Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
401,621 - 401,640 of 532,448 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416807
Jan 19, 2013
 
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your point,but the truth is,whole populations that are Roman Catholic in this world venerate openly the blessed Mother,having a statue of her in front of them,kneeling before it,singing litanies and canticles of praise to her near divine office,glorifying her. Statues of Mary are often placed on pedestals and carried around,many faithful trying to touch the pedestal to gain some virtue if possible.
Catholics here in the US especially try to claim that their prayers and devotion to Mary is within that safe realm of non[-Divine worship,and I understand many American and propbably Canadian Catholics do not actually worship Mary.But I watch EWTN often and really Dan,much of what is said about Mary,and the practices of devotion to her are exactly the very reason why Prots and evangelicals reject Catholicism.The reasoning given by Catholic teachers on the devotion to Mary often exceeds the boundaries of what some Catholics try to say do not exist in the whole of Catholicism.
Mary is not in any way the Spouse of the Holy Spirit,for instance.Even trying to reason such a thought is preposterous.
Catholics cannot separate in their mindset the Man Christ Jesus,from the Eternal God He was and is and IS to come. Jesus was the Son of Man,and technically still is due to His resurrected Body.But it is in that realm of His being the Son of Man that He also is the Son of Mary.YET,Catholics and Orthodox insist that Mary is the Mother of God,and that if we do not call her such,than we do not believe in the Incarnation.Mary was the Mother of Jesus the Son of Man,Mother of the Man Jesus,giving Him flesh and blood from her mortal body.
To say that Mary is the Mother of God is to separate Jesus from the Father and the Holy Spirit,that He is a separate or a God alone from the Father and the Holy Spirit.JESUS is with the Father and the Holy Spirit G O D.The Three are not separate Gods.GOD is ONE,indivisible.The Godhead is the OFFICE of Their being,the Administration of the Father,Son and Holy Spirit=ONE GOD forever and ever.
So if you say that Mary is the Mother of God,you are saying technically that she is the Mother of the Father-Son,and the Holy Spirit.Which of course for a mortal human being that is impossible,and should not be even mentioned.
She bore the Man Christ Jesus who WAS from the beginning G o d.She did not bear God,because He was God before she even existed.But she bore the total humanity of the Person Jesus,anointed to be the Messiah,and who IS God from the Father and the Holy Spirit of Promise to all humanity.
But as Son of Man Jesus lived in the realm of being lesser than the Angels for 30+ years,He died in human agony,but was RAISED by the Father from the dead.His separate role of being the Son of Man changed to the Eternal Son from what was His roots to begin with,He sits at the right hand of His Father in GLORY!
Pad good friend

You write, "Mary is not in anyway the Spouse of the Holy Spirit..."

In response, Luke 1:35 And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy Ghost shall come upon you and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you. And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God."

In a sense, when a person is born-again, accepting Jesus, it is the Holy Spirit that is the Spouse that overshadows each of us by faith. Likewise, Mary's fiat, is acceptance by faith which is far superior to our faith, as with her, Jesus was physically conceived. And the more each of us becomes like Jesus, the more one's faith becomes like Jesus' mother....

The Godhead is Three Persons. If not, then why not get baptized in the Name of God, instead of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

Really the particular issue with us understanding the Godhead is defining the Holy Spirit as a Person. I think most accept the Son and Father as seperate. But all are united as One God.
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416809
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what protestant denomination are you? I've got my google page up and ready....
I think he's another atheist (or maybe the same one, lol). He had a bit of a downer on God in one of his posts.
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416810
Jan 19, 2013
 
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad, I have know many young men and heard the testemony of another who dreamed of being priest, to serve the Lord from their hearts.
Everyone of them were molested by older priest, as alter boys or when they entered the priesthood.
I am not talking about one or two men Pad.
I have said many times my heart goes out to the many men and woman who have chosen to serve God as a priest or a nun even though they are innocent of abuse are painted with the same brush.
We have a wonderful spirit filled priest up here at "Christ the King Church," He loves the Lord so much many catholic's are being filled with the gospel of Jesus because of Him.
My father was jailed for what he did, I used the story of my Dad to show abuse was not just in the catholic church, its in every walk of life.
Regina and Anthony found another use for that info.
I would not let my kids in to boy Scouts, but they were alter boys,
because I trusted the Priest who I call my personal Angel.
So Pad I don't believe all catholic priest are pedophiles or homosexuals .
I don't paint all cathoic's with the same brush as Regina and Anthony do with Protestants.
Why would those young men want to be priests if they in fact were molested by a priest when they were altar boys? Of course you can't answer that question.I don't understand why they tell you of their desire to be priests,knowing that they were once sexually assaulted by a priest.The other factor is that WHEN were these boys assaulted? After mass,before mass? It is beyond us to figure these things out.

It is a dasterly criminal act by men who claim to be shepherds of Christ's flock.Such strong emotions to deceive children and to guide them at the same time to the Lord,is a disparity of justice. Whether a minister,priest or whatever.Who can figure such strong drives to both destroy and build up?

I do find it hard to believe that the priest pedophiles are a majority,and not a very small minority.Since you live in Canada,are we seeing a lot of scandal there as well?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416811
Jan 19, 2013
 
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Anthony,it is not widely known that ministers MOSTLY married seek to molest children.Some cases of it no doubt,and I am not denying it,but the greater sin of Ministers is usually adultery with a woman who is not their wife.And even the random GAY encounter as we know that of, Pastor Turner,or Jim Baker,basically unheard of.
Cover up is everywhere,that is why I do not get on the band wagon of constantly bringing up Catholic priest pedophiles.The comments on this forum about priest pedophilia do exceed the truth of what really has happened.I only met one priest who was a pedophile in action,the one who got a hold of me and other orphans years ago. But in my many years I have never met a known one personally other than him. We suspected by wife's cousin of being a pedophile,(he is a priest),but it really has never been proven to the fact that he indeed was one.

You are right however in wondering why LTM is so adamant when she herself went through that aweful experience herself from a minister(family member).Very outrageously sad.I have been through the experience of being a victim,but because of the Lord,I cannot target all priests just because one took liberties with me and other boys in that orphanage.I would not doubt that the very priest was later targeted and even defrocked,or maybe he was never brught to light,if he did not repent. The end of the wicked is in hell,we should never envy them.
You know and I know that the perpetrators of such crimes are a fraction,not the majority.
Dan

I think the problem is that priests have had to much power thrust upon them, and their duties have had to take on epic proportions. This has sort of changed with the re-establishment of deacons.

A priest is called to be a servant. But he has duties such as administrative, being a counselor, and organizer, etc., that he cannot perform his primary duties. He is spread to thin.... In an idealic world, I think priests should be older, experienced with people, with a known backround.(Fortunately, my church has a priest who is like this. This is his "second" calling late in life.)
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416812
Jan 19, 2013
 
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Simple, if one priest was caught, how many of his superiors had to know what happened and they chose to cover it up."
His superior is his bishop. The bishop wasn't covering up, he was simply following the prevailing treatment course for anyone who was accused of sexual deviancy in those days. Most of the bishops during that time were advised by the psychological profession to send him to treatment and once he received a "clean bill of health" from the experts, the bishop re-assigned him. We know now, AFTER THE FACT, is was the wrong thing to do and those criminals should've been kicked out of the priesthood and turned over to the authorities.
But the axe you have to grind with the Catholic Church isn't really just about sick abusing priests now is it?
Anthony says...... The bishop wasn't covering up, he was simply following the prevailing treatment course for anyone who was accused of sexual deviancy in those days. Most of the bishops during that time were advised by the psychological profession to send him to treatment and once he received a "clean bill of health"

Michael says....WHAT A CROC! 20, 30 50 years ago, if a man raped a woman the POLICE WERE CALLED. Same as today, and no different than if a child was raped today or 50 years ago.


Lance Armstrong looks like a beginner compared to the lying, deceitful clergy who covered up to protect the church and not the victims.


Anthony you will go to any length to make up excuses, because YOU NEVER want any catholic priest ever charged with anything. Its obvious in your tone that you continue to defend the clergy at all costs including RAPE.

The charge of Rape 50 years ago was the same as rape today......

Call a PHYSCIATRIST!.........what a BS excuse.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for defending their actions of "WE WILL CALL" a physchiatrist.

If 50 years ago you had a son and he claimed a neighbor sexually assualted him, I am sure you would call a PHYSCHIASTRIST.



UNBELIEVABLE!







MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416813
Jan 19, 2013
 
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's another atheist (or maybe the same one, lol). He had a bit of a downer on God in one of his posts.
If it isn't the OLE ROOSTER! clukking to Anthony, about someone else again!.... Anthony! Anthony! BWUK BWUK BWUK!! another atheist. BUK BUK BUK!! they are going to hell!! BWUK BWUK BWUK!!

UNBELIEVABLE!

Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416814
Jan 19, 2013
 
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about the Crystal Cathedral sale to the RCC,and I cannot speculate about it.But the biggest problem is that no matter what can be said in either exposing more of what has happened in the CC concerning child molestation.OR the fact that an organization is confessing and trying to do all it can to end the scandal.
Either way,the results of what is either to be unleashed imformation,or the burden of dealing with an internal malady within the system,The CC can only mover forward and deal with each thing as it unravels. The cheap attacks of people against the CC on a constant basis,is no longer desire to see justice served,but to destroy the organization,which cannot succumb to that barage,because of what it is basically founded on to begin with.
That is the organization is too big and complexed to tear it down with blind attacks about the moral fiber of the whole organization at large.
The scandall has been addressed and faced head on by not only the Catholic Church but all of Christianity.We all know and understand that once sin is exposed,it loses its power over human beings.The Catholic Church knows that it has to face up to whatever has been surfaced concerning some of its priests,and the same applies to every facet of Christianity.
That actually does not stop the predator,as he is driven by sexual passion,and a boy or girl is still at risk,if such a perpetrator exists in the church even now.Do we blame the whole organization for that one person?
Who knows who he is until he strikes? When he is found out,the Church now is going to act accordingly,we have to give them the time and space now to comply with dealing heavily with that offender. In other words,Sin has been exposed on a grand scale,NOW the church can work with God in disposing of it within the Sanctuary.We Christians must allow those perpetrators to be incarcerated and punished by law as well.
I and my three brothers were altar boys in our parish over a period of about 12 years. There were probably a hundred other boys over the years as well. There was never ONE SINGLE incident of abuse or anything thing that would be remotely contstrued as sexual in nature by the founding pastor or any of the many associate priests who came and went.

Dan, you more than anyone on this board has the right to be angry, but your charity really shines forth on this issue. All I can say is how sorry I am for what you endured and I'm glad you have found peace. Fortunately the Church has made HUGE strides in eliminating this scourge and getting rid of the "filth" as Pope Benedict called them, as is evident by the last number I saw, about 7 credible accustions in 2011, out of over 40,000 priests.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416815
Jan 19, 2013
 
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan
I think the problem is that priests have had to much power thrust upon them, and their duties have had to take on epic proportions. This has sort of changed with the re-establishment of deacons.
A priest is called to be a servant. But he has duties such as administrative, being a counselor, and organizer, etc., that he cannot perform his primary duties. He is spread to thin.... In an idealic world, I think priests should be older, experienced with people, with a known backround.(Fortunately, my church has a priest who is like this. This is his "second" calling late in life.)
Robert says...... I think priests should be older......

Michael says.......Roman catholic priests today are the oldest that the church has ever had. In america today the average age of a catholic priest is 60. The average age of a nun in america today is 70.

The most religious, conservative people in the catholic church are NOT answering the calling to the priest/sisterhood as they did in the past.

During the past 45 years upwards of 80,000 men left the priesthood, and comparable number of nuns. Why?

Doesn't this clearly indicate their is trouble brewing in the catholic church? Mass attendance is about 25%, catholics in greater numbers including many priests want optional celebacy. Priests around the world including the USA have recently created Priest Unions, Many catholics today believe its time to ordain women.

A church DEEPLY divided, and every year more parishes without a resident priest.

Catholics should be paying close attention.

Could this information, indicate the canary in the coal mine?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416816
Jan 19, 2013
 
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad, I have know many young men and heard the testemony of another who dreamed of being priest, to serve the Lord from their hearts.
Everyone of them were molested by older priest, as alter boys or when they entered the priesthood.
I am not talking about one or two men Pad.
I have said many times my heart goes out to the many men and woman who have chosen to serve God as a priest or a nun even though they are innocent of abuse are painted with the same brush.
We have a wonderful spirit filled priest up here at "Christ the King Church," He loves the Lord so much many catholic's are being filled with the gospel of Jesus because of Him.
My father was jailed for what he did, I used the story of my Dad to show abuse was not just in the catholic church, its in every walk of life.
Regina and Anthony found another use for that info.
I would not let my kids in to boy Scouts, but they were alter boys,
because I trusted the Priest who I call my personal Angel.
So Pad I don't believe all catholic priest are pedophiles or homosexuals .
I don't paint all cathoic's with the same brush as Regina and Anthony do with Protestants.
"We have a wonderful spirit filled priest up here at "Christ the King Church," He loves the Lord so much many catholic's are being filled with the gospel of Jesus because of Him."

Question for you LTM; Is this a rebellious priest who refuses to teach according to Catholic doctrine, and if not, how can he be spirit filled and filling people with the gospel if he teaches what you called satanic doctrine?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416817
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypostatic union is the term used to describe how God the Son, Jesus Christ, took on a human nature, yet remained fully God at the same time. Jesus always had been God (John 8:58, 10:30), but at the incarnation Jesus became a human being (John 1:14). The addition of the human nature to the divine nature is Jesus, the God-man. This is the hypostatic union, Jesus Christ, one Person, fully God and fully man.
Jesus' two natures, human and divine, are inseparable. Jesus will forever be the God-man, fully God and fully human, two distinct natures in one Person. Jesus' humanity and divinity are not mixed, but are united without loss of separate identity. Jesus sometimes operated with the limitations of humanity (John 4:6, 19:28) and other times in the power of His deity (John 11:43; Matthew 14:18-21). In both, Jesus' actions were from His one Person. Jesus had two natures, but only one personality.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW
LTM

And the Blessed Virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus, not just the flesh, but also the God....whicch we know as the hypostatic union each. Thus the Blessed Mary is the mother of Jesus of the flesh, and mother of God, known as the hypostatic union of each.

You cannot seperate Jesus into two. You said it yourself.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416818
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

ReginaM wrote:
Oh, No! Heckle doesn't know the difference between the Incarnation and the Immaculate Conception! LOL!!
They're batting a 1,000 today!
:)
lol.

http://www.google.com/search...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416819
Jan 19, 2013
 
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
They are lovely, aren't they? And so are their meanings. Icons are so rich with symbolism, every detail has a special significance, including the borders and backgrounds.
As the site points out, the Apostle St. Luke was an iconographer and some of these are attributed to him. So much for statues and other representations being against the commandments. And it certainly refutes the claim of the Madonna being a figure from mythology, lol!
ReginaM
Peace

:)
Pad

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416820
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
Pad good friend
You write, "Mary is not in anyway the Spouse of the Holy Spirit..."
In response, Luke 1:35 And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy Ghost shall come upon you and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you. And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God."
In a sense, when a person is born-again, accepting Jesus, it is the Holy Spirit that is the Spouse that overshadows each of us by faith. Likewise, Mary's fiat, is acceptance by faith which is far superior to our faith, as with her, Jesus was physically conceived. And the more each of us becomes like Jesus, the more one's faith becomes like Jesus' mother....
The Godhead is Three Persons. If not, then why not get baptized in the Name of God, instead of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?
Really the particular issue with us understanding the Godhead is defining the Holy Spirit as a Person. I think most accept the Son and Father as seperate. But all are united as One God.
We should not be baptized in the Name of God,because Jesus said that when we are baptized we are to be baptized in the NAME of the Father,Son and Holy Spirit.Which by the way could be some sort of error on our parts to baptized using all three,when what is the NAME of the Father,and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Nevertheless the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit are of O N E Essence,not just in unity of mind or purpose,but ONE substance,one Divine ESSENCE which is G O D,HE,the great I AM.

Is ONE GOD divided into three separate Gods?

The same Holy Divine Essence of Omnipotence is in the THREE Persons.We cannot divide them ,as the same ESSENCE completely embodies all Three. Therefore they are O N E God,indivisiible,and not separated into threee distinct different GODS.

We also have to realize that God is ALL in all,He is vastly beyond our limited space as human beings,we are the Created. God manifests the I AM into three separate administrations the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit,but they are O N E,and as human beings we cannot fathom that unique oneness,because who can KNOW the living God? Jesus is really the only Man who claimed that He came from the Father,and they are known of each other in a complete way,unimagineable to human logic.

How else could Jesus become a total true human being not related to the false heresy of gnosticism,unless HE was born to the Virgin M a r y?

God could have just placed Jesus on the planet fully formed in human flesh and blood,but than there would be the Satanic heresy of angelic beings mixing with human elements,that are arian beings which is contrived in the minds of people seduced by evil spirits.

We call it gnosticism,but the most insidious of these doctrines come from hell which is bent on destroying the Humanity of our Lord,and to destroy most of all the truth of the Incarnation,God in the Flesh.John the Apostle alludes to it in his epistle.

Mary is that only person,bless her heart,who gives our Lord His true identity as being HUMAN,yet at the same time fully WHO HE i s,the great I AM!

N o one can deny the Incarnation and be a true follower of the Messiah.It is a false Jesus they follow,and that is most unfortunate especially for the Jehovah Witnesses.Continued:
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416821
Jan 19, 2013
 
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I and my three brothers were altar boys in our parish over a period of about 12 years. There were probably a hundred other boys over the years as well. There was never ONE SINGLE incident of abuse or anything thing that would be remotely contstrued as sexual in nature by the founding pastor or any of the many associate priests who came and went.
Dan, you more than anyone on this board has the right to be angry, but your charity really shines forth on this issue. All I can say is how sorry I am for what you endured and I'm glad you have found peace. Fortunately the Church has made HUGE strides in eliminating this scourge and getting rid of the "filth" as Pope Benedict called them, as is evident by the last number I saw, about 7 credible accustions in 2011, out of over 40,000 priests.
Anthony says......I and my three brothers were altar boys in our parish over a period of about 12 years. There were probably a hundred other boys over the years as well. There was never ONE SINGLE incident of abuse or anything thing that would be remotely contstrued as sexual in nature by the founding pastor or any of the many associate priests who came and went.

Michael says ........Your brothers might have been the lucky ones. As you know, all 6 dioceses in MINNESOTA have had more than their fair share of sexually abusive clergy over the years. But you didn't tell us that.

Check out the 6 dioceses of MINNESOTA including St Paul.

http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/Pri...

I rest my case......
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416822
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't the OLE ROOSTER! clukking to Anthony, about someone else again!.... Anthony! Anthony! BWUK BWUK BWUK!! another atheist. BUK BUK BUK!! they are going to hell!! BWUK BWUK BWUK!!
UNBELIEVABLE!
I know you're trying to save face over your most recent blunder...(lol)....but having your owner let you out of your cage is dangerous. You could hurt yourself.
Get back in there now, that's a good boy....here's some bird seed....
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416823
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony says...... The bishop wasn't covering up, he was simply following the prevailing treatment course for anyone who was accused of sexual deviancy in those days. Most of the bishops during that time were advised by the psychological profession to send him to treatment and once he received a "clean bill of health"
Michael says....WHAT A CROC! 20, 30 50 years ago, if a man raped a woman the POLICE WERE CALLED. Same as today, and no different than if a child was raped today or 50 years ago.
Lance Armstrong looks like a beginner compared to the lying, deceitful clergy who covered up to protect the church and not the victims.
Anthony you will go to any length to make up excuses, because YOU NEVER want any catholic priest ever charged with anything. Its obvious in your tone that you continue to defend the clergy at all costs including RAPE.
The charge of Rape 50 years ago was the same as rape today......
Call a PHYSCIATRIST!.........what a BS excuse.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself for defending their actions of "WE WILL CALL" a physchiatrist.
If 50 years ago you had a son and he claimed a neighbor sexually assualted him, I am sure you would call a PHYSCHIASTRIST.
UNBELIEVABLE!
No moron, 50 years ago women did NOT always call the police when they were raped.

Hey Jeckle, still haven't figured out that seal of confessional thingy yet have you?
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416824
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Anthony MN wrote:
LOL!

Perfect!

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416825
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

For the anti-Catholics here:
http://www.catholicmemes.com/quotes/things-je...

Indeed. Jesus never said: be your own "pope".
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416826
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, 50 years ago women did NOT always call the police when they were raped.
Hey Jeckle, still haven't figured out that seal of confessional thingy yet have you?
The seal of confessional??

(LOL) Do you honestly believe any priest who molested a child told another priest his confession? Then went out and committed the same felony crime, and sin again and again?

Do you honestly believe when a 59 year old priest got caught for the first time molesting that it was his first time molesting?

You might like making excuses or covering up for them, but people today are FED UP with story after story after story.

Maybe you and your brothers would have never told on a priest if he had abused you or your brothers. I am sure thousands of incidents of other altar boys never told anyone.

There are many more skeletons in closet within the catholic clergy. They just never got caught.

Tip of the iceburg we always say!

How many times have you not come to a complete stop at a stop sign and never been caught? How many times have you gone over the speed limit without being caught?

Same with the abusive clergy.........many who never got caught.

I will always defend victims of crime, and never make up lame excuses for the ones who hurt them the most..........like you continue to do.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#416827
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony says......I and my three brothers were altar boys in our parish over a period of about 12 years. There were probably a hundred other boys over the years as well. There was never ONE SINGLE incident of abuse or anything thing that would be remotely contstrued as sexual in nature by the founding pastor or any of the many associate priests who came and went.
Michael says ........Your brothers might have been the lucky ones. As you know, all 6 dioceses in MINNESOTA have had more than their fair share of sexually abusive clergy over the years. But you didn't tell us that.
Check out the 6 dioceses of MINNESOTA including St Paul.
http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/Pri...
I rest my case......
And you probably don't know that the majority of cases didn't involve "rape" of any kind, in fact, putting a hand on a leg or making sexually suggestive comments are lumped in together with the real crimes of rape and sodomy.

Mikey, when are you gonna get a new act? This one has been played out...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••