Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,863
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#414774 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You can't back it up? Its okay. I'm not mad at you;oD
I did answer it, if you knew the Word of God.lol.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#414775 Jan 11, 2013
ClevelandGuy wrote:
OMG....I hadn't heard THIS b/s in a couple of DECADES now! lolol..it's just such a JOKE that people in certain circles believe this kind of crap isn't it? Now...YOU said "I am THINKING of leaving 'the' Church over this?!" :O RUN...don't walk dude! lolol...let me tell you something: NO Church has me by the balls for 30 yrs. now!
It's all a lot of b/s and money grubbing crap TRUST me on this!
NO ONE has control over GOD! God is in all..plain/simple and even Jesus himself said this! So just tell anyone into dogma/religious crap to go fuck OFF! You will live a rich and blessed life once you escape all 'Religion' and this you will not 'get' for several yrs. after you begin truly looking at the historical/crytical way of RESEARCHING where Religion came from!
GOD loves everyone...you can do nothing but help your sould AND humankind by Educating yourself and NOT putting up with b/s from a Pope..or anyone from a 'Religion.' They know NOTHING...it's all INside you and ready to be shown TO you if only you look.
Namasae
Your church has you by the balls freakshow. Su-ck my stool with your lover. You are dead spiritually.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414776 Jan 11, 2013
ClevelandGuy wrote:
OMG....I hadn't heard THIS b/s in a couple of DECADES now! lolol..it's just such a JOKE that people in certain circles believe this kind of crap isn't it? Now...YOU said "I am THINKING of leaving 'the' Church over this?!" :O RUN...don't walk dude! lolol...let me tell you something: NO Church has me by the balls for 30 yrs. now!
It's all a lot of b/s and money grubbing crap TRUST me on this!
NO ONE has control over GOD! God is in all..plain/simple and even Jesus himself said this! So just tell anyone into dogma/religious crap to go fuck OFF! You will live a rich and blessed life once you escape all 'Religion' and this you will not 'get' for several yrs. after you begin truly looking at the historical/crytical way of RESEARCHING where Religion came from!
GOD loves everyone...you can do nothing but help your sould AND humankind by Educating yourself and NOT putting up with b/s from a Pope..or anyone from a 'Religion.' They know NOTHING...it's all INside you and ready to be shown TO you if only you look.
Namasae
Hello, hope you're having a relaxed Friday. Welcome to Topix:oD

Location hidden

#414777 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus said: "If the world hates you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.
I dont hate you, shoot, I dont even know you.
BUT I DO HATE WHAT YOU SUPPORT

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#414778 Jan 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>she seems to think that Israel is not fit to Hear and receive the Gospel, when the Bible is clear that God someday will move again on Israel and they will accept Jesus as their Savior.
and then the JW's will find themselves on the outside looking in, lost without this ONE they call a god
They believe that Jesus was born again,according to the watchtower.

She isn't answering my questions.

Why would Jesus need to be born again?

How could He become a new creature in Christ?

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#414779 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know what happens to those who add words to the scriptures? So what you're saying is that its okay to add words to the scriptures as long its not the book of Revelation? Whoa! You're playing with fire there amigo.
Well, its never ok to add words to scripture. But clearly the Apostle John was speaking of HIS book, not Pauls letters or Matthews memoirs.
Also, John was not just talking about adding words or phrases to his book. He was also talking about interpretations. So when the JWs take his book of Revelation and add all sorts of meanings to it that John never intended, they are 'adding plagues' to their fate.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#414780 Jan 11, 2013
All the Jw's that I have know over the years...

have nothing to witness about Jehovah...

a witness is described as

G3140
&#956;&#945;&#961; &#964;&#965;&#961; &#949;&#769;&#969;
martureo&#772;
mar-too-reh'-o
From G3144; to be a witness, that is, testify (literally or figuratively):- charge, give [evidence], bear record, have (obtain, of) good (honest) report, be well reported of, testify, give (have) testimony,(be, bear, give, obtain) witness.

The Jehovah's witnesses that I have encountered over the years have had nothing to testify of...

I ask the last couple that were at my door

"If they knew Jesus Christ to the full pardon of their sins."

The gentleman said "Not necessarily".

neither of them had any thing to witness about...

They were not BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS...
they were not new creatures in Christ Jesus.
they knew nothing about having circumcision of the heart..
they were like empty vessels attempting to pour out their god....from the void of their own empty souls

THEY WERE NOT JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ..

THEY HAD NOTHING TO WITNESS ABOUT ..

THEY HAD NOT

BEEN THERE..

DONE THAT..

ALL THEY HAD WAS A WATCH TOWER...WITH SECULAR INFORMATION ..

WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S ETERNAL PLAN OF SALVATION

.THEY WERE CARNAL MINDED UNSAVED INDIVIDUAL ATTEMPTING TO EXPLAIN THE SPIRITUAL THINGS OF GOD.

JEHOVAH'S HEAR SAYERS.

Location hidden

#414781 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down and open your can of PePsI. Open your Bible and read this scripture Galatians. 3: 26-29: "You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus....There is neitherJew, nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham's seed, heirs with reference to a promise.
What do you get out of this? Put your head between your hands and think about for 10 min.
I dont get anything out of it, I only read and understand the Word of God as written in the KJV.

and my pepsi is beside me.

Location hidden

#414782 Jan 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, its never ok to add words to scripture. But clearly the Apostle John was speaking of HIS book, not Pauls letters or Matthews memoirs.
Also, John was not just talking about adding words or phrases to his book. He was also talking about interpretations. So when the JWs take his book of Revelation and add all sorts of meanings to it that John never intended, they are 'adding plagues' to their fate.
I agree Clay. but they dont mind changing the Bible to suit their purposes. as karen said, they have changed it to say that Jesus had to be Born Again too.

