Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670354 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#415254 Jan 13, 2013
The Name of God

----------

Please note: This page contains the Name of God. If you print it out, please treat it with appropriate respect.

Click to jump to:
The Significance of Names
The Names of God
Writing the Name of God
Pronouncing the Name of God
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...

looks like you got caught in another of your lies.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415255 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Have you checked out the King James Bible it restored Jehovah's name almost 7000 times. We all know satan wants God's named blocked but its not going to happend. You will hear about his name whether it makes you cringe or not.
I will never block the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit....

Why would you cringe at their names?
Clay

Garden City, MI

#415256 Jan 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Where in scripture is Marion doctrine even mentioned? please back up your assertions with scripture.
I encourage you to seek out a Catholic website.

catholic.com

catholicanswers.com

I'm not interested right now to get into a trap from you.(btw, I have no problem debating my way out of it either) right now I'm going to the movies.

However,

Marian doctrine...

start with: Jesus is God.

God and sin do not combine to make the perfect manifestation of himself.

Mary is the new eve.

look into how God delivered His covenant with the Jews using an Ark that was so Holy, they wouldn't even look at it.
Then look at how God delivered His covenant with the Christians using another Ark (Mary).

Finally, research a series of miraculous events the last few hundred yrs, where God used Mary to bring people to His Son -and succeeded.

Guadalupe, Lourdes, Fatima, and lately (but not official) Medjagorje.

Good luck and God Bless.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415257 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> When you get some extra $$ invest in a Bible that hasn't beem tampered with by satan. One with the original writtings of the scrolls.
Ever heard of plural pronouns in the bible.....
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#415258 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, man have you been lied to.
on my other forum, when the talk is about God, it is L_rd, and why should that bother any chriatian if they or anyone else feels that God and His Name is Holy. and they show that respect to His Holy Nmae.
guess that you havent had a close experience with God that will mkae you feel that the floor should be removed becuase you cant get low enough and humble yourself in His Presence.
WELL I HAVE.
You do know that Lord you speak of has a name right? Sarah called her husband Lord and his name is Abraham. The apostles called God's son Jesus Lord. Now why do you have such a hard time admitting or acknowledging Jehovah's name?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#415259 Jan 13, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>what i say about catholics are based on their man made pagan/christian traditions,what they/you believe in is found nowhere in the bible/scriptures,catholocism is a baby religion it's only 2000 yrs old,and created by a pagan emporer and about 100 learned men. who put the two religions together to keep the people of the empire happy. don't understand why it's so hard to understand with people,it is not gods/jesus' church or religion.there's plenty of history to prove it and nothing that states otherwise.there is not one passage anywhere in the bible or scriptures where jesus says his church is the catholic church,only man says that.and that is meaningless.
Where does it say "in the bible" that every word, every phrase, every sentence MUST be in the bible in order for it to be TRUE. This, jethro8 is "YOUR assumption, your assursion, your opinion" and the Protestant bible only believers "make the same claim"! Until you have proven that everything MUST BE IN THE BIBLE in order for it to be true, you my friend are "wasting everyones time" with your "unproven "rif-raf" of nonsense!!!
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#415260 Jan 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never block the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit....
Why would you cringe at their names?
What's their names? And why aren't you using it. Everything must be called by its name.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#415261 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont have to forgive him, he has done nothing to me, but he is a low life scum bag not to take care of his mother, as the bible tells him to do. of course, your book probably left that part out since it interferes with the seperation that your chuch enforces on you kooks.
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
guess that your religion aint very pure, but of course we already knew that.
I don't know all your family buisness or care to know for that matter, but just dealing with you in these few days I can see how you slander, lie, and exaggerate and so I don't believe a penny coming out of your mouth.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415262 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You do know that Lord you speak of has a name right? Sarah called her husband Lord and his name is Abraham. The apostles called God's son Jesus Lord. Now why do you have such a hard time admitting or acknowledging Jehovah's name?
You need to learn some languages...

Does the Letter "J" exist in Hebrew, Latin or Greek?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#415263 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Have you checked out the King James Bible it restored Jehovah's name almost 7000 times. We all know satan wants God's named blocked but its not going to happend. You will hear about his name whether it makes you cringe or not.
He is also the GREAT I AM.

Exodus 3:13-14
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,

I AM hath sent me unto you

Do you deny that?

John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered,

"before Abraham was born, I am!"

Do you deny Him?

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday
and today
and forever.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#415264 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I give my opinion based on my Biblical knowledge, and it is up to you or anyone else to accept it or reject it.
I am not responsible if you accept it and get saved, and I am not responsible if you choose to not accept His Mercy on your soul.
it all lays on your shoulders not mine.my shoulders are not broad enough to bear your sins and others.
no matter what, i'm going to end up dead,no thought process, no seeing a light,no going to heaven,nor hell,no seeing a god or a devil,just going into a hole in the ground with my mother after i'm cremated.that is your fate also,except you're burial will be different than mine.there will no wake,no funeral service,no nothing just from where ever i drop dead to the furnace then in the ground,hopefully all in one day,then people will remember me and stop by the grave a few times then that will be it,your forgotten and life goes on.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#415265 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> What's their names? And why aren't you using it. Everything must be called by its name.
You need to learn some Greek language...

Location hidden

#415266 Jan 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
where God used Mary to bring people to His Son -and succeeded.
clay, I aint picking on you but your words dont agree with what the bible says.

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

in this verse, jesus is already speaking to people who came to see Him and listen to Him,

and Mary? well mary wasnt even invited to the Worship Service, and jesus let those inside know that they were more important to him than mary and his siblings. that is what the bible says, not what preston says it says

usa

#415268 Jan 13, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
she isn't even spell right God's name has no vowels , if she was to be honest she has no knowledge at all.
Well to be honest I lost a sister to blood transfusion she got tinted blood.
She got Hepatitis C , suffered 15 years before she past on.
In 1985 I had an operation, I had to be tested for a year or more
For H-C and HIV, scary time.
H-C can lay dorment for years before it will raise its ugly head many people could be walking around with it and don't know it.
If I was going to have an operation now I would get the Doctor to take several pints from me before hand.
They will do that now over a period of a couple of months, they like me at the blood bank I have O positive I can give my blood to anyone.
I understand,my g/f makes me go for complete blood tests because i needed two pints one time,but since the aids virus has come along,bloood testing has become more strict and is much safer,still to let people die who could of been saved so easily is a sick religious belief,don't care if they like it or not,that is what i think.

Location hidden

#415270 Jan 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn some Greek language...
she aint got the english language mastered yet.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#415271 Jan 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
J is used to pronounce in english.

Location hidden

#415272 Jan 13, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know all your family buisness or care to know for that matter, but just dealing with you in these few days I can see how you slander, lie, and exaggerate and so I don't believe a penny coming out of your mouth.
his name is mike, call the waverly hall and find out. her name is Norma

it is easy to say that a person is slandering someone, shoot gif says that about me and anthony all of the time, but I aint got sued yet.

hey email me and I will even give you his number and you can tell that lowlife that I am talking about him on this forum
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#415273 Jan 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
From now on why don't you use his name Yahweh or Jehovah? I mean we don't know the vowels since the Jews took it out but this is a big start for you. A start of the new beautiful beginning:oD

usa

#415274 Jan 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not catholic....
OK.
Aviela

Van Nuys, CA

#415275 Jan 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>she aint got the english language mastered yet.
What are you talking about? You're the one using old english. Thou shall..etc.you're stuck with Henry. Get with the program its 2013 we speak modern english.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) Wed WelbyMD 47
News Where Is the Place for Devout Gay Families in t... (Oct '15) Feb 17 True Christian wi... 49
News Vatican will finance adult stem cell research (Apr '10) Feb 12 Pessimistic1 29
News Prayers To Mother Mary 'Cured Lung Cancer' (Jan '10) Feb 11 Phart Girlishly 323
News Pope sings on CD for charity (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Musically 31
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb 11 Phart Athletically 165
News Pope illuminates 'tree' via Tablet (Dec '11) Feb 11 Phart Seasonally 23
More from around the web