Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 19,971)

Showing posts 399,401 - 399,420 of532,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414554
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I take it you get offended very easily?
I guess that you aint caught on yet.

I dont like your church, nor you either if you are in it and you are. is that plain enough for you?

people like you and my nephew that serve the devil, are not on my most popular individuals to invite for a cookout.

I would split a pepsi with anthony much quicker than I would with my own nephew.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414555
Jan 10, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Who taught you from childhood that we are a Satanic cult? Do you believe everything everyone tells you? Why not go to the horses mouth and find out for yourself. If you have never studied with the witnesses for at least a year, tested the scriptures with any Bible you like to compare. Gone to a convention, experience the worldwide loving brotherhood we have where there is no race or money barrier than you're just slandering and spreading lies. Now you know how God feels about big FAT LIES don't you?
www.JW.org
yeah, I do know how God feels about BIG FATG LIES, WHICH IS WHY HE SAID MY NEPHEW DIDNT BELONG TO HIM.

I dont need to know any more than that.

you are either with him or against Him.

and you belong to the devil not God.

one Sunday afternoon, i looked across the street and saw some of your group, and i started laughing. they sent this one young woman to my door, and I invited her in, and she began to talk and i listened and she started on the Holy Ghost, now I ahd just preached on Him that morning, and so we discussed him for acouple of minutes and she began to get uncomfortable, and i asked her to step over to my wall and asked her to look at my books. her eyes got very big when she saw around a thousand books on religion, and then she almost lost it when i told her that I had read every one of them(and I had).

THEN I ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PRAY WITH ME. AND IT THEN BECAME A SIDESHOW AND SHE BEGAN TO PICK UP HER MAGAZINES AND PAPERS AND PRACTICALLY RAN OUT OF MY HOME.lol.

so I will tell you like I have told others on this forum.

I HAVE FORGOT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414556
Jan 10, 2013
 
preston wrote:
<quoted text>first, i must know more than you as I have showed over the years.lol.
so if you knew a little or at the very minimum ,more than me, about the bible, then you would know that the Greatest of all apostles SUPPORTED HIMSELF ALONG WITH OTHERS IN HIS OCCUPATION AS A TENTMAKER.
Tentmaking, in general, refers to the activities of any Christian who, while functioning as a minister, receives little or no pay for his or her church work, and supports him or herself by additional, unrelated work. Specifically, tentmaking can also refer to a method of international Christian evangelism in which missionaries support themselves by working full time in the marketplace with their skills and education, instead of receiving financial support from a church. The term comes from the fact that the apostle Paul supported himself by making tents while living and preaching in Corinth (Acts 18:3).
YOU LOSE, LIKE ALWAYS WHEN YOU TRY AND BUTT HEADS WITH ME.
and I have many, many times preached on other nights beside Sunday and wed's in numerous revivals that have lasted weeks, JUST LIKE OTHER PREACHERS THAT HOLD FULL TIMES JOBS BESIDES THEIR PASTORING AND EVANGELISTIC WORK.
THAT AINT DISGRACEFUL AND I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, nor do I have the police and the grand jury at my door seeking to have me arrested for abuse of any kind, to bad that your clerics cant say the same, isnt it?
and my church never had to have insurance to protect them for illicit behavior on my part resulting in large law suits.
SO DONT MAKE IT PERSONAL. i have had nothing to hide, nor has my church ever had to shelter me like your church does with Law.
HistoryUnlike Peter and other apostles in the early Christian church, who devoted themselves entirely to their religious ministry and lived off the money donated by church members.(see Acts 4:34-37) Paul frequently performed outside work, not desiring to be a financial burden to the young churches he founded. In Thessaloniki, Paul states that he and his companions "worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you" (2 Thessalonians 3:8). Paul's purpose in working was to set an example for the Christians, desiring that they not become idle in their expectation of the return of Christ, but that they would work to support themselves. He also hoped that his refusal to accept financial support would build his credibility among non-Christians, thus giving him the chance to win over more of them (See 1 Corinthians 9, particularly verse 12). For additional glimpses into the Apostle Paul's tentmaking ministry see Acts 18:1-3; 20:33-35; Philippians 4:14-16.