Pathetic
truth

Perth, Australia

#414783 Jan 11, 2013
Did holy Spirit need be born again?

How many conspiracy and evil Spirit who every day want ruin many persons and family too?
Who and which people from high level organize evil spirit against many people and many family?
Did justice know who they are?
Did ordinary people have rights on justice against corupt high level organization?
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Location hidden

#414784 Jan 11, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
and since they dont like the Name "Holy Ghost" how then can they become "Born Again", as I posted earlier today that Jesus would send the Holy Ghost to the believer.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#414785 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down and open your can of PePsI. Open your Bible and read this scripture Galatians. 3: 26-29: "You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus....There is neitherJew, nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham's seed, heirs with reference to a promise.
What do you get out of this? Put your head between your hands and think about for 10 min.
You know, Aviela, I don't doubt that you love God and worship as best you can with the resources given to you.
The blood is not on your hands..its on the hands of whoever started the false religion you follow. Same with Protestantism. The blood is on Luther and Calvin for introducing the false doctrines of Scripture Alone and Faith Alone.
The fact that Evangelicals and such experience the love and grace of God when they turn towards Him is a testament to the awesomeness of God and how He does not forget about His sheep led astray.
You're all called to be saints in the only Church Christ started.
The tide is slowly turning back towards Catholicism as the Holy Spirit is pulling people into the Church. Many many evangelical pastors are walking away from their careers and joining the CC. Preston is next...watch.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414786 Jan 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont hate you, shoot, I dont even know you.
BUT I DO HATE WHAT YOU SUPPORT
You got your stockings in a bunch when your nephew tried to comfort you and called him the Devil's son. That's deep..who!...LOL!

I can't imagine what you would do to him if he did not buy you a bday present. Flog him? Thank goodness I'm blessed with good family and friends in my life who accept and respect my faith. That's a blessing I will count in my prayers tonight. Non treat me the way you treat your family. I have classy people around me. Thank you Jehovah.
truth

Perth, Australia

#414787 Jan 11, 2013
How Jesus rise up..with Holy Spirit..or with redevelopment of soul within himself?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

#414788 Jan 11, 2013
The way you all diss my faith proves to me I found the truth. The Bible claims we weren't going to be a popular bunch. So its all good. Hey only 8 survived the flood. You know what I mean jelly bean:oD

Location hidden

#414789 Jan 11, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
she clearly is in over her head on this forum. there are to many people on here who do know the Word of God.they get their converts with people who are ignorant and know nothing about God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#414790 Jan 11, 2013
Is that true that your Creator make assurance over you..your angel Guardian?
You Angel Guardian is visible Spirit or invisible Spirit or not one or other.
Did your Angel Guardian need have Holy Spirit to rise up?
How many ranks of Angels exist?
Clay

Chicago, IL

#414791 Jan 11, 2013
Aviela wrote:
The way you all diss my faith proves to me I found the truth. The Bible claims we weren't going to be a popular bunch. So its all good. Hey only 8 survived the flood. You know what I mean jelly bean:oD
Well, if its a popularity contest, then the Roman Catholic Church loses.
Keep in mind, before there was a New Testament Bible, 35 Popes were executed along with thousands of Priest and Deacons.
But this past century saw more Martyrs then all the previous centuries combined - due to the Soviet Union and China systematically rounding up our beloved clergy and killing them.(we almost lost Blessed Pope John Paul I I.)

Location hidden

#414792 Jan 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Aviela, I don't doubt that you love God and worship as best you can with the resources given to you.
The blood is not on your hands..its on the hands of whoever started the false religion you follow. Same with Protestantism. The blood is on Luther and Calvin for introducing the false doctrines of Scripture Alone and Faith Alone.
The fact that Evangelicals and such experience the love and grace of God when they turn towards Him is a testament to the awesomeness of God and how He does not forget about His sheep led astray.
You're all called to be saints in the only Church Christ started.
The tide is slowly turning back towards Catholicism as the Holy Spirit is pulling people into the Church. Many many evangelical pastors are walking away from their careers and joining the CC. Preston is next...watch.
lol, no way clay.

I believe in a Holiness lifestyle, that is much different than anything that you could conjure up. I beleive in a know so Salvation, I KNOW that on 8/25/82,at an altar of Prayer, the Spirit of the Lord came down and spread the blood of Jesus on my soul.I know that because I experienced that. 36 hours later, I was Baptised by God. 1 1/2 years later, i was Called to preach. to walk away from those experiences would place me in the same situation as Demas was. LOST!!!

your church has nothing that I know and beleive in, in fact, I wish that you could share some of my experiences, especially that of Being Born Again
truth

Perth, Australia

#414793 Jan 11, 2013
Did you know others angels who try ruin life of many..how you call them?
Did you know how many organization company and others organize that type to destroy many people and family on invisible way without any rights on justice.

How many type stay withoin justice and your leaders/
How you can trust your Masters and leaders?

Did you ever been victim of that harassment..from any organization include your government organization which simply abuse power toward many just in interest of themself cover up many rights of many victims?

Did you know how many organization exist in your city of that type who can and ruin many life.

What you will do if you are one of that victim..your members family or your family or your relatives or your friends?
Did any rights exist for victim of that type?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 5 hr Scales Off 8,630
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... 5 hr pazuzu 9
20 years after collapse of communism, the pope ... (Sep '09) 7 hr God worships Sin ... 2
Man who sold fake immunity papers gets 3 A1 2 y... Mon Economist 1
Bagnasco controversy over sacrament comments as... Nov 23 RevKen 1
Bagnasco 'agrees with pope' Nov 23 RevKen 2
Filipino Catholics hails new saints (Apr '14) Nov 21 KidlatNgayon 65

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE