Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,214
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415293 Jan 13, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU LIE,IT IS NOT AUTHENTICATED IN THE BOOK OF MATHEW AS YOU CLAIM,NOWHERE IN THE BOOK DO YOU SEE A PASSAGE WHERE JESUS CALLS "MY CHURCH" CATHOLIC.it's a fairytale taught to you by man made false church traditions.
That's one interpretation.

Hojo chooses another interpretation. Hojo chooses to embrace a "church" that uses DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY as a barrier against truth and justice for thousands of orphans and deaf children.

Hojo rejects what Jesus said about those who harm children.

Hojo embraces a different view of "perfect morality."

PS --- a "church" that also uses DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY as a barrier against EU and USA bank examiners as well. This is a unique RCC interpretation of Jesus' last act as a free man on earth.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#415294 Jan 13, 2013
hey karen, have you ever sopped bean soup with corn bread and got it on your chin before?lol

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#415295 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>did you see my post about the field goal and topix got all bent out of shape. thought I was cussing or soemthing.
Did you see my post asking why I would be required to ask my creator for mercy?

Why do you call god, god the father? He is nothing like a father.

My children don't ask me for mercy.

There is nothing that my children could do that I would torture them for eternity over.

My children have seen me from their birth. I never hid from them and demanded that they believe in me.

When my children do something wrong, I am right there to correct them and to explain to them why it is wrong.

Your god is not a father but any means. You need to call him something else.

Location hidden

#415296 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Are you posting from our literature?
nope, i dont read your trash, nor do i get it since i am not out to the farm where i have a wood stove.I use a gell to start a fire, dont wish to ruin my stove with the trash that new york puts out.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#415297 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> J is used to pronounce in english.
Aviela good friend

I have seen you are weathering the storm on this thread. I really commend you for your patience.

I am somewhat amused by it all. I think it best for you to be also....

Now you may understand my initial reluctance to converse with you, as so few on here are willing to converse. There is much in the way of condemning/accussing going on here. And to me it is not so much out of understanding from a searching faith, but rather out of a sense of vainglory(boastfulness). And a bit to rigid for me at times....

From today's intercession of Evening prays, this is for you....

"Christ, Chosen One of God, you did not break the crushed reed or extinguish the wavering flame,
have mercy on all who are seeking you in good faith.
Lord, send forth your Spirit upon us."

Location hidden

#415298 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text>I like when you say holy spirit. I have no idea where this holy ghost came from...hehe
did John the baptist use the words "holy spirit" or the words "Holy Ghost" in Matthew 3:11-12 ?
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415299 Jan 13, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>what i say about catholics are based on their man made pagan/christian traditions,what they/you believe in is found nowhere in the bible/scriptures,catholocism is a baby religion it's only 2000 yrs old,and created by a pagan emporer and about 100 learned men. who put the two religions together to keep the people of the empire happy. don't understand why it's so hard to understand with people,it is not gods/jesus' church or religion.there's plenty of history to prove it and nothing that states otherwise.there is not one passage anywhere in the bible or scriptures where jesus says his church is the catholic church,only man says that.and that is meaningless.
He doesn't seem to understand faith.

He thinks that "proof" is a book created by the Catholic church, somehow saying that God had put them in charge 400 years earlier.

Sure it sounds crazy, but let's keep an OPEN MIND and see how the "appointed by God, One-True" thing has worked out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, not bad maybe for 600 years.

After that, not so good.

The claim is BUSTED.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415300 Jan 13, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
FREE MIND says......Mary has seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go.
Michael says......another croc! More scare tactics more fear.
If the souls of POOR SINNERS go to hell, does that mean were all heading to hell if catholics keep saying "WE ARE ALL SINNNERS"
I have a hazmat suit ready just in case.
Yes, typical RCC scare tactics. This time, Mary is supposedly scaring the daylights out of 3 delusional little girls.

Imagine using Mary as a prop to scare young children -- and in the next sentence, explaining why God created World War 2.

