Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,118
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#415415 Jan 13, 2013
geometric
Log is very specific symbol in ordinary life
but have deference meaning in extraordinary.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#415416 Jan 13, 2013
Godd Night Folks

Peace
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415417 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you never did answer my question about the words of john the baptist. did he say the holy spirit or did he say the holy ghost?
You're on my do not call list. I'm done talking to you. Enjoy your Sunday Preston. Take care.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#415418 Jan 13, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what that is, of course we could call it something else . I am Canadian EH LOL
shoot, I as hoping that someone knew. I never heard of it either, and all GIF did was make me hungry again.

normally cracklins are hard, so i was wondering how bread could be made out of them
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415419 Jan 13, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all,I am not Catholic.
Secondly,
you wrote:
I post to answer misconceptions you people have about JW BELIEFS
You came to this forum,no one asked you to.
Your the one that started any conversations about your beliefs,not us.
You are free to believe as you see fit.
So are we.
It's that simple.
I have dealt with the JW's enough to know that anything I say about anything in God's Holy Word,you will disagree.
I'm not going there.
I am steadfast in my faith.
"preach" to someone else.
This is my last post to you because by talking to you,I am letting you in my home and God's Word speaks againts it.
My bad. I thought you were Catholic. You all sound the same. You all believe in the trinity, torture in hell fire and celebrate holidays traditions of men and you think you're all going to heaven. Same thing right?
truth

Perth, Australia

#415420 Jan 13, 2013
They told you
you can't make rich your God
you can't make bigger your God
your universe is old billions years
Did you make anything like that? no.
then
you make your house yep..you are very proud..but fire come and burn down
water come and flow away..is that what you make..yes yes yes klap klap klap
then
What a about your God?
Did you make God bigger?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415421 Jan 13, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
Godd Night Folks
Peace
Good night~
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#415422 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You're on my do not call list. I'm done talking to you. Enjoy your Sunday Preston. Take care.
Aviela.

ha'Elohiym (Hebrew: meaning “The Trinity”)— consisting of the Father, Yeshua, and Ruach haQodesh
LTM

#415423 Jan 13, 2013
Introduction
El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)(el shad-di')
All-Sufficient One, Lord God Almighty
El Elyon (The Most High God)(el el-yone')
The Most High God
Adonai (Lord, Master)(ad-o-noy')
Lord, Master
Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)(yah-weh)
Lord, Jehovah
Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)(yeh-ho-vaw' nis-see')
The Lord My Banner, The Lord My Miracle
Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd) Jehovah-Raah(yeh-ho-vaw' raw-aw')

Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)(yeh-ho-vaw' raw-faw')
The Lord That Heals
Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There) Jehovah Shammah(yeh-ho-vaw' shawm'-maw)

Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
HolyJehovah Tsidkenu(yeh-ho-vaw' tsid-kay'-noo)

Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)Jehovah Mekoddishkem(yeh-ho-vaw' M-qadash)
El Olam (The Everlasting God)(el o-lawm')
The Everlasting God, The God of Eternity, The God of the Universe, The God of Ancient Days
Elohim (God)(el-o-heem')
God, Judge, Creator
Qanna (Jealous)(kan-naw')
Jealous, Zealous
Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)(yeh-ho-vaw' yir-eh')
The Lord Will Provide
Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)(yeh-ho-vaw' shaw-lome')
The Lord Is Peace
Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)
(yeh-ho-vaw' se ba'ôt)
The Lord of Hosts, The Lord of Powers
LTM

#415424 Jan 13, 2013
"Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory [is] above the earth and heaven." Psa 148:13

In the Old Testament times, a name was not only identification, but an identity as well. Many times a special meaning was attached to the name. Names had, among other purposes, an explanatory purpose (e.g., Nabal, whose name means "fool," is the target of Abigail's explanation to David: "For as his name is, so is he; Nabal is his name, and folly is with him:" - 1Sa 25:25). Throughout Scripture God reveals Himself to us through His names. When we study these names that He reveals to us in the Bible, we will better understand who God really is. The meanings behind God's names reveal the central personality and nature of the One who bears them.

Who is God to you?

Is He your Most High God, All sufficient One, Master, Lord of Peace, the Lord Who Will Provide? Is He your Father? We must be careful not to make God into an "it" or a "thing" to which we pray. He is our Jehovah Raah, the Lord our Shepherd. God knows us by our name, shouldn't we know Him by His?

Hallowed be Your name?

To hallow a thing is to make it holy or to set it apart to be exalted as being worthy of absolute devotion. To hallow the name of God is to regard Him with complete devotion and loving admiration. God's name is of the utmost importance (Neh 9:5); therefore we ought reserve it a position of grave significance in our minds and hearts. We should never take His name lightly (Exd 20:7; Lev 22:32), but always rejoice in it and think deeply upon its true meaning.

from studytools
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415425 Jan 13, 2013
So when Jesus died and there was an earthquake and a voice from heaven said this is my son was Jesus using a special mic with a Boom sound that went up to heaven and the voice came down to earth??

And the other 2 times Jehovah said from heaven this is my son when Jesus was on earth that was Jesus playing mind games so that you can come with the conclusion that Jehovah, Jesus, and the holy spirit are 3 and equal one?

How can you believe this distorted trinity belief? A child will not even fall for it.

Wow
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415426 Jan 13, 2013
Unbelievable...smh....
truth

Perth, Australia

#415427 Jan 13, 2013
how many god or lord you have?
-don't have god before me

did you do that/
yes you are..
now if you fall
yes you will
don't cry to me..

judge
diabetic
unwanted spirit guilt rejection anxiety stress unloving spirit
all roots is evil spirit
expression of filling

kidney desire

roots
roots of palm
palm is bless
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415428 Jan 13, 2013
Why did he just not say I'm going to send myself and sacrifice myself. Why did Jesus tell satan: Stand behind me it is Jehovah you must worship. Why didn't he just say I am Jehovah worship me?

It takes more BLIND faith in the trinity than it does to believe Jehovah and Jesus are not the same beings. I for one don't think Jesus' intentions was to confuse the masses into thinking he was his father. The Jews in his days new he wasn't God. Jesus did not lie when he said people were going to believe strange teachings after his death.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415429 Jan 13, 2013
Correction: knew...
LTM

#415430 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I read this about 35 years ag. herbert armstrong had a book out called "america in prophecy".
but I disagree with this premise and ALL jews would disagree too. I spoke about my friend Atta, she is jewsih and comes from Russia. my friend Ed's family is also from Russia and he had had a DNA that shows that he is from the tribe of Levi. if that link was true(and most of it is), Ed would not have that DNA from one of those Lost tribes.
I agree that there are many jews in America(almost as many if not more than is in Israel), but they know they are Jewish.
in Israel, is a very noted person by the name of Fruend. now that name is a spelling of the english name of Friend, which is my family tree, and I am not Jewish, nor were my family members.
lastly, when it is time, the Bible says that God will go to the four corners and bring His Children home, the church is not in the gathering since we have already been gathered, therefore it can not be people living in England and America
Yes that is the guy's name, Funny some how I knew you would know LOL.
I don't read a lot of religious books that people write.
Thank you for answering me.
My Mother's last name is Stein, Some people try to spell it Stien but its not correct. she is German with Jewish and English roots.
What church does Armstrong belong to, I don't watch T.V. evangalists either.
LTM

#415431 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
So when Jesus died and there was an earthquake and a voice from heaven said this is my son was Jesus using a special mic with a Boom sound that went up to heaven and the voice came down to earth??
And the other 2 times Jehovah said from heaven this is my son when Jesus was on earth that was Jesus playing mind games so that you can come with the conclusion that Jehovah, Jesus, and the holy spirit are 3 and equal one?
How can you believe this distorted trinity belief? A child will not even fall for it.
Wow
You mean when Jesus was baptised Aviela a voice from Heaven said this is my beloved son in who I am well pleased.
God the Father's voice, God the Son in the flesh Jesus, God the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove.
All in one place at once, The Holy Trinity which you deny wow Aviela. wake up.
LTM

#415432 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>shoot, I as hoping that someone knew. I never heard of it either, and all GIF did was make me hungry again.
normally cracklins are hard, so i was wondering how bread could be made out of them
You and FOL made me hungry I had go and eat, I had a nice Pork Tenderloin, baby carrots, onions, around the pork tenderloin and mushed potatoes. Juices from the meat, covering it all.
LTM

#415433 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
Why did he just not say I'm going to send myself and sacrifice myself. Why did Jesus tell satan: Stand behind me it is Jehovah you must worship. Why didn't he just say I am Jehovah worship me?
It takes more BLIND faith in the trinity than it does to believe Jehovah and Jesus are not the same beings. I for one don't think Jesus' intentions was to confuse the masses into thinking he was his father. The Jews in his days new he wasn't God. Jesus did not lie when he said people were going to believe strange teachings after his death.
Aviela I think you are confused, big time.
You a have been told the gospel of Jesus Christ, and enough scritpure to prove Jesus was God in the flesh.
You are without excuse, I will not try and convince you any longer.
You are even mixing Bible scriptures up, which is ok if you are a first year Bible student but your not.
You have made up your mind your right only the Holy Ghost can convince you other wise. and open you understand to the Holy Gospel of Jesus.
truth

Perth, Australia

#415434 Jan 13, 2013
god know us our goodness as well weakness..but..i asked you
about horn altar..
turkey altar go to germane as satanic altar..read better..now where is now ..i am not member of anyone..
then
did i take your chair..noooooooo
then
did you send mouse again..why?
I CAN SEE..CRY AND PRAY TOO..
BYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 24 min So Done 8,300
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 10 hr Barbarian 4
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Sep 18 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••