Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,117
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415067 Jan 12, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
They believe that Jesus was born again,according to the watchtower.
She isn't answering my questions.
Why would Jesus need to be born again?
How could He become a new creature in Christ?
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
FOL,

lol......lol....lol....

Enough said...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415068 Jan 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, its never ok to add words to scripture. But clearly the Apostle John was speaking of HIS book, not Pauls letters or Matthews memoirs.
Also, John was not just talking about adding words or phrases to his book. He was also talking about interpretations. So when the JWs take his book of Revelation and add all sorts of meanings to it that John never intended, they are 'adding plagues' to their fate.
YEP!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415069 Jan 12, 2013
Aviela wrote:
The way you all diss my faith proves to me I found the truth. The Bible claims we weren't going to be a popular bunch. So its all good. Hey only 8 survived the flood. You know what I mean jelly bean:oD
No, you haven't found the truth....

You have found and have been convinced of false teachings....

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#415070 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>it isnt dogma at all, it is fact discerned by the Dream that joseph had concerning the stars which God revealed to him representing his brothers(IE: the tribes of Israel).
Mary never gave us Jesus, and to say otherwise disagrees with the word of God, you do know that dont you.
John wasnt caring one bit about mary, she was dead and gone, his concern was about what Jesus was showing him, nothing more..
what evidence are you looking for? when jesus said "it is finished", what more does a person need?
for it is written, we walk after faith, not by sight. so these alleged sightings mean absolute nothing to a Christian.
I saw Jesus in 1965, what does that mean to you.NOTHING
read again about jacobs Ladder?
it isnt about mary
For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave(see that). John 3:16
Then Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him even more. And he said to them,‘Please listen to this dream which I have had; for behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and lo, my sheaf rose up and also stood erect; and behold, your sheaves gathered around and bowed down to my sheaf.” Then his brothers said to him,“Are you actually going to reign over us? Or are you really going to rule over us?” So they hated him even more for his dreams and his words. Now he had still another dream, and related it to his brothers, and said,“Lo, I have had still another dream; and behold, the sun and the moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.” And he related it to his father and to his brothers; and his father rebuked him and said to him,“What is this dream that you have had? Shall I and your mother and your brothers actually come to bow ourselves down before you to the ground?” And his brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the saying in mind (Genesis 37:1-11).

The First Sign in Heaven (Rev 11:1-2)
· Woman clothed in the sun - the nation of Israel - Gen 37:9-10 (sun and moon represent Jacob and Rachel).
· Twelve stars in her head - linkage to the twelve tribes of Israel, or 12 sons of Jacob.· With child who will rule with a rod of iron (Rev 12:5)- Jesus Christ, who was born of the nation of Israel. Mat 1:1-25, Psa 2:8-9, Rev 2:27, Rev 19:15.
· The woman's queenly appearance identifies her with her promenence in God's plan, and the millennial kingdom. It also identifies her with the fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant - Psa 89:34-37.
The woman's travail, waiting to give birth speaks of sufferings of the nation and troublesome times at the first advent of Christ, as well as the deportations Mat 1:11, Mat 1:17, but the hatred of Satan as well.

The woman is Israelhttp://www.tojesusbeallg lory.com/2011/04/bible-study-r evelation-chapter-12.html
ReginaM

Jackson, NJ

#415071 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you are playing that card too?lol
I aint gonna agree with the devil, just like I dont agree with mike and his buddy.
A lot of false information about the Church there, Preston. That's why I deleted it.

I thought you were going to misunderstand but took the chance anyway. I'm not playing a card; I have a specific reason for pointing it out to her. So far, she refuses to acknowledge it which in itself is the answer. Hopefully, the more astute here will pick up on it, but I'm not holding my breath.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415072 Jan 12, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just more of your "same old" distorted and perverted "anti-Catholic" pollution and garbage" comments that you (and other Protestants) are so "famous for"! By-the-ways---do you work for a sanitation trash company? You must. because you "sure know how" to "dig up" junk!!!
Thank you Hojo.

I have posted FACTS -- backed by links -- including from newspapers in Ireland -- the most Catholic country on earth.

I am proud to stand with those victims against Catholic creeps.

I am proud that my words are here for all to see.

I am proud to the called names by creeps who don't want justice for thousands of deaf children and orphans who were raped for decades.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415073 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>in some ways, I am very proud of him, but he has hurt a young lady that loved him very much, and one that our family had come to care very much for.
so for that reason, I call him a big dummy. a woman that loves a man is a rare jewel and not to be tossed aside, and some day, he might wish that he had listened to dad.
and bessides that, regie wanted me to have little catholic babies running around
Hey Preston,

I am sorry that he hurt a young lady that loved him very much....hope he will learn from his experiences....

My wife had an experience with a young man that hurt her very badly......

But, I think of it like this, I told my wife, if he wouldn't have hurt you then I would not have had the chance to meet you and get married.....

Yes, a woman that loves a man is a rare jewel and not to be tossed aside....agreed!!!

Great picture of him, btw!

Yea, I know Reggie would love for you to have some little Catholics babies.....lol.....
disciple

Temecula, CA

#415074 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>welcome aboard. just imagine me 45 years younger and that is what I used to look like.lol.
he is having a ball in china. and i sometime think that he went there to get a free education, and he is forgetting that.
I can see now. For some reason my Ipad did not display the picture yesterday.
Good looking boy.
A gringo in China. I'm sure he is having a blast..
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#415075 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>it isnt dogma at all, it is fact discerned by the Dream that joseph had concerning the stars which God revealed to him representing his brothers(IE: the tribes of Israel).
Mary never gave us Jesus, and to say otherwise disagrees with the word of God, you do know that dont you.
John wasnt caring one bit about mary, she was dead and gone, his concern was about what Jesus was showing him, nothing more..
what evidence are you looking for? when jesus said "it is finished", what more does a person need?
for it is written, we walk after faith, not by sight. so these alleged sightings mean absolute nothing to a Christian.
I saw Jesus in 1965, what does that mean to you.NOTHING
read again about jacobs Ladder?
it isnt about mary
For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave(see that). John 3:16
Marian doctrine is complex. It wasn't fully clear to the first Christians. I say if God used the Roman Catholic Church to establish a Bible- 400 yrs after Jesus - then why wouldn't He also use them to clarify Marian dogma for us?
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#415076 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I posted a link, you would be disagreeing with it, not me.and feel free, I will discuss it with you. I dont mind.
Posting a link filled with falsehoods carries some responsibility on the persons part. I know you didn't deliberately do it....

I don't want to totally get into each accusation. Much of it was just plain old slander.
disciple

Temecula, CA

#415077 Jan 12, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make a habit of speculating, predicting or foretelling the future!!...... Why don't you just "make something up" like most bible only Protestants do on this forum!!!
Based on he Bible give your opinion. You claimed to have mastered it for some 8 years. Am I wrong?
Afraid you might say the wrong thing?

Location hidden

#415078 Jan 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Marian doctrine is complex. It wasn't fully clear to the first Christians. I say if God used the Roman Catholic Church to establish a Bible- 400 yrs after Jesus - then why wouldn't He also use them to clarify Marian dogma for us?
then explain this verse to me.

12:14 But the woman was given the two wings of a giant eagle so that she could fly out into the wilderness, to the place God prepared for her, where she is taken care of – away from the presence of the serpent – for a time, times, and half a time.

and look closely at this verse, before you answer.

Location hidden

#415079 Jan 12, 2013
so maybe avie can explain it.lol

for you see, I can spot two distinct thoughts that prove this isnt mary in that chapter, and so could the pope if he was honest with you catholics.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415080 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>your statement leaves a lot to be desired Clay, at no time have I ever demanded that what you or any other person must beleive and follow.
would you say the same about any pope that has served your church?I would not presume to speak for any teacher/preacher other than myself, but as for me, I have found over the years that when we begin to study His Word, we have Prayer first, and I have found that after Prayer, I begin to feel His Spirit as he comes to Help me with His Word. if that happens with others ,they could answer for themselves.
and as I looked over your post again, I saw something that I feel needs to be addressed"the authority they claim when teaching the faith".
first and foremost, Bible teachers DONT TEACH the "faith". faith is something that a individual possess, it is singular and has nothing to do with any church or denomiation. a better word for you to grasp might be "doctrinal issues".
and since I am a free spirit, I dont teach doctrine either, it also is not Biblical. I teach about the verses that we are studying, sometimes in the Historical realm, and sometimes in what is considered a spiritual Revelation. I very seldom teach about Prophecy, since that usually is over a laymans head. and on that subject, it is over those who think they actually know about Bible Prophecy(TV type people)
Are you sure the spirit you feel isn't demons? I mean if you have all this holy spirit and God speaks to you you would be a much nicer kinder person. Not so abusive and mean with a potty mouth.
Free MInd

Melbourne, FL

#415081 Jan 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, the RCC makes it up as they go.

FACT: Mary would CERTAINLY stand with raped orphans AGAINST this evil, creepy church.

FACT: Mary would never threaten the world with World War 2. That is another huge RCC lie.

When it comes to Mary, the RCC uses her like a pimp.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415082 Jan 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you haven't found the truth....
You have found and have been convinced of false teachings....
Does your church teach you how to survive armeggedon?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415083 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with your assumption that the "trinity" is not found in the Bible. of course it is.
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
In this verse alone, we find the "trinity" as has been stated a zillion times for those who wish to exploit our doctrine about one little word.
here we see that John talking about God sending him, and God told him that he would see the Holy Ghost fall on the Messiah and Jesus himself being Baptised and to further prove the Trinty is a true doctrine and FACT.John "hears" the voice of God speak highly of His Son.contrary to what the cult of jws think, teach and beleive.
The trinity is not found in the Bible. The word trinity is not even in the Bible. Do you what the theme of the Bible is?

Location hidden

#415084 Jan 12, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure the spirit you feel isn't demons? I mean if you have all this holy spirit and God speaks to you you would be a much nicer kinder person. Not so abusive and mean with a potty mouth.
if you dont like my words, no one is chaining you to this forum. Bon Voyage.

Location hidden

#415085 Jan 12, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Does your church teach you how to survive armeggedon?
r u 1 of those doomsday Preppers.LOL
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#415087 Jan 12, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with your assumption that the "trinity" is not found in the Bible. of course it is.
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
In this verse alone, we find the "trinity" as has been stated a zillion times for those who wish to exploit our doctrine about one little word.
here we see that John talking about God sending him, and God told him that he would see the Holy Ghost fall on the Messiah and Jesus himself being Baptised and to further prove the Trinty is a true doctrine and FACT.John "hears" the voice of God speak highly of His Son.contrary to what the cult of jws think, teach and beleive.
You know what the problem is. You are stuck in the old english transalation. Non understands that talk. King Henry the 8th days are over. You need a New translation Bible with its original writtings from the hebrew and greek scrolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 4 hr Barbarian 4
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Aug '09) Fri Dan Dougherty 3
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... Sep 18 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 4
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... Sep 18 pazuzu 85
Edmonton's Coptic Christian community welcomes ... Sep 18 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Sep 17 Married in 8,299
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sep 10 ELIAS IBARRA 5
•••

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••