Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
400,221 - 400,240 of 533,016 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415387
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics believe this... Catholics believe that.. Catholics worship this... Blah Blah.
How come you can't have a religion without falsely accusing us?
My friend emails me about anti catholic slander his pastor spreads about us every week. I asked him why his pastor is so fearful of Catholicism. How come his religion can't stand on its feet without slandering Catholicism every week?
I believe the answer is that his pastor knows the truth. He looked into scripture and saw the Catholic faith. But he has a career and a congregation now. He can't let that go. He is on the pulpit trying to convince himself Catholicism is wrong, he's not trying to convince his followers!
(although he obviously is mindful of his reputation as his people leave one by one for the CC. It would be pretty embarrassing for a career minister)
~~~

You are totally deceived ...

As Paul wrote in Romans the first Chapter...

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415388
Jan 13, 2013
 
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics believe this... Catholics believe that.. Catholics worship this... Blah Blah.
How come you can't have a religion without falsely accusing us?
My friend emails me about anti catholic slander his pastor spreads about us every week. I asked him why his pastor is so fearful of Catholicism. How come his religion can't stand on its feet without slandering Catholicism every week?
I believe the answer is that his pastor knows the truth. He looked into scripture and saw the Catholic faith. But he has a career and a congregation now. He can't let that go. He is on the pulpit trying to convince himself Catholicism is wrong, he's not trying to convince his followers!
(although he obviously is mindful of his reputation as his people leave one by one for the CC. It would be pretty embarrassing for a career minister)
If all the pastor does is talk bad about Catholics then he doesn't know the Bible and doesn't know what to teach.The Bible is a book of Jewels..never ending knowledge. A beautiful treasure hunt:oD
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415389
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>your last statement is not Biblical,
He was never resurrected by the spirit.
for it is written.
I have Power to lay my life down and I have Power to take it up again.He is God, he never had to be quickened by the spirit
Romans 8

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415390
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you Protestants are the ones claiming that "every word, every phrase, and every sentence MUST be in the bible in order for it to be true. WHERE DOES IT SAY THIS.,,,In addition, the other point is that, "please show us Catholics" (in the bible) book, chapter and verse, where God chose to transmit His divine authoritative Word--ONLY IN THE BIBLE!..This discussion "only" came up because Protestants (over and over and over again) make the claim that the word Catholic is not in the bible!!...And my point is "so what"! Not every word has to be in the bible in order for it to be true, regarding the word Catholic!!!
well, I do agree with your premise concerning the word catholic, tho it isnt in English, it is very closely associated in the original greek.

as far as "every word. every phrase" must be in the Bible, I would say this, if you or anyone use or follow words or phrases that are not biblical, then they are not Chrsitian. that stands to reason.

guest just said that Jesus was resurrected by the spirit now that isnt Biblical, so we should not accept it as being a Christian concept.

if you as a catholic are correct in what you say, I would agree and support it, if a person like guest or anyone else, says something that isnt Biblical, i would and do stand against it.
Free MInd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415391
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who then, is the true Church?
Whatever group it is, has the protection of Jesus Christ on faith and moral teachings. He promised to be with them until the end of time. He promised a visible Church, not a hidden secret one, and the gates of Hell will not bring it down- and neither will a handful of screwed up Priests.
I found that Church and I ain't about to call Christ a liar. This is called real faith in Jesus, Jethro.
All other Christian groups were started by some guy or girl with a personal take on the New Testament books.
Not the Catholic Church. It was started by Jesus Christ. No? Then where did that Church go that Christ was talking about?
All of them.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415392
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Watchtower Society begin by a man named Charles T. Russel. the founding father of the Jehovahís witnesses. He was raised in a protestant Church in Pennsylvania. This man did not like certain things in the Bible- like hell. He did not like Godís eternal judgment, or the teaching of the Trinity. He said the Trinity is not rational and that he could not understand it.

I could understand why he didnt like the word hell, and today, he likes the place even less.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415393
Jan 13, 2013
 
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Paul say it's not me i been killer as well prosecutor of christian..are you for sure its not been like that..yes it is..Paul admitted..
what a about us who pray as well have punishment every day..
ok
its very nice see all wicket very rich without any god..
please don't tell us
its all about that who will be rich

who will save you

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415394
Jan 13, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>True but he was made sin.
2 Corinthians 5:21
King James Version (KJV)
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Do you dny Christ dies and rose again quickened by the spirit and resurrected.
Of course I don't deny that.
Free MInd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415395
Jan 13, 2013
 
Matthew, Mark and Luke ALL agree.

There is no such thing as HOLY Diplomatic Immunity from justice for children.

Catholics here cannot look this reality in the eye.

A few Priests cannot invoke diplomatic immunity. It is the church that makes a claim of immunity on behalf of "a few priests."

There is no way in Hell that Jesus would guide such a travesty of justice.

BUSTED and deservedly so.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415396
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

atemcowboy wrote:
The Watchtower Society begin by a man named Charles T. Russel. the founding father of the Jehovahís witnesses. He was raised in a protestant Church in Pennsylvania. This man did not like certain things in the Bible- like hell. He did not like Godís eternal judgment, or the teaching of the Trinity. He said the Trinity is not rational and that he could not understand it.
I could understand why he didnt like the word hell, and today, he likes the place even less.
You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415397
Jan 13, 2013
 
Then explain your altar with 4 horns..is that 3000 years old..is that holy or Satanic altar..if not like that..explain what you really think what it is?!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415398
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 8
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
He was "raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father" (Rom. 6:4)

He Himself said: "Destroy this temple, and in three days {I }will raise it up" (John 2:19).I lay down My life, that I might take it again ... I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" (John 10:17,18).
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415399
Jan 13, 2013
 
Whats deference between Cross and horns?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415400
Jan 13, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
that came from a person and it parrots your words.lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

and I am sitting down while I read your rubbish.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415401
Jan 13, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
r u denyong that russell founded your cult? r u denying that he didnt understand the trinity?

and we have already saw your ideas about hell, and they parrot what this guy said about russell.

and disciple and I posted verses that indicate that the soul and body(in some instancess) are thrown into that lake of fire and remain there forever.and last but not least, Christians dont set down and fellowship with the devil, which is why we run you people off.lol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415402
Jan 13, 2013
 
BTW,AVIE. you said to karen that you have been cursed on this forum. and that is a lie, not one person has cussed you out.

and dont you say it was me, i havent cussed any person out and never will.

there are only two people who have a potty mouth on this forum, and one is no longer here and 4bdn hasnt said one word to you.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415403
Jan 13, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
BTW, you never did answer my question about the words of john the baptist. did he say the holy spirit or did he say the holy ghost?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415404
Jan 13, 2013
 
you don't have nothing at all..
you are within
its in circle of life and death..are you for sure i am liar..
o two holy heart take my heart close to you..
how much close
003
its procent
two alltogether one drove close line from other side and again again and again..how many time..24 x
how much 3x within one as 25
25 3 be bless
could you rich that speed
drove and see your universum and much more
24 24 24 with one
bd bd bd beeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sing each triangle as tiny piramide 24 in circle
again 24 in circle again 24 in circle its biming in one bd bd bd beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now
are you for sure you not pray
how
ovo je moje srce
ucini znak ljudske ljubavi u zraku
srce koje te neizmjerno mnogo ljubi
i kad pati
hvala ti za sve sto si stvorio za nas ljude cijelog svijeta
hvala ti za ono sto vidimo i nevidimo

onoliko puta koliko kuca srce moje
i onoliko puta koliko dise dusa moja
koliko puta kuca srce tvoje u minuti
toliko si ziv
dok je tvoja dusa u njemu
tic tak =heart
60 x per minute 60 x 24 hour=1 throne
144 000
what a about 3x throne

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415405
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 8
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
after thinking it over.

I beleive that you and I both are right.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#415406
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>He was "raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father" (Rom. 6:4)
He Himself said: "Destroy this temple, and in three days {I }will raise it up" (John 2:19).I lay down My life, that I might take it again ... I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" (John 10:17,18).
You are trying to make scripture contrdict each other well it is not so.

When you are able to understand what Christ meant in the following:

John 14:11

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

You beat anything I seen. You will mix truth with deciet if you had nothing better to do with that Santic Spirit you pocess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 4 hr Ecko 8,182
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... Jul 26 Link Forrester 3
More Jul 24 True Christian witness 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes Jul 24 ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Jul 21 Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Jul 21 Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••