I can imagine the mad scientist in a B-movie making those scary and threatening statements. But humble Mary of the Bible?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#415301 Jan 13, 2013
Sock Puppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose by "we" you mean some denomination like the JW.
Jesus is Jehovah
Throughout the Bible you will find Jesus is not only the Son of God but also God "the beginning and the last".
This can be explained by looking at identical twins when the fertilized egg splits. One God the father being spirit and God the Son being spirit enter and was concieved by Marys egg making him fully Human and fully God. Was Christ there from the beginning yes. They both pocess the Spirit of truth obe physical one spiritual.

We were made in Gods image male and female in which God being neither solely male or soley female however we find in some species that can replicate and multiply as a single cell being without a mate.(I hope I stated that correctly ..lol).
Eve being made from Adams rib was done so using only XX chromozones man carrying both the XY male amd female the same image or shadow of which the same nature of Gods spiritual being.
This is why mankind will be saved by Child bearing that lead to the birth of Christ.

This also explains how God the Father and God the Son are as one.
All we have to do is look at Gods creation for an explanation of the Spiritual.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415302 Jan 13, 2013
No Catholic here dares to confront this reality.

Matthew, Mark and Luke ALL report the same teaching of Jesus -- "whoever would harm one of these little ones, it would be better for him if he had a heavy weight fastened about his neck and be thrown into the sea" (or similar)

Matthew, Mark and Luke ALL agree.

There is no such thing as HOLY Diplomatic Immunity from justice for children.

Google 'Catholic church Diplomatic immunity.'

Catholics here cannot look this reality in the eye.

Location hidden

#415303 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
Norma told cathie that mike hasnt been to see her in the Nursing home.
that kind of Religion is not of God but belongs to the devil
when mom died, we had the funeral at her church, Over normas complaint because of Mike.

and mike stood outside the church with his wife, crying. and he was afraid to go in because of his religion. mike was their first grandchild, and couldnt show enough respect for a woman that loved him like a son. at the hospital a few hours before she died, she spoke to me and told me that she wanted to go home and mike told her that she was to sick. and tears came into her eyes and she wispered to me. he doesnt understand, I want to go home and her eyes looked heavenward.

and a few hours later, God called her and told her that she was welcome into His Home. and now she is with her husband, two children that died earlier and my little baby boy, jerrod..

she didnt just go to sleep and that is it. there is a better life if a person only seeks it.

and there is another life, and a person doesnt have to do anything to inherit it, just do nothing and you will achieve it.
amen

Kansas City, MO

#415304 Jan 13, 2013
......he walked on water? So what, the jETs) fly in spacecraft and time travel and control their world with mind power..........he split the sea.....? Not even close. Good story for a child. Adults need to grow up and face reality!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#415305 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, so mary helped Jesus so herod wouldnt kill him. robert, just drop it, your responses are so off base it aint funny.and they certainly are not based on what the Bible says. It is joseph that was given the job to protect Jesus not mary, and you should know that. so why try and deceive us, we know better.
{And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt(SEE THAT, IT AINT THE WILDERNESS, IS IT), and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him} see God didnt give that important job for mary to protect Jesus, it was given to Joe.
and she couldnt have helped him to protect the church since the church had not had its charter signed by God yet.lol
kinda funny that John wouldnt be more explicit than what you are referring to.
if you cant recognize that this is in the tribulation, thousands of years after the death of jesus and mary, you are lost.
mary couldnt be the eve of the church since there is no eve in the first place. the Apostles and those 70 were charter members and mary was voted in later, 50 days after jesus was Resurrected. and that Is Bible.
this statement of yours is so obtuse that even I cant cipher it.
"with Mary as The Woman, which he spoke of while walking on the earth) which is very complex) by John. Beginning and End."
the bottom line is this, Jesus is speaking of Israel, and how God will protect her from the nations and the false religions(since we , the Born Again Christian are already gone) that are tying to destroy her. by theri attempt to destroy the Jews and israel, they think that will be pleasing God, because of the lie that is told that the jews killed jesus
preston

lol....Of course everyone knows the scripture of Joseph being the protector of the Holy Family, and the angel in the dream....

It is your low opinion of women that is the thing that makes me cringe. You just can't even imagine that a mother can protect a child....

It just makes me wonder. I have just traveled through some "red-neck" territory, and the women are abused....And in general women in this society are abused by small minded men that are in control....literal mind without much symbolically and nothing spiritually.

Well, here is the good news. Jesus was born of a woman, and not of a man. Get used to it.

I wrote,.... "The Acts by Luke; the beginning, of the (with Mary as the Eve of the) Church, and Revelation(the struggle of eschatology, with Mary as The Woman, which he spoke of while walking on the earth) which is very complex) by John. Beginning and End."

I meant:
The beginning of the Church in Acts..., Mary was there.
The end of the struggle in Revelation..., Mary was there.

Mary is The Woman spoken by Jesus, written by John in the Gospel.

Spoken by Jesus to his mother in John 2:4, 19:26(written by John)
Also written by John 11:19-12:6 (directly) and to the end of Chapter 12 by vision/prophecy.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#415306 Jan 13, 2013
(waves to everyone and says)Hello!!
disciple

Temecula, CA

#415307 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>If HOJO asked me, I would be obligated to tell him the truth, and at that time, he might reconsider and add me to that list of people on here that he doesnt like.lol
I certainly do not want to get you in bad terms with him, but I have not been able to get him to answer the simple question. So I gave him the option of asking the same question to you.
I believe he is afraid of giving the wrong answer and further to get more frustrated with us.
You and I know the answer. And that would make the case against his theory of the 42K plus denominations that don't agree with each other.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#415308 Jan 13, 2013
disciple

Temecula, CA

#415309 Jan 13, 2013
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see my post asking why I would be required to ask my creator for mercy?
Why do you call god, god the father? He is nothing like a father.
My children don't ask me for mercy.
There is nothing that my children could do that I would torture them for eternity over.
My children have seen me from their birth. I never hid from them and demanded that they believe in me.
When my children do something wrong, I am right there to correct them and to explain to them why it is wrong.
Your god is not a father but any means. You need to call him something else.
Could it be that you don't have the power to give it?
ignoramus!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#415310 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Hello there, did you know "I am" has a name.
Yes,and I Am is one of His names.

If it wasn't,then why did the Lord tell him to tell them that he is the I AM?????

Honey,you guys are focused more on His name than you are the gospel.

The Gospel is the most important message in God's Holy Word.

The good news.

The Old Testiment points to Christ our Saviour.

I have experienced too many things in life that tells me that not calling him Jehovah when I speak of Him will not keep me from His love.

God's Word say's nothing will seperate us from the love of God.

Romans 8

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I asked you many times,have you spiritually been born again?

If not, maybe that's why you can't understand.

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh;

but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God

Unless you have been born again,then you are carnally minded and can't understand spiritual things.

Constantly telling others that they should call the Almighty God Jehovah
does nothing to edify the Lord.
He is my Lord and Redeemer.
I can call Him that because it's biblical.
If you want to call Him Jehovah,that ok also.

The Lord know's our hearts and who belongs to Him.

The thing that worries me is that, you have bought into that false doctrine that has changed their message and beliefs so many times.
Also,the fact that according to the Holy Bible,the big wigs you follow in New York have been proven biblically to be false prophets.

News flash!!!

Jesus did not invisibly return in 1914 like they claimed.

God's Holy Word say's that when He returns,we all will see Him.

Revelation 1

4John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him >>>which is,>>> and which was, >>>and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God >>>and his Father;
to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7Behold, he cometh with clouds; >>>and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415311 Jan 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
(waves to everyone and says)Hello!!
Holla!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#415312 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
hey karen, have you ever sopped bean soup with corn bread and got it on your chin before?lol
Do you even have to ask that?

I'm from the south man!

We live on that stuff.

Do y'all cook your's with fat back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Americans see combating climate change as ... Tue Ed_Reid 4
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) Mon Jaimie 83,958
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Mon Cultastic 8,911
Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... Mar 1 Lawrence Wolf 2,021
Saudi effort to promote open society abroad in ... Feb 23 jinxi 3
9 Historical Events That Occurred on Christmas Day Feb 21 cupcake 1
Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... Feb 20 amc 4
More from around the web