow their own evil devices
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#417600 Jan 22, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>a woman provides an egg in the birth of a child. the Man provides the seed.
since this was a woman who was a virgin, and no man was involved, then it must be inferred that God produced the sperm(seed), and we know this wasnt done.
the ONLY way this could be done was as I have said numerous times was that God placed an embryo in her womb. since the zygote takes on the DNA of both man and woman,but sometimes there are two eggs released and then twins are born.
but in this instance, only one egg would be involved, but in my opinion this never occurred. I believe an embryo was placed in her womb by God and this developed into the Christ Child
Yes I do believe that too. Preston.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417601 Jan 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
567
<quoted text>
240 184
Mary had no twins....she had a child...Jesus Christ, whom, as teaches the Catholics, is the incarnate Son of God...not God.
Catholic Encyclopedia: Jesus Christ - The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race....
Holy Trinity - God Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Show me the Holy Trinity with Christ being God and God being Christ.........
I did not mean to imply Mary had twins. I was referring to God him self spliting as an embroy would and by nature becoming two from one. Both having the same spirit of turth.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#417602 Jan 22, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>then a person needs to discern who is having an "emotional expeirence" and one who is Obeying the voice of God. and until that is settled, then that persons Testimony shouldnt be mocked.
and you are correct, there are several on here that I believe are not Christian, and they follow their own evil devices
Dan, in this case, may have 'discerned' the person's experience was emotional rather than divine. I know you believe you have a gift in discerning between the two, but that should be left for another discussion.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#417603 Jan 22, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
confrinting
I agree. But there are at least three books in Reve 20 :12 Wouldn't it be sad for you if one of them was the CCC?
I guess you mean the Roman Catholic,s Catechism...

The Bible says In the Old testament...

Amo_3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

There is no prophecy ..or....reference.... to a Roman Catholic Church in the Old Testament...

AND NONE IN THE NEW...So why should any one THAT BELIEVES THE BIBLE,

believe that God would use their books of fables,

ANY MORE THAN HE WOULD USE THE BOOK OF MORMONS.

GOD DEAL IN TRUTH...HE DOES NOT NEED THE FABRICATIONS ASSUMPTIONS AND PRESUMPTUOUSNESS, OF MEN.

WHEN GOD SAYS "LET THERE BE" ...HIS SPOKEN WORD... MAKES IT BECOME.

WHAT HE HAS SPOKEN FORTH .... ARRIVES ...MATERIALIZES AND FROM THAT

POINT ON...IT EXIST.

GOD'S CHURCH IS AS OLD AS HE IS...
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417604 Jan 22, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me !!!!! Now that is new never heard that one before 7th.
If we are made in his Image would make sence that God would be able to split as an embreyo would and being concieved by Mary's egg. Or at least a Y chromozone by God himself.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#417605 Jan 22, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>a woman provides an egg in the birth of a child. the Man provides the seed.
since this was a woman who was a virgin, and no man was involved, then it must be inferred that God produced the sperm(seed), and we know this wasnt done.
the ONLY way this could be done was as I have said numerous times was that God placed an embryo in her womb. since the zygote takes on the DNA of both man and woman,but sometimes there are two eggs released and then twins are born.
but in this instance, only one egg would be involved, but in my opinion this never occurred. I believe an embryo was placed in her womb by God and this developed into the Christ Child
30 And the angel said to her: Fear not, Mary, for you have found grace with God. 31 Behold you shall conceive in your womb and shall bring forth a son: and you shall call his name Jesus.

Mary could not 'conceive in her womb' if God had placed an embryo her womb. You are sadly mistaken here Preston.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417606 Jan 22, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>a woman provides an egg in the birth of a child. the Man provides the seed.
since this was a woman who was a virgin, and no man was involved, then it must be inferred that God produced the sperm(seed), and we know this wasnt done.
the ONLY way this could be done was as I have said numerous times was that God placed an embryo in her womb. since the zygote takes on the DNA of both man and woman,but sometimes there are two eggs released and then twins are born.
but in this instance, only one egg would be involved, but in my opinion this never occurred. I believe an embryo was placed in her womb by God and this developed into the Christ Child
Strictly a Therory same as my opinion. However it is neither her nor there, The fact remains salvations only comes by Christ.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#417607 Jan 22, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not mean to imply Mary had twins. I was referring to God him self spliting as an embroy would and by nature becoming two from one. Both having the same spirit of turth.
7th, that isn't what the Bible says.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417608 Jan 22, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do believe that too. Preston.
If it was not God split as an embryo would (just an example) then he could not have been the Alpha and Omega ?
Is that true ? Just asking.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#417609 Jan 22, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>every step you take is a false step.Dan.lol. I was 12 miles from the church when God spoke to me and told me to "come".
it is a shame that all you are doing is mocking the Work of the Holy Spirit.AND YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE IT.
I'm actually mocking the ever-changing circumstances of your born-again story.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417610 Jan 22, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
7th, that isn't what the Bible says.
Never said it was LTM. It is a THEORY based on what we know about conception.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#417611 Jan 22, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
He say's he uses the KJV,as do I.
Tend to him?
Dear Dan,
that is just what I have been doing.
Well, he's interpeting it differently and is insistent in his conclusion.

He's using the same source and the same method you are.

Who's right?
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#417612 Jan 22, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
30 And the angel said to her: Fear not, Mary, for you have found grace with God. 31 Behold you shall conceive in your womb and shall bring forth a son: and you shall call his name Jesus.
Mary could not 'conceive in her womb' if God had placed an embryo her womb. You are sadly mistaken here Preston.
What?
Have you heard that humans can do it?
God can not?
preston

Waverly, OH

#417614 Jan 22, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>If it was not God split as an embryo would (just an example) then he could not have been the Alpha and Omega ?
Is that true ? Just asking.
you are correct, it is the embyro that splits making the twins, not an egg. but that embryo was Jesus, the Alpha and the Omega, and didnt split into Two entities as God the father and God the Son.
He was always the Son, even as the embryo, just as He was jesus , the burning bush, as well as the Rock that moses strucked

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#417615 Jan 22, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he's interpeting it differently and is insistent in his conclusion.
He's using the same source and the same method you are.
Who's right?
I believe what God's Holy Word say's is right.

God was manifest in the flesh.

manifest
3.( tr ) to show plainly; reveal or display: to manifest great emotion
4.( tr ) to prove beyond doubt
5.( intr )(of a disembodied spirit) to appear in visible form
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#417616 Jan 22, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>If we are made in his Image would make sence that God would be able to split as an embreyo would and being concieved by Mary's egg. Or at least a Y chromozone by God himself.
It is possible for god to do all things but the bible doesn't say that the egg split in two .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr barry 84,339
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Gee Tee 9,604
News Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Phila... 7 hr policestatepractice 1
News Philly to-do list before the Pope, Democrats ar... 10 hr policestatepractice 1
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 15 hr Chimney1 304
News Drudge Report asks: Is Pope Francis the Antichr... 22 hr Edithbunker 1
News Hispanics energized by Argentinian pope's first... Jul 27 tomin cali 1
More from around the web