Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 558,857
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#417257 Jan 21, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I think he might be even more looney that the sda's. I googled a name from that link that he used and saw this name"Yahuwa...".
I think that I might not wish to visit that kingdom.lol
It's probably a spelling error on his part. It helps when posting on these boards to have at least a rudimentary grasp of the English language. Third grade ought to do it. He's a little twerp.
preston

Waverly, OH

#417258 Jan 21, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's not a Christian so he's ignorant of the history of Christianity. Come to think of it, he's pretty ignorant in general. That's why the folks here give him so many 'nuts'.
He doesn't think Jesus is God. He thinks He's the archangel Michael or some such nonsense. He's SDA, pretty much the same as JWs. He informs his faith from internet whore sites, crazy cult junk, LOL! He's a nut job.
eventually flakes like guest, oxbox, orville et al reveal themselves to be just that, flakes, and they know nothing about God, His creation, Jesus, His salvation.
Clay

United States

#417259 Jan 21, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's not a Christian so he's ignorant of the history of Christianity. Come to think of it, he's pretty ignorant in general. That's why the folks here give him so many 'nuts'.
He doesn't think Jesus is God. He thinks He's the archangel Michael or some such nonsense. He's SDA, pretty much the same as JWs. He informs his faith from internet whore sites, crazy cult junk, LOL! He's a nut job.
I did not know that. I thought SDAs considered Christ to be God.
I vote they get their own Bible and leave ours alone. The Mormons probably have some prophetic Apocalyptic stuff in theirs..
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#417260 Jan 21, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>eventually flakes like guest, oxbox, orville et al reveal themselves to be just that, flakes, and they know nothing about God, His creation, Jesus, His salvation.
Agreed. And it's amazing how many of them are from Missouri. Have you noticed that?
preston

Waverly, OH

#417261 Jan 21, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled this from their home page and when guest claims not to be a sda, he is correct if he belongs to this group who left them.

We do not belong nor lead to any denomination. We are dissatisfied with the watered-down truths preached in churches and thirst for Yahuwah’s undiluted word. We used to be members of the Seventh Day Adventist Church until we realized that this church also rejected and subverted many Bible truths. The decision to withdraw our membership and separate was not easy and was made only after much prayer and research. You can read some of this research in the following links:

http://www.worldslastchance.com/about-us/back... .

so he leaves one satanic group to belong to another group that is even more satanic in its nature.

NOW WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT SINCE HE HAS BEEN ON HERE, I HAVE KNOWN THAT HE WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN NOR EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ONE?
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#417262 Jan 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that. I thought SDAs considered Christ to be God.
I vote they get their own Bible and leave ours alone. The Mormons probably have some prophetic Apocalyptic stuff in theirs..
Some of them might, but not all. I know this one doesn't. They're generally considered a cult. This particular article says they do believe in the Trinity and the divinity of Christ, but I don't think that's accurate. However, the rest of the article is spot on:

Adventist Anti-Catholicism

As is clear from some of the beliefs listed above, Adventist theology is intensely anti-Catholic. Many Catholics who do not frequently come in contact with Adventists or their literature do not realize just how hostile they can be toward the Church.

Trying to give others the benefit of the doubt, Catholics may suppose that anti-Catholicism is part of Adventism’s radical fringe. Unfortunately, this is untrue. Adventists who are moderate on Catholicism are a minority. Anti-Catholicism characterizes the denomination because it is embraced in White’s "divinely inspired" writings.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/seventh-day-ad...

You have to be careful with them, especially the do-it-yourself crowd that comes to this board. As Preston said, they make real SDAs look normal.
:)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#417263 Jan 21, 2013
217 197
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did. Don't they? Do you know any that don't?
I have never taken a survey of Christians' beliefs on the matter..And a survey would be unreliable....no way to prove their replies...
preston

Waverly, OH

#417264 Jan 21, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably a spelling error on his part. It helps when posting on these boards to have at least a rudimentary grasp of the English language. Third grade ought to do it. He's a little twerp.
no, that is how they are spelling Yahweh. they have linguists that have "CORRECTED" THE HEBREW.lol.

An Introductory Study for SDAs on Separation
SDA Church: God’s Remnant Church or Part of Babylon Fallen?
Chronology of SDA Apostasy

We believe that Yahuwah's honest children will come out from the fallen (Babylonian) churches. They will gladly receive the truth and take their stand with the remnant, because Yahuwah does not want His people to partake of the corporate sins of the churches who have rejected His truth. This final warning of mercy is found in Revelation 18:1-5. We only care to be recognized by the King of Kings and be part of His church in heaven (Hebrews 12:22, 23). We find that neither Yahushua nor the apostles of the early church belonged to the organized church of that time.

We pray World's Last Chance encourages you to search your Bible to find out the truth.

To learn more, you are welcome to read About World’s Last Chance.

http://www.worldslastchance.com/about-us/back...
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#417266 Jan 21, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>I googled this from their home page and when guest claims not to be a sda, he is correct if he belongs to this group who left them.
We do not belong nor lead to any denomination. We are dissatisfied with the watered-down truths preached in churches and thirst for Yahuwah’s undiluted word. We used to be members of the Seventh Day Adventist Church until we realized that this church also rejected and subverted many Bible truths. The decision to withdraw our membership and separate was not easy and was made only after much prayer and research. You can read some of this research in the following links:
http://www.worldslastchance.com/about-us/back... .
so he leaves one satanic group to belong to another group that is even more satanic in its nature.
NOW WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT SINCE HE HAS BEEN ON HERE, I HAVE KNOWN THAT HE WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN NOR EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ONE?
Interesting! This sounds exactly like him/her. Really all of the odd ones. I don't usually read their posts. Too much trouble trying to figure out if they're saying anything between all the crusades, inquisitions, murders, whores, etc, etc, ad nauseam.
That's always the tip off of a cult. And as is typical of cults, they prey on the ignorant. Easy to see that here, lol!
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417267 Jan 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
But I just showed you a direct quote from an early Church father who describes gathering on Sunday for the Mass in 155 AD?
Why do you insist it was established in 364 AD?
Does it really matter what the date it was instituted ? You still miss the point it is not commanded to do so in the Bible.
Rape little kids do they

AOL

#417268 Jan 21, 2013
No way would i be a Catholic NO WAY. Would not trust my kids around most Priest. Sad but true they might do them in the butt.

Location hidden

#417269 Jan 21, 2013
221 180 135
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxbow
The Bible is not a book on logic, based on logic. And to jump from one scripture and then to another and presume you can do so, applying logic, is an intellectual pride.
The Bible has literal, figurative, and spiritual in natures with some overlapping....
No one can define God.
It is not a sin to try and understand God, rather to presume you can by logic.
I never said the Bible is a book on logic...nor that it is based on logic.

I never said anything about defining God..I never said one word about trying to understand God..nor did I say you could by using logic.

You are grasping at straws.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417270 Jan 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you F#*%in kidding me??
Pope John Paul comes back to Earth as the Anti Christ??
wow.
yea if I recall right that should go along with HoJo's belief..........rotflol

Location hidden

#417271 Jan 21, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxbow
Ditto my last post to you.
You look really foolish grasping at straws...
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#417272 Jan 21, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>no, that is how they are spelling Yahweh. they have linguists that have "CORRECTED" THE HEBREW.lol.
An Introductory Study for SDAs on Separation
SDA Church: God’s Remnant Church or Part of Babylon Fallen?
Chronology of SDA Apostasy
We believe that Yahuwah's honest children will come out from the fallen (Babylonian) churches. They will gladly receive the truth and take their stand with the remnant, because Yahuwah does not want His people to partake of the corporate sins of the churches who have rejected His truth. This final warning of mercy is found in Revelation 18:1-5. We only care to be recognized by the King of Kings and be part of His church in heaven (Hebrews 12:22, 23). We find that neither Yahushua nor the apostles of the early church belonged to the organized church of that time.
We pray World's Last Chance encourages you to search your Bible to find out the truth.
To learn more, you are welcome to read About World’s Last Chance.
http://www.worldslastchance.com/about-us/back...
They have linguists?? Linguists who corrected the Hebrew??
LOL!!

Wow, so they're denying Christ and the Apostles, yet they're using the Bible? Which bible, that's the question. There is no remnant church. People will say anything to justify their apostasy. Unfortunately, they'll always find suckers who will go along with them. I'm laughing, but it's truly pitiful how many ignorant people there are in the world. That's always been the biggest obstacle since time began. Ignorance cannot be penetrated and is very dangerous.

Location hidden

#417273 Jan 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is from and based upon the decisions of men.
Are you a robot like hojo?
Not worthy of a response..

Location hidden

#417274 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW - I just refuted it.

Location hidden

#417275 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Other people who have mastery skills did the legwork for me -(thanks gents!)- why?
You are going off-topic.
preston

Waverly, OH

#417276 Jan 21, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Does it really matter what the date it was instituted ? You still miss the point it is not commanded to do so in the Bible.
show us where in the NT that we can find that Commandment given to the Christians.

I dont think that I have ever read it and take into consideration that Christians are not those jewish people that Moses brought the Laws to.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#417277 Jan 21, 2013
YAWN !!!!

Look forward at seeing what the Hornet Nest I stirred up has to present in the MORNING..........ROTFLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns 52 min Stephany McDowell 1
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says 11 hr cooldude 5
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 15 hr Crazy 8,687
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 15 hr Strel 83,885
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web