Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 541,896
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#416684 Jan 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - I was only using the link you provided as evidence.
As you can see, your evidence is lacking correlation and justification.
But what do you care, you beleive what men tell you to believe.
*sighs*
NASL

A heavy rock thrown in the ocean goes to the bottom.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#416685 Jan 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No - men created the Bible.
1st Base Ump verified it.
NASL

Since you say men created....You make men god.

God is the Creator, not man.

Home Run! Score. Your catcher missed the ball, and the runner on third came in....Game over.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#416686 Jan 18, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>clay, no post from Topix can be erased except by a moderator and I have yet to see one on this forum.
But certainly freemi cant erase it by himself.
"Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator".
so if a lot of people complained about it, a moderator might have removed it.and as far as him saying it, I wouldnt doubt it one bit, he will say anything to stir up trouble.and if they felt strongly enbough to remove teh post, they would have removed him aalso.imo
if I were you, I would consider the source and move on. most of us know what kind of creeps that these three are(mike and jethro). they are not protestant nor catholic so they have no dog in this discussion
I didn't know that about a moderator. I figured it would be easy to remove a post...especially one with a curse word in it.
Regardless, its gone. And I stand by what he said about Mary AND how he worded it. Honestly, Preston, I was so saddened when I read it, that one does not forget it. That's why I have no problem 'risking' bearing false witness.
Since that remark, I don't really care if I offend him or not. I have zero respect for such a person.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#416687 Jan 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that about a moderator. I figured it would be easy to remove a post...especially one with a curse word in it.
Regardless, its gone. And I stand by what he said about Mary AND how he worded it. Honestly, Preston, I was so saddened when I read it, that one does not forget it. That's why I have no problem 'risking' bearing false witness.
Since that remark, I don't really care if I offend him or not. I have zero respect for such a person.
those with true faith
are never worry about removing other posters or ban poster for their vicious langauge

if your faith is for sure builded on the hard rock, for sure nobody is able to remove this rock and destroy your rcc temple?

but you are not heart believer,you are unsecure and not able already to prevent failure of your RCC as moral dung

and your unsecurity try to groudge and direct your hate against oposers of your dead beliefs leading you nowhere

you delusions are not able to restore already lost reality of TRUE HEAVENLY CHURCH RESIDING IN HEAVEN 2 THESS 2;1
NOT ON THIS EARTH,OR VATICAN CITY OF NONSENSE PAST 2000 YEARS.

never forget 0 respect is begining of alphabet leading to the nr 1 of respect
preston

Waverly, OH

#416688 Jan 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that about a moderator. I figured it would be easy to remove a post...especially one with a curse word in it.
Regardless, its gone. And I stand by what he said about Mary AND how he worded it. Honestly, Preston, I was so saddened when I read it, that one does not forget it. That's why I have no problem 'risking' bearing false witness.
Since that remark, I don't really care if I offend him or not. I have zero respect for such a person.
I totally agree with you. our diffences with how we look at mary doesnt come into play, regardless of any differences, she is the MOTHER of our Savior, and deserves our admiration and respect.

I dont worry myself as to how I talk to any of those three, I have nothing but contempt and i dont mind showing it.

as far as jethro, I know that he constantly attacks HOJO and your church but that isnt what I hold against him.

He has blasphemed the Word of God to many times for me to ever have any respect for him and so I dont.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#416689 Jan 18, 2013

The Catholic 'virgin mary' is a demon not the biblical & historical Mary mother of Jesus.

Isis Simiramis

www.babylonmysteryreligion.com/motherandchild...
Clay

Chicago, IL

#416690 Jan 18, 2013
socci wrote:
The Catholic 'virgin mary' is a demon not the biblical & historical Mary mother of Jesus.
Isis Simiramis
www.babylonmysteryreligion.com/motherandchild...
Wow. Demon?
Do you know that when Mary appeared to Juan Diego at Guadalupe, Mexico and left her image on his cloak, she converted millions of indigenous Mexicans to Jesus Christ, seemingly over night?
Quite a blunder for a demon. I thought their goal was to get people AWAY from Christ.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#416691 Jan 18, 2013
socci wrote:
The Catholic 'virgin mary' is a demon not the biblical & historical Mary mother of Jesus.
Isis Simiramis
www.babylonmysteryreligion.com/motherandchild...
I read your link and it was painfully sad. Every time I run into such slander it strengthens my faith and I know I indeed belong to the true Church.
You should know that whoever is responsible for that link is likely going to hell for deceiving people like you.
Can any of you guys function at all without bearing false witness?? That's a red flag right there soc. If your religion needs to lie to exist, then get out of it!!!
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#416692 Jan 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
Wow. Demon?
Do you know that when Mary appeared to Juan Diego at Guadalupe, Mexico and left her image on his cloak, she converted millions of indigenous Mexicans to Jesus Christ, seemingly over night?
Quite a blunder for a demon. I thought their goal was to get people AWAY from Christ.

There's many problems with what you say & believe about this. The Mexicans were converted to believe in the Pope, not Jesus. It was not Mary since she is dead and in the grave with all others who have ever lived.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#416693 Jan 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
I read your link and it was painfully sad. Every time I run into such slander it strengthens my faith and I know I indeed belong to the true Church.
You should know that whoever is responsible for that link is likely going to hell for deceiving people like you.
Can any of you guys function at all without bearing false witness?? That's a red flag right there soc. If your religion needs to lie to exist, then get out of it!!!

Well somebody is lying, this is true. The biblical trinity or Godhead does not include Mary thus it is the Roman Church that propagates lies.

This may be a better link..

http://toolong.com

Clay

Chicago, IL

#416694 Jan 18, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There's many problems with what you say & believe about this. The Mexicans were converted to believe in the Pope, not Jesus. It was not Mary since she is dead and in the grave with all others who have ever lived.
Mexicans were not converted to believe in the Pope instead of Jesus.
What kinda dumb statement is that?
Clay

Chicago, IL

#416695 Jan 18, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well somebody is lying, this is true. The biblical trinity or Godhead does not include Mary thus it is the Roman Church that propagates lies.
This may be a better link..
http://toolong.com
The Biblical Trinity wouldn't include Mary because she is not God. The Roman Catholic Church doesn't teach such a thing about Mary.
You guys teach that the RCC teaches it, but that doesn't mean they do!
We treat Mary the same way Our Lord Jesus Christ treated her. We go to her just the teenage Jesus did when He needed assistance.
Guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#416696 Jan 18, 2013
socci wrote:
The Catholic 'virgin mary' is a demon not the biblical & historical Mary mother of Jesus.
Isis Simiramis
www.babylonmysteryreligion.com/motherandchild...
yep another way satan decieves. Instead of worshiping the Father/Yahweh and the Son/Christ they focus on the mother and son.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#416697 Jan 18, 2013
ew Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

There you go again, making a conclusion on an event that was:
a. recorded many years after the supposed occurrence
b. exclaiming it was real, even when you weren't there to verify
+ "believing other men"
What evidence do you have to justify and correlate these occurrences actually occurred?
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
citation please, that citation of the Bible is not to be used.
"And so scholars use a different term for this phenomenon and call such books "pseudepigrapha."

You will find this antiseptic term throughout the writings of modern scholars of the Bible. It's the term used in university classes on the New Testament, and in seminary courses, and in Ph.D. seminars. What the people who use the term do not tell you is that it literally means "writing that is inscribed with a lie."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bart-d-ehrman/t...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#416699 Jan 18, 2013
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
NASL
Since you say men created....You make men god.
God is the Creator, not man.
Home Run! Score. Your catcher missed the ball, and the runner on third came in....Game over.
Men do create - many things.

The computer you are on, was man-made - not by any god.

Your statements show you have a closed mind.

Why not open it up a little.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#416700 Jan 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>yep another way satan decieves. Instead of worshiping the Father/Yahweh and the Son/Christ they focus on the mother and son.
Huh?
truth

Perth, Australia

#416701 Jan 18, 2013
Saul Saul Paul Paul why you judging me?
who/
you Saul
meeeeee
no no no
yes you are
Who are you?
I am Nazarene.
Are you for sure you did not know?
You Saul liked be God Creator..o did you?
no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo

What Jesus Christ say;''many will come in my name''
How many mother Mary How many Jesus?

Possessors is not Creator.

Don't be deceive.

Did you calculated?..yes you are..Satan followers calculated always but Jesus Christ know about that too.
''its written''
truth

Perth, Australia

#416702 Jan 18, 2013
Who is your Creator?
Who is your possessor?
Guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#416703 Jan 18, 2013
An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations
Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began:'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you
something about Moses. When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he
thought,'What a good opportunity to have a bath!' He removed his clothes, put them
aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had
stolen them.

The Palestinian representative jumped up furiously and shouted,'What are you
talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then.'

The Israeli representative smiled and said,'And now that we have made that clear, I
will begin my speech...'
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#416704 Jan 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
No - men created the Bible.
1st Base Ump verified it.

This the reason I don't answer your questions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Fri pazuzu 68
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 12 Married in 8,293
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Sep 5 ELIAS IBARRA 49
Pope Francis' one-day trip expected to give Alb... Sep 4 Barbarian 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••