Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
401,381 - 401,400 of 536,905 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Who seek my life must died?
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Free MInd wrote:
The truth will set the crazies free.
I would word it like this:

"The truth shows that Free is crazy"

Is that what you were trying to say?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

its that your protection
''if i need remove this planet i will''
i did not say that..i wrote
find who say

i remind you

huge huge and huge gigantic planet full of souls..

Are you for sure you going win?
Did you know multiply each of them is invisible force?
Where you liked hide yourself
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

they feeding from us

you need explain why is not like that..if yes why yes?
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Free MInd wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, the more facts you post, the goofier they get.
Such as... "I have faith, hope and charity. You don't."
In defense of Christianity, that is not the norm.
Does Anthony think only church going people are generous with their time and money?

"The Bubble boy" needs to get into the real world where everyday good people live and do good deeds everyday.

I think he has told me now maybe 15-20 times that he isn't going to post to many anymore. What a phoney!

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

they don't have gun ..nooooooo
nothing

they can remove you
everything
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever sat down and thought about what you believe?
You believe that a god needed his creation, to kill another one of his creations, so that the god could forgive them.
If that was not bad enough! What did the animals ever do to deserve being killed? They were killed in the flood, even though god never said that they did anything wrong. They are required by your god to be killed, just so that god could forgive man?
Does that make any sense to you?
Move ahead a few years and the animals are just not doing it for god. No matter how many animals are being killed, for god, god just cannot get enough death, so that he can forgive man.
What does he do? Depending on how you believe, he either creates a new "special" being or he splits himself into 3rd and send 1/3 of himself to Earth. To a very small community, on Earth, to be killed, just so god can forgive man. But that's not all. Not only did the jesus have to be tortured and killed, the 99% of the world that was not involved, has to blindly believe that all this happened, or they are damned to Hell!
Sit down, read through it a few times and tell me, this makes prefect sense to you.
When will you ever believe that God is the giver of EVERY THING!!!!

When will you ever believe that God has created EVERY THING!!!!

Ephesians 3:9

9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God,[[[[[who created all things.]]]]]

Even the very AIR that we breath belongs to him.....

Even our children belongs to him.....

So sad that you don't believe this.....
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!? Now you only want to worry about certain sins? You're worried about killing unborn babies, but don't care about abused children?
I should have taken bets! I knew that was what your response would be. That's not what I said, now is it? It's okay, the fundie, LTM, made the same comment. She doesn't have a clue either.

Let me put it another way....do you think a woman has the right to choose abortion?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever sat down and thought about what you believe?
You believe that a god needed his creation, to kill another one of his creations, so that the god could forgive them.
If that was not bad enough! What did the animals ever do to deserve being killed? They were killed in the flood, even though god never said that they did anything wrong. They are required by your god to be killed, just so that god could forgive man?
Does that make any sense to you?
Move ahead a few years and the animals are just not doing it for god. No matter how many animals are being killed, for god, god just cannot get enough death, so that he can forgive man.
What does he do? Depending on how you believe, he either creates a new "special" being or he splits himself into 3rd and send 1/3 of himself to Earth. To a very small community, on Earth, to be killed, just so god can forgive man. But that's not all. Not only did the jesus have to be tortured and killed, the 99% of the world that was not involved, has to blindly believe that all this happened, or they are damned to Hell!
Sit down, read through it a few times and tell me, this makes prefect sense to you.
Ecclesiastes 12:13

13 Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.

Fact of life in which you DO NOT believe:

We are Godís created beings created in service to Him and to do His will.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
The Catholic Church has had problems in every decade since Christ. There was bad Priests, Bishops and laity since day one. They all violated Catholic teachings and sinned.
It will be that way for the next 2,000 yrs too. This is the reality when you're involved in spiritual warfare. Thankfully, the Church is infallible in her teachings on faith and morals so we will always have that unbreakable pillar to guide us.
Claypool says.....The Catholic Church has had problems in every decade since Christ. There was bad Priests, Bishops and laity since day one. They all violated Catholic teachings and sinned.
It will be that way for the next 2,000 yrs too.

MICHAEL says..... If the Catholic church was a business, it would have gone out of business 1,990 years ago, according to your description.

...Is the church that dysfunctional that it can't learn from its mistakes?......and according to you, the same mistakes will continue for another 2,000 years.

What a poor track record. Is no one in the church correcting mistakes as they happen?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Anthony think only church going people are generous with their time and money?
"The Bubble boy" needs to get into the real world where everyday good people live and do good deeds everyday.
I think he has told me now maybe 15-20 times that he isn't going to post to many anymore. What a phoney!
Matthew 7:11

11If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have taken bets! I knew that was what your response would be. That's not what I said, now is it? It's okay, the fundie, LTM, made the same comment. She doesn't have a clue either.
Let me put it another way....do you think a woman has the right to choose abortion?
Regina M. says.......do you think a woman has the right to choose abortion?

Michael says......so its the MEN in the church who decide what a woman can do and not do with her body?

.....and its the BISHOPS/CARDINALS running the church that decides that women can NEVER become EQAUL to or one of them?

As a woman REGINA M. you have little, or no, decision making abilities in your life, because men in your church say so.

Are you OK with that?......Never mind I know the answer.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 7:11
11If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
No No!!

Its called GOOD KARMA!

..It works for me, because life has always been good. Do a good deed, good deeds come back, with no God intervention..........at least not that I have ever experienced.

People pray and pray always wanting something. BILLIONS of prayers everyday beamed to God. Me, I figure things out. If there is a loving God recording my actions I am sure he says "keep up the good work Michael" you work well without supervision, and you never beg for anything.

....gotta go, I have a good deed to do. Shovel my neighbors snow.

ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you won't be the first one Regina, I am a very much in your face person. What I have to say I say directly to the person I find fault with, I don't go behind their back.
I don't go to other people and make smart remarks about them,or poke fun when it comes to nasty things that have happened to them as children and they have had no control over.
I disgusted you because I tell you the truth and it hurts, to know everything you believed in as a child is a big fat lie.
You don't have to belong to a denomination to love and serve the Lord Regina.
Its not about you and your church or anyone else its about Jesus .
Don't flatter yourself. You're disgusting because you're an ignorant bigot who takes pride in it. You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it. Even with this post you're still lying; it just never stops with you.
Oh, yes, I just remembered, you once posted here that you had a serious problem in the past with telling lies. I'd forgotten about that, it explains a lot. No wonder......

Please don't talk about the Lord to me or anyone else. You have a nerve even mentioning Him in the same post with all your lies and bigotry. It's a wonder lightening doesn't strike you. Get down on your knees and ask forgiveness for your slander. Then when you're finished, you can ask me and the other Catholics here for forgiveness as well.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

if i need i remove 216 planet
3x by 3 as action will be reaction

where is that
don't say he say or she say
its warning to you

calculated 3x heaven
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm
where are you liked hide yourself

where?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

preston wrote:
<quoted text>there is no indication that any of the swine would have known it was called that it was called an abyss and you know it. the Bible was speaking of an actual event, and the writer used the word Sea, not abyss, be accurate or be quiet.
and here is what the verse says,
And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
here we see that they said"send us into the swine", and that is where they went.
but if you wish to be specific, we can do so. since we are in northern Israel, the langauge spoken would have been Syriac, and that dialect calls it a promentory not an abyss and then they fell into the sea.
and if we really want to get technical, it possibly wasnt even the sea of galilee as one writer tells us where they were at and that place is called Gadara and some scholars believe this was the place since it also has some water that is very dangerous.so if it is that place ,the greek word doesnt enter into this.
BEST NOT TO ADD TO HIS WORD AND THEN NO CONFUSION ENTERS INTO THE DISCUSSION, DO YOU AGREE?
preston

lol....This was Gentile territory. The swine didn't know the Sea was the Abyss, but the demons sure did, since that was their home....(But figurative language is not your forte. So I will just let it go. But thank you for your insight. It gives me pause to ponder this scripture more deeply. I had only saw the surface before, then figuratively, and its moving spiritually now....

And I guess you want to make this only an event. Thats okay by me. Literal and technical meanings are acceptable....Though I see figurative and spiritual meanings....No need to discuss them.(By the way it goes to the Apocalypse, since it was part of Rome..., the Decapolis(10 heads.....lol. Sorry, preston..., the Spirit just starts flowing out of the Scripture....)

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you ever believe that God is the giver of EVERY THING!!!!
When will you ever believe that God has created EVERY THING!!!!
Ephesians 3:9
9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God,[[[[[who created all things.]]]]]
Even the very AIR that we breath belongs to him.....
Even our children belongs to him.....
So sad that you don't believe this.....
I see that you skillfully avoided all logic and hid behind a bible verse.

Do you have a child? Would you have your child die, at my hands, just so you could forgive me?

Simple logic.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

is that to much 216
-be good

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my personal opinion matter? I vote for people who hold the same opinions as I do, but in the end, the Supreme Court called the shot.

Here is my opinion, I do not like or agree with abortion as a form of birth control. But when does life begin? A Zygote, in my opinion, is not a life.

Then we have to take the baby into consideration. How many babies are born into abusive families? How many babies are not adopted? When anti-abortionist are adopting all the unwanted babies, then I will believe they care.

In cases of rape, incest, or health, I am not going to force anyone to follow my, in a perfect world, opinion. I am not going to look down on them for making their decision.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 12:13
13 Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the duty of all mankind.
Fact of life in which you DO NOT believe:
We are Godís created beings created in service to Him and to do His will.
A fact? Really? You believe it, so it is fact? The bible says it, so it is fact? No Truth, it is not a fact. It is a claim made by the writers of the bible.

You are incapable of sitting back and reviewing what you believe and why you believe it.

If god wanted all of us to do his will, he would walk the Earth with us and answer our questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••