Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,469
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#416540 Jan 18, 2013
About planets..yes..i think i don't know what stay in my subconsciousness=as reserve as filling i touching something unknown..oh..i think we have huge huge and huge planet with soul where resting soul which we can't count on Earth.
I liked that you understood even if i can't express myself on your diploma way.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#416542 Jan 18, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumption and attempt at character assassination is completely without merit.
Will some people never be able to forgive? I have no doubt of that. Will anything short of destruction of the church be enough for some? I have no doubt. Who will be the next to blame when the problem doesnt go away? Will some get angry if prayers are asked for the abusers so that they may be healed of their sickness. Yes Will some say prayer is a waste of time and nonsense. Yes 100% approval ratings about whatever anyone does is very rare especially when you have been around for 2000 years.
Actually calls for prayer for victims, private meetings with victims, counseling, the urging of victims to come foreward, prayers, fasting and special vigils along with submissions of policies by Bishops and reports of procedures that are in place and sharing of new ideas of prevention are commonplace.
abuse victim Marie Collins spoke at a special gathering of Bishops who came together to pray and she said:
Lord, as one acquainted with great sorrows,
you know how difficult it is for us to forgive
those who have done us evil and
only your love can open ourselves to this gift:
we ask you for the strength to unite us to
the forgiveness that, from the cross, you made descend
upon sinful humanity as a healing balm,
so that also thy Church may be healed by our forgiveness.
“Forgive them.”
http://bangordailynews.com/2011/03/26/news/ca...
Dust-in-denial writes -- "Actually calls for prayer for victims, private meetings with victims, counseling, the urging of victims to come foreward, prayers, fasting and special vigils along with submissions of policies by Bishops and reports of procedures that are in place and sharing of new ideas of prevention are commonplace."

One hand does one thing while the other hand does another. While all the prayers, fasting and vigils have been gloriously happening, the other hand has been blocking investigations on many fronts.

Stop the denial. Denial doesn't work. THINK -- Ireland didn't break diplomatic relations with the Vatican because there were not enough prayer vigils.

How does the RCC honestly counsel victims without first providing a full confession to the world?
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#416543 Jan 18, 2013
STRANGE STUFF.

Have a history teacher explain this if they can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND..........

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater..._______
truth

Perth, Australia

#416544 Jan 18, 2013
for help..ha ha..you say counseling..dusty

i meet very young woman doctor..not because i liked see her..i see another doctor..but i see how they looking..my old Mr because he is high diploma ..but that woman i see her eyes simple stop over me without any reason..my God..
yes she wait after have nice talk ..she can read ordinary people too as well used.
you know she start my father is killer..how become i say to her..oh i liked now i am as him..he not kill as others killers but he is very us-full..about what/
My father left me as tiny child my mother is been unhappy depress with him o ye yes yes..i don't liked him..she replay..he always say you are mine ..my seed you will be like me or elseeeeeee nothing.
Yes she is doctor too..she don't liked her father until become doctor..he give advise to her..on my funeral do this or that..no no no
she keep his ash with her under bad where every day doors and window working by-themselves..
Please tell me she is doctor she work with people who need help as professional diploma but can't give forgiveness to her father.

How she can help others remove fire anger as well others things?

free mind
Is that true mind working constantly day and night?
truth

Perth, Australia

#416545 Jan 18, 2013
Are you sure she is not possess with that phobic anger as heritage from father..who can help them?

Is diploma always answer on everything?
preston

Waverly, OH

#416546 Jan 18, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
(Disagree. Their Spirit/breath goes back to God which gave it. The Body goes back to the earth and all thoughts persish til resurrection day.)
Agree. LOL
these words are part of a song that David sang.

"all thoughts perish " are just part and the sda cultist is taking those words out of context.

Psalm 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

When their spirit departs, they return to the ground ...
146-4.htmHis spirit shall go forth, and he shall return into his earth: in that day all their thoughts shall perish.
BARNES NOTES;

His thoughts perish - His purposes; his schemes; his plans; his purposes of conquest and ambition; his schemes for becoming rich or great; his plans of building a house, and laying out his grounds, and enjoying life; his design of making a book, or taking a journey, or giving himself to ease and pleasure. Luke 12:19-20 : "and I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry; but God said unto him, Thou fool! this night thy soul shall be required of time." Such are all the purposes of men!

----------
Clarke's Commentary on the BIBLE

His breath goeth forth - His existence depends merely, under God, on the air he breathes. When he ceases to respire he ceases to live; his body from that moment begins to claim its affinity to the earth; and all his thoughts, purposes, and projects, whether good or evil, come to nought and perish. He, then, who has no other dependence, must necessarily be miserable.

this is a good lesson for all.
false churches take aprt of a verse and make adoctrine out of it like the sda and the jw's are doing with this song of David.

after all, it was a song and therefore not intended to be held up as a doctrine of the NT Christian, and LTM is correct when she says the OT doesnt correct the NT, it is the other way around.

the Words of the OT are fulfilled in NT Grace.
preston

Waverly, OH

#416547 Jan 18, 2013
LTM wrote:
STRANGE STUFF.
Have a history teacher explain this if they can.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Now it gets really weird.
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.
Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Now hang on to your seat.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the "kicker":
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
AND..........
Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater..._______
look at this link. whoever built this house must have built our farm house, they look the same, no kidding.http://www.surratt.org /su_tudor.html.

our farm house was built in 1918 by some Germans by the name of steiner.(who are now JW's.)
preston

Waverly, OH

#416548 Jan 18, 2013
you have to copy and paste the link, I think, might be easier to just post "john wilkes booth's home "and the picture will come up.
preston

Waverly, OH

#416549 Jan 18, 2013
http://spiritsoftudorhall.blogspot.com/
here is a close up and we also have the large sugar maples in our front yard. well, parts of them, the storm last summer knocked part of one down
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#416550 Jan 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
READ SLOWLY.
I know everything you know about the Church's problems, and much, much more. There is absolutely nothing you've shared that I didn't already know.
The difference is I have faith, hope and charity. You don't.
Anthony says........I know everything you know about the Church's problems, and much, much more.

Michael says......OK Anthony, what is the much much more that you know about the churches problems that you haven't shared with your fellow posters?

There are no secrets on this forum. You said you know more, tell us more. Don't be shy.
truth

Perth, Australia

#416551 Jan 18, 2013
i give you answer before..possessor deceiver..they always take place of others..now
you need know who ever they are..did they deserve full freedom take what is not belong to them..no no nooooooooo
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#416552 Jan 18, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Anthony at least 30 states have extended the statute of limitations and I believe 2 did suspend the limitations for a year. In California the Suprem court ruled it unconstitutional. Legislation and lobbying has been fast and furious. Statutes of limitations were put in place for a reason. To allow prosecution of 60 year old cases the information is often so unreliable and dead people are sued.
Its not just the church. However many state legislatures have introduced protections against public schools and teachers while enacting provisions targeting specifically the Catholic Church. SNAP has been criticized by more than a few Protestants and they have stated openly that they believe the Catholic church is being singled out in particular by SNAP. One look at their website and 90% of the comments and that becomes pretty clear. I read an artccle written by A Lutheran not long ago who wrote that abuse cases even ones prosecuted dont make the news like the Catholic Church does and expressed remorse for that. It took what he claimed was many mispresentations against a suit filed against a Lutheran church that never made the news to make him see this.
Lawyers have been fighting hard to eliminate ALL statute of limitations which would unleash a fury of lawsuits and be disastrous for alot of secular groups not just the church. 1 in 6 Americans receive care in a Catholic Hospital in the USA. Many prominent universities would be shutdown and charity organizations would scream to a halt. Many organizations would be bankrupt some never to recover again. Legislatures are well aware of the implications of lifting limitations as states, colleges and public schools and state government in general would be targets of massive amounts of money and force extreme cuts. Nobody has clean hands when it comes to dealing with these things especially if we want to go back 60 years or longer.
.....and just think. If all these offending priests had just kept their zippers up, and the knowing priests/bishops who called their pyschiatrists instead of the POLICE, "AND THAT ALL OF THEM PRACTICED WHAT THEY PREACH TO THE FOLLOWERS" none of this would be happening and the nearly $3 BILLION in lawsuits would in reality just a drop in the bucket.

I can't believe you can't figure out where the REAL blame lies in these matters. What type of brain blockage do you have?

UNBELIEVALBE!

Its time Dust Storm to lay the blame where it belongs.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#416553 Jan 18, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony says........I know everything you know about the Church's problems, and much, much more.
Michael says......OK Anthony, what is the much much more that you know about the churches problems that you haven't shared with your fellow posters?
There are no secrets on this forum. You said you know more, tell us more. Don't be shy.
lol, the more facts you post, the goofier they get.

Such as... "I have faith, hope and charity. You don't."

In defense of Christianity, that is not the norm.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#416554 Jan 18, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumption and attempt at character assassination is completely without merit.
Explain.
Dust Storm wrote:
Will some people never be able to forgive?
First, the abusers and those who protected the abusers, must be brought to justice. You cannot demand forgiveness, whilst committing the crime.

Second, the catholics must admit to the crime, the cover up and do their best to make amends. So far, the catholic church has cried that they do not have the money to pay the victims; then they turn around and buy the crystal cathedral for $58 million!

The catholic church is not asking for forgiveness.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#416555 Jan 18, 2013
Free MInd wrote:
<quoted text>
Dust, stop the denial. You are better than that.
I will reply directly to your 3 questions.
Q1... Dust asks -- "Will some people never be able to forgive?"
A1... Free answers -- For most of the victims, probably not. For forgiveness, rest of the world wants the exact same thing the RCC say wants. Start with a full confession. The penance and atonement come later.
Be honest with yourself and others -- using diplomatic immunity on three fronts is a long way from a FULL CONFESSION. What happened in Ireland recently? Start with a FULL CONFESSION.
Q2... Dust -- "Will anything short of destruction of the church be enough for some?"
A2... Free Mind -- See Answer #1. No Dust, start with a FULL CONFESSION. Stop using diplomatic immunity and other tactics to block the honest-to-God truth.
Q3... Dust -- "Who will be the next to blame when the problem doesn't go away?"
A3... Free Mind -- This is denial, pure and simple and it hardly makes sense. The RCC has been the one to point fingers... the American media, over-zealous police, society in general, blah, blah. The RCC and Dust need to stop playing the victim. See A#1.
In conclusion....
The largest child sex-abuse scandal and COVER-UP in world history has EVERYTHING to do with the TOPIC OF THIS BOARD.
The "ONLY TRUE" thing may have worked when few humans could read and never ventured more than 12 miles from were they were born. But the Age of Knowledge has doomed those absurd old mystical claims forever.
The RCC has painted itself into a corner. Dust, help change this delusional old church for the better.
The post above got 4 negative judgies within the hour.

Thank you :o) That says nail-on-head.

LOL, as if anyone would say the RCC has made a full and open confession -- the kind of confession they so "perfectly teach" to others.

LMAO!!!!!!
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#416556 Jan 18, 2013
The truth will set the crazies free.

But first they have to open their minds and realize that Mussolini was just one more of the "gates of Hell."

And the RCC can't let go.

The RCC teaches perfect confessions, but what does it practice?

Let's ask the government of Ireland.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#416557 Jan 18, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and just think. If all these offending priests had just kept their zippers up, and the knowing priests/bishops who called their pyschiatrists instead of the POLICE, "AND THAT ALL OF THEM PRACTICED WHAT THEY PREACH TO THE FOLLOWERS" none of this would be happening and the nearly $3 BILLION in lawsuits would in reality just a drop in the bucket.
I can't believe you can't figure out where the REAL blame lies in these matters. What type of brain blockage do you have?
UNBELIEVALBE!
Its time Dust Storm to lay the blame where it belongs.
Are you implying that the RCC is NOT the victim here?

That's going to be a hard concept for the spiritually-superior ones to grasp.

:o)
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#416558 Jan 18, 2013
The RCC's honoring and protection of Cardinal Law .... would be like putting Lance Armstrong in the World Cycling Hall of Fame.

It is THAT absurd and the spiritually-superior ones just don't have a clue.
preston

Waverly, OH

#416559 Jan 18, 2013
preston wrote:
<quoted text>the statement that you made was about me being a bully on this forum because karen and I were talking about eating bean soup and it dribbling on my chin, and I asked her if she had the same problem, so that was none of your business with you acting smart about it.
as far as you being a heathen, look up what the word means.never mind, I did it 4 U.
3. Informal
a. One who is regarded as irreligious, uncivilized, or unenlightened.
in your case, "irreligious".
sopped in gravy
Ashland, KY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#13 Feb 12, 2011
I like my biscuits sopped in gravy I bet you do too. lol

looks like other people know how to eat too.lol
truth

Perth, Australia

#416561 Jan 18, 2013
in beginning is word...
i left some medical profecional office but not because of me..i not be very happy with silence kilers with profecional diploma where others simply say..proveeeeeee
i simply say to you..your law is not my law..i am very please explain..i am still in good condition..i recover from many many attack on mistery evil way..i am still alive..
i asked doctor..why you give this or that..he replay i can't give you what you want..his evil eyes..as killer as it is without any prove because they know its planty prove..poor me..no no its make me strong not to believe in any justice any more..
when i left office start go home..after 400 heter..run run run..i hear perfect his voice..you have to he replay run..its something hapening with me..oh that evil doctor..o yes i run..i pay heavy price from corupt evil diploma as well notworthy justice as well others..did i fill sorry..yes but not with anger i say my God who is next..

who is next=its my anger toward others diploma or so ever who try ruin life..
now

another diploma doctor o yes yes yes that some evil very nice diploma..he say..no you can't go in but he have too..ok i say..no no no he replay she have to go with me or i am going home..then i go in and listen..i like say something o yes yes yes ordinary way..did i notice perfectly on my way 50 cent plastic rosary can descover anything..
he replay to him many times..say this word say that words..
29 x he say say this word..he do ..i say noooooooo
but they not listen..
in begining is word
anibus=subine $ubine..
he not kill me but near many times..
What i need return to that killer doctar ..killer of mind not gun..his mind diploma is killer make other people for suicide..Did that doctor deserve job?

my anger..hopw i can express myself..its not anger..its something else its ..''my God who is next?''

50 cent rosary keep me many time from death which others prepare on evil way..now

by my lovely dusty
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
remember
if i need i will remove this planet..who say that..its not me
then whooooooooooooooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 7 hr kent 83,903
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 13 hr Mr Sir 8,694
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift Fri Cat74 11
Vatican signals new tone on US nuns Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
The Roman Catholic church: Chronicle of a papac... Dec 18 Stephany McDowell 1
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Pope to meet victims of Philippines' Haiyan storm Dec 14 ELIAS IBARRA 4
More from around the web