Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,600
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414852 Jan 11, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I know more than my wife.lol just ask me.
the word "fed" is a misnomer. it is given to them thru the vein, but it doesnt have anything to do with them being unable to eat. a person is given blood because of a shortage in their body due to an injury or other things like a bleeding ulcer , urinary problems and bowel problems.
but if their blood is not to low, Normal sterile saline(water with two salt pills and then sterilized) can be given, and there would be no problems.
but in no instance is blood given thru a feeding tube. it would take to long to get introduced into the blood stream
You know you can get the best doctors who perform without blood. Their patients recover much faster and live longer.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414853 Jan 11, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>we arent talking about abortion, that will be for another time and place.
but sometimes you cant give the "best medical care"without blood being necessary.
if surgery is necessary, then blood must be available, in case of emergency(BTW, I have assisted in many surgeries so you might know I have experience in that venue).
I have seen surgeons request a court order in case of it being needed, before operating. when that happens, the parents have no recourse.
I'm talking about abortion. I hear anti JW claim that we let our children die. And yet the same people pointing the finger at us are having abortions up the ying yang...is abortion better? Do tell Mr Preacher.
marge

Ames, IA

#414854 Jan 11, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
Aviela,
The Holy Spirit
Jehovah's Witnesses teach that the Holy Spirit is an active force like radar. They deny that He is alive and that He is a person. This is, of course, because they deny the Trinity. Yet, if the Holy Spirit is simply a force then...
Why is He called God (Acts 5:3-5)?
How is it that He can teach (John 14:26)?
How can He be blasphemed (Matt. 12:31,32)?
How can He be the one who comforts (Acts 9:31)?
How is it possible for Him to speak (Acts 28:25)?
How then can He be resisted (Acts 7:51)?
How can He be grieved (Eph. 4:30)?
How can He help us in our weaknesses (Rom. 8:26)?
If the Holy Spirit is a force, then how is it possible that the above mentioned characteristics are attributed to Him? A force doesn't speak, teach, comfort, etc.
Nor can you blaspheme against a force.
you go girl!
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414855 Jan 11, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine if it is. Just don't try to make it biblical because it is not.
That is what I mean you are in horizontal agreement. It's worthless.
Its Biblical its the principle. Blood is scared. God gave is common sense. He need not to spell everything for us. He wants us to use good judgement. Its to keep us dignified. The scriptures says not to defile the body. Well we don't smoke cigaretts because that would be defiling the body. The scriptures don't need to say: Don't smoke Camel cigarrets because it defiles the body.
truth

Perth, Australia

#414856 Jan 11, 2013
Who is king of saints?
Why you don't liked his saints?
Who don't liked Jesus Christ?
Sock Puppy

El Dorado Springs, MO

#414857 Jan 11, 2013
4GVN wrote:
Statues of Mary are seen in every catholic community in great numbers. Why is all of this emphasis on Mary. It would surely seem that there is more devotion to the created one than to the 'Uncreated One.'
Something is very wrong.

Go into the St John's Hospital downtown Springfield. There's Catholic virgin mary's in the hallway, large marble cross out front and a chapel modeled on the Vatican with 1" thick marble walls all the way to the ceiling. Of course Springfield is mostly non-catholic so they have now renamed the entire place Mercy Hospital.

It's possible to get good healthcare there if you watch the doctors really well. But mostly that is exactly what is wrong with the entire healthcare system from the FDA on down - all ran by catholics.

In Australia, Vietnam, Ireland and elsewhere they are still stealing children through forced adoptions.

http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.youtube.com/results...
Sock Puppy

El Dorado Springs, MO

#414858 Jan 11, 2013
truth wrote:
Who is king of saints?

That's fie but Catholic saints are not the saints of God. God's word tells us ALL his people are saints e.g. Christians = saints. The catholic calender of saints was taken from the Roman pagan calender of false gods. Roman Catholicism is a pagan religion.
Sock Puppy

El Dorado Springs, MO

#414859 Jan 11, 2013
The Bible not the pope tells us what is a saint..

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of ***the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus***.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414860 Jan 11, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>usually, the first blood drawn will be sent to a lab to see if there are any diseases. but unfortunely, this sometimes is not the case, but that is the protocol in place.
what is sometimes done if a person know that they are going to have surgery, they will have their own blood drawn and saved and then reintroduced into their system if needed. this would be a good alternative for your church followers if needed
Have you seen somone die from bad blood? I have its a terrible death. Jesus bought us with his blood we belong to his father. We live and die for him.

