Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 590359 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415396 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
The Watchtower Society begin by a man named Charles T. Russel. the founding father of the Jehovahís witnesses. He was raised in a protestant Church in Pennsylvania. This man did not like certain things in the Bible- like hell. He did not like Godís eternal judgment, or the teaching of the Trinity. He said the Trinity is not rational and that he could not understand it.
I could understand why he didnt like the word hell, and today, he likes the place even less.
You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
truth

Perth, Australia

#415397 Jan 13, 2013
Then explain your altar with 4 horns..is that 3000 years old..is that holy or Satanic altar..if not like that..explain what you really think what it is?!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#415398 Jan 13, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 8
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
He was "raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father" (Rom. 6:4)

He Himself said: "Destroy this temple, and in three days {I }will raise it up" (John 2:19).I lay down My life, that I might take it again ... I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" (John 10:17,18).
truth

Perth, Australia

#415399 Jan 13, 2013
Whats deference between Cross and horns?

Location hidden

#415400 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
that came from a person and it parrots your words.lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

and I am sitting down while I read your rubbish.

Location hidden

#415401 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You are exagerating like always....that is not how it went down. Instead of making up stuff why don't you actually sit down and have a Bible discussion with a witness. Learn to listen and not interupt. Put your hatred on pause for a min and listen.
r u denyong that russell founded your cult? r u denying that he didnt understand the trinity?

and we have already saw your ideas about hell, and they parrot what this guy said about russell.

and disciple and I posted verses that indicate that the soul and body(in some instancess) are thrown into that lake of fire and remain there forever.and last but not least, Christians dont set down and fellowship with the devil, which is why we run you people off.lol

Location hidden

#415402 Jan 13, 2013
BTW,AVIE. you said to karen that you have been cursed on this forum. and that is a lie, not one person has cussed you out.

and dont you say it was me, i havent cussed any person out and never will.

there are only two people who have a potty mouth on this forum, and one is no longer here and 4bdn hasnt said one word to you.

Location hidden

#415403 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
BTW, you never did answer my question about the words of john the baptist. did he say the holy spirit or did he say the holy ghost?
truth

Perth, Australia

#415404 Jan 13, 2013
you don't have nothing at all..
you are within
its in circle of life and death..are you for sure i am liar..
o two holy heart take my heart close to you..
how much close
its procent
two alltogether one drove close line from other side and again again and again..how many time..24 x
how much 3x within one as 25
25 3 be bless
could you rich that speed
drove and see your universum and much more
24 24 24 with one
bd bd bd beeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sing each triangle as tiny piramide 24 in circle
again 24 in circle again 24 in circle its biming in one bd bd bd beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now
are you for sure you not pray
how
ovo je moje srce
ucini znak ljudske ljubavi u zraku
srce koje te neizmjerno mnogo ljubi
i kad pati
hvala ti za sve sto si stvorio za nas ljude cijelog svijeta
hvala ti za ono sto vidimo i nevidimo

onoliko puta koliko kuca srce moje
i onoliko puta koliko dise dusa moja
koliko puta kuca srce tvoje u minuti
toliko si ziv
dok je tvoja dusa u njemu
tic tak =heart
60 x per minute 60 x 24 hour=1 throne
144 000
what a about 3x throne

Location hidden

#415405 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Romans 8
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
after thinking it over.

I beleive that you and I both are right.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#415406 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>He was "raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father" (Rom. 6:4)
He Himself said: "Destroy this temple, and in three days {I }will raise it up" (John 2:19).I lay down My life, that I might take it again ... I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" (John 10:17,18).
You are trying to make scripture contrdict each other well it is not so.

When you are able to understand what Christ meant in the following:

John 14:11

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

You beat anything I seen. You will mix truth with deciet if you had nothing better to do with that Santic Spirit you pocess.

Location hidden

#415407 Jan 13, 2013
truth wrote:
Whats deference between Cross and horns?
a donkey has a cross on it but no horns.

a bull has horns but no cross.

is that the answer that you were looking for?
truth

Perth, Australia

#415408 Jan 13, 2013
24 hour hour=one day
3 days
you can created within 3 days what?

I say to you
possessors or deceiver is not Creator..

our universum is old billions years not 3x days

but way of 3x days you need have heart to know that you can see great Creation which others possessors see or try tell you they are Created..nooooooooo
deceiver is deceiver not Creator

remember your universe is old billions years..your planet is old thousands or millions years many stars is just like that..nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

say
my sin
my sin
my biggest sin

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#415409 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I am a JW I am in Jehovah's earthly organisation and I'm very proud of that. You all want to come up with these so called horrific stories of what some JW did to you. Now if you want to go there I can give you a list of what horrible Catholics did to me. I mean I can go on and on, and on, and on, and on for a whole semester but I'm not here for that. I post to answer misconceptions you people have about JW BELIEFS not PERSONALITY traits And if you feel uncomfortable talking about the NWT let's discuss the King James Bible I have no problem discussing the scriptures.
First of all,I am not Catholic.
Secondly,
you wrote:

I post to answer misconceptions you people have about JW BELIEFS

You came to this forum,no one asked you to.
Your the one that started any conversations about your beliefs,not us.

You are free to believe as you see fit.
So are we.

It's that simple.

I have dealt with the JW's enough to know that anything I say about anything in God's Holy Word,you will disagree.

I'm not going there.

I am steadfast in my faith.

"preach" to someone else.

This is my last post to you because by talking to you,I am letting you in my home and God's Word speaks againts it.

Location hidden

#415410 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>You are trying to make scripture contrdict each other well it is not so.
When you are able to understand what Christ meant in the following:
John 14:11
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
You beat anything I seen. You will mix truth with deciet if you had nothing better to do with that Santic Spirit you pocess.
look, I backed off of my first reply to you. that is and was sufficient for me. your words wont bother me as far as going to sleep tonight.

I could have just kept silent,since i backed up my opinion with the word of God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#415411 Jan 13, 2013
donkey have 63 cromoson..as well milk from donky is very healthy for asthma....breathing wher unclean spirit try ruin you..now
holy donky is holy with holy milk..
trun nije gospino mliko
''log is not mother Mary milk''
what a about big eye..as milky way
Are you say log is not holy log or holy ticket that you can travel there.

i try describe you.. ones implement your geometric 3x heart as soul as triangle as each pyramid in 3x 24 within one ..you will find..are you for sure you going be safe?
noooooooooooooooooo
don't try
ambition
am bit fit ion=ion is only one conductor to pass
io n

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#415412 Jan 13, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever have cracklin bread?
I don't know what that is, of course we could call it something else . I am Canadian EH LOL

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#415413 Jan 13, 2013
2 John 1

7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

8Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#415414 Jan 13, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,we use to cure them with salt and they hung in the smoke house.
Yes I remember that to . My Mom use to make head cheese.

She even made Pork rinds I would love to eat those. Now a days I have to watch what I eat, because I gain weight easy. 5 lbs llok like 20 on me I am only 5 '1 .
truth

Perth, Australia

#415415 Jan 13, 2013
geometric
Log is very specific symbol in ordinary life
but have deference meaning in extraordinary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 17 min Gee Tee 9,398
News Ireland's gay marriage vote was 'a defeat': Vat... 3 hr Sir Andrew 5
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Mon QUITTNER May 25 2015 5
News St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes (Apr '14) May 23 pazuzu 61
News Pope Francis endorses Catholic climate petition May 23 Passing thru 8
News Philippines cardinal worked for peace with Muslims (Apr '14) May 22 KristoFMYsagun 10
News Francis expects short papacy May 21 ELIAS IBARRA 12
More from around the web