In addition to the example of Paul, many other famous people from the Bible supported themselves during their ministry. For example, Abraham raised livestock, Joseph was a government official, Joshua was a war general, Nehemiah was cupbearer to the King, Esther was a great ruler of her people, and Luke was a physician. Even Jesus himself worked as a carpenter (see Mark 6:3).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tentmaking
Loren Eberly

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414557
Jan 10, 2013
 
President Obama Nominates Jack Lew Treasury Secretary:

President Barrack Obama and Secretary Jack Lew supporting The majority of Us the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; reelecting Obnoxious President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

That defies USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

Won’t enable every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Or enable every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Or enable Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children, Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin, Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To fund Illegal drug users and Immigrants, lottery, casino, and keno losers, unemployed Union workers replaced with nonunion workers, Human Traffickers, waitresses that pander for life for $2.00 per hour, slaves in tax abated enterprise zones, low-income child labor, consumers, and taxpayers, volunteers without wages, and nonunion workers willing to work for fewer wages than they can afford life. That pays with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

Pay for all stimulus packages, tax abatements, tax incentives, tax refunds, tax credit, and tax exemptions.

Pay sales tax on the more stock dividends (money) OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) market quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. That gets only product or service.

Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money Human Beings cannot digest, burn in internal combustion engines, or burn to heat and cool their American Dream. Into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands makes it IMPOSSIBLE for President Obama and Congress to avoid fiscal cliff. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and makes paying Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt IMPOSSIBLE. With the $7.25 per hour Government mandated Labor wage in a hundred million years.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414558
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

preston wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I do know how God feels about BIG FATG LIES, WHICH IS WHY HE SAID MY NEPHEW DIDNT BELONG TO HIM.
I dont need to know any more than that.
you are either with him or against Him.
and you belong to the devil not God.
one Sunday afternoon, i looked across the street and saw some of your group, and i started laughing. they sent this one young woman to my door, and I invited her in, and she began to talk and i listened and she started on the Holy Ghost, now I ahd just preached on Him that morning, and so we discussed him for acouple of minutes and she began to get uncomfortable, and i asked her to step over to my wall and asked her to look at my books. her eyes got very big when she saw around a thousand books on religion, and then she almost lost it when i told her that I had read every one of them(and I had).
THEN I ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PRAY WITH ME. AND IT THEN BECAME A SIDESHOW AND SHE BEGAN TO PICK UP HER MAGAZINES AND PAPERS AND PRACTICALLY RAN OUT OF MY HOME.lol.
so I will tell you like I have told others on this forum.
I HAVE FORGOT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.
Well of course she felt uncomfortable. I mean its not like you know who you're praying too. You probably pray to the trinity god.You do know the trinity belief came from the pagans don't you?
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414559
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

and we have hashed this over many times in the past.

many small country churches simply can not afford to pay a minister to Pastor their church. yet they are entitled to hear the Word of God the same as those who attend a much larger church.

this takes nothing away from the preacher who Pastors these small churches, in many instances, the small church probably get to hear better preaching in the first place, for one simple reason.

many colleges teach the Holy Spirit OUT of the preachers, when you begin to lean on the understanding of those teaching you, you drift away from the voice of God.

no MAN can teach another man HOW TO PREACH, this comes from experience and the help of God, and i have yet to see this fail. not only in my own experience but I have heard others talk about it with other young Preachers, and I have seen it also.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414560
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

preston wrote:
<quoted text>first, i must know more than you as I have showed over the years.lol.
so if you knew a little or at the very minimum ,more than me, about the bible, then you would know that the Greatest of all apostles SUPPORTED HIMSELF ALONG WITH OTHERS IN HIS OCCUPATION AS A TENTMAKER.
Tentmaking, in general, refers to the activities of any Christian who, while functioning as a minister, receives little or no pay for his or her church work, and supports him or herself by additional, unrelated work. Specifically, tentmaking can also refer to a method of international Christian evangelism in which missionaries support themselves by working full time in the marketplace with their skills and education, instead of receiving financial support from a church. The term comes from the fact that the apostle Paul supported himself by making tents while living and preaching in Corinth (Acts 18:3).
YOU LOSE, LIKE ALWAYS WHEN YOU TRY AND BUTT HEADS WITH ME.
and I have many, many times preached on other nights beside Sunday and wed's in numerous revivals that have lasted weeks, JUST LIKE OTHER PREACHERS THAT HOLD FULL TIMES JOBS BESIDES THEIR PASTORING AND EVANGELISTIC WORK.
THAT AINT DISGRACEFUL AND I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, nor do I have the police and the grand jury at my door seeking to have me arrested for abuse of any kind, to bad that your clerics cant say the same, isnt it?
and my church never had to have insurance to protect them for illicit behavior on my part resulting in large law suits.
SO DONT MAKE IT PERSONAL. i have had nothing to hide, nor has my church ever had to shelter me like your church does with Law.
Seriously, do you honestly thing you know anything?;oD
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414561
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

preston wrote:
<quoted text>first, i must know more than you as I have showed over the years.lol.
so if you knew a little or at the very minimum ,more than me, about the bible, then you would know that the Greatest of all apostles SUPPORTED HIMSELF ALONG WITH OTHERS IN HIS OCCUPATION AS A TENTMAKER.
Tentmaking, in general, refers to the activities of any Christian who, while functioning as a minister, receives little or no pay for his or her church work, and supports him or herself by additional, unrelated work. Specifically, tentmaking can also refer to a method of international Christian evangelism in which missionaries support themselves by working full time in the marketplace with their skills and education, instead of receiving financial support from a church. The term comes from the fact that the apostle Paul supported himself by making tents while living and preaching in Corinth (Acts 18:3).
YOU LOSE, LIKE ALWAYS WHEN YOU TRY AND BUTT HEADS WITH ME.
and I have many, many times preached on other nights beside Sunday and wed's in numerous revivals that have lasted weeks, JUST LIKE OTHER PREACHERS THAT HOLD FULL TIMES JOBS BESIDES THEIR PASTORING AND EVANGELISTIC WORK.
THAT AINT DISGRACEFUL AND I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, nor do I have the police and the grand jury at my door seeking to have me arrested for abuse of any kind, to bad that your clerics cant say the same, isnt it?
and my church never had to have insurance to protect them for illicit behavior on my part resulting in large law suits.
SO DONT MAKE IT PERSONAL. i have had nothing to hide, nor has my church ever had to shelter me like your church does with Law.
Do you what truth is?
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414562
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

preston wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that you aint caught on yet.
I dont like your church, nor you either if you are in it and you are. is that plain enough for you?
people like you and my nephew that serve the devil, are not on my most popular individuals to invite for a cookout.
I would split a pepsi with anthony much quicker than I would with my own nephew.
I don't drink pepsi:oD
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414563
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously, do you honestly thing you know anything?;oD
think...
ReginaM

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414564
Jan 10, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe that the good book the Bible is God's word?
After each of the Scripture readings at Mass (the Liturgy of the Word), the lector says, "The word of the Lord." The people respond, "Thanks be to God."

We then stand for the Gospel which is read only by the priest or deacon. If read by the deacon, he receives a special blessing from the priest just beforehand. We sing the "Alleluia". The priest/deacon then says,

P: The Lord be with you.
R (People respond): And with your spirit.
P: A reading from the holy Gospel according to N.________
R: Glory to you, O Lord.

The Gospel is read. The priest/deacon then says,

P: The Gospel of the Lord.
R: Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ.
----------
From the teaching of the Catholic Church:

I. CHRIST — THE UNIQUE WORD OF SACRED SCRIPTURE

101 In order to reveal himself to men, in the condescension of his goodness God speaks to them in human words: "Indeed the words of God, expressed in the words of men, are in every way like human language, just as the Word of the eternal Father, when he took on himself the flesh of human weakness, became like men."

102 Through all the words of Sacred Scripture, God speaks only one single Word, his one Utterance in whom he expresses himself completely:

You recall that one and the same Word of God extends throughout Scripture, that it is one and the same Utterance that resounds in the mouths of all the sacred writers, since he who was in the beginning God with God has no need of separate syllables; for he is not subject to time.

103 For this reason, the Church has always venerated the Scriptures as she venerates the Lord's Body. She never ceases to present to the faithful the bread of life, taken from the one table of God's Word and Christ's Body.

104 In Sacred Scripture, the Church constantly finds her nourishment and her strength, for she welcomes it not as a human word, "but as what it really is, the word of God". "In the sacred books, the Father who is in heaven comes lovingly to meet his children, and talks with them."
http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p1s1c2a3.htm
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414565
Jan 10, 2013
 
preston wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I do know how God feels about BIG FATG LIES, WHICH IS WHY HE SAID MY NEPHEW DIDNT BELONG TO HIM.
I dont need to know any more than that.
you are either with him or against Him.
and you belong to the devil not God.
one Sunday afternoon, i looked across the street and saw some of your group, and i started laughing. they sent this one young woman to my door, and I invited her in, and she began to talk and i listened and she started on the Holy Ghost, now I ahd just preached on Him that morning, and so we discussed him for acouple of minutes and she began to get uncomfortable, and i asked her to step over to my wall and asked her to look at my books. her eyes got very big when she saw around a thousand books on religion, and then she almost lost it when i told her that I had read every one of them(and I had).
THEN I ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PRAY WITH ME. AND IT THEN BECAME A SIDESHOW AND SHE BEGAN TO PICK UP HER MAGAZINES AND PAPERS AND PRACTICALLY RAN OUT OF MY HOME.lol.
so I will tell you like I have told others on this forum.
I HAVE FORGOT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.
I catch you in MANY lies. First of all NO JW says the holy ghost. We don't refer the holy spirit as a ghost. She did NOT say she wanted to talk about the holy ghost. You can go to Japan and no witness will say let's talk about the holy ghost. Its not how we present the truth. Go around the world, test us. We are united in faith in words.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414566
Jan 10, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I don't drink pepsi:oD
WHO CARES?

THE MAIN THING IS THAT i WOULDNT SET DOWN And SHARE ANYTHING WITH THE DEVIL AND YOU.LOL
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414567
Jan 10, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> I catch you in MANY lies. First of all NO JW says the holy ghost. We don't refer the holy spirit as a ghost. She did NOT say she wanted to talk about the holy ghost. You can go to Japan and no witness will say let's talk about the holy ghost. Its not how we present the truth. Go around the world, test us. We are united in faith in words.
SINCE YOU WERENT THERE, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT WAS SAID AND WHAT WASNT SAID.

how you present the truth?

NOW THAT IS AN OXYMORON.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414568
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

preston wrote:
and we have hashed this over many times in the past.
many small country churches simply can not afford to pay a minister to Pastor their church. yet they are entitled to hear the Word of God the same as those who attend a much larger church.
this takes nothing away from the preacher who Pastors these small churches, in many instances, the small church probably get to hear better preaching in the first place, for one simple reason.
many colleges teach the Holy Spirit OUT of the preachers, when you begin to lean on the understanding of those teaching you, you drift away from the voice of God.
no MAN can teach another man HOW TO PREACH, this comes from experience and the help of God, and i have yet to see this fail. not only in my own experience but I have heard others talk about it with other young Preachers, and I have seen it also.
Jesus spoke about a worldwide brotherhood your church is not teaching or giving the same sermons the next church down the street. Your church members are divided in politics, abortions, and so on. The Bible says to give freely and to be united in and agreement in all things of the faith. Why is your pastor getting paid.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414569
Jan 10, 2013
 
preston wrote:
<quoted text>WHO CARES?
THE MAIN THING IS THAT i WOULDNT SET DOWN And SHARE ANYTHING WITH THE DEVIL AND YOU.LOL
no worries
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414570
Jan 10, 2013
 
Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Well of course she felt uncomfortable. I mean its not like you know who you're praying too. You probably pray to the trinity god.You do know the trinity belief came from the pagans don't you?
SHE WAS UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE SHE WAS UNLEAREND AND SHE CAME INTO CONTACT WITH A MAN MUCH MORE KNOWLEGABLE THAN SHE WAS ABOUT THE wORD OF GOD.

and more important, when the Word of God is spoke, the devil flees, and boy did she ran out that door. it is still funny today to remember how she acted.

and what is really great, they marked my house and never came back. how do I know, one guy that I worked with was a jw and he told me.lol

he died a few months ago. to bad, he cant come back from hell to tell you idiots how stupid that you are to beleive the lies that they have told you.

HE AINT ASLEEP, HE IS IN HELL TONIGHT. JUST WHERE MY NEPHEW WILL END UP SOME DAY.
Aviela

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414571
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

preston wrote:
<quoted text>SINCE YOU WERENT THERE, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT WAS SAID AND WHAT WASNT SAID.
how you present the truth?
NOW THAT IS AN OXYMORON.
Because I've caught you in 3 lies allready. I don't trust your exagerated stories. I don't have to be there. I know how my brothers and sisters present the truth. We are all taught the same. We are united in ALL things.
preston

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414572
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aviela wrote:
<quoted text> Because I've caught you in 3 lies allready. I don't trust your exagerated stories. I don't have to be there. I know how my brothers and sisters present the truth. We are all taught the same. We are united in ALL things.
lol, you havent caught me in any lies.

as far as the Holy Ghost name is concerned, i use it both ways and am not afraid to say the word ghost.lol

If she said spirit, I could and would say that we were talking about the Holy Ghost.THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

so stay on this forum if you like and in time, you will see that my words are Truth and not exagerated in the least. JUST CAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEM, DONT MAKE THEM LIES.

I have no doubt that all of you are taught the same, and they are lies straight from the devil.

and as far as your comment about my pastor being Paid. I was my Pastor and i never took a salary. but if I did, that would be Biblical as i showed in that link abbout Peter et al being supported by that early church, and also it is vindicated bythese words.

"the laborer is worthy of his hire" and could be expected to enjoy the bounty of others who do work in various jobs, and pay into teh upkeep of the church.

if your satanic cult doesnt p[ay a minister, i can easily understand that, the devil talks a good talk but he doesnt support his people, he allows you to ride that rollercoaster straight into hell when he will go 2, and not only that, I would pay your minister either, liars are cheap today.lol

and to not pay them doesnt mean that you are a godly church either,. since we know that you are not.
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414573
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

preston wrote:
<quoted text>first, i must know more than you as I have showed over the years.lol.
so if you knew a little or at the very minimum ,more than me, about the bible, then you would know that the Greatest of all apostles SUPPORTED HIMSELF ALONG WITH OTHERS IN HIS OCCUPATION AS YOU LOSE, LIKE ALWAYS WHEN YOU TRY AND BUTT HEADS WITH ME.
and I have many, many times preached on other nights beside Sunday and wed's in numerous revivals that have lasted weeks, JUST LIKE OTHER PREACHERS THAT HOLD FULL TIMES JOBS BESIDES THEIR PASTORING AND EVANGELISTIC WORK.
THAT AINT DISGRACEFUL AND I HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT, nor do I have the police and the grand jury at my door seeking to have me arrested for abuse of any kind, to bad that your clerics cant say the same, isnt it?
and my church never had to have insurance to protect them for illicit behavior on my part resulting in large law suits.
SO DONT MAKE IT PERSONAL. i have had nothing to hide, nor has my church ever had to shelter me like your church does with Law.
I would laugh too if I were you and believed you have proven to be anything but an idiot. Good Job! Your little church is a drop in the bucket and I showed that your lie that it never happens in the holiness churches was just that. Thats ok Preston I know you cant help being a jackass. Its your kind of attitudes that keeps children in danger. You are perfect. I guess the priests while saying mass are abusing children while he is saying mass. lol You are so stupid and ignorant its beyond believable.

You are such a joke Preston, but I thought you were the greatest Apostle to have ever lived. ROTFL.... First that Paul was the greatest Apostle I would agree he was great they all were, but he says he is the least. He went to see Peter who is always listed first. Next it was not the normative to have a full time Job. Paul did live on the offerings just not in some areas. Its not the Norm nor did he boast that it makes him better than preachers who do and it wasnt a lifetime commitment. I have no problem with people doing something else if they cannot sustain themselves while building. If the people want to complain of the massive burden then its something else. I would complain if you were my preacher but God gave me a brain. lol

You are NOT an Apostle. You are a loser though. You are a braggart, a boaster, a noisy gong, an arrogant fool, a delusional Narcissist and likely rank amongs the worst self proclaimed preachers to have ever walked the earth. Personal? LOL You know as a pretty big guy I have run into a lot of big mouthed small men like you. I know you are small because its always the ones with the biggest mouths. lol Yes Preston we all know that you alone understand everything in the bible and are infallable. lol

A tentmaker can be defined in many ways not the way you have it as fact.

1 Cor. 0:14 In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel. Just Not Apostles Named Preston.

And what you would say unworthily if you charged.

2 Corinthians 12:13 How were you inferior to the other churches, except that I was never a burden to you? Forgive me this wrong!

Try again Preston. Maybe you can argue that Paul shouldnt be baptized because it was some confusion and the scripture is wrong. lol It kind of reminds me of another Arrogant man. Martin Luther who added the word alone.

You might want to study the Levites too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 399,401 - 399,420 of532,068
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pope Benedict XVI Forum right now

Search the Pope Benedict XVI Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
More 2 hr Warner 1
In Manila, Catholics pray for smooth succession (Mar '13) 7 hr SeniorPersonalsDating 102
Serbian patriarch reportedly opposed to canoniz... 12 hr Marko 3
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 23 hr Scales off 8,115
Newlywed El Pasoan meets Pope Francis Jul 18 Imperial Chicano 6
.com | Pope's hints on married priests trouble ... Jul 16 truth 1
Pope calls for Middle East cease-fire Jul 13 Zioni 5
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••