Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
400,241 - 400,260 of 537,347 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

truth wrote:
Whats deference between Cross and horns?
a donkey has a cross on it but no horns.

a bull has horns but no cross.

is that the answer that you were looking for?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

24 hour hour=one day
3 days
you can created within 3 days what?

I say to you
possessors or deceiver is not Creator..

our universum is old billions years not 3x days

but way of 3x days you need have heart to know that you can see great Creation which others possessors see or try tell you they are Created..nooooooooo
deceiver is deceiver not Creator

remember your universe is old billions years..your planet is old thousands or millions years many stars is just like that..nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

say
my sin
my sin
my biggest sin

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I am a JW I am in Jehovah's earthly organisation and I'm very proud of that. You all want to come up with these so called horrific stories of what some JW did to you. Now if you want to go there I can give you a list of what horrible Catholics did to me. I mean I can go on and on, and on, and on, and on for a whole semester but I'm not here for that. I post to answer misconceptions you people have about JW BELIEFS not PERSONALITY traits And if you feel uncomfortable talking about the NWT let's discuss the King James Bible I have no problem discussing the scriptures.
First of all,I am not Catholic.
Secondly,
you wrote:

I post to answer misconceptions you people have about JW BELIEFS

You came to this forum,no one asked you to.
Your the one that started any conversations about your beliefs,not us.

You are free to believe as you see fit.
So are we.

It's that simple.

I have dealt with the JW's enough to know that anything I say about anything in God's Holy Word,you will disagree.

I'm not going there.

I am steadfast in my faith.

"preach" to someone else.

This is my last post to you because by talking to you,I am letting you in my home and God's Word speaks againts it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>You are trying to make scripture contrdict each other well it is not so.
When you are able to understand what Christ meant in the following:
John 14:11
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
You beat anything I seen. You will mix truth with deciet if you had nothing better to do with that Santic Spirit you pocess.
look, I backed off of my first reply to you. that is and was sufficient for me. your words wont bother me as far as going to sleep tonight.

I could have just kept silent,since i backed up my opinion with the word of God.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

donkey have 63 cromoson..as well milk from donky is very healthy for asthma....breathing wher unclean spirit try ruin you..now
holy donky is holy with holy milk..
trun nije gospino mliko
''log is not mother Mary milk''
what a about big eye..as milky way
Are you say log is not holy log or holy ticket that you can travel there.

i try describe you.. ones implement your geometric 3x heart as soul as triangle as each pyramid in 3x 24 within one ..you will find..are you for sure you going be safe?
noooooooooooooooooo
don't try
ambition
am bit fit ion=ion is only one conductor to pass
io n

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever have cracklin bread?
I don't know what that is, of course we could call it something else . I am Canadian EH LOL

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

2 John 1

7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

8Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,we use to cure them with salt and they hung in the smoke house.
Yes I remember that to . My Mom use to make head cheese.

She even made Pork rinds I would love to eat those. Now a days I have to watch what I eat, because I gain weight easy. 5 lbs llok like 20 on me I am only 5 '1 .
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

geometric
Log is very specific symbol in ordinary life
but have deference meaning in extraordinary.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Godd Night Folks

Peace
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you never did answer my question about the words of john the baptist. did he say the holy spirit or did he say the holy ghost?
You're on my do not call list. I'm done talking to you. Enjoy your Sunday Preston. Take care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what that is, of course we could call it something else . I am Canadian EH LOL
shoot, I as hoping that someone knew. I never heard of it either, and all GIF did was make me hungry again.

normally cracklins are hard, so i was wondering how bread could be made out of them
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all,I am not Catholic.
Secondly,
you wrote:
I post to answer misconceptions you people have about JW BELIEFS
You came to this forum,no one asked you to.
Your the one that started any conversations about your beliefs,not us.
You are free to believe as you see fit.
So are we.
It's that simple.
I have dealt with the JW's enough to know that anything I say about anything in God's Holy Word,you will disagree.
I'm not going there.
I am steadfast in my faith.
"preach" to someone else.
This is my last post to you because by talking to you,I am letting you in my home and God's Word speaks againts it.
My bad. I thought you were Catholic. You all sound the same. You all believe in the trinity, torture in hell fire and celebrate holidays traditions of men and you think you're all going to heaven. Same thing right?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

