Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,978)

Showing posts 399,541 - 399,560 of529,840
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>dont know and dont care. I aint stupid enough to make deals with the devil. God was dealing with me and He wanted me to hear their lies.and they didnt like it when I reached and picked up a Bible.lol
You don't know because no one was trying to sale you anything.

Lie number #7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> He died in body and was resurrected in spirit. I have to get back to you with more detailed info on that one. I'm at work.
Next question?:oD
and you said that I dont know the bible.

he was able to eat food, a spirit doesnt do that.lol

Handle me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have."

you can read that in the Book of Luke. just helping you out with your false teaching.

Resolved QuestionShow me another
If Jesus Christ was resurrected as a spirit, how can Jehovah's Witnesses say they will be resurrected bodily?
John 2:19-22 tells us that Jesus himself said that HE would raise up his body in three days after he died. The New World Translation says exactly that. Yet Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus was resurrected as a SPIRIT. His body conveniently disappeared. Please check out Psalm 16:10, Luke 24:27 before answering.

Why do Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to believe Jesus was resurrected in a NEW BODY, fit for heaven? What possible reason can they have for believing in a bodily resurrection if Jesus' body was not resurrected? Answers from the Bible, please, and not Watch Tower Society literature.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Many are included in that number, ones who sacrificed their lives to restore Jehovah's name..ones who lived in times before our modern day preaching work started. They knew who Jehovah was but did not have the opportunity or the means to preach the kingdom. The Bible speaks about a dark time where the wheat and weed would grow together..a time where true worship was in pause where false religion would grow. Then a time when Jesus would sepearate the weed from the wheat...
I'm not a reader of hearts. And so I cannot tell you who has been sealed to go to heaven but what I do know the Bible clearly speaks of only 144, 000 who would go to heaven and rule as kings and priest in heaven.
How can the JW organization know the EXACT number of vacancies today without any records from the first century???

Do you understand that the Book of Revelation is written in symbolic language???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know because no one was trying to sale you anything.
Lie number #7
lol. prove that I am lying. that link says that now you must quit trying to sell them, as you did in the past.

how could you "quit" something that you never did in the first place?

look, I have been around your brand of liars longer than you have been on this planet.

I remember my grandmother running off you people when I was just a young boy. and your class of people were the only ones that she ever disliked, and she used the Bible to teach me that your cult was not of the great I am.Luke 10:7.

but I am glad that you are here, I kinda like some of the catholics on here now days, and dont wish to argue or disagree with them any longer(DUST STORM BEING THE EXCEPTION)
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> How am I being misled? Do tell por favor:o)
You are being led by the false teachings of the JW organization....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed but the magazines makes it easier for people to understand the Bible. Do you know your Bible well?
You wrote:

magazines makes it easier for people to understand the Bible

No, it doesn't.....it just lines the bottom of people's garbage cans....

Sorry, I had to say that.....

Just use the Word of God for teachings....
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and you said that I dont know the bible.
Handle me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have."
you can read that in the Book of Luke. just helping you out with your false teaching.
If Jesus Christ was resurrected as a spirit, how can Jehovah's Witnesses say they will be resurrected bodily?
John 2:19-22 tells us that Jesus himself said that HE would raise up his body in three days after he died. The New World Translation says exactly that. Yet Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus was resurrected as a SPIRIT. His body conveniently disappeared. Please check out Psalm 16:10, Luke 24:27 before answering.
Why do Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to believe Jesus was resurrected in a NEW BODY, fit for heaven? What possible reason can they have for believing in a bodily resurrection if Jesus' body was not resurrected? Answers from the Bible, please, and not Watch Tower Society literature.
Awe I see, I know where the confusion lies. Hold on to that thought. I can only take one question at a time. I will get to you on that one. Its diffifult to reason while at work. Be patient with me.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>and you said that I dont know the bible.
Oh you're Preston?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, now let me ask you some questions? Are you a ex witness? Please be honest. Where you ever baptised?
You wrote:

Are you a ex witness?

NO!!!

You wrote:

Where you ever baptized?

YES!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
karen and Hank,
my baby boy in china.
Hey Preston,

How is your son doing???

I haven't watched the news in a while....

Is everything ok???
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How can the JW organization know the EXACT number of vacancies today without any records from the first century???
Do you understand that the Book of Revelation is written in symbolic language???
We take count of ones who drink the wine and bread at the memorial. We don't know the exact number of ones of old. Only Jehovah knows. And no the number is not symbolic.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol. prove that I am lying. that link says that now you must quit trying to sell them, as you did in the past.
how could you "quit" something that you never did in the first place?
look, I have been around your brand of liars longer than you have been on this planet.
I remember my grandmother running off you people when I was just a young boy. and your class of people were the only ones that she ever disliked, and she used the Bible to teach me that your cult was not of the great I am.Luke 10:7.
but I am glad that you are here, I kinda like some of the catholics on here now days, and dont wish to argue or disagree with them any longer(DUST STORM BEING THE EXCEPTION)
You know, grandmas aren't always right..(wink) smile:oD
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being led by the false teachings of the JW organization....
Break it down to me, name a false teaching.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
some of it is symbolic and some literal.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
Are you a ex witness?
NO!!!
You wrote:
Where you ever baptized?
YES!!!
Why are you yelling
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Break it down to me, name a false teaching.
Too many to name....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> some of it is symbolic and some literal.
Better study and understand the Book of Revelation some more.....
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you yelling
Not yelling....

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>It is my thought that when you go into the world you become dirty for the world is dirty. and this is the reason for your ablution to me it makes me feel wonderful and yes sir you will be resurrected and will be taught the laws for a thousand years but then as you know satan will be loosened again to test you please do not fail...this final test. I think I will just wonder around and stay away from sinners.And if I might I have seen many people baptized but it was done incorrect.you must ask permission to come to the father trough the son and this is not done during most baptisms.
Where in scripture does it say that those who are in the first resurrection will be tempted when Satan is loosened for a short season. If we are raised incorruptable why would we be taught the laws when we have them in scripture now ? Do you not think our memories will be sharper and all scripture come into remembrance at that time ?
I take it that it will be those in the 2nd resurrection that will be subjected to Satan's short reign after the millenium.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> False teachings? Are you ready to reason? Get your Bible whichever one you like.
ok, lets reason. you people claim to be witnesses of Jehovah, yet you do not acknowledge Jesus as God.

so lets look at the Bible and turn to Acts 1:8 and lets see what the Word says.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and

{ye shall be witnesses unto me}

both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

this verse tells us that we are to be {His} witnesses, and this is Jesus speaking, yet you refuse to call Him God.

kinda hypocritical arent you?

but lets not stop there. lets look at what Luke wrote in chapter 13, verse 31.

And he(Jesus) was seen many days of them which came up with him(Jesus) from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are {his(Jesus) witnesses unto the people}.

not one time did I see the name Jehovah in connection with being witnesses.they all refer to Jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 399,541 - 399,560 of529,840
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••