Just like soldiers die for their country we die for God if we have to. We have the ressurection hope.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414861 Jan 11, 2013
truth wrote:
Who is king of saints?
I love Jesus
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#414862 Jan 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that I am in BIG TROUBLE since I like my rib eyes, very very rare.
went into a restaurant once and I told them just to step on it to make sure it was dead.
and that is just about what they did, and they gave it to me and they watched me out of the kitchen to see if i would eat it, and I could see them giggling, knowing I wouldnt eat it. well I did and I told them when i paid that it was just perfect.lol and it was.
That is what we Canadians call a blue steak. I am not a steak eater.
But I love sushi
Sock Puppy

El Dorado Springs, MO

#414863 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414864 Jan 11, 2013
It was pleasure posting to you guys..I must catch my ZZZZzzzzZZzzs so I won't turn into a frog tomorrow. You're all good people. Hope to chatt with you soon. Be kind to one another, forgive one another, and learn from from another...take care care...agape....muah!:oD

~Peace~
marge

Ames, IA

#414865 Jan 11, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what we Canadians call a blue steak. I am not a steak eater.
]]

tar tar?

United States

#414866 Jan 12, 2013
When I was a child I was transfused with my father's blood.

I got his immune system as a result - everything he had been exposed to his entire life, I have the immunities for. I very rarely get sick from the flu.

But NOW my father has died of cancer and they (medical community) believe that there are some cancers caused by virus.

So, I got my dad's cancer virus, too, if that is in fact the case.:'(

Doctors did not know to test for HIV when that particular virus morphed and became transmittable to humans. Consequently many dies horrible and painful deaths.

The same can happen again with yet another newly morphed virus and we would not know until countless thousands and maybe even hundreds of thousands died from being transfused with that virus.

I like your analogy Aviela, of kissing strangers and taking their blood into my body! Not gonna do it!

Truly! No-one would walk up to a perfect stranger and volunteer to exchange spit?? so why accept blood from a perfect stranger? I know I won't. Not anymore. Not after thinking about the risks I am now living with after having taken my father's blood.

And yes, the Bible does *explicitly* state that blood is sacred to God.

Also, I would not want another persons DNA in my body either. We know that with modern science we now take DNA samples from blood.

No. I would not want to risk being one of the 'first' to die of a newly morphed virus NOR do I wish to have a strangers DNA coursing through my veins.

There are blood volume expanders (solutions that will help keep a person's blood pressure as close to normal as possible - too low and there is not enough pressure to force it through the body, and too high causes serious strain on the veins and critical organs). Today a person can be given drugs that will speed up the production of red blood cells. I would opt to go in that direction. I mean, if my body can manufacture it's own red blood cells why do I need a perfect strangers red blood cells?

Now we all know they tell us our blood supply is *safe*... but it's only safe for what they can test for - and they can only test for what they KNOW to test for. So in reality - our blood supply is not really *safe* now, is it?(I have a friend who is a Phlebotomy Technician!! And we have had discussions about transfusions.):)

So, I plan to keep myself free from other people's blood. Ew.

United States

#414867 Jan 12, 2013
*died

Doctors did not know to test for HIV when that particular virus morphed and became transmittable to humans. Consequently many *dies horrible and painful deaths.

United States

#414868 Jan 12, 2013
If I remember correctly there were quite a few priests that have suffered and died from aids ...

yep just googled

got this:

http://www.actupny.org/YELL/catholicpriests.h...

United States

#414869 Jan 12, 2013
According to Discover:

16% of Cancers Are Caused by Viruses or Bacteria

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/201...

16% seems like a very 'definite' number ... but my intuition tells me this number probably is not absolute.

United States

#414870 Jan 12, 2013
more on priests with AIDS;

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story...
truth

Perth, Australia

#414871 Jan 12, 2013
others people too
asked corupt medical system did partner or wife or husbund or child need know about any deaseasse..asked corupt leaders lawyers judges asked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope pushes back at creationists 2 hr SpaceBlues 1
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Scales Off 8,533
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) 11 hr ELIAS IBARRA 47
Pope condemns gay equality laws (Feb '10) Wed kent 70
German Bishop: Gays a Condemned to Hella (Jun '10) Wed tonyintoronto 65
Vatican exorcism conference warns the Devil is ... Mon Atheist Silurist 23
Pope to visit Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia in Turkey Oct 21 Serkan Turkbayram 6

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE