Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
400,021 - 400,040 of 532,515 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
I want to answer all your questions and slander you make about my faith. But I can only take one question at a time and so por favor be patient with me...I only have 2 hands. Like I said before I'm not here to try and convert anyone but to clear Jehovah's name.
Clear His name?

No one is saying anything against The Almighty.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller,
>>>>The mighty God,
>>>>The everlasting Father,
>>>>The Prince of Peace.

Who is our Father?

Matthew 1:23 "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us."
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear His name?
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller,
>>>>The mighty God,
>>>>The Prince of Peace.
Who is our Father?
Matthew 1:23 "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us."
you will like this, may have to do 2 replys.
It is VERY strict. You would have more freedom going to jail.
Become a Jehovah's Witness and you can't...
Celebrate Mother's Day,Father's Day, Grandparent's Day
Birthdays Thanksgiving New Year's Eve or Day Christmas Halloween Easter Flag Day Independence Day (Fourth of July) Hanukkah St. Patrick's Day Valentine's Day
"Any" Holiday Sing any Holiday Songs Eat Turkey on Thanksgiving Create Holiday artwork in school
Join the Boy ScoutsJoin the Girl Scouts Buy Girl Scout Cookies Become a Cheerleader Attend class reunions (No "Worldly" association) Go to the school prom
Play School Sports (No competition allowed) Play
Professional Sports
Join any organization that has ties to Christianity
Shop at the Salvation Army Volunteer for the Salvation Army
Donate to Relief Organizations like the Red Cross, Salvation Army, Charities and more Shop at Church run thrift stores
Shop at Church Garage Sales Shop at any Store that has Christian ties Contribute to the Red Cross Attend a Church School
Join the YMCA Join the MilitaryBecome a Police Officer
Attend Alcoholics Anonymous Have any job with a gun
Strike against a Company Salute the Flag
Can't Stand at Public Events while others are Standing to salute the Flag Sing the National Anthem Go to War
Wear Clothing Associated with War; e.g. Combats or Army Tops Learn karate Vote (Conscience matter now to please Governments, you will be ostracized if you do)
Run for any Public Office Campaign for a Candidate
Contribute to the Presidential Campaign Fund on your tax return Can join union, but not participate in its affairs
Run for class president Join Sororities or Fraternities
Participate in holiday parties at school
Buy lottery tickets Gamble Play Bingo Can't buy a raffle ticket Date without supervision - young or old Watch R rated movies Cannot work on another Church if it's a regular customer Own a religious picture or statue Smoke cigarettes, pipes or a cigars Sell cigarettes, pipes or a cigars Accept Blood Donate Blood Store your own blood before an operation
Wear blue jeans or casual clothes to the Kingdom Hall
Wear pants to the Kingdom Hall if you are a female
Wear skirts or dresses that are above the knee at any time
Wear any type of long hair if you are a man
Wear a beard in some Kingdom Halls and areas (judged hard) Pierce ears if male, other body parts if female
Have any tattoos Say curse words Can't be hypnotized
Get divorced unless scriptural (adultery or fornication is committed by one partner) if you do divorce cannot remarry unless ex fornicates first Toast drinks (pagan origin)
Throw rice at a wedding (pagan origin) Say "Bless You" when someone sneezes Say "Good Luck!", "Wish me Luck", "I was Lucky" or "You were Lucky"
Tell ghost stories Practice Yoga Own a Smurf Eat Lucky Charms Cereal (References to Magical)
Throw a penny into a wishing well Read Horoscopes Promote anything Superstitious
Have wind charms because they represent a pagan symbol for scaring away demons
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know what you would consider an authority but here goes.
12:14 But the woman was given the two wings of a giant eagle so that she could fly out into the {wilderness}, to the place God prepared for her, where she is taken care of away from the presence of the serpent for a time, times, and half a time.
this word wilderness is a place that this woman is going to flee to(future}. now go back and read about Jesus and how the Spirit drove Him into the wilderness. this wilderness is NOT EGYPT, where joseph and mary had to flee to.it is beleived to be east of the river jordan, wher the Bible says that john Preached.Matthew 3:1.
so there is ONE example that it doesnt mean mary.
time, times, and half a time.
theses words are meaning years.
one year; times =two years; half a time=6 months total 3 and 1/2 years.
and this certainly is not the time that mary and joseph were in egypt, since the Bible doesnt give this info.
but this does correspond to the time that in the tribulation that Israel will be haunted by the devil and all of the nations of the world.
guess I aint an authority according to you, but I aint no dummy and I can add and figger.lol
{If I was you, I wouldn't be reading to much into Revelation. Much of it isn't clear to us.}
sorry, but it may be unclear to you and other catholics, but for me, i have never had any problem understanding it.
guess that you never read my earlier post that when I began to pray, the spirit of the Lord fell on me and I was able to understand and teach His Word. that happens and that is in agreement with what the bible says about the Holy Ghost helping our memory and givng us a perfect understanding.
and you are incorrect when you say that the "whore of baylon" came and went.Nero (15 December 37 9 June 68) was Roman Emperor from 54 to 68,while Most modern scholars believe teh book of revelation was written around 95 AD, with some believing it dates from around 70 AD.either 70 Ad or 95 Ad are both after nero burning rome, so you are completely WRONG.
NOTHING IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION HAS ONE IOTA TO DO WITH YOUR CATHOLIC MASS, AND IT IS A LIE TO INSINUATE THAT JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE IN THAT AREA DRANK WINE AND ATE BREAD, THIS REFERS TO YOUR RITUAL.
look at the area. it is arid to semi arid, which means that there is a dearth of potable water(still true to day and a very big problem today) so they would drink wine in place of water.
and people were poor back then so bread was a staple of their diet.
use some common sense and figure it out for yourself.
Yes Preston I did read this and agree with you.
Catholic's have made the bible all about them, but don't understand it or believe it is all about Jesus Christ.
How they could possibly make that scritpure about Mary I will never know. We can only hope the Holy Spirit will open their heart to understand what He is saying and teaching the church of Christ,
which isn't the catholic church.

I want to get back to you about Josephs 2 sons. When Jacob gave them His Blessing and past over his own sons, He said He was going to make a great nation out of one, USA. And one of many nations which became the British Commonwealth, which is many nation.
Is this where the lost tribes of Israel were scattered.
I think I am a little off here just want to clear it up in my mind.
Preston I think you are very gifted, I really do I am totally in agreement with your teachings.
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Watch TV shows, "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "Touched by an Angel", or "Bewitched"
Say "It was fate" or mention anything to do with "fate" Engage in any risky acts such as: Sky Diving, Bungie Jumping & Hang Gliding
Have Jesus as your Mediator and Savior Can't partake in the Memorial of Jesus' death, by eating the unleavened bread or drinking the wine; only allowed if you are from the elite group of the 144,000
A woman can't hold a position of responsibility in the congregation

Wear or own a Cross Attend another Church (Spiritual Fornication) Associate on a regular basis with nonbelievers Associate with ex-members Associate with disfellowshipped ones Talk with disfellowshipped ones
Sue another Jehovah's Witness Marry a nonbeliever (If you do, you are judged hard by the congregation)
Marry in another Church or attend a wedding in another Church Have a funeral in another Church or attend a funeral in another Church
Pray, including holding your head down, when a nonbeliever prays Study other religious articles not from the Society
Read negative information about the Society Question the Watchtower Society on anything
Exercise your on conscience if it goes against the religion Question the Society or the Organization Have Christian freedom

If you are a woman you can't pray aloud in the presence of men, without a covering on your head
If you are sick and need alternative medical help you can't get illegal medicines from another country

Become a Jehovah's Witness and you shouldn't....
.... if you do you will be looked down upon
Discuss politics Surf too much on the Internet Attend social functions organized by your place of work
Associate with worldly neighbors Attend College (The Society has lightened up on this somewhat, but if you attend you are not putting Kingdom interests first, and will be judged.)
Play Chess Go to Nightclubs Own a Gun Read philosophy, sociology, psychology; these are discouraged as non spiritual food
JWs are discouraged from seeking psychological help from psychiatrists, psycho-therapists, and psychologists because they give "worldly" advice according to the WTBTS.

Become a Jehovah's Witness and you have to....

Must be baptized into the organizationAttend several regular meetings each week Go out in field service regularly to recruit new members Report your field service activity to the congregation each month
Attend regular scheduled conventions Give talks at the congregation (whether young or old, male or female)
Read and fully understand their teachings Prepare for each meeting
Participate in the meetings

Study with family
Use Theocratic Warfare (War Strategy)- To lie or to hide the truth to a non-JW for protection of the Organization
Fully accept the Watchtower's authority and rules (no exceptions)
Dress according to their rules at the Kingdom Halls, Service and conventions (no exceptions)

Women and small girls must wear dresses
Men must wear dress pants with dress shirts and ties

Associate only with fellow members
Report on fellow members including your family, if they are caught doing something against Society's rules
You have to sing at the meetings (even if you have a bad voice)- or you are looked down upon
Women must be in full submission to their husbands

Edit- if you need a blood transfusion there is no alternative. That's why courts now step in when JW are willing to let their babies die from not being given blood. JWs are the only ones that read that part in the bible to mean no blood transfusions. A bit strange isn't it?
Source(s):
http://www.jwfiles.com/jw-cant.htm
5 years ago Report Abuse
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Because they are intolerant of other peoples beliefs. They think they are the only truth and anyone not worshipping them is the devil. They believe so many will go to heaven to rule with God and the rest live on earth.

It is VERY strict. You would have more freedom going to jail.

Become a Jehovah's Witness and you can't...

Celebrate Mother's Day,Father's Day, Grandparent's Day
Birthdays Thanksgiving New Year's Eve or Day Christmas Halloween Easter Flag Day Independence Day (Fourth of July) Hanukkah St. Patrick's Day Valentine's Day
"Any" Holiday Sing any Holiday Songs Eat Turkey on Thanksgiving Create Holiday artwork in school

Join the Boy ScoutsJoin the Girl Scouts Buy Girl Scout Cookies Become a Cheerleader Attend class reunions (No "Worldly" association) Go to the school prom
Play School Sports (No competition allowed) Play
Professional Sports

Join any organization that has ties to Christianity
Shop at the Salvation Army Volunteer for the Salvation Army
Donate to Relief Organizations like the Red Cross, Salvation Army, Charities and more Shop at Church run thrift stores
Shop at Church Garage Sales Shop at any Store that has Christian ties Contribute to the Red Cross Attend a Church School

Join the YMCA Join the MilitaryBecome a Police Officer
Attend Alcoholics Anonymous Have any job with a gun
Strike against a Company Salute the Flag
Can't Stand at Public Events while others are Standing to salute the Flag Sing the National Anthem Go to War
Wear Clothing Associated with War; e.g. Combats or Army Tops Learn karate Vote (Conscience matter now to please Governments, you will be ostracized if you do)
Run for any Public Office Campaign for a Candidate
Contribute to the Presidential Campaign Fund on your tax return Can join union, but not participate in its affairs
Run for class president Join Sororities or Fraternities
Participate in holiday parties at school

Buy lottery tickets Gamble Play Bingo Can't buy a raffle ticket Date without supervision - young or old Watch R rated movies Cannot work on another Church if it's a regular customer Own a religious picture or statue Smoke cigarettes, pipes or a cigars Sell cigarettes, pipes or a cigars Accept Blood Donate Blood Store your own blood before an operation

Wear blue jeans or casual clothes to the Kingdom Hall
Wear pants to the Kingdom Hall if you are a female
Wear skirts or dresses that are above the knee at any time
Wear any type of long hair if you are a man
Wear a beard in some Kingdom Halls and areas (judged hard) Pierce ears if male, other body parts if female
Have any tattoos Say curse words Can't be hypnotized

Get divorced unless scriptural (adultery or fornication is committed by one partner) if you do divorce cannot remarry unless ex fornicates first Toast drinks (pagan origin)
Throw rice at a wedding (pagan origin) Say "Bless You" when someone sneezes Say "Good Luck!", "Wish me Luck", "I was Lucky" or "You were Lucky"
Tell ghost stories Practice Yoga Own a Smurf Eat Lucky Charms Cereal (References to Magical)
Throw a penny into a wishing well Read Horoscopes Promote anything Superstitious
Have wind charms because they represent a pagan symbol for scaring away demons
Preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Watch TV shows, "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "Touched by an Angel", or "Bewitched"
Say "It was fate" or mention anything to do with "fate" Engage in any risky acts such as: Sky Diving, Bungie Jumping & Hang Gliding
Have Jesus as your Mediator and Savior Can't partake in the Memorial of Jesus' death, by eating the unleavened bread or drinking the wine; only allowed if you are from the elite group of the 144,000
A woman can't hold a position of responsibility in the congregation

Wear or own a Cross Attend another Church (Spiritual Fornication) Associate on a regular basis with nonbelievers Associate with ex-members Associate with disfellowshipped ones Talk with disfellowshipped ones
Sue another Jehovah's Witness Marry a nonbeliever (If you do, you are judged hard by the congregation)
Marry in another Church or attend a wedding in another Church Have a funeral in another Church or attend a funeral in another Church
Pray, including holding your head down, when a nonbeliever prays Study other religious articles not from the Society
Read negative information about the Society Question the Watchtower Society on anything
Exercise your on conscience if it goes against the religion Question the Society or the Organization Have Christian freedom

If you are a woman you can't pray aloud in the presence of men, without a covering on your head
If you are sick and need alternative medical help you can't get illegal medicines from another country

Become a Jehovah's Witness and you shouldn't....
.... if you do you will be looked down upon
Discuss politics Surf too much on the Internet Attend social functions organized by your place of work
Associate with worldly neighbors Attend College (The Society has lightened up on this somewhat, but if you attend you are not putting Kingdom interests first, and will be judged.)
Play Chess Go to Nightclubs Own a Gun Read philosophy, sociology, psychology; these are discouraged as non spiritual food
JWs are discouraged from seeking psychological help from psychiatrists, psycho-therapists, and psychologists because they give "worldly" advice according to the WTBTS.

Become a Jehovah's Witness and you have to....

Must be baptized into the organizationAttend several regular meetings each week Go out in field service regularly to recruit new members Report your field service activity to the congregation each month
Attend regular scheduled conventions Give talks at the congregation (whether young or old, male or female)
Read and fully understand their teachings Prepare for each meeting
Participate in the meetings

Study with family
Use Theocratic Warfare (War Strategy)- To lie or to hide the truth to a non-JW for protection of the Organization
Fully accept the Watchtower's authority and rules (no exceptions)
Dress according to their rules at the Kingdom Halls, Service and conventions (no exceptions)

Women and small girls must wear dresses
Men must wear dress pants with dress shirts and ties

Associate only with fellow members
Report on fellow members including your family, if they are caught doing something against Society's rules
You have to sing at the meetings (even if you have a bad voice)- or you are looked down upon
Women must be in full submission to their husbands

Edit- if you need a blood transfusion there is no alternative. That's why courts now step in when JW are willing to let their babies die from not being given blood. JWs are the only ones that read that part in the bible to mean no blood transfusions. A bit strange isn't it?
Source(s):
http://www.jwfiles.com/jw-cant.htm
5 years ago Report Abuse 36% 5 Votes

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Preston I did read this and agree with you.
Catholic's have made the bible all about them, but don't understand it or believe it is all about Jesus Christ.
How they could possibly make that scritpure about Mary I will never know. We can only hope the Holy Spirit will open their heart to understand what He is saying and teaching the church of Christ,
which isn't the catholic church.
I want to get back to you about Josephs 2 sons. When Jacob gave them His Blessing and past over his own sons, He said He was going to make a great nation out of one, USA. And one of many nations which became the British Commonwealth, which is many nation.
Is this where the lost tribes of Israel were scattered.
I think I am a little off here just want to clear it up in my mind.
Preston I think you are very gifted, I really do I am totally in agreement with your teachings.
the lost tribes have nothing to do with england or any other nation. a few days ago, news from Israel was that many jews were returning from other countries such as India(where I beleive Andrew was martyered) and this group was considered one of the lost tribes that were taken into captivity by Babylon. Judah, the tribe where Jesus came from from, was not taken nor was Israel. with Benjamin being joined together with Judah, which is why Paul knew what tribe that he came from.

I will see if I can dig up that news about this tribe being returned to israel

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LTM, here is the link.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2013/...
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Free MInd wrote:
<quoted text>

This is REFORMATION AMERICA Hojo, not Catholic totalitarian America.
Reformation America has, is and will CONTINUE to remain (entrenched) in anti-catholic Protestant hodge-podge of (self-interpretation of the bible, each having their own self-appointed popes)....Today-- 42,000+ inconsistent, contradicting and conflicting bible only opinions ---Tomorrow 43,000+ ALL (drifting around in their "bible only boats" of (confusion and chaos) who have never, nor will ever agree on (anything) accept attacking the TRUTH from (over 2000 years) of TRUE historically and biblically PROVEN Apostolic (Universal) Catholic Church, initiated, established and formed by Jesus Christ HIMSELF in Matthew 16:13-21. Jesus Christs One True Catholic Church continues to grow (each and every year) "1.5% in 2011 and 2012" with an overwhelming high number of (bible only Protestants and denomination) discovering that the FULLNESS of the TRUE authenticated TRUTH has, is and will "always" remain in the true Gospel of Jesus Christ--manifested (in and through) His One True Catholic Church.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear His name?
>>>>The mighty God,
>>>>The Prince of Peace.
Who is our Father?
Their is a veil over their eyes they can't is the truly; which means they are not born of the spirit of Almighty God.
It is a false doctrine taught from a young age .
To be put out of your own family for not believing the J.W. doctrine is not christian. I read about what Preston said about his sister and her son.
It really makes me appreciate my children. "THEY LOVE THEIR MOM" LOL
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
Thanks Preston.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LTM read 1 peter 1:1, and see where the Jews were scattered
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOJO says.......By-the-ways---do you work for a sanitation trash company?
MICHAEL says....do you have something against sanitation department workers, they haul away all the crap that you create?
When you have become as "blinded and decensitized to the TRUTH" as you are Michael, it is easy to understand why you have become (so confused) by "mixing up" the Catholic TRUTH with the Protestant, agnostic and atheist, worthless trash and useless rubbish) with your junk National Inquirer type anti-catholic articles!!!
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
Preston, I am crying, God is so faithful thank you for this link.
My sister-in-law is Jewish the wife of my only brother.
He was buried before the sunset the day he died, his wife prepared his body washed and dressed it before the hearse came.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>then explain this verse to me.
12:14 But the woman was given the two wings of a giant eagle so that she could fly out into the wilderness, to the place God prepared for her, where she is taken care of away from the presence of the serpent for a time, times, and half a time.
and look closely at this verse, before you answer.
atemcowboy

Since this is part of apocolyptic writings, and is highly symbolic, and visionary, I think it would be hard to prove anything about this scripture, except anyone that follows the likes of the Hal Lindsey's interpretting our very finite views into this vast domain a vision(apocolyptic and prophetic)of scripture is very deceived, and in the end will be disillusioned from their view....

This being the case I feel obliged to say that this single verse could represent Eve, Mary, and the Church when it speaks of the woman.

Perhaps it speaks more forcefully that it is Mary within the context of the whole Chapter. First because she is the Mother of Jesus as mentioned at the beginning of the Chapter.

Another aspect. Mary as the Mother of the Church. And also as she is our Mother, she is also our sister.
God in Jesus is our Father(if you have seen me, you have seen the Father), and Jesus is also our elder brother. Thus God is Father and brother. Mary can be our Mother(note she was at the beginning of the Church in Acts at Pentecost) and sister....

It would therefore be very difficult for you to seperate the Blessed Mary out of this verse....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the lost tribes have nothing to do with england or any other nation. a few days ago, news from Israel was that many jews were returning from other countries such as India(where I beleive Andrew was martyered) and this group was considered one of the lost tribes that were taken into captivity by Babylon. Judah, the tribe where Jesus came from from, was not taken nor was Israel. with Benjamin being joined together with Judah, which is why Paul knew what tribe that he came from.
I will see if I can dig up that news about this tribe being returned to israel
for your reference,and to answer your question.

He said He was going to make a great nation out of one,

look at my reply to You and you will see that Israel was just at that time, one of the tribes, now that nation in its entirety,is called Israel.and some day, when jesus comes back, she will see her place as a great nation

tho today, people want to use the name of the "west bank", the jews call it Juda and sammaria
disciple

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to "waste my time" answering questions about the Catholic faith to "Indoctrinated Protestants" who have their minds and hearts "ingrained and duped" with anti-catholic heresy, hypocricy and hate. If you want ANY of your questions answered, go and read the Catholic Catechism (that is "if you dare) and you will find the TRUTH of what the bible (actually). You will also find the TRUE interpretation of the bible which was handed down by the Early Church Fathers in 382, 393 and 397AD, who gave you Protestants the bible, which you mis-interpret and mis-use to your own "demise and destruction"!!!
When it comes to the word of God no time is wasted.
I get it that you don't know the answer. Perhaps 8 more years of Bible study you will know the answer.
But I know this much. If you ask the same question to any "born again" you will get the same answer.
Go ahead try cowboy he has been pretty civil with you.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

As brothers and sisters in Christ, December 25th and the remembrance and celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ has "rapidly come and gone", but in the Catholic Church, Christmas is an on-going spiritual celebration, remembrance, worshipping and proclaiming (each and every day) at Daily Mass celebrating ------ CHRIST'sMASS -----with the Eucharist (John 6:47-59) Jesus Christs TRUE body and blood
Clay

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

4GVN wrote:
QUOTE who="Clay"<quoted text>
All Marian doctrine is rooted in this fact: her Son is God made manifest. Jesus is God.
"How does that in any way define "Marion doctrine"? It does not.
Once you realize who Christ is, its easy to understand who Mary is.
Why did Christ bring His Mother into Heaven without suffering death?
ANSWER: He did not. This is just a product of roman catholic fables. Nothing in all of scripture indictates any such thing.
Why did God (Christ) make His Mother without the blemish of sin?
Because He could. If anyone of us had the ability to make our Mother that way, we would have. But we couldn't. Jesus could and He did.
ANSWER: Again your belies are based on fables with no hint of scripurat evidence. In fact with no evidence from any where.
Your beliefs are quite simply fairy tales. And your devotion and worship of Mary detracts from the all suffciency of the SAVIOUR.
Sadly, I encourage you to keep proclaiming that 'Catholics worship Mary'.
This ridiculous accusation is bringing people out of your cult and into Catholicism.
It brought myself away from your doorstep and back into the Church because I recognized the lie and thanks be to God, I knew to steer clear of you guys..
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to the word of God no time is wasted.
Correct the TRUTH of the Word of God is not wasted---however 42,000+ Protestant "personal "conflicting and contradicting" (opinions) of 42,000 different "inconsistent" (so-called) truths---ARE-(definitely)--A WASTE OF TIME!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Married in 8,121
More 7 hr True Christian witness 2
Greek Orthodox church in Gaza shelters Muslims ... 8 hr Abdurratln 2
St. Peter's overflows for historic day of 4 popes 8 hr ELIAS IBARRA 41
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) Mon Anonymous 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... Mon Marko 3
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••