They told you
you can't make rich your God
you can't make bigger your God
your universe is old billions years
Did you make anything like that? no.
then
you make your house yep..you are very proud..but fire come and burn down
water come and flow away..is that what you make..yes yes yes klap klap klap
then
What a about your God?
Did you make God bigger?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
Godd Night Folks
Peace
Good night~
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You're on my do not call list. I'm done talking to you. Enjoy your Sunday Preston. Take care.
Aviela.

ha'Elohiym (Hebrew: meaning “The Trinity”)— consisting of the Father, Yeshua, and Ruach haQodesh
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Introduction
El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)(el shad-di')
All-Sufficient One, Lord God Almighty
El Elyon (The Most High God)(el el-yone')
The Most High God
Adonai (Lord, Master)(ad-o-noy')
Lord, Master
Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)(yah-weh)
Lord, Jehovah
Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)(yeh-ho-vaw' nis-see')
The Lord My Banner, The Lord My Miracle
Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd) Jehovah-Raah(yeh-ho-vaw' raw-aw')

Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)(yeh-ho-vaw' raw-faw')
The Lord That Heals
Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There) Jehovah Shammah(yeh-ho-vaw' shawm'-maw)

Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
HolyJehovah Tsidkenu(yeh-ho-vaw' tsid-kay'-noo)

Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)Jehovah Mekoddishkem(yeh-ho-vaw' M-qadash)
El Olam (The Everlasting God)(el o-lawm')
The Everlasting God, The God of Eternity, The God of the Universe, The God of Ancient Days
Elohim (God)(el-o-heem')
God, Judge, Creator
Qanna (Jealous)(kan-naw')
Jealous, Zealous
Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)(yeh-ho-vaw' yir-eh')
The Lord Will Provide
Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)(yeh-ho-vaw' shaw-lome')
The Lord Is Peace
Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)
(yeh-ho-vaw' se ba'ôt)
The Lord of Hosts, The Lord of Powers
LTM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

"Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory [is] above the earth and heaven." Psa 148:13

In the Old Testament times, a name was not only identification, but an identity as well. Many times a special meaning was attached to the name. Names had, among other purposes, an explanatory purpose (e.g., Nabal, whose name means "fool," is the target of Abigail's explanation to David: "For as his name is, so is he; Nabal is his name, and folly is with him:" - 1Sa 25:25). Throughout Scripture God reveals Himself to us through His names. When we study these names that He reveals to us in the Bible, we will better understand who God really is. The meanings behind God's names reveal the central personality and nature of the One who bears them.

Who is God to you?

Is He your Most High God, All sufficient One, Master, Lord of Peace, the Lord Who Will Provide? Is He your Father? We must be careful not to make God into an "it" or a "thing" to which we pray. He is our Jehovah Raah, the Lord our Shepherd. God knows us by our name, shouldn't we know Him by His?

Hallowed be Your name?

To hallow a thing is to make it holy or to set it apart to be exalted as being worthy of absolute devotion. To hallow the name of God is to regard Him with complete devotion and loving admiration. God's name is of the utmost importance (Neh 9:5); therefore we ought reserve it a position of grave significance in our minds and hearts. We should never take His name lightly (Exd 20:7; Lev 22:32), but always rejoice in it and think deeply upon its true meaning.

from studytools
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

So when Jesus died and there was an earthquake and a voice from heaven said this is my son was Jesus using a special mic with a Boom sound that went up to heaven and the voice came down to earth??

And the other 2 times Jehovah said from heaven this is my son when Jesus was on earth that was Jesus playing mind games so that you can come with the conclusion that Jehovah, Jesus, and the holy spirit are 3 and equal one?

How can you believe this distorted trinity belief? A child will not even fall for it.

Wow
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Unbelievable...smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••