Oh, I didn't overlook these passages - but you did.
You overlooked the point that these were written by John and Luke, not Jesus.
Do you have something written exclusively by Jesus?
Do you have anything, with him saying - "I am God."
Why do you have to mislead others?
Why don't you beleive Jesus when he stated:
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
You do believe what Jesus said, right?