Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,192
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#415387 Jan 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics believe this... Catholics believe that.. Catholics worship this... Blah Blah.
How come you can't have a religion without falsely accusing us?
My friend emails me about anti catholic slander his pastor spreads about us every week. I asked him why his pastor is so fearful of Catholicism. How come his religion can't stand on its feet without slandering Catholicism every week?
I believe the answer is that his pastor knows the truth. He looked into scripture and saw the Catholic faith. But he has a career and a congregation now. He can't let that go. He is on the pulpit trying to convince himself Catholicism is wrong, he's not trying to convince his followers!
(although he obviously is mindful of his reputation as his people leave one by one for the CC. It would be pretty embarrassing for a career minister)
~~~

You are totally deceived ...

As Paul wrote in Romans the first Chapter...

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415388 Jan 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics believe this... Catholics believe that.. Catholics worship this... Blah Blah.
How come you can't have a religion without falsely accusing us?
My friend emails me about anti catholic slander his pastor spreads about us every week. I asked him why his pastor is so fearful of Catholicism. How come his religion can't stand on its feet without slandering Catholicism every week?
I believe the answer is that his pastor knows the truth. He looked into scripture and saw the Catholic faith. But he has a career and a congregation now. He can't let that go. He is on the pulpit trying to convince himself Catholicism is wrong, he's not trying to convince his followers!
(although he obviously is mindful of his reputation as his people leave one by one for the CC. It would be pretty embarrassing for a career minister)
If all the pastor does is talk bad about Catholics then he doesn't know the Bible and doesn't know what to teach.The Bible is a book of Jewels..never ending knowledge. A beautiful treasure hunt:oD
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#415389 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>your last statement is not Biblical,
He was never resurrected by the spirit.
for it is written.
I have Power to lay my life down and I have Power to take it up again.He is God, he never had to be quickened by the spirit
Romans 8

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#415390 Jan 13, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you Protestants are the ones claiming that "every word, every phrase, and every sentence MUST be in the bible in order for it to be true. WHERE DOES IT SAY THIS.,,,In addition, the other point is that, "please show us Catholics" (in the bible) book, chapter and verse, where God chose to transmit His divine authoritative Word--ONLY IN THE BIBLE!..This discussion "only" came up because Protestants (over and over and over again) make the claim that the word Catholic is not in the bible!!...And my point is "so what"! Not every word has to be in the bible in order for it to be true, regarding the word Catholic!!!
well, I do agree with your premise concerning the word catholic, tho it isnt in English, it is very closely associated in the original greek.

as far as "every word. every phrase" must be in the Bible, I would say this, if you or anyone use or follow words or phrases that are not biblical, then they are not Chrsitian. that stands to reason.

guest just said that Jesus was resurrected by the spirit now that isnt Biblical, so we should not accept it as being a Christian concept.

if you as a catholic are correct in what you say, I would agree and support it, if a person like guest or anyone else, says something that isnt Biblical, i would and do stand against it.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415391 Jan 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who then, is the true Church?
Whatever group it is, has the protection of Jesus Christ on faith and moral teachings. He promised to be with them until the end of time. He promised a visible Church, not a hidden secret one, and the gates of Hell will not bring it down- and neither will a handful of screwed up Priests.
I found that Church and I ain't about to call Christ a liar. This is called real faith in Jesus, Jethro.
All other Christian groups were started by some guy or girl with a personal take on the New Testament books.
Not the Catholic Church. It was started by Jesus Christ. No? Then where did that Church go that Christ was talking about?
All of them.

Location hidden

#415392 Jan 13, 2013
The Watchtower Society begin by a man named Charles T. Russel. the founding father of the Jehovahís witnesses. He was raised in a protestant Church in Pennsylvania. This man did not like certain things in the Bible- like hell. He did not like Godís eternal judgment, or the teaching of the Trinity. He said the Trinity is not rational and that he could not understand it.

I could understand why he didnt like the word hell, and today, he likes the place even less.
truth

Perth, Australia

#415393 Jan 13, 2013
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Paul say it's not me i been killer as well prosecutor of christian..are you for sure its not been like that..yes it is..Paul admitted..
what a about us who pray as well have punishment every day..
ok
its very nice see all wicket very rich without any god..
please don't tell us
its all about that who will be rich

who will save you

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#415394 Jan 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>True but he was made sin.
2 Corinthians 5:21
King James Version (KJV)
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Do you dny Christ dies and rose again quickened by the spirit and resurrected.
Of course I don't deny that.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415395 Jan 13, 2013
Matthew, Mark and Luke ALL agree.

There is no such thing as HOLY Diplomatic Immunity from justice for children.

Catholics here cannot look this reality in the eye.

A few Priests cannot invoke diplomatic immunity. It is the church that makes a claim of immunity on behalf of "a few priests."

There is no way in Hell that Jesus would guide such a travesty of justice.

BUSTED and deservedly so.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415396 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
The Watchtower Society begin by a man named Charles T. Russel. the founding father of the Jehovahís witnesses. He was raised in a protestant Church in Pennsylvania. This man did not like certain things in the Bible- like hell. He did not like Godís eternal judgment, or the teaching of the Trinity. He said the Trinity is not rational and that he could not understand it.
I could understand why he didnt like the word hell, and today, he likes the place even less.
You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
truth

Perth, Australia

#415397 Jan 13, 2013
Then explain your altar with 4 horns..is that 3000 years old..is that holy or Satanic altar..if not like that..explain what you really think what it is?!

Location hidden

#415398 Jan 13, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 8
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
He was "raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father" (Rom. 6:4)

He Himself said: "Destroy this temple, and in three days {I }will raise it up" (John 2:19).I lay down My life, that I might take it again ... I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" (John 10:17,18).
truth

Perth, Australia

#415399 Jan 13, 2013
Whats deference between Cross and horns?

Location hidden

#415400 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
that came from a person and it parrots your words.lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

and I am sitting down while I read your rubbish.

Location hidden

#415401 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
r u denyong that russell founded your cult? r u denying that he didnt understand the trinity?

and we have already saw your ideas about hell, and they parrot what this guy said about russell.

and disciple and I posted verses that indicate that the soul and body(in some instancess) are thrown into that lake of fire and remain there forever.and last but not least, Christians dont set down and fellowship with the devil, which is why we run you people off.lol

Location hidden

#415402 Jan 13, 2013
BTW,AVIE. you said to karen that you have been cursed on this forum. and that is a lie, not one person has cussed you out.

and dont you say it was me, i havent cussed any person out and never will.

there are only two people who have a potty mouth on this forum, and one is no longer here and 4bdn hasnt said one word to you.

Location hidden

#415403 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
BTW, you never did answer my question about the words of john the baptist. did he say the holy spirit or did he say the holy ghost?
truth

Perth, Australia

#415404 Jan 13, 2013
you don't have nothing at all..
you are within
its in circle of life and death..are you for sure i am liar..
o two holy heart take my heart close to you..
how much close
its procent
two alltogether one drove close line from other side and again again and again..how many time..24 x
how much 3x within one as 25
25 3 be bless
could you rich that speed
drove and see your universum and much more
24 24 24 with one
bd bd bd beeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sing each triangle as tiny piramide 24 in circle
again 24 in circle again 24 in circle its biming in one bd bd bd beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now
are you for sure you not pray
how
ovo je moje srce
ucini znak ljudske ljubavi u zraku
srce koje te neizmjerno mnogo ljubi
i kad pati
hvala ti za sve sto si stvorio za nas ljude cijelog svijeta
hvala ti za ono sto vidimo i nevidimo

onoliko puta koliko kuca srce moje
i onoliko puta koliko dise dusa moja
koliko puta kuca srce tvoje u minuti
toliko si ziv
dok je tvoja dusa u njemu
tic tak =heart
60 x per minute 60 x 24 hour=1 throne
144 000
what a about 3x throne

Location hidden

#415405 Jan 13, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 8
after thinking it over.

I beleive that you and I both are right.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#415406 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>He was "raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father" (Rom. 6:4)
He Himself said: "Destroy this temple, and in three days {I }will raise it up" (John 2:19).I lay down My life, that I might take it again ... I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" (John 10:17,18).
You are trying to make scripture contrdict each other well it is not so.

When you are able to understand what Christ meant in the following:

John 14:11

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

You beat anything I seen. You will mix truth with deciet if you had nothing better to do with that Santic Spirit you pocess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy 8,298
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 2 hr KidlatNgayon 81
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
Pope Francis pursues a thaw in relations with m... Sep 9 Andrez Lopez 2
Francis' letter to Cubans: Imitate Mary's joy, ... Sep 8 Crusader 1
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Sep 5 ELIAS IBARRA 49
Pope Francis' one-day trip expected to give Alb... Sep 4 Barbarian 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••